The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chrysalis Members  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Chrysalis Members  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Chrysalis Members  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Chrysalis Members  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Chrysalis Members  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Chrysalis Members  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Chrysalis Members  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Chrysalis Members  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Chrysalis Members  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Chrysalis Members  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Chrysalis Members  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Chrysalis Members  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Chrysalis Members  I_vote_lcapChrysalis Members  I_voting_barChrysalis Members  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chrysalis Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chrysalis Members  Empty Chrysalis Members

Post by ghost August 7th 2018, 9:48 pm

Chrysalis Members

"Can you hear Mother's voice?"

The Bio

Hero/Villain/Renegade Name: N/A
Title: Chrysalies
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Varies
Hair: Varies
Eyes: Varies
Height: Varies
Weight: Varies
Blood type: Varies

The Looks

Members of Chrysalis sometimes distinguish themselves by preforming ceremonies skyclad in the middle of the woods. Other times they can be seen in front of factories or on boats protesting, holding signs saying profanities and displaying their wants, the earth's needs.

The Worshipers:
These people are also known as priests or priestess of Mother. They are normally seen wearing long green ornate hooded robes. Most are naked underneath, but others wear their day clothes, all are barefooted. Some carry a ritualistic knife or atheme, this can be used during many other their ceremonies, others carry only a wooden wand.

The Laypeople:  
Some come to the ceremonies in day clothes. Wearing shoes or boots. Holding signs if at specific events. These people are just part of the mob, no special significance here.  

The Underpeople:
These people are diverse as well, though many choose to wear only black. Some distinguish themselves by a black beret, though this was not instituted by Gaia himself, it is a culture that grew with time. Being the infiltrators, spies, and special operations team members, they wear a wide variety of clothing.

The Personality

Most are very confidant in their beliefs and will back down at nothing. Some are so bold to commit suicide in the name of the cause, blowing themselves up or offering themselves as sacrifice to Gaia. Out of all of Gaia's followers this group seems to be the most rambunctious.

The Story

All join for their own reasons. Some wont only to make their print on the world. Some want to bring down the man. Others love mother earth and want only to protect her. The group can be found all over the internet and by word of mouth. There are those that Gaia has called specifically, having unique skills or treats that he can use.

The group was first founded when a gaggle of tree worshipers saw Gaia manipulate the earth. He would then be known as the son of the Earth, a type of God to the people. Trying his best to please them and using them to further his mission, elimination of the cities and renewing the earth to her original state. It was only because of this first group that some of the rituals and ceremonies have evolved into what you have today. These people make the group what it is, without their fortitude and perseverance it would die. These first moments of its history is written and cared for by the worshipers, a sect of the group, and is read to the people often to encourage them.

The Priority

1. Agility 2
2. Endurance 4
3. Reaction 1
4. Strength 3

The Powers

The Freeing Well: Each follower (with the exception of laypeople) are bathed in the well. Giving them heightened senses, bodies of athletes, feet and hand calluses, and a unique knowledge of the wild (plant life and survival).

The Worshipers:

Reading the Wild: This group is very dedicated the wild. Some even live in it, dedicating their lives to hearing the words or Mother. This gives the supernatural ability of tracking, noticing, and feeling people that are close by. This only works when in the wild.

Basic Magic Users: They have the ability to cast basic spells, creating charms, potions, divining the future, and assisting Gaia in his casting of more complex castings. The potions can range from healing minor wounds, slowing a moment in time, creating acids, and the creations of poisons. Chemistry is a basic skill for this group.

The Spells:

The Weaknesses

The Worshipers:

1. Their magical abilities, like Gaia's, are connected to the earth, and can only be used when in contact with it.
2. Magic, though it can be used without them, is only cast when using wands and athames, if disarmed they are not able to cast spells.
3. Under their robes they are naked. When exposed to the elements they are weak and fragile, only able to take a little damage.
4. Their extreme devotion to Gaia can be a flaw. If they are told to do something by anyone that hears or looks like him, they will obey. "Jump off a cliff!" There they go...
5. Only two Worshipers can be present in one thread.

The Laypeople:  

1. They are common humans, untouched by the freeing well. Their bodies and minds are easily broken.
2. They are easily frightened and will disperse rapidly if threatened with death.
3. Bad weather can cause the group to disperse or just not show up.

The Underpeople:

1. If their true identities are found out they can be blackmailed or threatened into submission.
2. When working in a group they have compassion for each other. If someone is held captive it can disrupt their operation.
3. Their minds can be changed or persuaded out of what they are doing. If on a suicide or bombing mission they could be talked down. The human element is a strong one, if their families are mentioned by name (Which will be in the posts) they will become highly effected by change.

The Items

The Underpeople:

SAdyanta Mallipattra (Shadow Fungus): Gaia grows a magical type of fungus all over their bodies. It isn't noticed by an on looker. The fungus allows the user to change his appearance. It can change the weight, height, and looks of the user, but can not change voice, eye color, or fingerprints.

Weaknesses:
1. The fungus can be dissolved by contact with pure bleach.
2. Electricity can throw off the composition of the fungus, changing and possibly reverting the looks of the person back to normal.

The Worshipers:

Wand and Athame: Tools that are used for magic, nothing special about them. The knife is sharp, the wand is usually made of wood or bone. It can be used to direct magic, but it holds nothing special in of itself.

The Fluff

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Avatar image: By Ofelia Generated with AI.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 443
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Chrysalis Members  Empty Re: Chrysalis Members

Post by Silus January 27th 2019, 1:23 pm

Approved until stated otherwise. A new cult is on the block!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chrysalis Members  Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top