The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Mind Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Mind Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Mind Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Mind Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Mind Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Mind Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Mind Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Mind Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Mind Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Mind Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Mind Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Mind Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Mind Games - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMind Games - Page 2 I_voting_barMind Games - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Mind Games

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: Mind Games

Post by RoyalAurelius December 1st 2021, 4:35 pm

Marshall smiled, nodding as he reluctantly began to walk with Jessica. He could have sworn that Jessica herself had a car, but he never really paid attention so that could have been anyone. The young man was looking forward to a good meal, and he had some money to spare so he could spoil himself, and Jessica. All this felt odd to Marshall, however, as he had never really gone out on a real date before. Was it a date? People go out and get food together, it's technically a date.... but he just couldn't quite understand it. For now he'd just remain the same, curious and optimistic about the time out together.

His feet ached as they walked, pulsing from the long day and the fact that Marshall himself lacked any sufficient stamina without proper nutrients for a number of hours. Lunch was at least 5-6 hours ago, so he was fading fast, metaphorically speaking. There was no way anyone in the office would know of Marshall's abilities, except for the CEO himself, who personally recommended his employment. This explained why Jessica didn't mind walking, and Marshall was dreading it.

He perked up when she began to speak, chuckling to himself as she questioned him about his time in New York. She had never been so outgoing or talkative, but he figured it was because they were always so busy with work. A big, genuine, kind smile creased his lips as the overzealous boy like co-worker responded with gusto.

"I thought you never were interested! I have been in America for about a year or so, maybe a little more. I got shipped over here from Australia on the CEO's request. I guess he saw my potential, or perhaps just wanted to expand his workforce.... I wouldn't know, I admit I'm not too.... savvy on all these details of the company."

RoyalAurelius

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2019-03-18

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: Mind Games

Post by Chellizard May 27th 2022, 4:31 pm

Naomi grumbled internally. She hated the thought of pretending to be this Jessica woman any longer, but it was the only role that seemed the most frequent in Marshall's life other than the CEO of this company he worked for. So, she had to pick someone that she could use to manipulate him one way or another. She almost felt bad doing this, to be honest. He was such a nice person, and it almost gave her a change of heart. Almost.

She batted her lashes, and nodded at the right moments during their conversation, and even touched his arm in a playful, flirtatious motion to ensure he was engaging with her every moment she could keep him entertained.  

”Oh, I’m sorry! I guess I just keep my head down at work, that’s all. I just have so much to do for the boss, you know?” she let out a little giggle, her hand coming up to cover her mouth in a polite fashion. She would tuck a bit of hair behind of her ear, shrugging.

”To be honest, I’m not interested in the company, Marshall. We’re off the clock. I’m interested in you.” she felt being bold would be the best thing with this man, especially with his golden retriever attitude.

”Australia sounds like one of the most fun places in the world, to be honest. I’ve heard there’s dangerous creatures wanting to eat you at every corner! I know I would be scared, but I would totally love to go there one day,” Naomi would easily disguise her true hate for anything bug-related or snake related, her voice dripping with sincerity. She wasn’t lying in completeness, seeing as she would totally go to Australia for a vacation – in the civil areas, of course.

She slowed her pace; then having arrived at the restaurant. ”We’re here! I hope you’re hungry, cause I sure am.” she smiled, adjusting her skirt and bag, seeing if Marshall would be a true gentleman and get the door for her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Mind Games - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top