The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Damian Whitton (Architect) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Damian Whitton (Architect) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Damian Whitton (Architect) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Damian Whitton (Architect) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Damian Whitton (Architect) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Damian Whitton (Architect) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Damian Whitton (Architect) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Damian Whitton (Architect) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Damian Whitton (Architect) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Damian Whitton (Architect) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Damian Whitton (Architect) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Damian Whitton (Architect) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Damian Whitton (Architect) I_vote_lcapDamian Whitton (Architect) I_voting_barDamian Whitton (Architect) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Damian Whitton (Architect) I_vote_lcapDamian Whitton (Architect) I_voting_barDamian Whitton (Architect) I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Damian Whitton (Architect)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Damian Whitton (Architect) Empty Damian Whitton (Architect)

Post by Architect January 31st 2019, 11:46 am

Damian

Damian Whitton (Architect) Tom-holland

Basic Biography

Name: Damian Whitton
Villain Name: Architect
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Heterochromatic (Left eye green and right eye blue)
Height: 5’4
Weight: 129 lbs
Blood type: O -

The Looks

Pic:
Pic:
Pic:
Pic:

The Legacy

Personality:
Damians common manner is a strange kind of quiet, as if constantly stuck within his own head. Expression is always more neutral and measured when it comes to dealing with other people. Sometimes even unsettling in how he can come off as emotionless when not stimulated or given a reason to fake something. What he finds comes easiest to him is a kind of malevolence, reveling in another person's misfortune or even just their simple pain when the former is lacking. Everything really is based upon his own desires and if he is willing to put the effort towards something. Energy spent and reward gained is the only thing that really informs his decisions and what he would do. Pleasure however has always been the thing that drives him more than anything else.

Has come to become a kind of actor, knowing how to act and in what way to act to get desired results. A smile when he feels he should and how to even “fake” emotions, though he never really feels the need to do so most of the time. His life has taught him more than anything else that love doesn’t really have any place and at times not even tripe loyalty. Parents don’t need to love each other or even their children, and to an extent he isn’t sure he could feel those feelings even if he truly wanted to. As if they had been trained out of him through the life he found himself placed in. Belif that power is the most important thing in the world and those with power deserve to stand over those without it; even crush them should that be their desire. It’s how the world is and nothing can change that, even if people would want to do that. The cold truth of the world that he came to believe was normal. Obviously he believes he is a kind of exception to this rule naturally, because he can’t be one of those weaklings.

He’s the kind of person who does what he wants so long as it doesn’t break the absolute limits of his life and enjoys almost anything. Drinking, setting things on fire, murder, jaywalking, drugs and even one night stands so long as he gets some kind of enjoyment from doing so. A manner of hedonist, though something that he enjoys more than anything else is extending some kind of control over the people around him. They don’t always always manifest as the most overt displays of domination, though anything that makes him feel larger is something that he ends up doing. Manipulation has become the weapon he needs because he is more than aware he’s not big or strong compared to others.

Despises the self righteous and finds himself unable to trust those he perceives as a goody two shoes. Something about people who are genuinely kind or good confuses him to no end, enough to actually throw off his otherwise calm demeanor and leave him staring in abstract confusion as if that isn’t something he can fully comprehend. Nothing in his life has ever explained why someone would act that way, so he believes anyone who does must be wrong in some fashion. Believes that everyone is to some degree intrinsically selfish and wants something from someone else with each interaction that they hold. Even he runs by these ideals and always has a reason for talking to someone, even if it’s something as simple as alleviating the boredom plaguing him. Trust, and even love are something that have no real place within his life. Relationships of convenience are easiest and most natural for him; as if nothing else truly comes to mind for him.

One thing that does absolutely break away all these pretensions of control and dark calm are losing control. If someone wants to see the man lose all control that is the easiest way. Rage and violence are the only ways he could even think to conduct himself in those moments and so he always tries to avoid these moments. To allow his own world to fall apart like that is unforgivable after all. In those moments he becomes nothing more than a demon of hatred hoping to kill or harm everything that would dare harm him like that.

History:
Damian was born to a seemingly normal family. His father was a workaholic sort, more often out than home  and that led to him not really remembering the man's face. His mother was something else however. A more neurotic woman who did what she could with the child born to her, and he wasn’t like most babies. Damian didn’t cry, much if at all. A silent child as much as anyone knew, which led to him not getting along with many people around him. Other children thought he was creepy, all too silent and unable to really connect with his peers. These connections just didn’t make sense to him either, and how they acted made little sense too.

It took him a long while to recognize they simply felt things he didn’t or perhaps he couldn’t. These vibrant emotions that blared like the sun for him, confusing and sometimes debilitating though he never let those brief times of confusion show. These misunderstandings through his early life were enough to leave him isolated from the world around him, in ways that meant anything. That changed somewhat when his younger brother was born. It wasn’t something that he really understood, but something about the small human seemed to change him a little. Showing interest he didn’t have in other children in the small human, watching with interest and perhaps as just a guardian.

Perhaps she had a sense of his strange nature, but their mother seemed to do what she could to keep the two apart. Worried the older son had some manner of corruptive plan, despite the time that delusion began he was only six. That still led to the two forming some kind of close sibling relationship, his younger brother Alexander trying to do all he could to follow Damian around. Such attention was something he didn’t know how to deal with, and so the young Damian tried to make due with what he was handed. Despite what he might have said, that small show of affection was something that he appreciated.

His early life from there wasn’t difficult really. His mother was difficult as ever, disquieted still by him and his strange way of interacting with those outside of his family and even more towards the single person he seemed to show any favor towards. Whatever paranoia was building up within the woman soon came to a boil as she suddenly began externalizing her distaste towards him. Verbally and sometimes even physically, though he could do nothing about it really. Simply stew in whatever emotions that were building within him, seeing the woman more and more as someone that only sought to restrict him as a person. Something that needed to be broken away from and it irritated him.

Life continued like that for only a year before he discovered the thing that made him different from the average human. Those people beyond  his homes walls and even his younger brother, though they always felt like a separate species to him, enough so that he didn’t really even know how to deal with them. It started with him interacting with a school bully, growing snippy and harsh with them. At first all he did was threaten violence, though eventually he seemed to acquiesce. From belligerent, violent even into someone that did what he said without even needed to be convinced. A person that was in essence his very willing puppet.  It was an uncanny thing, something he slowly practiced throughout the various students in his school until he went from a quiet loner to someone that could even be considered popular.  Damian didn’t know what to think of it but he found it quite useful.

Eventually when all things that bind a young man were gone he severed the final tie to his old life. Leaving without really any note to say why he left, all he knew was that he had his own purposes in his life and staying in that home would slow him down. He was sure by now he was a metahuman, something people liked to talk about more and more these days. Marking more and more people, slowly creeping through the  criminal connections and politicians  of the cities visited, creating with it a small network that his ability allowed him to exploit. Live the kind of life that he could have never enjoyed before, so the connections he managed to make would make it possible. Even having a secretary of state on his side helped, though they were less broken and more willing.

He thought his life was easy now but striving towards that wasn’t done quite yet.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Master of Puppets: Damian was born with a strange manifestation of the metagene, one that doesn’t seem to make much sense in evolution or anything like that. Through abuse; physical, verbal or emotional he is capable of creating intangible marks upon a person. A few marks doesn’t seem to do much, aside from make them more susceptible to his suggestions and influence but enough can allow him to actually control that person as if through mind control. Any command he gives no matter how suicidal will be followed in extreme examples. How many marks it takes depends upon the person and their overall willpower, something that is intangible but possible to wear through. Those affected by these marks can’t tell when they’re being affected, not even the changes within their own personalities that come from it. It’s a kind of mind control that slowly subverts and changes the person affected by it, but is quite difficult to truly resist or even remove. (Permission based)

Weaknesses

Sound based: While his power seems to affect most people, it requires that the person be able to hear his voice. Those who are deaf or simply cannot hear him through plugs or whatever are not affected by this power. He can still mark someone through physical arm, though any emotional or verbal attempts to mark them don't work without being able to hear him.

Architect
Architect

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2019-01-31

Back to top Go down

Damian Whitton (Architect) Empty Re: Damian Whitton (Architect)

Post by Zonkes December 9th 2022, 11:48 pm

Approved
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top