The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Alert! Silent gasses. (Alpha an NU.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Alert! Silent gasses. (Alpha an NU.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Alert! Silent gasses. (Alpha an NU.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Alert! Silent gasses. (Alpha an NU.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Alert! Silent gasses. (Alpha an NU.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Alert! Silent gasses. (Alpha an NU.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Alert! Silent gasses. (Alpha an NU.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Alert! Silent gasses. (Alpha an NU.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Alert! Silent gasses. (Alpha an NU.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Alert! Silent gasses. (Alpha an NU.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Alert! Silent gasses. (Alpha an NU.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Alert! Silent gasses. (Alpha an NU.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Alert! Silent gasses. (Alpha an NU.)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alert! Silent gasses. (Alpha an NU.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alert! Silent gasses. (Alpha an NU.)

Post by Dubloon May 24th 2019, 8:04 pm

Nu was less than enthusiastic to fight this beastly teen. It was a huge plight of hers. Not being able to talk things out with people. Everything she did had to be done without any communication of any kind, especially in the heat of the moment like this. Though, after seeing her barrier get broken, Nu realized they were past the point of negotiation. More so now that the mutated teen had laid into the strange woman and sent her back into the gas with a brutal swing of his arms. Nu’s eyes narrowed in annoyance and anger. Why did everything have to be reduced to violence? She thought.

The young mute raised her hands up ready to brawl with the monstrous teen, only to lower her guard when he stopped suddenly in his tracks. Nu’s neon green eyes would quickly dart down to the ground. A patch of ice had crept up and seized the teens leg. It had to have been from the strange woman. She managed to set a trap just before she got knocked away. There would be no time for Nu to relax however. As the teen struggled to free himself, his body began to writhe and mutate further.

They would be here forever if Nu tried to fight this thing with her fists. She was still unaware of the physical power she actually possessed. There was one solution she instantly came to, as her eyes tracked up to meet the teens. A surefire way to knock him out without hurting him. A bright pink glow would envelope the young woman as she raised her right hand up in the mutated teen’s direction. A ring of pink energy would quickly form around the teens neck. Nu would tighten her hand and the ring would imitate the movement, tightening around the next of the monster.

His massive body struggled to fight free of the vice. Two of his four arms quickly shot up. His clawed fingers tried to dig in under the deadly collar, but it was to late. Nu had already tightened the ring to much, and now the teen was not only fighting to free itself, it was fighting just to breath. And within a matter of seconds, the teen would lose both battles. His body would go limp, all four arms dangling at his sides. Nu would release her grip and allow the teens body to slump to the ground. Hopefully by the time he came to, this nightmare would be over.

Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Alert! Silent gasses. (Alpha an NU.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alert! Silent gasses. (Alpha an NU.)

Post by Shadowoof May 25th 2019, 7:56 am

Following the sounds of heavy resistance and struggling, finding her way back towards the man and the woman slowly but surely, with a final thump of something heavy hit the ground, and in a fair distance, she sighted the... Strange one. Rylie still didn't have many words for the woman, and the man who spoke with thoughts was gone too. But the large teen was down and out, which must have meant that the woman was really strong!

"Hey! Heeeey!" Rylie would run over to Nu, her hair a little muffed and her clothes smelling sweet like the gas that surrounded them, but otherwise fine despite the hard wack she took from the four armed meta.

"If that is done, you should come with me! I found a manhole where the gas was coming from! I could tell because it looked really fresh and smelled suuuuuuuper strong... I'm... Just not strong enough to lift it, and I don't want to break it. So come on!" She'd say as she grabbed at the mutes hand and started in the direction she came from, her grip rather strong, and mildly cold.

"I'm Rylie, and I really want to ask. What are you? Well, I know what you are of course! I just don't know what you 'are' and it's really weird because I really feel like I should know what you are. I'm an angel myself. Well, at least, that's what I know what I am," Rylie would prattle on, not alert to the fact the woman was actually mute as she stopped by the manhole cover she had found.

"See! The gas is really strong here. Really smelly too. I'm not normally too affected by it, I learned when I first got in here, but the smell is starting to give me a headache," Rylie would point out the manhole cover as she poked her tongue out and spat, as if trying to get rid of the taste, but didn't seem to have too much luck.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt May 30th 2019, 11:16 am

With the rise of more gas clouds, Travis could only assume that more metahumans would be created from the mutagentic effects that were being spread around. An explosion rattled off in the distance, causing a small shower of dust to rain down on him with the threats of the tunnel collapsing following. He thought over the idea and shrugged, quickly rising through one of the manholes which weren’t spewing gas yet and landing on the street in a low crouch. All it took was a turn to the right to see a once might sky scraper having been turned into a great heap, dust having spread from the point which it fell. To think a quick metahuman outbreak could already be causing so much damage to the city.

Just imagine what a controlled mutation could cause.

That was when he noted that two shapes were running through the gas, one of which he was vaguely aware of the identity of. He would have approached them, but that was when he sensed someone close and felt the explosion impact his barrier. Collapsing the street around him to the point that the block began to collapse inwards.
Cobalt
Cobalt

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2019-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubloon May 31st 2019, 3:24 am

Nu’s gaze scanned the surrounding area as she heard a woman’s voice ring out. The young mute recognized it as the strange young woman she had been left with. Her bright blue hair was the first thing that came into view for Nu, no amount of gas was going to block out that hue. Before Nu could even reach into her pocket for her phone, the young woman would take hold of Nu’s arm. She was so eager to show what she had found, that she nearly pulled poor Nu off her feet. There wasn’t much Nu could do but follow along.

The whole time Nu was being lead to the manhole cover, the strange woman bombarded her with a series of really strange questions. And of course, not being able to speak, all the mute could do, was flash a few confused glances and arch a brow. When they finally reached the manhole cover, Nu could see what Rylie had been talking about. The gas was particularly thicker in this area and was indeed pouring out of the holes in the cover. Before Nu would attempt to lift the cover, she’d motion for the ‘angel’ to wait a moment.

Nu would reach into her pocket to retrieve her phone. Her fingers began to write out a response to Rylie’s questions, with questions of her own. While Nu was in the middle of typing, there was a very loud boom. It was like an explosion. Nu’s head quickly snapped in the direction of the noise. Her eyes widened as she saw the street up ahead, begin to collapse down into the sewers below. It wasn’t just the road either, the entire block had begun to sink down. This prompted Nu to rush forward, both her her arms shooting skyward. The little mute would become enveloped in a thick pink aura that would then extend to the buildings and nearby debris as Nu attempted to keep them from collapsing. They hadn’t searched the buildings for any survivors yet, and that was the thought running though Nu’s mind. She couldn’t let these buildings go till she was sure it was safe. Rylie would have to wait a little longer to get that response from Nu.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "...."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 3rd 2019, 8:55 am

While Rylie waited for the mute to do something, she soon realized that Nu was in fact, Mute, the way she got her phone out, typing into it after 'motioning' for the angel to wait. Rylie knew she wasn't always... In the moment, but she had enough common sense to realize this, and so she waited...

Right till the street ahead of them collapsed, then the buildings, the entire block really. "Oh! That isn't good!" Rylie, stating the obvious, frowned at the encroaching carnage, till the mute decided to stop it, creating that barrier around the collapsing buildings and rubble, leaving Rylie to stand back. Useless... But she didn't want to be useless.

Running after the woman, Rylie started forming orbs of ice into the palms of her hands, throwing them into the rubble, her mind only focused on creating platforms to help stabilize the buildings Nu was keeping up, and while she wasn't sure if this was helping, or if she was making it worse, she kept forming her orbs of ice, throwing them where she saw the most dangerous looking damage could be caused, in an effort to tide the mess before it got worse.

"Someone is doing this! Why? Why... They should be stopped." Rylie asked herself as she worked, frowning as she kept playing the thought over and over again. Why? Why? And... Why. This world was so full of good, how could someone do this? She often considered if she should be a hero, with all the others who called themselves such, yet here she was, and where were they.

Throwing the thoughts away for now, the angel just focused on freezing the collapsing rubble, till there was nothing left to do.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top