The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Nothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Nothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Nothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Nothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Nothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Nothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Nothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Nothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Nothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Nothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Nothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Nothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 I_voting_barNothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Nothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 I_voting_barNothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Nothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia)

Post by Bliss December 26th 2018, 2:50 pm

"Well that was close." Bliss looked at the sharp flower resting between Tori and Mitsuko's head. "But, all's well that- be right back." She began raising a wall of ice while putting a finger to gesture the duo to wait. "Don't get captured, and you can plan out the next operation."

The first golem rushed her. It moved with considerable force considering its make and overall creation. But, Bliss knew the pride of the golem would come before its crash. A pillar of ice rose just in the crest of the swing. Not blocking the impact of the shot, but colliding with the golem's elbow once the swing reached its apex. Once it made contact, Bliss could easily just duck and roll, and move on to the next target.

The rocky make up of the golem gave her options, but Bliss always liked the path of least resistance. Or, at least the one that iced over the knee and elbow joints of the golem. With those parts frozen over, Bliss could focus on taking down the creature with a telekinetic blast. One aimed at every place she froze over.

Once the henchmen were dispatched, Bliss could turn her attention to the entity entering the room. "Oh we can talk. I just needed to even the number of voices in the room. So, what's with the power plant and why are my friends tied up?"

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Nothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia)

Post by ghost December 26th 2018, 5:26 pm

The golem's arm shook, sending the axe higher than it expected. He stood there defensively as the lady moved away. She seemed to freeze the joints of the other golem with one wave then with another a blast shattered its limbs. The torso and head fell to the ground together. As soon as they hit the earth the limbs of the stone soldier started to regenerate from the ground. It happened quickly. Regenerating in a crouched position this time the golem carried a sword and thrust it toward her center. The other golem quickly turned, sending his sword horizontally at her, otherwise his movements where minute, positioning himself to grab her if she where to cross his path.

Wyifa stood there with her arms crossed watching the situation. Though her stance didn't look it, she was ready for anything. With her feet grounded she only had to flinch for a defensive maneuver. Watching as the lady danced around; A slim agile force against two larger opponents. A grin appeared on her face. If she had a heart it would have started to flutter with excitement, finally a challenge.... ugh but my friend..  she sighed. ...Two more moments.. she told herself.

Meanwhile...
The building started to shake. With the support beams shattered it was only a matter of time before it'd come down. Screams scarcely filled the halls as the other golems began to find people hiding in the nooks and crannies of the old power plant. Some people where able to get out. Running into the downpour outside.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Avatar image: By Ofelia Generated with AI.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 7th 2019, 5:32 am

"Two moments?" Bliss stayed still, hoping to not threaten the golems. It was bad enough they swung at her once. She did not need them going back on her while Bliss could barely keep the two hostages from being impaled by roses. "I think what we're doing here is pretty important, but you also probably have a very high opinion of yourself."

Tori and Mitsy tried to speak through the vines but came through with nothing more than mumbles, much to Bliss' annoyance. "I've never dealt with a plant-thing before, tell my friends this rescue operation is going better than they keep complaining about." Ice grew around Bliss's back, sticking outward to give her some ammunition to detonate if the need arise, but she still needed to save her friends from this trap.

"What if I traded spots with them?" Bliss looked over to Tori and Mitsuko. "You let them go, and we have our chat."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Nothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 7th 2019, 10:21 pm

Wyifa's crossed arms moved slightly, causing the golems to freeze in their steps. A trade? She considered to herself. A thought pulsed through her head. With an excepting nod the ladies pinned to the wall where sucked back further. Each of their bodies where pulled into the dirt on the other side and moved in an elevator fashion to the surface. They would find themselves five feet from the brick wall, standing on grass but still mummified in vines. The pouring rain began to drench them.  

Quakes shook the building. You could hear the joints buckling and crashing together. The stone and brick walls began to crumble. If it wasn't for the stone wall Wyifa made around herself and the door-frame a large cloud of dust would have engulfed them and the room itself. Rubble filled the hallway then collapsed on itself. From outside the structure would appear similar to a lean-to and well.. shambles. With exits all collapsed there was no way in or out. The only thing that keeping the room from falling apart is Wyifa and her will to keep it standing.

"So, why don't you just put all of your ice down and we can talk?" The room bloomed with florescent plants, adding an eerie glow. "I stand for the planet, you would be wise to fall in line." She said in a playful manner.

Her business with the mouse was over. There is no way anything could have survived the collapse, she could focus on the young woman now.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 7th 2019, 10:49 pm

"You know what to do!" Bliss watched as vines hoisted her half sister and the assistant she liked through a shaft in the ground. "I think they'll pull through for me. Do you think they'll pull through?" Bliss watched the hole in the ceiling closed up.

The ice around Bliss burst with her telekinesis, dismantling the defense she had in place. "You stand for the planet, or you want to control the planet?" Bliss tapped her boot against the earthen floor. "Because, the fall in line statement makes it seem like you're just the most evil hippy ever."

Bliss looked around the room. The golems were at ease for a moment, and from the sound of the rumbling above her, not a lot of other people walking around up there from her guess.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Nothing Works Like a Nuclear Nature (Gaia) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 8th 2019, 5:24 pm

Wyifa's girly form shifted back and forth as she walked. Her red dress was vibrant and flowing, moving with her body in delicate motions.

"Evil hippy?" She giggled, "I don't want to control the planet I just want to return her to its normal state. Don't you see how much damage humans have caused? The pollution to the water, land, air, not to mention the horrific noises!?" her tone raised toward the end. It wasn't in anger per se, but excitement about the topic. "Do you know how many wales submarines alone kill each year? It would boggle your mind." She started to circle the young woman. "You can help all of this go away. I can make you and your friends as powerful as you can imagine." She smiled.

The plants seemed to follow her like a spot light as she moved casting awkward shadows on the ceiling. Her dress began to change to a light blue, trying her best to make the situation as calming as possible, this could be a real recruitment right here, the thought passed quickly and was dismissed, "I doubt it..." her thought completed.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 8th 2019, 6:14 pm

Tori wiggled just enough to get her hand loose from the vines. Getting wrapped up like this put major complications on following through with the orders Bliss gave her, but she planned on sooner, hopefully more than later, getting out and getting Bliss the help she needed.

"Yeah, see there." Bliss pointed with her arms still crossed. "By making people go back- forcing is really the word I need, forcing people to go back, you're being evil. There are other ways to fix air quality, curtail forest fires, and generally do that, without putting everything, as you say, 'back'."

For some of her altruism, Bliss also knew the majority of her life revolved around technology. Sure, being a medicine woman or shaman or high priestess to a bunch of primitive savages would do well for her ego- more so than being wrapped in vines would- but she did not quite see the zero sum game of it. "Yeah, submarines do a lot of bad, but you also have medicine breakthroughs and pacemakers. If we go 'back'..." She air quoted again. "Those things are all gone, and the people relying on them go too."

Tori finally got enough of her arm free to pull herself from the vine cocoon. And, the area looked just terrible. Almost as terrible as the poor attempts Mitsuko made at getting out of her cocoon. "Don't worry, Mitsy. I can probably get you out- or just pull you. You aren't that big."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 8th 2019, 6:59 pm

... The downpour continued. Lightning struck across the sky as a loud boom sounded. Animals curled up in their homes. Birds nested and tried to keep their young dry and warm, cuddling together in cute bunches. Coyotes where out seeking helpless creatures to devour.

She let the young lady finish speaking. Wyifa was trying to be nice. keeping a light smile on her face was almost difficult, and it started to look like a creepy grin. She looked away.

"There are other ways, Ha. Through your court system? Because they can be trusted." She mocked. "All of these things, these illnesses and the need for medicine. Don't you see that I can make all of that go away?" She looked at the women with care. "I can make all the pains go away, all the death slow. Think of it, everyone dying of really old age instead of cancers and sickness. I can lead these people to a new and better life. Mother has given me the strength." She reached to touch the girl's cheek. "But you have to give in, you just have to give these... toys... a rest. And give me a chance." She concluded, no deceit was hidden in her voice.

The large flowers in the corners of the rooms bloomed once again. Their large noxious needles at the ready. Wyifa stilled the plant.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 9th 2019, 5:14 am

"Yeah, trust me, I don't do well with courts." Bliss waved her hand. "Slow death might not be the greatest way to describe that, but beyond semantics, I still have a feeling you might be-" Bliss found her eyes wander as the stinging threat of death became another very real part of the room. "Yeah, this is also apart of the reason I have trouble believing in the good stuff."

Bliss begins looking around the room. The doors all remained fill with dust and dirt, turning them into dead ends. The roof looked pretty solid. As did the floor. Bliss found no where to run, so she would either need to fight her way out or have a civil discussion.

"Before you decide just to trash all of civilization, have you ever wanted to watch a cat jump in and out of a box, but didn't have a cat or a box?" Bliss pulled out her phone. "Well, let me show you how you can get that without needing to physically have a cat."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 9th 2019, 7:15 am

“What I mean to say is,” Wyifa closed her eyes as she spoke, “people will live for so long death will become extremely scarce.” She finished. When she had opened her eyes rage pulled through her limbs. The room shifted as if to buckle under the enormous pressure from without, but halted suddenly.

The two darts from the flowers in the corner shot across the room at the young lady. An accident, or was it anger? No, sheer discombobulating focus. The cell phone was the target. The needles both darted toward the electronic, both would smash through it’s screen if aloud.  

The two golems sprang into action. One swing it’s axe at the object the other plunged forward from behind the young women, trying to smash it with the end of its sword. If it would be destroyed the creatures would be stilled once again. Till then the attack ensued.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 9th 2019, 3:15 pm

The first dart knocked the phone from her hand. The second dart barely missed her neck. Heavy feet began to stir from dormancy around the room.

"No cat videos I guess." Bliss began by forming a wall of ice in the path of the nearest golem. It would not stop the golem, merely obstruct it, but as the golem crossed the obstruction, Bliss would detonate the barrier, hoping to dismantle the creature from kinetic force and sharp ice.

The second golem she would lunge forward, hoping to get inside of its guard before its weapon fell. Then, she would slick the floor behind her, hoping to render the golem without firm ground to stand upon.

That only left Wyifa, an entity Bliss did not believe she stood a chance against. So, instead she began looking for an exit to escape this room from. She put up an ice pillar to reflect the lights from above to try and blind Wyifa for a second, while Bliss searched for her exit.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 10th 2019, 11:06 pm

Wyifa shifted backward. After one of the golems exploded and the other slipping onto it's back, struggling to get to its feet, a large pillar of ice formed inside the room. The light shone brightly off the crystalline surface turning the glow of the plants into a magnificent spread of ominous beams.

Gaia's form seemed to draw from the surface of the ground to herself. It was almost in reflex. Suddenly her body grew paws, teeth, and the look of a huge bear. With it the floor shifted into a wave toward the back wall pushing it's might at the pillar almost hoping to shatter it. The golems were swept away into the grounds shift.

A large quake shook the room as Wyifa's focus vanished momentarily. The wall behind the bear cracked as dirt pushed through. As her focus returned the pouring dirt paused in a slopping fashion.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 11th 2019, 4:05 am

"Worked a little too well." Bliss pushed herself against the back wall, hoping to find a way out of her current predicament. A small reprieve brushed over her as the golems either kicked helplessly on the ground or remained incapacitated by her blast. Good for now, but she knew very little of what Wyifa could do- other than wrap people in vines.

"Best option?" Bliss watched as the wall behind her became loose dirt. She turned, took a step towards it, and began to sift through the dirt with telekinesis, hoping to create an exit. Her works would go unnoticed as the floor became a wave on its own. A summoning of ice under her feet kept Bliss from being swept away as the golems, but her escape remained outside of her grasp.

The second wall shattered. And, Bliss could see still no closer means of egress. The cascading of the dirt lied about a possible exit for her. If she wanted out, she would need to make it herself. She began generating ice, not to freeze, but to melt and soften the dirt, making it slide easier.

Just keep it coming and with the natural state Wifya created, Bliss might just escape.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 11th 2019, 9:40 pm

The bear roared. Shattering the large pillar of ice into large peaces seemed easy. With a swipe of its paw the dirt began to cling to his victim. The ground pushed up toward her wrapping around her arms and legs with dirt tentacles each with the grip of iron; the particles held tightly to the next with magical bonds, it would take immense pressure to brake them.

At first there where only four earthen arms grabbing, only moments later dry peaces of dirt darted up. They began to create a hard shell around his target, almost like armor, but it was all under Wyifa's control. If the attack was accomplished all but the women's head would be encased. He would then stand her upright and bring her close, her body a normal anatomical position.

Wyifa wasn't about to let his pray get away that easy, not when he can use her for something far more useful in the future.

Meanwhile...
The rain began to ease up. Animals still cuddled in their holes. Police sirens and whaling trucks disturbed the nature. Creatures began to get on edge as vehicles began to approach the collapsed building.  

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 21st 2019, 3:05 pm

For every piece of dirt lunging for Bliss, a piece of ice would would fire out to disrupt it. For now, Bliss needed to buy herself enough time to manage an escape attempt. Tori and Mitsuko made their way out through the means of Wyifa's power. The same power exhausting Bliss' defenses.

One lapse in her defense allowed a dirt chain to wrap around her wrist. In confusion, another latched on. After a few seconds, Bliss found her escape from the room becoming secondary to her current predicament. Dirt surged around her, encasing her and pulling her towards Wyifa.

"Let me go ahead and warn you-" Bliss tried squirming a little in her small cocoon. "I have been told by several sources I am a terrible prisoner. I talk way too much, and whenever I escape, I always ruin their plans."

Bliss could feel a chill in her hands. She could still conjure ice. And, her telekinesis never faded. She could escape from this, but then she'd be back to square one. No, she needed to go along with her predicament for the meantime.

She just hoped Tori and Mitsuko made it out.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 23rd 2019, 6:28 pm

Gently Wyifa spoke, "Just remember, and tell the others, that you had a choice. It may boost their spirits."

Under them both the ground opened up. For a moment they where standing on dirt platforms hovering over a tunnel lined with crystalline material. It gave off a steady eradiating glow, just enough to give off light, Wyifa didn't enjoy using those kinds of ore, but they had their gifts.

The dirt beneath them began to move like elevators along the large opening's wall. Going downward, then moving to the east, the platforms gliding with little to no shifting, moving from a diagonal motion to a horizontal one.

The ground above them sealed shut. Wyifa allowed the room they were in to cave in. All that was before them now was a seemingly never-ending tunnel of crystal.

"This may take a while. We are a few hundred miles from out destination." She sat on the ground cross-legged. Her hands twisted above a piece of grass, making it grow and form a pretty orange flower. "So, you just love technology too much to give it up?" she began to question.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top