The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun Empty Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun

Post by Kubi Tsuru May 6th 2019, 1:44 am

Metahumans were always a danger to the sanctity of a country. Hell, out of the last ten greatest disasters the happened in the world in the last twenty years, you could bet your ass most, if not all, were caused or made worse by people with powers. Magic or not, it still fucked shit up. Even heroes only made shit worse. He’s been a hero a little over five years now, and there ain’t been one situation where his presence made things immediately better. Now, whether that’s the measure of his worth as a much-lauded defeater of villains is another matter entirely. The point is, powers were bad noise. The only saving grace the countries of the world had was the relatively low percentage of the population that developed powers over the course of their lifetime.

‘Course, this Spark Crisis fucked that up royally. Seriously, can’t a guy visit his old stomping grounds without having to worry ‘bout some low-life criminal with lightnin’ powers calling himself fuckin’ “Cap’n Terror” trying to take his purse? Woulda been an interestin’ diversion if the guy hadn’t been an insufferable ass. And if he knew showered. Or if he was any kind of fuckin’ threat to anyone but an anoxorexic child. It was just ridiculous. Guy like Cap’n Fuckin Terror oughta be able to give him at least a little bit of entertainment. But nah. Can’t even say it was like swatting a fly, at least those annoying little fuckers give a bit of a challenge, all speedy and shit. This was about ten seconds and half a muscle before fuckers wearin’ a mountain on their armor came up and claimed him.

Olympus, they called themselves. Some England-based fuckin’ upstart of a company, comin’ here, tryin’ to maintain order. They had come in from some private company, some Egyptian God shit, claimed one of the old buildings around the downtown area and started to set up shop … which for them apparently meant laser tripwires, electrified fences, and a shit ton of soldiers. God, Kubi hates soldiers, or at least soldiers like that. Pompous, stuck up motherfuckers who think holdin’ a gun makes them gods gift to the world. Career soldiers were the fucking worst too. Still, Kubi couldn’t exactly fault them. With Olympus being in Tokyo, the SPARK Crisis … wasn’t solved, per se, but under control at least.

Enough so that a prominent Japanese Counselor had decided to speak on the matter. He was oft outspoken against the treatment of empowered individuals, pushing for bills that gave them more rights within the society, even going so far as to hire such stricken individuals in his personal entourage. He was also, more importantly, an old friend of Kubi’s. They both grew up on the streets, both knew the struggle to survive in a world that would rather they never existed. They lost contact as teenagers, with Kubi traveling to America in the beginning of his travel of the world and the latter getting a scholarship to one of the finest schools in the country.

Takekade Matsuko is everything Kubi is not. Soft-spoken, refined, graceful even. Growing up, he was “Hime-chan”, a somewhat back-handed insult that he took in stride. The voice of reason in their little gang, he held them back, in the best way. Kubi contributed his success in his troubled youth to his own quick wits and guile, but truthfully, if Takekade wasn’t there, he and the rest of their little gang would have ended up in jail, or worse. They hadn’t talked in nearly twenty years now, not since Mashiro’s wedding, where Kubi stood as best man. They were always so busy, living their own lives, experiencing their own tragedies, and since Mashiro died, Kubi hasn’t returned to Japan.

That was gonna change now.

”Hime-chan, you son of a bitch.”

They clasped fingers like they’ve never left, instinct bringing them back to the handshake they had perfected as children. It was kind of silly now, so they both wore a bit of a dopey grin as they ran through the motions, embracing after. As opposed to Kubi, Takekade was everything a Japanese man was supposed to be; short, black haired, dark eyed, with pale skin and broad shoulders. Handsome, too, with the perfect Japanese wife, all soft curves and black hair. She was pregnant, he noticed, their first if the lack of any munchkins around was any sign. And as was to be expected, he was loaded, their penthouse suite boasting the latest in commercially-available defense.

”Kubi-san. It is a pleasure to see you again, my friend. I shall cut straight to the chase; I fear their are those who wish to end my life. They believe I can put an end to this crisis, and they do not want that.”

Kubi scoffed, crossing his arms over his massive chest, as defiant a gesture as he cared to make.

”I’d like to see them fuckin’ try.”

Takekade smiled sympathetically, patting the much larger mans bicep (he reached for his shoulder, but that’s all he could reach.)

”Thank you, my friend. But even you cannot be everywhere at once. I taken the liberty of hiring additional security.”

As if on cue, an individual walked through the door, sending a jolt through Kubi’s spine (he had no idea anyone else was even in the hotel room.) Though on his phone, he was no normal security guard; the way he walked, the easy way he carried himself, even the inconspicuous way he carried the pistols that were oh-so-slightly tinting his clothing- in a fraction of an instant, Kubi knew, he was no common soldier. His eyebrow shot up, practically to the stratosphere, though the rest of his face stayed carefully neutral.

”And who the fuck is this?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kubi Tsuru aka Titan
Kubi's Thread Tracker
Kubi Tsuru
Kubi Tsuru
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Power isn't the ability to hurt people, but rather the ability to resist temptation."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 85
Job : Fire Hunter
Humor : All kinds and constantly
Registration date : 2016-06-10

Back to top Go down

Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun Empty Re: Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun

Post by inquisitor May 6th 2019, 8:07 pm

Victor paused for a moment to stare at Kubi as he entered the room, his phone held to his ear. He let his eyes linger on the large man, before he turned away, speaking into the phone.

"No. I just got here. Looks like the other hired help is here too. Japanese, from the looks of things. Big fucker too. Heard Matsuko call him Kubi-sama. No, I won't ask him if he wants to join. Because my job isn't recrutiment. It's to shoot people in the face. And sometimes keep people from getting shot. If you want him recruited, you fly your ass out here and ask him yourself. I know there's a crisis going on. That's why you sent me to protect Matsuko. Well, then ask him after we deal with this 'Spark' shit."

Pausing for a moment, Victor turned to stare at the other two men, and frowned softly, before speaking into his phone again "Fine. I'll give him your number, and ask him to give you a call. But that's it. Anything else, and you do it yourself. Or send Jessica out. She signed up for this shit."

Turning back to Matusko and Kubi, he ended the call and slid the phone into a pocket. He eyed Kubi for a moment, before turning fully to face Matsuko and bowing.

"So sorry about that. Miss Russel was worried that I hadn't arrived yet. She sends her regards and best wishes," he remarked, in perfect Japanese. Turning to Kubi, he bowed again. "A pleasure to meet you, Kubi-shi. I am Victor Shaw. I work for Katrina Russel, who runs Olympus. Which I understand you've...'met'," he continued, still in Japanese.

He straightened up and pulled his coat comfortably against his body again. As he did, he let one hand brush the Colt gun under his coat, and nodded to himself, as if confirming it was still there.

"Now, gentleman, I must ask that you move away from the windows. I'd hate for either of you to be hurt because of small hings like that," he continued, as he moved to the windows themsevles, and began to close the blinds. He turned his head to look at them, and raised an eyebrow. "I take it you two know each other?" he asked.
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : Fellas, you can walk out of here on your own two legs, or the EMTs can wheel you out on stretchers. Make the right choice. -Gavin Clough

Number of posts : 122
Job : Warbound
Humor : Not child friendly.
Registration date : 2019-03-30

Back to top Go down

Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun Empty Re: Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun

Post by Jean Robert Boisvenu May 7th 2019, 8:13 pm

James was relaxing in his chair, glad for once that the travel expense would be covered by the japanese government, and come-on japan! It was like a dream come true! He was gonna visit Tokyo, check Tokyo tower, visit the harajuku... oh yes and save peoples, couldn't forget about that! Still stopping a drug that could give you superpowers, wasn't really up his alley. However a lot of people could hurt themselves and others, so what they would need would be the comforting blanket of justice! It's like free hug day with people trying to hurt maim or kill you! A chance this wouldn't happen to him, with his invincibility, what could possibly go wrong?

A loud bang answered and in a sec, he was airborne. Of course his luck would make his day so much difficult. He could see pieces of the plane falling underneath him. Hope that the pilot will manage to land the plane safely. But he wouldn't be of any help. Also, his luggage was in the cargo, with his supersuit. Well nothing he could do about it, what could he do.

Let's see terminal velocity is around 120 miles per hour gives or takes, the decompression happened at 32 000 feets, one miles is 5 thousand feet so, 6 miles at 120 miles per hour, 0.05 hours of free falling. So 3 minutes, well it was gonna take some time. Two minutes left now. Well time to be productive. Because there was always a way to be productive even when you werefalling to your mission!

-EVERYONE MOVE! Oh yeah it's Japan! MINNA SAAAN UGOKEEEE!  MINNA SAAAAN UGOKE! MINNA SAAAN...

Yeah screaming for two minutes straight was kinda boring. But well what could he do, plus he wouldn't forgive himself if someone got hurt, nah squished, because of him. Ah looks like he was falling in a skyscraper. Well no one was on the roof. Good. Just to land softly now.

CRASH!

The floor gave way, come ooon he wasn't that fat, but with a softer crack, he landed on hardwood floor with bit of plaster, wood and concrete. At least no one was under him. Setting himself up and dusting himself he looked apologetically at the people around him. Yeah if looks could kill he would be writhing on the floor. So he continued in broken japanese.

-I very sorry. Fell from plane. I pay damage. Where Narita airport?
Jean Robert Boisvenu
Jean Robert Boisvenu

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2019-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Eldraine May 7th 2019, 9:49 pm

The giant white leviathan soared through the air, trailing smoke and fear behind it.  People would point, speaking in their indecipherable language tinged with fear, awe and something else Ryan couldn’t place. Hazel eyes narrowed in faint appraise before walking on through the streets. Obviously not from around here, he would have stood out but the tragedy above was something that managed to take away the punch of his out of place appearance. Clouds began to gather above the city, dark and pregnant with dense rain begging to pour out. However they would not have that pleasure just yet. ”Wonder what i’m supposed to be doing here,” Ryan muttered to himself, hands buried into his seemingly size too large jeans, pale pink lips curled into a faint frown. There was of course the job he had been given by that strange company but that wasn’t the strangest advice or help he had been given.

The angel speaking of finding his true power within the land of the rising sun. It took him a few weeks to figure out which land in the East but in the end he found something. A sound shook the ground, resounding like a boom. The plane colliding with one of those large skyscrapers? Very possible, and he found himself wondering if the people in there would be okay.

Likely not.

No time to have his heart bleed over the dead when he could stop the many criminals rising in the city thanks to the Spark being circulated through it. There was word it was going through America but not to this extent; maybe not yet. Always time for that later. He adjusted the dark green colored beanie, rustling a few light brown hairs peaking out from under it while scanning the building that rose before him. More people were also looking at it, mentioning something about something having fallen through the ceiling. What was it? Maybe what caused the plane to crash and if so he could take out his frustrations on  the cause for so many deaths.

Thunder cracked in the distance as rain began to fall in rapid pour. People running for cover while he stood where he was. Water pooling before him, large enough that it would be of use. His body gave way to water, everything on him liquid slipping through the small portal of water. Next thing he knew he was  flowing through the faucet of a sink, pooling into the basing before spilling onto the floor. Once again forming into the same form he had taken, digging through the pockets of his large hoodie for the small bars of chocolate hidden there. Stepping through the closed door, he noted the four people, most of which he didn’t know. Still the rubble littered about was obvious enough.

One guy spoke in halting Japanese, though his appearance was rather...fat? ”I was hired by Ms.Russel. Does anyone here speak English,” His glance shot over Kubi for a moment, faint smile lingering on his lips. ”long time no see huh?”
Rowan Eldraine
Rowan Eldraine

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2017-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes May 8th 2019, 5:11 pm

Elduin was conflicted once again. On the one hand, the tribes of man were a treacherous and foul bunch. None deserved their sense of ill begotten pride and iron blades. Touching the scar on his left side, just under his heart. He knew this better than most. At the same time, these dealers seemed a little different. They seemed to want to destroy their clansman for as little reason as requiring coin. Elduin was happy to work with his most hated enemy. After all, the enemy of his enemy, is a friend. At least, until he decided that they weren’t. The humans had granted him a weapon, much like a cannon but different in many ways. For one, it was lighter, and for another; it was far more accurate.

He put his right eye against the miniature telescope, and… Damn. One of the other humans closed the curtains on him. He would have to get close and personal. Standing up, he left the large weapon behind and began walking through the air towards the building across the street. The shadows beneath his feet popping up with every step. His shadowed left side began to pulsate, ready for blood.

At the other roof, he hopped down and looked around. The humans tended to be quite enthusiastic about ensuring their homes had multiple entrances and exits. He spotted it then, the roof access door. Slicing the door knob off with his claw, he swiftly snuck inside. The guards spotted him, and yelled out for the elf to freeze. But when they looked upon him, they saw not the monster; but the true beauty he radiated. The distraction allowed him plenty of time to sneak the blade in through their breast and discharge one of the human weapons that they had given him.

Blam!

Admittedly, the weapon was far louder than he had expected. But the plastic weapon didn’t break surprisingly. So much for whatever sort of stealth opportunity he may have had. However, the more he walked through the halls; the more the guards seemed to be distracted by something else. He shrugged it off, and continued walking through the halls with his aura pumped up to 11. No guards would stand in his way.  

Finally, Elduin reached the door that hid his quarry from him. "You will bestow upon me your key, and then you will fall asleep where you stand. If you do not do as I say; you will be slain for your insolence." To his immense satisfaction; the men did as they were told. The one on the right handing him his card; and the one on the left immediately falling asleep with his compatriot following not long after. They would make good shades, but he need to hurry now. He simply stamped his foot onto each of their throats, breaking the trachea instantly.

He opened the door with a click, and began firing magic and bullets into the room wildly, thinking that he could perhaps hit the man while his guards were confused.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubi Tsuru May 17th 2019, 4:57 am

Well, things really went to hell in a handbasket pretty damn quickly, didn't they?

Let's start from the beginning, with this god damn guy. There was somethin' about him that just rubbed Kubi the wrong way. He was racking his brains tryin' to figure out why when it hit him; dude reminded him of a soldier. Just the way he walked and talked, y’know? Super formal, stiff, like a rod is jammed right up his ass. “Too perfect” is the phrase for it, like he shits glitter. Thing about that is, it may be fun and games for a little while, but somebody is eventually gonna have to clean up the mess. He’d be damned if that somebody was him.

”Let me stop ya right there. Yer military ass ain’ in charge here, Vicky, I am … good idea ‘bout th’ windows, tho.”

Almost possessively, he slid a muscled arm around his old friends shoulders, protecting him from any perceived threat. Call it overprotective, call it paranoid, but there was somethin’ funky goin’ on here. He could feel it in the air. Something was approaching, something that was gonna wreck their fucking day even more than it’s already been fucked. Now, Kubi was all for a good fucking, but typically, he wanted it to be consensual, not rammed up his ass goin’ a hundred miles an hour. Gotta take him out on a first date before you can do butt stuff.

And then, suddenly, a crash from outside the window; all eyes were drawn to it, and underneath his protective arm, Kubi felt Takekade tense. The flare of the burning jet was visible as it fell through the air, it’s flames illuminating the Japanese skyline and burning through the shouded glass.. It wasn’t far away, hanging in the sky for a single, dreadful moment like a fat fly. It shuddered, a ripple cascading down it’s hull as it fell apart. The bulk of it, the engines at full burn bringing the weight forward, spun to the side, some ungodly force working on it, crashing full force into an apartment building. The shudder shook the floor they stood on, sending ripples across the fine curtains and threatening to split the floor asunder.

And then the next second, it did.

Or at least, it seemed like it at first. There was certainly an explosion of some kind, dust and debris flew everywhere, it was a mess. When the dust cleared, however, it was clear it wasn’t because of the floor ripping apart, but kinda the opposite; some asshole crashed through the fuckin’ ceiling. Fatass, didn’t look like he could lift his feet from the floor (or face from the pie, as it might be.) And now … there was a bigass fucking hole in the ceiling! Thank god they were on the top fucking floor or else things mighta started to get dicey. Glares were coming from all sides now, aimed at the fat fuck.

”What th’ fuck is yer problem, Buddha? Can’t you-”

A shape, out of the corner of his eye, and he jumped, startled. Seems todays surprises weren’t quite over yet. It was a familiar face, one he hadn’t seen in far too long. As he turned that twisted, all-too-pleasant smile on him, his heart couldn’t help but beat harder. Goddamnit, Snowman, now ain’t the time to be all cute and shit. Kubi could only sigh at the mention of this Katrina Russel again; if even Ryan was workin’ for her, she must be important.. Meddlin’ bitch, this ain’t her show. Japan’s got enough of gaijin interferin’ in her affairs. Still, short of killin’ her and every last one of those Olympus bastards, not much he could do to prevent it. Somehow, he got the feeling that this chick was gonna be on his lips for quite a while.

”Shit. What the fuck are we, the Extraordinary League of Fucking Shit Up? I swear to the gods of killin’ shit, if one more person-”

But he shouldn’t have tempted fate, because fate hates being bated. The door flew open, and as if in slow motion, some sort of creature entered. Half Slenderman, half Lucifer himself, it flew through the door slinging magic like a fuckin’ wage slave slings burgers. Kubi didn’t recognize it, but instantly he knew one thing; it was pure evil. Every instinct of his told him to take off running, but he couldn’t leave Ryan. Or Takekade for that matter …. though on second thought, Ryan could take care of himself. He certainly didn’t have time to waste worryin’ about it. Time sped back up, and Kubi leapt into action; black armor surrounded him and with the sort of casualness one would reserve for giving directions to the nearest bar, a wave of force blasted off him, caving in what remains of the ceiling and leaving a sizable hole in the wall. And then, brown energy, like mist floating off his skin, wrapped around him, and he disappeared from sight. In a moment, Takekade was slung over his shoulder and in another, Vicky guy as well.

He was surprisingly heavy, but Kubi didn’t pay it any mind; out the hole he went, freefalling through the air, and Kubi shortly followed. Gravity tried gripping him but he continued his upward mobility, meeting the Olympus-sent bodyguard and slinging him over his shoulder. They fell, at a velocity that was frankly frightening, hitting the ground with the force and impact to shatter windows several stories up. Kubi grunted, but remained standing, absorbing the shock with his legs. Falling without Kuma was always a crapshoot. The brown mist faded from his upper body, and slowly he let the two go.

”Kubi-san. Shaw-sama. Who were those people?”

He spoke calmly, evenly, and without fear, and Kubi felt his respect for his old friend grow even further. He was always the cool kid on the block.

”No idea. Don’ seem t’ be after us, though. Fuckin’ thank god. I hate magic.”

He looked around, darting his head around the corner.

”SPARK fuckin’ everywhere. Shit. Gotta get you somewhere safe where goat-fuck won’t find us. Any ideas, super spy?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kubi Tsuru aka Titan
Kubi's Thread Tracker
Kubi Tsuru
Kubi Tsuru
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Power isn't the ability to hurt people, but rather the ability to resist temptation."

Back to top Go down

Post by inquisitor May 17th 2019, 10:24 pm

Victor stared at Kubi for a moment, his eyes narrowing slightly at the "Vicky", before he shrugged and went back to closing the curtains. He was almost done, when the roof exploded. Victor turned from the window, and leapt over a couch, to place himself between Matsuko and whatever had crashed through the roof, twin Colts in hand. He had both cocked and pointed at James before the other man had even spoken. He remained silent, watching the man as he spoke. Very broken Japanese. American. To survive a fall from that height, he's got to be a meta. Why was he coming to Japan? Hadn't he heard about the Spark crisis?

Victor frowned at the man, and was about to speak when he saw something from the corner of his eye. A door opening. Bathroom? No matter. Focus on what was coming through. A man, young, still a kid, really. One of the Colts tracked to him, and remained there for a moment, before the man mentioned Katrinas name. The second Colt returned to the fat man, and remained there.

"The big man there speaks English. And so do I," replied Victor, as he let his head come up and his eyes roam the room for a minute. "This area has been compromised, though. Need to relocate. And quick," he continued, his eyes finding Kubi and Matsuko.

He was about to move towards the door when it opened. As if guided by a hand not his, both Colts jerked towards the door, and his fingers began to squeeze the triggers. 15 rounds in each, 30 rounds total. He got off 10 from each gun, before he was jerked off the ground and through a hole in the building. He fell for a moment, before he was grabbed again, and then they were on the ground, Kubi, Matsuko, and Victor himself. The man glared at Kubi for a moment, before ejecting the magazines from both guns and replacing them with fresh ones. He gathered the two ejected magazines and slid them under his coat, into an inner pocket.

"OK.... So, fat man crashed through the roof, some teenager came out of the bathroom, and then that half-dead guy comes in and starts shooting magic and bullets at us? What the hell is going on in Tokyo?" he asked, as he let his eyes roam around the area. One of the Colts went back into it's holster, while the other remained in hand. Apparently, he was going to need it.

Last edited by inquisitor on June 18th 2019, 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : Fellas, you can walk out of here on your own two legs, or the EMTs can wheel you out on stretchers. Make the right choice. -Gavin Clough

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 20th 2019, 2:26 am

A sudden blip in the system erupts around of the cosmos, and a very large man that was screaming for people to move suddenly vanishes as if he no longer existed.

. o O ( I do hope you can continue without Jean. Good luck. )

-My DeviantArt-
Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Eldraine May 21st 2019, 12:12 am

Things had already started off chaotic but it became worse when shots were opened into the room by some unknown person. Half dead and half beautiful all in one, though his attempts were transparent. A few of the bullets struck Ryan. Some of them in his face, arms and torso. They met no resistance however, moving through his body and past him to strike against the wall. Leaving deep indentations while revealing that some solid matter had shifted to water and closing the holes in his body. ”That wasn’t a very smart move,” His words were like icicles, predating the rapid drop of temperature and Kubi’s own movement to protect the other two in the room.  More heroic than he was willing to give himself credit for, though the man that looked no more than a boy didn’t even flinch. All he had was murder in his eyes.

The fat mans screams as he disappeared were unimportant, just the images. Of those he lost and the potential for this elfs bloody death. Large icy spear formed through the rain that was allowed in and seen through the large hole Kubi created in the wall.  Surprisingly thick despite how quick they formed, and all at once they released like a hail at Elduin. Capable of smashing through a human body like paper and he guessed even harming someone like this, punching through walls of need be though he imagined they might get stuck. Even still, he couldn’t control the cold rage that poured out from him and began to create the thick sheet of ice that spread outwards over the floor, chairs and any other furniture in the room. Leaving the elf who might not even be dead with three constructs, slavering wolves of frost and snow formed he would disappear through the ice beneath his feet.

Ryan appeared on the streets below, hands buried in his pockets and eyes scanning for the others he was likely supposed to be working with. Maybe he should be coordinating with his fellow bodyguards.
Rowan Eldraine
Rowan Eldraine

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2017-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes May 23rd 2019, 9:22 pm

Elduin watched, hardly amused by the big Japanese man's language. The man was not taking the threat seriously; it would seem. Very well then, it would just be all the easier to take the Japanese ambassador... Where had the fat man gone? He was there just a moment ago, and now gone? Wait, why were they protecting this tiny Japanese man? Although the man was a bit more... rotund than the others in the room. Suddenly, he realized his real target.  Things must have indeed changed over the years.

In the matter of a few seconds; 3 things happened in succession. The gunman opened fire on him, forcing Elduin to put up his shield. Elduin had the bulkier of the two men jumped through the ceiling carrying the other man and his bodyguard. Elduin cracked his neck, staring down the teenage boy in front of him. "Out of my way child, and I will  allow you to live." But Elduin was reasonably sure that the boy never heard him, as before the first word even became loosed from his lips; the air became chilled, and the opening ice spikes flew at him.

He twisted and dove away from the first, but unfortunately, the second caught the barest amount of skin on his right arm.  He felt the frostbite start climbing up his sleeve. Very well then, he would have to destroy him as well. The distraction was enough to keep Elduin's attention away from the boy as he disappeared.

A chunk of debris smacked Elduin in the face, somehow managing to sneak past his shield. Quickly, he leaped from the window and began muttering the beginnings of his incantation to levitate and walked down to the street. "Listen well, children of man. I do not wish to hurt you any more than I must for my own pride.  Release the ambassador, and the rest of you will receive a... 'slap on the wrist,' so to speak." Elduin said, forcing his charm into every word he spoke. In reality, he would never allow them to leave without severe punishment, but saying this, even with his specific wiles,  would defeat the purpose.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubi Tsuru June 25th 2019, 1:41 am

God fuckin’ dammit.

”Listen here, you roadkill-lookin’ mothafucker.”

Seriously, what was the deal with his head? It looked like he stood too close to a fucking furnace and didn't have the good decency to do both sides./. Kubi held his arm out, shielding the ambassador from sight with his bulk. A clear fuckin’ sign what he thought about his words. Give him up? Kubi’s eyes narrowed in irritation and rage.Who the hell did this boyband reject think he is?! Just waltzing up like he owned the world, throwing magic every which way, and threatening his friend? Fuck. No. A black mist crept across his skin; seemingly sentient, it crept across his musculature like a thousand bugs, tendrils extending its way across his body in a fraction of a second. The rough facsimile of a bear was left in its wake, his head shrouded in a mane, fingers in claws.

”Peace.”

Before he could move, before anyone could move, the word swept across the area like a wave. If one had to guess at a color, it would be green; the color of grass, of the ocean at high noon, peaceful, calm, and serene. But there was no color, only a scent of lavender, and upon all those assembled, a peace would settle, a calm like none other, as if no troubles existed in this world at all. The hand of the senator was lifted, a low hum emitting from him, but no words were leaving his throat. Kubi could only stare; he knew Takekade had power, but nothing like this, the feeling welling up inside was intense. He hadn’t felt like this since his wife died, and he could see it affecting the others too, the calm growing stronger, almost lethargic, as time went on-

And then, a scream from above and the crackling of a bolt of lightning.

”YOU WON’T ESCAPE AGAIN, STRONG MAN!”

The feeling of peace evaporated instantly, gone so quick it was if it was never there. Kubi’s gaze snapped upwards, the look of surprise quickly being replaced by one of irritation. Cap’n Fuckin’ Terror. Seemed he got some sorta healing factor in that grab bag of fuckin’ powers. And a snazzy outfit, somehow. Black, with lightning bolts everywhere on it, it was about as gaudy as the dudes bright-blue hair and the five earrings he wore. The manic grin on Terror’s face was reflected in Kubi’s puzzled one, and suddenly, Terror dived downwards, lightning covering his body and a maniacal cackle erupting over him. Oh, this was gonna be the end, he was gonna end this meddling motherfu-

An open-handed slap send him and his lightning scattering, nearly blasting off his shirt from the sheer force generated. Teeth and sparks went flying, and with it, a vial. Unnoticed among the sudden splatter of human body and electricity, it bounced once with a metallic ting, rolling until it landed underneath the feet of Victor. The type with a hidden syringe, a press of a button would send the violent red contents directly into your body, altering it - though for good or for ill, there was no way to tell. In the same second the vial came to a stop, the Senator fell, a charred, nasty hole in his chest.

”God damn it!”

Kubi scooped him up in his arms, ignoring Victor, ignoring Ryan, hell even ignoring his own safety, he examined him, propping the unconscious man up in his arms. It looked bad, really bad. The hole was jagged and rough, more blasted through his body than burnt, with black tendrils of burnt flesh stretching clear across his chest. From a preliminary evaluation, it avoided any major wounds, but, by the gods, there was so much blood. Takekade’s chest, Kubi’s arms and hands, it was covered in the liquid, dripping to form a macabre painting on the ground. He had to save Takekade, there was no way, this was why he was here! He had to give that speech, had to reassure the population of Japan that everything would be okay.

More than that, Takekade was his friend, and he’d be damned if another friend of his died in his arms.

He stood with a ferocity that send blades of wind whipping around him, scattering the dirt on the alley floor. The black armor on his body seemed thicker, more dense, flexing with his rage and despair; and then Kubi rushed towards Elduin, a blast of pure force following him. Particle after particle clashed and slammed into each other, creating a cascading wave, a tsunami of force like atmospheric re-entry. Kubi was gonna get Takekade out of here, if it was the last thing he did; his country was depending on him. He’d be damned before some deer-headed motherfucker stopped him. He wouldn’t stop, he’d rush through any defense or any barrier in his way, heedless of anything or anyone.

It wouldn’t happen again.

Kubi Tsuru aka Titan
Kubi's Thread Tracker
Kubi Tsuru
Kubi Tsuru
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by inquisitor June 27th 2019, 12:00 am

The Colt jerked around to aim at the movement that Victor barely saw, and he squeezed the trigger, sending a round out, to pass harmlessly through Ryans face.

"Dammit, boy! Don't keep doing that," he called, glaring at the teen. And then he glanced up, watching as Elduin lowered himself towards the ground. The Colt came up, and he squeezed the trigger again. This time, he emptied the entire clip, firing off all 14 rounds left. Turning to address this new, screaming threat, he jerked his second Colt free, and let go with it, firing off all 15 rounds in quick succsesion. If the slap from Kubi didn't put him down for good, the 15 bullets tearing through his face and torso certainly finished the job. Victor dropped both Colts into hidden holsters under his coat, his eyes darting all over the place for new threats. They caught the glint of the syringe, and he kicked a foot forwards gently, slipping the toe of his boot under the syringe and flipping it up into the air. He caught the syringe, and gave it a quick glance over. A Spark was the only mark on it. As he did, his other hand dipped into his coat and came out gripping a 6-shot revolver. Turning his head to look at the assassin, he brought the gun up and fired off all 6 shots at Elduin.

He was sure all 6 shots were going to hit, until Kubi shot past him in a blur of black energy. Victor grunted softly, and held the syringe up to examine it more closely. Once he was satisfied with the way it was going to work, he popped the cover off the needle point, held it up to his eye, and jammed it forwards, so the needle pushed past the artifical eye, and into his brain. He let out a soft sigh of pain, and then depressed the plunger. The syringe hissed as the liquid was pushed out. Victor pulled the empty device away from his eye, and let it fall to the ground, blinking.

He tilted his head back for a moment, to stare up at the sky, and then lowered it again. As he did, he raised his empty hand, pointed towards Elduin, and something in his brain clicked. He felt something there, straining to be set free. So he let it. Force erupted from his hand, and flew towards Elduin. The air between the two coalesced into an open hand, shaded red with Victors anger, which tightened into a fist, flying towards the creatures face. Pure mental energy, with the will of an angry human behind it.
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 14th 2019, 8:55 pm

Thread has been inactive and is thereby eligible for EXP for eligible participants

Alert!: Sparks Flying Under the Tokyo Sun Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top