The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
On the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOn the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 3 I_voting_barOn the run and on the hunt (woof) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

On the run and on the hunt (woof)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: On the run and on the hunt (woof)

Post by Shadowoof February 3rd 2019, 10:28 am

As it turned out, trying to eat the thing was gonna be more trouble then it was worth. She could get her teeth in, but she couldn't apply the biting force needed to rip more off the demon when it grew. So big that she was just dangling off the thing.

Eventually, she relinquished, letting go of the beast and falling to the ground, landing on her feet with bloody teeth bared. She wanted to go again, to find something more easier to tear though, to consume. But...

The small hunter's voice broke though Euna's haze. Not entirely, as Euna glared angrily at Thalia, who told her that they had to lead the feral arcadian outside. Glancing about, Euna realized that the bigger this thing became, the more her hell shook... It was breaking... Her... That was what she needed to realize that Thalia had a point. They couldn't fight it here, not if they were stuck under rubble, and the bigger it got, the more chance it had to easily tear them apart. Something she wasn't looking forward to doing.

Grasping onto her spear, Euna let out an angry growl as she turned from the recovering beast and began to run for the exit. While Thalia seemed to have some way of teleporting, Euna knew she needed to be faster. Thankfully, when the beast had warmed itself up considerably, Euna, who was atop it, warmed up with it, and she could feel her magic lance though her weapon. When the entrance was in sight, Euna would charge her weapon and throw it, sound breaking like a cracking whip as she suddenly appeared outside, spear in hand as if she just caught it, before backing up to prepare for the beast when it made it's own escape. "Thalia... If I try to bite you at some point... I do apologize. You just smell really good." Euna rasped, eyes narrowed as she did her best to focus on the foe coming for them.

Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1508
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia February 3rd 2019, 11:18 am

Thalia appeared in a puff of smoke outside the ruins. Her head snapping back to them as the sound of thunder filled the sky. It was a relief for the tiny demon to see that Euna had listened. But they weren’t out of the woods yet. The sand beneath their feet churned and rumbled as the ruins began to fall apart. Sad to think after all the centuries that thing had seen, that it just fell to pieces in an instant. That being said, Thalia was glad to see the building crumble. It was used for bad things. It was used to cause one of her own kind an untold amount of pain.

There was no doubt that with the crumbling of the ruins, the two Arcadian’s had a moment to breath. It was a good thing to, cause Thalia needed to reload her hammer. Slipping her metal hand into one of her pouches, the little hunter deposited the broken bone and withdrew two more brass cylinders. “You’re kidding right?” she questioned. Was Euna serious about trying to eat her? It didn’t see to far out of the realm of possibility considering what she had just witnessed. Cracking open the head of the hammer, Thalia would load in the two new canisters.

She needed to think of what else she could use to slow down the big beast. It had been releasing a ton of heat as it grew. Perhaps cooling it down would work. It was worth a shot. With a thunderous howl the beast erupted from the rubble of the ruined prison. It’s armor like skin still appearing super heated. Drool raining from its vicious maw. It was now or never if Thalia were going to test her theory.

Quickly reaching into one of her other utility belt pockets, Thalia would pull out what appeared to be a chilled over eye ball. Frost permeated from the orb as she raised it to her left eye. Her vision was enhanced while looking through the eye, allowing her to zero in on the wolf. Applying a tiny amount of pressure a massive shard of ice would shot out of the eye and right toward the demon.

The werewolf Arcadian would raise it’s arm to block the icy bolt. It would unleash a sudden cry of pain as its forearm became enclosed in ice. But it was only for a moment as it would clench it’s fist and shatter the block of ice. Immediately after that, the beast would clasp both its hands together, and slam them into the ground causing a mini quake and stone pillars to erupt from the ground towards the two female Arcadians.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2017-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 3rd 2019, 11:38 am

"Not really... I have a problem. Got a hold of it now but... Fights make me hungry." Euna explained, gripping her spear in both hands. Watching the ruins break apart and collapse... It was heart breaking. In the best ways. The worst ways. She couldn't explain that. And she didn't have the time to even think about it. She reeked of blood and dust and anger.

And it was a good thing that she had something to take that anger out on. Thalia made the first move, freezing the arm of the arcadian to little effect as it soon broke out. "I see what you were going for, but perhaps try water next time." Euna said in bad humor, just keeping her balance before the pillars of earth came for them.

Right. Annoyed with this, Euna looked to the sky and charged her spear, throwing it just as the pillars were to hit her, her body changing to that of lighting as the spear shot into the sky and she appeared, spear in hand as she fell back down atop the head of the feral arcadian, her cutting into the crook of the Arcadian's shoulder and neck where she had chomped into before, small as it was, it was a weakness.

So she used it to dig the spear as deep as she could and charge the spear with lighting, her boots doing enough to protect her from the heat, not that it would matter, the thing would try to rock or knock her off soon, but if it focused her, then Thalia could do whatever she needed too. So Euna was going to hold on as long as she could. "Hurry the hell up Heart junior!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia February 4th 2019, 6:28 am

Thalia instantly regretted putting away the old demon bone. The stone pillars cascaded towards her faster than she could run in this sand. It would have also been to late for her to attempt the same thing using her hair. Instead she used her hair as a mini protective cocoon, for all the good that did. The tiny demon was launched into the air, losing her hammer in the process. She’d land with a small thud in the sand. It took her a moment to pull herself together just in time to see Euna strike the enraged wolf-like Arcadian.

The beast would let out a low whimper as the red demon’s spear dug into the torn and raw muscles of its shoulder. The same spot where a chunk of flesh had been removed by said demon. That was the least of the pain the monster would experience, as what came next hurt far worse. The sudden jolt of electricity caused the demon’s muscles to contract and tighten. Smoke rose from the shoulder wound as the exposed flesh began to cook and sizzle. The combination of pain and loss of muscle control caused the monstrous demon to fall to its knees.

Euna had forced an opening for Thalia. The problem was, Thalia wasn’t quite equipped for this. All she had brought with her, were a few tools and her hammer. She was not expecting a job like this. To make matters worse, the electricity coursing through the monsters body was doing damage, which only meant the demon was doing to get bigger and stronger. And sure enough, Thalia began to notice the beast battling back. Its massive hands dug into the sand. It looked as though it was just using raw power to muscle through the excruciating pain of being electrocuted.

The beastly demon would eventually find its way back onto its feet. The armor plating began glowing even brighter now, and hotter. So hot, that the sand at the wolf’s feet began to turn to glass. It was putting off enough heat to put the desert to shame. It would let out a deafening roar as it released hot steam from all over its body. This thing was definitely to big for the two of them to take on alone. This gave Thalia an idea, one that she’d no likely get an earful for later.

Reaching into one of the pouches on her belt, the little hunter would retrieve a small silver bell. Quickly giving it a little jingle which made no audible sound, Thalia would say a name. That name was.. “Club.” Almost immediately a fiery ring would tear open near Thalia. A literal moving mountain would emerge from it. Club in all his stony glory. His appearances never ceased to put a smile on the little demons face. “You better have a good reason for calling me little one!” the titan would say in a gravely tone.

“I found our rogue demon!” Thalia would say, extending her metal index finger in the direction of the hulking werewolf. “Ah. I see. What’s the matter. I thought little Heart could take care of any monster?” the rocky demon taunted before taking a few booming steps forward.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 4th 2019, 7:01 am

Euna held on despite the growing heat, mostly because she was actually doing something to this thing, Thalia, however, was not, and Euna found herself growing greatly... Hungry. The smell of cooking Arcadian flesh was getting to her so much so that it took all of her power to just keep digging her weapon into the wound rather then forgo it and attempt to just eat at the exposed muscle.

Her skin could resist the high temperature, her boots, made of leather and molded Arcadium helped with that, but if this wasn't a battle, she would have sworn this was a sauna with the amount of steam that washed over her body.  Didn't help that this thing was getting up. And was super freaking loud.

She needed to move, ripping her spear from the creatures shoulder, and finding that she could easily stand on this thing with how big it had gotten, her eyes moved towards Thalia and...

She felt her breath hitch at the stone demon that had suddenly arrived, walking towards the two of them. The sight of this thing, this humanoid of stone and armor... It... It made her...

Teeth bared, Euna opened her maw and began to roar. If the beast was deafening, then Euna was brain rattling, her roar surpassed what the demon could hope to accomplished as the sound of thunder and anger echoed throughout the desert and its source was right next to the demons ear. Bolts of electricity began to swirl and dance around Euna as she jumped from the feral Arcadian and landed with a determined growl, striding towards and aiming her spear at the titan of an Arcadian. Her focus driven from the real threat to the threat to her memories in front of her. "Who the hells are you! Fuken answer me you stony Goliath."

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia February 5th 2019, 9:46 am

The large stony demon stared down the ever growing rogue demon. The damage Thalia had done to it was pretty clear. Only that damage wasn’t caused by Thalia, well not all of it. No, there was another person combating the large beast. From a distance Club could only make out the color of their skin and hair. Red and black as ink. An incredibly loud roar would fill the air. It make Thalia hunch over, using her hair to protect her eardrums. Club remained unfazed. Taking in the subtle changes in the atmosphere around them. Lightning with no signs of clouds. Had to be the other beings doing, seeing as the large wolf had one hand gripping the side of its face.

The red skinned woman would approach the two knights. Club took in every detail about her. Apart from the red skin and black hair, he could now make out that she had a horn. Her other distinguishing features being neon turquoise markings and violet eyes. Something was nagging at him. She looked familiar, but he couldn’t quite place the face to a name. Then came the sudden and rude outburst. Before the large Arcadian could speak, he was cut off by Thalia. A pet peeve of his, but that’s just how the little one operated. Fully straightening out, Thalia waved her hands back and forth at Euna. “Hey, take it easy! The big guy’s on our side.”

“I’m one of Queen Madeline’s four knights. You’re one of us, how do you not know that?” Thalia would quickly give the stony Goliath a tap on the leg. “Be nice, Euna here hasn’t been home in a long time!”

Euna, that was it! That was a name that resonated with Club on a deep level. His expression went from being on of a stoic warrior, to that of a parent that hadn’t seen their child in years. Obviously Club was not Euna’s father, but he had fond memories of looking after the little tyke. He wanted to open his mouth to speak, but there were no words. He didn’t know what to say. He wasn’t one for being emotional, but if this was the same Euna he knew, then he couldn’t help it.

The time for reunions would have to wait however. The large hulking werewolf had finally recovered from Euna’s roar. It responded with one of its own before charging at the three Arcadian’s like a bat out of hell. The large rocky knight would quickly move between the beast and the two girls. Club would place one hand on the monsters snout and an open palm against its chest. He’d use the demons own momentum against it by launching it high into the air behind them, causing it to come crashing back down to earth with a ground rattling boom and a cloud of sand.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 5th 2019, 10:05 am

Euna frowned at the juggernaut of rock and armor. Another knight. Three more then she ever needed. But this one... Why was it that she hated this one. No.. Not hate. Not really. She couldn't describe it, but the way this thing looked at her, this Knight. The way she watched every single feature seem to just... Melt, as if he was looking at a long lost love, finally found.

But she didn't know any knight. And she certainly... She didn't know them. She didn't even know the Arcadian's name. Which is why in this seemingly shocked state she was in, she didn't truly notice the rocky Arcadian putting himself between them and the beast. "Hey!" She started, turning after him, only to watch as the feral wolf was thrown over them with sheer power, landing with a bang some distance away.

Annoyed, angry and downright confused. Euna let out a huff of air as sparks bounced off her, spirals of current like lighting traveled down her arms and into and around her spear, and with a step back, she ran forward and threw her spear high into the sky, but rather become one with it like before, Euna remained as her spear shot into the sky and above the feral beast.

Seemingly pausing midair, a barrier of static electricity would form in a radius around the feral, before as if a storm of thunder was in the sky, several bolts of her magical ability rained down at the beast, not every bolt was accurate, but as big as it was, it'd have a hard time not being hit.

Turning back to the rocky Arcadian, Euna's attention was no longer on on the feral, but him. "You!" Walking up to him, she jabbed a finger into the stone chest of the creature, several times, as if trying to push him, hurt him in the most impossible way. "I... Who are... AH! Why do I hate you! No. NO." Stepping away, she instead turned her attention on Thalia, teeth bared and bloody, the look on her face that of pain and... Some sort of anger. "Who is he!?"

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia February 6th 2019, 7:40 am

Thalia couldn’t believe what was going on right now. It’s like no one was paying attention to the every growing Arcadian rage monster just feet away. Club seemed awestruck by Euna’s presence. And Euna, well she was all over the place. She not only failed to remember that damaging the wolf only made it stronger, but also seemed more concerned with Club’s appearance. Her head snapped from the suppressed beast back to Euna, then to Club and then back to the beast. She was confused, anxious, and just the tiniest bit annoyed all at once.

With a slight puff she looked to Euna and pointed to the stony demon with her metal hand. “That is Club, a knight like me. He literally just said that! Now can you please call your spear back before you make our current problem any worse!” Thalia then reached for her hair and tugged at it, feeling the need to just scream. Turning away from the two Arcadians, the little hunter took a moment to calm herself. Meanwhile Club remained silent only for a little bit though. The rocky knight took a few extra moments to take in more of Euna’s details.

Was she really the same tiny little rascal that Spade neglected? Was this really his daughter? Everything pointed to that being the truth. He wanted so badly to sit down and talk with her. The little demon he looked after. There were so many things he wanted to say and ask, but Thalia was right. There was a job to do. And it didn’t look like it was getting any easier. “The little one is right. We’ll talk as soon as our business here is done, I promise. Now please recall your spear.”

While the three other Arcadian’s talked it out, the large werewolf like monster had been growing angrier. The constant barrage of lightning bolts only angered it more. The heat being put off by its body had grown so intense that Thalia could feel it from where they were standing. The monster let out small grunts here and there with every bolt that struck it. Eventually finding the strength to stand on its hind legs again, the beast began to take a deep breath in. It attempted to power through the lightning as best it could. This was bad. Thalia and the others were out in the open, they had nowhere to hide. If the beast was allowed to break out, they’d no doubt take the full brunt of the blizzard that followed.

Thinking as fast as she could, Thalia would reach into a pouch and grab hold of a strange looking whistle. Hopefully this would work. The monster would continue to draw breath, its massive size allowing it to do so. But as it did, the ground began to rumble, as if an earthquake were on the horizon.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 6th 2019, 8:03 am

Club, club club club... The knight Club. She always assumed Club would be male, big and male. The name just made sense to the figure. What didn't make sense... Is that she knew it. Or why her eyes seemed to glaze to the large Arcadian's fingers, not with hunger, or annoyance...

She liked those fingers. And not in the awesome kind of way... Maybe a little awesome. She couldn't remember. And she didn't want to ask, because as the two oh so annoyingly pointed out, they had bigger problems. Letting out an exaggerated sigh, Euna turned back and frowned a the increasingly taller feral. "I can't call it back, it just... Well crap-baskets." Euna said, watching as the barrier and storm of lighting bolts faded away, the only things left being the sand, the sun, the tall fecker and her spear, sparking with left over magic as it fell towards the earth.

"You two are the knights. Deal with this shite. I'm going to get my spear. Fecker takes too long to get back itself." Letting out a low growl, the demoness walked towards the giant feral without any fear as her eyes tracked the spear with an almost scrutiny, as if she could find it's glint no matter how fast it fell.

Really, her mind was running at a hundred and one. Club. She knew the name, and the more she knew it, the less she hated it, and she hated that. She hated everything. They had to earn her like, and she didn't have to show that fact. But... Club. Why the hell was that oaf different. This thought alone was enough to make her start walking towards what would be a normal persons death. She was an Arcadian.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia February 7th 2019, 2:50 am

There was an oddly ominous sound that filled the air as the giant Arcadian drew in breath. The sound of a high volume of air being pulled into the beasts lungs. The ground continued to rumble, and now grew more intense. The sand beneath the wolf’s feet glowed an orange and red hue from how hot it had grown, but there was another color mixed in there. One that couldn’t have been caused by the heat being put off by the beast. With each shake of the ground the color grew more intense. Only Thalia knew what was coming.

It most certainly wasn’t going to be the solution to all their problems, but it was going to help them out. The beast cocked its head back, ready to unleash a wintery hell upon the desert. But just before it could let loose its icy breath, there would be an explosion at its feet. Sand shot miles into the sky, nearly blocking out the sun. Among the sand was the feint shadow of a large serpentine creature. Club smirked when he saw the figure through the sand. Ever the resourceful type, was Thalia. When the monster had erupted from the ground it rammed into the wolf with its massive head, knocking the beast over.

As the sand fell back to the ground, the serpent came into clear view. The monster was another Arcadian, one that only Thalia seemed to have any sort of control over. Lobek, the large serpent demon of Arcadian had been summoned by the little hunter as a way to break the werewolf’s attack and it worked. Lobek would unleash an incredibly loud and low rumbling growl as it turned it’s gaze back to Thalia. The little clone gleefully waved her arms back and forth in appreciation. “THANK YOU! I PROMISE I’LL BRING YOU SOMETHING GOOD TO EAT LATER!” she shouted as the large serpent sand back below the sand.

This was now their chance.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 7th 2019, 3:53 am

Stupid feral is doing something, stupid knights are doing whatever, her spear was still in a descent and the way her head was going on and on and on about things was starting to piss her off. How did she remember him? She didn't remember anything. As soon as she gained sentience, she had run, and barely any memory of her time, locked in that starved, cannibalistic state was available to her. Just the odd fragment or two, but Club? She had never seen Club. Never. She had never dreamed of the rocky man.

So why did she know him? Remember him in the way that meant she remembered nothing? It made no sense, none at all. Frankly, all it did was piss her off... But at least her focus was on something else. She hadn't even had the time to really accept the fact that her... The ruins were gone. Destroyed. Now she was thinking about it. "Fuc- What the heavenly shit!?" Euna yelped out as she fell over backwards in surprise.

A huge fucking snake just appeared out of freaking no where and fecking was staring at her... No, not her. Thalia. That little thing could summon that thing? Clone of the fucking Queen indeed. As it sank, Euna noticed her spear had finally hit the ground, a bit closer then she had thought. Perhaps it had bounced off the hide of the giant snake when it appeared. Didn't matter, Euna had a sudden change of plans that required the spear. Which meant she was already standing and moving for it.

Breaking into a sprint, currents of electricity began to form all around her as she slid to her spear, grasping it and continuing into a stand, she directed all of her power into her spear and threw it into the sky again, but this time she went with it, just another current of the booming sound of the spear being thrown into the sky, high enough, she appeared and twisted into the air, charging her spear as she fell, before throwing it one more time.

Right at the chest of the fallen feral Arcadian, the spear digging deep into the creatures flesh as Euna appeared, standing atop him. Letting out a loud and feral growl of her own, she the lunged for the Arcadian's neck and began to tear at it with her teeth. With how big it was, there was so much for her to bite though, but she tried. Did she try, despite the heat scorching at her hands, her mouth and teeth and tongue, she did her best to tear this thing apart.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia February 10th 2019, 5:26 am

Euna was the first and quickest to capitalize on the opening provided by Lobek. She also happened to be the closest. The female Arcadian had been using the best as an outlet for her anger all afternoon. Unlike the previous times however, the massive wolf would not react to her attacks. At least not right away. As a matter of fact, had Euna not gone for its throat it might not have even noticed her. In its every growing state, the monstrous Arcadian had reached a point where its muscles were far to large and thick for Euna’s spear to make a decent impact, at least on its chest.

The same went for the werewolf’s throat. The muscles and tissue surrounding its precious arteries had grown to large for Euna to chew threw quick enough. It was like a flea picking at a dog. This flea had gotten on the beasts nerves for the last time. Reaching up with a large hand, the wold gripped Euna’s body in its palm. With incredible force and little regard for the chunk of flesh it was about to lose, the Arcadian pulled the red woman away from its neck. It would bring Euna eye level. It stared at her, studied her for a moment. It then brought up its other hand and wrapped it around its already closed fist.

It was going to crush the little pest. Once it’s hand was in position, it began to apply pressure in an attempt to squeeze the life from Euna. Club was not about to let the happen. The moment he had seen the wolf get a hold of Euna, he began to rush at the beast as fast as he could. Keeping up along side the rocky Arcadian, Thalia reached into a pouch. “HERE, USE THIS!” she’d say, tossing the fragmented demon bone at Club.

The stony knight would catch the bone out of the air. He had seen Thalia use it before, so he knew why she had given him the tool. Giving the old bone a slight squeeze, Club would begin to blink forward, closing the gap between him and the large Arcadian in no time. Using his large size and the momentum granted to him from teleporting towards the monster, Club would forcibly slam into its abdomen with crushing force. The impact was enough to knock the wind out of the beast, causing it to stagger and loosen its grip on Euna.

Following Club’s shoulder tackle, there would be a loud bang as Thalia swung her hammer at the ball of the werewolf’s ankle, causing to to falter even more. The little hunter would frown. It was not a good idea bringing a blunt weapon out on a hunt today it seemed. Taking a step back, Thalia examined the large creature. It’s growth had made dealing damage to it problematic. It’s thick muscles and size made it hard to deal any real damage. Snapping her finger just as she had an idea, a fiery portal would open next to her. “Club keep it busy for like a minute!” Thalia would say before jumping through the portal.

The moment the little hunter had disappeared out of view, Club rushed over and attempted to pry Euna free of the beasts control.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 10th 2019, 6:04 am

Despite how fast she chewed and bit, she was too small, and it too big for her to effectively get to where the real damage was going to be, what was worse was that with every bit of muscle, every drop of blood, Euna only felt more inclined to bite then retreat back, to get her spear and think about this. Hell, she hadn't really thought about it since she got here. Come here. For what!

Fight this! For what! What was she even doing... No. That answer was simple for now. She was hungry. She had been hungry the moment she smelled Joe. The moment she smelled the fluff ball. The parasite. The hunter, the feral, the rock. She had been. Hungry.

So when she was torn away from the beast, grasped in it's large hands, staring at it's face. She did not fear, she did not complain, she swallowed the chuck of flesh that had come with her and snarled at it, feral to feral, before biting down on it's finger. The only time she stopped to bite, was when it was crushing her. At first, she ignored it, but the more pressure, the more she felt, it caused her pause. And soon her skin, her muscles and insides, all felt it. And she let out a pained yell.

One that brought her back to her senses, whatever those where. Right as the beast relented it's grip, with Club having tackled it. The little hunter having unstable it, yet she was still in it's grip, and the stone Arcadian was coming to her aid. "Get away! My spear. Force my spear into it's chest, foreign object might make its growth slow. Do whatever. She said a minute, so do your part." Euna yelled at Club, perhaps a little too harshly, but as soon as she was done talking, her teeth were back into gnawing at the feral's fingers, lighting bouncing all around her skin in an effort to make it focus on her, while she could still think to make it focus on her, she sure as shit wouldn't be happy with herself if she was the feral arcadian.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia February 10th 2019, 6:43 am

Club ignored what Euna was trying to say. She was just angry and in a fit. If she was thinking clearly she would have noticed that nothing had been working on this beast. Not even that spear the female Arcadian was so fond of. The monster would begin to regain it’s balance, but before it could fully stand up and get a grip on Euna again, club would throw a powerful punch. The wolf would stagger again, this time nearly falling completely over. Had this thing maybe been smaller, or in its original form, the punch might have torn through it. The fact it only staggered as a testament to its impressive power in its enraged state.

A moment after the punch a very loud bang would fill the air. A portion of the beasts bicep would explode. A chunk of meat just blown away. Club would look around, finally finding Thalia’s red main sticking out against the beige of the desert sand. In her hands was a long rife. It had a wooden frame and a very dark and lackluster metal barrel. Sticking out of the sand behind her, was a large wide bladed claymore. A weapon the little demon shouldn’t have been able to pick up, but she could.

Quickly planting the butt of the rifle in the sand, Thalia would begin to reload it. While she might had crafted an incredibly strong firearm, it had one major flaw, it could only hold one round at a time. “Club! Take it!” she shouted, tilting her head towards the sword at her back. Club smirked, or at least what could be considered a smirk with all those stony features. Looking down to his palm, Club was still in possession of the old bone. He’d use it reach Thalia’s side in order to retrieve the blade.

“Give me an opening and I’ll put it down for good!” the little hunter would say, slinging the firing mechanism into place. The large knight would nod before slinging the large weapon over his shoulder and rushing after the beast. “Keep it locked down!” Club would call out to Euna. Hoping she’d have an idea of what he meant, especially after seeing what Thalia’s gun had just done to it.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 10th 2019, 6:56 am

Euna growled in frustration and an almost pained whimper, not from actual pain, but from want. She wanted to just stop thinking, but the more that happened, the more she felt the need too, and free from the feral's grasp, she had that moment to think.

Only to nearly be torn from thought at the sight of it's bicep losing a rather large chunk of it's flesh. The beast was quite distracted, giving her time to get close and remove her spear from it's chest, it really hadn't gotten inside. Chest was too fat with muscle.

"Keep it locked down, fucken... Okay." Backing up, Euna threw her spear between it's legs, going with it and appearing a moment later, only to throw it again, this time, the spear was aimed for the ankle, where in legend, Achilles heel rested. Euna knew humans had them, never really sought to find out on herself, but lock it down, she couldn't pin it, muscle was too thick anywhere else, the two cracks of lighting ended with Euna digging her spear into the feral's heel, where she hoped arcadian biology was similar enough for the Achilles effect.

Not that she stayed to see if it worked, she soon found herself trying to climb up the back of the feral, using any bit of fur and break in the natural armor, hissing at the burning touch it had on her hands. That large gap of muscle in the bicep that Thalia had made... If she could dig in there before it healed...

It'd be one hell of a meal.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia February 11th 2019, 5:55 am

While Euna and Club rushed to subdue and ultimately restrain the giant beast, what they didn’t understand was that the shot Thalia had fired was a test. The large chunk of flash missing from the creatures bicep showed that the hunters rifle could pierce several layers of armor and muscle. So all she needed to do was hit a part that didn’t have both. Her sights would be set on the wolf’s head. The skin there would be the thinnest. Club wasn’t much of a thinker, all he knew was that Thalia needed him to keep the monster locked down. He was armed with his immeasurable strength and the little demons oversized sword. He’d use both to get the job done.

The massive Arcadian growled in anger, gripping at it’s torn up bicep for a moment before shooting a deadly glare in the small redhead’s direction. Just as it was about to take a step towards her, a sharp pain in its leg would halt it’s advance. The quick jab to the beasts heel by Euna cause it to flinch, but not stagger like it should have. What it did do however, was draw its attention away from the hunter and back to the red skinned Arcadian.

The large werewolf like beast would begin to flail wildly. Doing everything it could to shake the smaller Arcadian off. Whether this actually worked was another story. But for now, it was moving erratically which made it hard for Thalia to get a clean shot. The little clone stared down the scope of her rifle, her aim swayed and tracked the monsters head. When she thought she had a shot she’d take it. A loud bang would echo throughout the surrounding desert. The gun shot was be followed up by a cry of pain and anger as the shot would miss its mark, ultimately blowing away one of the beasts ears.

A large clawed hand would reach up to grip the area. The beast was in some serious pain after that shot. A sudden jolt of sever pain would overtake the wolf’s calf as Club took the opportunity to use Thalia’s sword to cripple the beast. It’s knee would drive into the ground causing a mini quake. With it’s calf nearly cleaved in two the beast wouldn’t be able to stand for a while. At least not till it’s healing factor kicked in. This would have been the perfect window for Thalia to take her shot if she hadn’t done so already.

With an audible growl, the little redhead began reloading her gun as fast as she could. Meanwhile, the massive beast raised it’s head. It’s glowing red eyes locking in on Thalia. With the tiny demon in it’s sights the werewolf Arcadian would begin to draw in breath.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Thalia
Thalia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top