The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Misty step (Fauna and Ultragal) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Misty step (Fauna and Ultragal) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Misty step (Fauna and Ultragal) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Misty step (Fauna and Ultragal) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Misty step (Fauna and Ultragal) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Misty step (Fauna and Ultragal) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Misty step (Fauna and Ultragal) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Misty step (Fauna and Ultragal) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Misty step (Fauna and Ultragal) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Misty step (Fauna and Ultragal) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Misty step (Fauna and Ultragal) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Misty step (Fauna and Ultragal) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Misty step (Fauna and Ultragal)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Misty step (Fauna and Ultragal)

Post by Fauna Yasenha December 5th 2018, 8:15 pm

She was just finishing her ballet session with her students, heading to the women's changing room and slipped off her red ballet outfit. Sitting down to remove the shoes, then heading up, taking off the little tiara around her head and finally, the dress itself. Taking a red duffle bag with white flowers on it, she neatly packed up her dress before having a quick shower. Washing her hair and letting the warm water go down her body, tracing her curves before she finished, drying herself off before getting dressed in a red pokadot halter top dress with matching heels. She took up her bag and headed out. One of her students; a young girl called Samantha came up to her.

"Erm miss, would it be possible to stay after school one time? I need some help with the technique from today's session" She asked and as Fauna turned her head, her normal cloudly eyes changed to a more friendly, clear look and she smiled at her.

"Of course, I'll be happy to help; I'll arrange with the school so I will see you tomorrow at four" She explained with a soothing tone of voice. Samantha gave a beaming smile.

"Thank you miss, I'll see you tomorrow" She said before heading off to continue classes for the day. As soon as she was out of sight, her eyes returned to their normal cloudly look and headed for the underground station to head back into the capital and to home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Fauna Salan Interview/Additional IC details:
Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "There is Suffering in Silence and Emptiness in Loudness; yet both are necessary in the way people are. it is in their nature after all" - Banshee

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 103
Job : N/A
Humor : Sarcastic, borderline dad joke level
Registration date : 2018-09-14

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Misty step (Fauna and Ultragal)

Post by Ultragal December 6th 2018, 3:17 pm

Medicine Woman found many of her people, Native Americans, in the USA. That was a good start. The meta-heroine knew that there were still more to find.

She expanded her search. She was now in the UK. Despite her seeming youth, worry wrinkled her brow. Could she actually find more American Indians here? She almost smiled at the irony, but her goal turned her face hard and solemn.

Of all the places to look! After all, it was England (it wasn't called the UK way back then). Where the Pilgrims came from. The very same ones who her people saved from dying of starvation...and then, less than a generation later...they tried to eradicate them!

She forced that thought out of her head. She had to focus on her search. She eventually passed by a school for girls at the same time that a certain ballet class had ended.

It begs the question: How might the residents here feel about her? Did they still think her and her kind were savages? Especially since she was wearing genuine Native American garb that matched so perfectly with her copper-red skin?

((OOC: Your turn! :-) ))
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha December 6th 2018, 4:10 pm

Coming up to the school gate, she found a woman, watching her and the class as they returned to class. The woman appeared to be native american in terms of her physicality and her outfit seemed to confirm it, appearing like a native american medicine woman. She came up to the strange woman, her duffel bag over one shoulder and her heels clicked on the path.

"Can I help you, miss?" She asked simply. There wasn't any bias in her voice or any emotion in it whatsoever. It would also be noticeable to the woman that Fauna's eyes were cloudy and lifeless, even as they were red in colour.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "There is Suffering in Silence and Emptiness in Loudness; yet both are necessary in the way people are. it is in their nature after all" - Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal December 12th 2018, 11:41 am

When the young lady spoke to her, Medicine Woman turned toward the voice. She didn't know why the girl's eyes seemed so...troubled? No. More like bitterness. Something was bothering the other young woman. Of course Medicine Woman had no way of knowing what was going on.

She knew there might be some risk involved in talking to a total stranger. She decided to keep it simple: "I'm a stranger here", Medicine Woman said. "I could use help from someone who knows this city. I'm looking for any Native Americans that may have come here from the USA."

There. She said it. She had told the truth. Would the woman who spoke to her possibly be helpful...or harmful?
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha December 12th 2018, 6:21 pm

She listened as the woman said she was a visitor here from america, asking if any other native americans had come to london. She cocked her head, her eyes remaining clouded and unfeeling.

"I do not know; you would have better luck asking security at the airport" She explains simply in her normal flat tone; the lack of emotion in her voice was evident since it didn't matter who this woman was, most people were all the same, yet something was different with this one.

"Tell me, why do you seek other native americans? Also, feels like your not normal like others I've met; are you a metahuman?" she said simply and to the point.

Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal December 13th 2018, 11:24 am

"I'm looking for Native Americans so that I can ask them if they want to return to the ancestral lands. I recently found a mass grave.  It was in a former reservation.

I hope to convince the descendants of the departed to identify the remains.  Give them the dignity of a proper burial. It's the very least they can do for their ancestors."

Medicine Woman considered the girl's second question.  She gave her an answer.  "I...I am a metahuman.  I've won every archery contest.  I think it's because I know how to use a bow and arrow better than most normal people."

Medicine Woman wasn't bragging.  Merely stating a fact.   She always felt uncomfortable talking about her "power".  

She hated the limelight.  She just wanted to live her life. She never thought that she's superior to anyone else.  She merely had better archery skills.

Last edited by Ultragal on December 13th 2018, 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected a minor mistake.)
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha December 13th 2018, 5:03 pm

She listened to the woman speak about a mass grave that had recently been discovered and was eager to find the relatives of them to identify the bodies and have them buried properly. Indeed was a noble goal, although she wasn't really convinced about her power relating to archery.

"Indeed a noble pursuit, although archery, although can be a impressive feat, I doubt a entire power is dedicated to it" She says, coming closer to the woman with a possible uncomfortable air about her.

"I feel there is something more to what you say; I could always take your body and find out for myself" She says, her tone soft yet devoid of any emotional response, more a simple logic as she studied this woman's body like a doctor examining a patient and studying her.

Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal December 17th 2018, 10:29 am

"I could always take your body and find out for myself"

[color=#DA70D6]Medicine Woman definitely didn't like that statement.  She changed her opinion from "I don't trust her" to outright suspicion. That convinced her.  She wouldn't tell that woman her whole story.  Only about a long-ago incident in Toronto, Canada.

"Quite a while ago, I was in Toronto, Canada.  For the same reason that I came here.  I was looking for my fellow American Indians.  That's another way to say 'Native Americans'.

I'd walked in on a bank robbery combined with a hostage situation.  After a while, the hostages were released.  Canada's famous Mounties kept the robbers at bay.  I used the time to show the civilians where to go.

Now...I'm not exactly the speedy type.  I knew I'd have to be fast, though. To keep the people out of harm's way.

I approached a Mountie.  I told him I needed his horse.  He said the horse was trained only to respond to him.  But, since he was one of the officials surrounding the bank, he wished me luck with his horse.

Short version: The horse sniffed at me. He then stood perfectly still. He shook his head just enough to get a tiny noise out of the saddle's accouterments, such as the bridle.

I took it as agreement to allow me to mount.  The Mountie was flabbergasted. He was sure the horse would kick me or something.

Anyway, I rode the horse around the gathered 'normals'.  Eventually, they understood that they had to gather somewhere. As far from the tense scene as possible.

I dismounted. The horse returned to his Mountie.  Order was shortly restored. Make of that story what you will regarding your last question about my 'powers', Miss."

((OOC: The above tale refers to Medicine Woman's "memory scent" power.  It's in her app.  Basically, it means that any animal descended from one her great-grandma helped has a "pay-it-forward" reaction to Medicine Woman.

Great-grandmom helped their ancestors.  The descendants of those then help Medicine Woman in return, purely because great-grandmother acquired so many animal scents when she lived. She literally travelled everywhere. MW's great-grandma died at age 101, so she had plenty of time to acquire every animal's scent. Enough for those same scents to be sensed by every animal's offspring on Medicine Woman.))

Last edited by Ultragal on December 17th 2018, 11:37 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added OOC note.)
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha December 17th 2018, 2:23 pm

She listened to the woman's story. To most, it would sound like nonsense at best and madness at worse, but for metahumans like Fauna, this was simply a case of another metahuman's ability, which this one's power was being able to control animals in someway. How her power worked, she wasn't specific on, but it sounded more plausible then her earlier archery claim.

"I see, well; like I said, I don't know if anyone from your country was around here; I'm just a teacher plus I tend to keep to myself. Just try not to cause trouble, its a bother when I have to come out to help people" She said, her tone empty before she looked to her left and began to walk away.

Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal December 19th 2018, 2:57 pm

Medicine Woman watched the other woman depart. "Have it your way, then, Miss", she muttered to herself. She wasn't sure if she could find someone else to help her. Maybe the best thing to do was to just continue searching on her own, despite not knowing which way to go next.

Such a strange woman. She seemed incapable of emotions. She wished her well, anyway, and headed in the other direction. Medicine Woman walked off to the right, unsure where she was going.

((End.))
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top