The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Swarm Infestation
Today at 10:48 am by GamerXZ

» On the run and on the hunt (woof)
Today at 5:36 am by Thalia

» Alert: Do the Ends Justify the Means? (Row)
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Row

» Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose)
February 13th 2019, 11:14 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Alert: Deadman Tell no Tales
February 12th 2019, 10:54 am by Stoic

» Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri)
February 12th 2019, 2:34 am by Danny The Sphinx

» How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki)
February 11th 2019, 1:59 pm by Samael Christensen

» We Gotta Find That Lab (Row)
February 10th 2019, 7:35 pm by Row

» Bound In The Gaze Of The Abyss
February 7th 2019, 12:10 am by REDSHEILD

» My super hero application
February 6th 2019, 10:14 pm by Chellizard

» Clashing Day and Night
February 2nd 2019, 9:34 pm by ghost

» Never one, without the other. (MSG for Inv.)
February 2nd 2019, 1:18 am by Charlatan

Superhero RPG's Staff

Administrators

Site Moderators

Forum Moderators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2019 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

On the run and on the hunt (woof)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: On the run and on the hunt (woof)

Post by Thalia on February 11th 2019, 5:55 am

While Euna and Club rushed to subdue and ultimately restrain the giant beast, what they didn’t understand was that the shot Thalia had fired was a test. The large chunk of flash missing from the creatures bicep showed that the hunters rifle could pierce several layers of armor and muscle. So all she needed to do was hit a part that didn’t have both. Her sights would be set on the wolf’s head. The skin there would be the thinnest. Club wasn’t much of a thinker, all he knew was that Thalia needed him to keep the monster locked down. He was armed with his immeasurable strength and the little demons oversized sword. He’d use both to get the job done.

The massive Arcadian growled in anger, gripping at it’s torn up bicep for a moment before shooting a deadly glare in the small redhead’s direction. Just as it was about to take a step towards her, a sharp pain in its leg would halt it’s advance. The quick jab to the beasts heel by Euna cause it to flinch, but not stagger like it should have. What it did do however, was draw its attention away from the hunter and back to the red skinned Arcadian.

The large werewolf like beast would begin to flail wildly. Doing everything it could to shake the smaller Arcadian off. Whether this actually worked was another story. But for now, it was moving erratically which made it hard for Thalia to get a clean shot. The little clone stared down the scope of her rifle, her aim swayed and tracked the monsters head. When she thought she had a shot she’d take it. A loud bang would echo throughout the surrounding desert. The gun shot was be followed up by a cry of pain and anger as the shot would miss its mark, ultimately blowing away one of the beasts ears.

A large clawed hand would reach up to grip the area. The beast was in some serious pain after that shot. A sudden jolt of sever pain would overtake the wolf’s calf as Club took the opportunity to use Thalia’s sword to cripple the beast. It’s knee would drive into the ground causing a mini quake. With it’s calf nearly cleaved in two the beast wouldn’t be able to stand for a while. At least not till it’s healing factor kicked in. This would have been the perfect window for Thalia to take her shot if she hadn’t done so already.

With an audible growl, the little redhead began reloading her gun as fast as she could. Meanwhile, the massive beast raised it’s head. It’s glowing red eyes locking in on Thalia. With the tiny demon in it’s sights the werewolf Arcadian would begin to draw in breath.

Thalia

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2017-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof on February 11th 2019, 7:38 am

Euna clung on to the feral with her teeth. Literally. When the feral began to move all over the place, she just stuck her teeth in, keeping her in place. Only when the bang of that weapon Thalia had rung off, did she get to move again, also, she had a new target. The freshest scent of blood.

She climbed as quickly as she could to get to the torn ear, sighting Club with a massive sword as he swung and tore though the calf of the beast, giving Euna another place to hunger for, but she was already near the shoulder, to the...

Euna gagged as she realized what the hell she had been thinking. Didn't she quit? She had gone on, having forgotten the taste nearly, yet here she was, going stupid over a few little chunks. She was pathetic. Hungry, but pathetic.

Getting atop the shoulder, the demoness looked at the damage to the ear, already making an effort to repair the damage, she could still tear into there. While the flesh was tender, but her eyes were instead on the signs of that breathe attack the beast loved so much, and where it was aimed. And like that, Euna was angry for another reason. "Stop aiming at her!" Euna yelled as she grabbed at the raw flesh of the ear and almost stuffed her head into the canal, her maw spreading wide as she began to roar into the feral's ear. Much like before, this roar loudly echoed around, but rather then in the open, Euna focused it all into this creatures ear by stuffing herself as deep as she could in there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof

Male

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1322
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia on February 12th 2019, 3:07 am

Euna’s close range roar was more than enough to rupture the bests eardrum and rattle its brain. The gigantic creature let out a roar of agony, letting out what air it had gathered at that point into the air. The werewolf Arcadian would try to swipe the red Arcadian off of it’s shoulder. It had a hard time doing so, since it needed one arm to hold itself up. Club looked on in worry. He couldn’t let Euna get hurt, or rather he didn’t want to let her get hurt. He had to give the monster another target, another reason to give up its attempt at crushing Euna.

Looking to his left, Club stared at the Arcadian’s massive hand. Rushing over to it, the rocky knight would raise Thalia’s sword above his head before plunging it down into the back of the beasts hand. Feeling the sudden sharp pain, the wolf like monster would try to lift its hand up, Club made sure it couldn’t. Using all his strength, the formidable knight continued to push down on the blade, keeping the monster’s hand pinned down.

When the beast had begun to draw in breath, Thalia had picked up her rifle and tried to scramble around. There was nowhere safe for her to hide or take cover. She tried her best to reload on the move, but the rifle was far too large for that. Upon hearing Euna’s deafening roar, Thalia froze in place. Her mismatched gaze shifting from her gun to the three battling Arcadian’s. She could see the pain and anguish on the wolf’s face, but also a ton of rage and anger. It was moments like these that made Thalia feel a little sad that she was basically a glorified executioner.

Still, this demon was a threat and menace to Earth and Arcadia. It needed to be put down. It was all part of the job. After finally being able to reload the weapon, the little demon took in a deep breath and readied the weapon. She slowed her breathing down to steady her aim. Eventually she’d zero in on a spot just between the bests eyes. The massive Arcadian reared back in an attempt to use its size and strength to pull free of Clubs grip. It’s head rose high into the air and as it did, it exposed the underside of his jaw.

This was the best shot Thalia was going to get. And with that in mind, she pulled the trigger. A third and final boom would fill the air as the bullet exploded from the barrel of the rifle and tore right through the monster’s neck and blew out the back of the beasts skull. The massive creature went limp instantly and collapsed into the hardened sand beneath it, sending up a glistening shower of glass into the air.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
|Rhapsody
Thalia
Thalia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof Yesterday at 5:17 pm

Practically stuck in the creatures ear, Euna did her best to roar for as long as she could, the air behind her moving with each whiff of the feral's hand as it tried to swat her away, till the air remained still.

And it wasn't long after that the bang of thunder that rivaled her own thunderous roar erupted, and with it, the head of the creature went. Not entirely, but enough so that when Euna pulled herself from the creature mid fall, she was practically bathed in heated blood.

Rolling onto the ground with the beast, Euna stared at her hands, covered in blood, sand caked over her fingers, it took all her energy to not lick at any part of her limb that didn't have sand, and there was quite a bit... So much... Like gravy. "That'll teach some ass to mess... Nyahh." The Arcadian huffed, tearing her eyes from the corpse of the feral, from her arms, to something else... To the ruins.

They were done. The beast was dead. Her ho- Her cell, her prison, her hell. It was destroyed. She felt her lips quiver with pain and relief. She was... She was never going to go back there. No one could ever force her back in there ever again. She was... She was free.

Yet she was not free of her basic instincts. The smell of blood and death tingled in her senses, and soon she was drawn back to her arms. One lick... She could.. One bite. No one would mind, right? She could just tear right into that, and no... No. No!" Euna yelled as she shoved her arms into the sand, rolling and caking them in sand, till the blood and sand could not be distinguished from the other.

Done, she directed her attention to Club, the Arcadian she was still so unsure about, the new thing she had questions for. Because she felt like she could cry even more just from the sight of the rocky giant. "That girl... I want to do so many dirty things to her. But the idea that she's part Queenie kinda buzz kills me... Maybe... Fucccck I can't think. Have we met before?" Euna asked, not really sure of what she was saying, just that she needed to say something, no matter what it was.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Today at 3:49 am

Thalia wiped the sweat from her brow as her shot landed. Still, the feeling was bittersweet. While the job was done, she couldn’t help but feel bad putting down one of her own. She always had this feeling. She knew it had to be done, and that they were a legitimate threat, but they were still Arcadians. This particular hunt stung more than usual. The small demon had been mesmerized by the sheer power the beast had shown. And now, with it laying here in the sand, Thalia was able to take in the sheer majesty of the monster’s design. Slinging her massive rifle over her shoulder with a heavy sigh, the little hunter would make her way over to Club and Euna, who seemed to be conversing with one another.

Club was a bit confused by Euna’s actions. Why was she bathing in sand? Eh, it wasn’t important. What was important was that Club now had time to talk with the red demon. He could finally fill one of the missing pieces of himself. Club would crouch down so that he was eye level with the kneeling Euna. The rocky demon reached out to brush a strand of her inky black hair out of Euna’s face. “You really don’t remember me?” he asked, a hint of concern in his voice. There was no way she could have forgotten him. The two were thick as thieves. Maybe now that there wasn’t so much action going on, she’d be able to get a clearer look at his face.

About halfway to Euna and Club, Thalia paused. Her mismatched eyes shifting to the corpse of the large wolf. As much as she was upset about killing the thing, her mind raced with the possibility of things she could craft from its parts. Perhaps it wouldn’t be a bad idea to scavenge a few parts now.

The Characters
Spoiler:
|Rhapsody
Thalia
Thalia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof Today at 4:48 am

Euna frowned at the apparent... No, the actual gentleness of this Arcadian. Despite his size, he so easily, so carefully reached out to her... Touched her. She could only stare up at this thing with eyes so... So unsure. She knew him... That much she had decided. She just didn't know how she knew him. "I... I can't. I don't remember a lot of things... I can't remember a lot of things. I... I was taken... Right after I could even form sentences.. Right? How do I know you?"

Resisting the urge to brush her caked hands though her hair, she stood up and stepped back, looking to the ruins. "I was there! I was there from the moment I could remember what being able to think was like. You... You and I can't have met... I didn't know anyone. I didn't... I was just... Just a freak of an Arcadian and then someones pet." Choking on her words, Euna felt an immense need to break down, to eat, to... to vent.

She was angry and confused and she had been from the moment she met Thalia to now. And yet she didn't know how to vent that anger. That confusion. She could only let it bubble up inside, till her eyes hurt. She didn't cry.... She wasn't crying.

"Freaking sand." Euna muttered, not even making a effort to hide her shame. She could just blame it on the sand... She realllllly hated sand right now. "Stupid fecking sand!" She roared out a second after, kicking at the sand uselessly, before losing her balance and tripping herself onto her behind.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Today at 5:36 am

While Euna and Club seemed to get reacquainted with each other, Thalia made her way over to the monstrous corpse of the werewolf Arcadian. Despite being dead, it’s body still gave off a great deal of heat. “I wonder if I could make a weapon out of that armor.” the little clone mumbled to herself. Her metal hand would reach out and rest on the dead creatures muzzle. There were a number of theories rolling through Thalia’s mind as to what she could do with the remains of this monster. New weapons? New Armor? A tool of some kind? The possibilities were endless and the beast was large enough to fulfill them all.

Club had to think for a moment. He didn’t want to speak ill of a fellow knight, but there was no way to explain to Euna why the two knew each other without doing so. “We uh…I used to look after you. Your father was too busy trying to rule Arcadia. To busy trying to be something he wasn’t. He often would have me keep an eye on you. And when I say often, I mean all the time.” Club explained.

It wasn’t like the large Arcadian to be this open. But this was a special occasion. In his mind, he had spent so much time with Euna that he was more of her father than spade was. So for him, this was like finding a long lost child. Now though, in a moment where he should be ecstatic for finding her, he only felt pain and remorse. To be entirely honest, for as much as he care for Euna, he was guilty of not looking for her as hard as he should have. And from the looks of it, she had suffered. And that suffering was on him. It was on him because he couldn’t find her, because he wasn’t as invested in finding her as he should have been.

Watching the red Arcadian fall into the sand, he moved almost instinctively. Mush like he used to when he watched over her. Always worried she’d get hurt when she took a little tumble like that. Rushing over to her side with ground shaking steps, the rocky demon offered her a hand up.

The Characters
Spoiler:
|Rhapsody
Thalia
Thalia

Male

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top