The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Philip Finley (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Philip Finley (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Philip Finley (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Philip Finley (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Philip Finley (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Philip Finley (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Philip Finley (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Philip Finley (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Philip Finley (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Philip Finley (NPC) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Philip Finley (NPC) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Philip Finley (NPC) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Philip Finley (NPC) I_vote_lcapPhilip Finley (NPC) I_voting_barPhilip Finley (NPC) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Philip Finley (NPC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Philip Finley (NPC) Empty Philip Finley (NPC)

Post by Nate6595 August 7th 2018, 2:19 am

Philip Finley

"Gotta get this done!"

The Bio

Nickname: Finley the Fixer/Mr. Fixer
Title: N/A
Alignment: Lawful good
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6’3
Weight: 160 lb
Blood type: O positive

The Looks

Philip is a rather tall man of German descent. While he is a kind person, he does seem to have a very focused expression about him, seeming to always have a thoughtful look on his face. He is on the skinnier side but has some noticeable muscle which was earned through both his work and through working out.

His fair black hair is kept slicked over to the left side and is cut short, the sides of his head are slightly shaved down. He also has a light beard that is kept very well trimmed, it looks like he maintains it daily. His eyes are a light blue color and seem to have a nice calming feel to them.

He usually wears whatever he wants, not really having a needed uniform. However, he does like to wear things he doesn’t mind getting dirty, so his usual appearance is pretty casual.

The Personality

Philip is a man who likes to socialize a bit with everyone, getting to know as many people as he can around the base. However, with that he also puts his job before getting to know people. While he does like to get to know people, he believes his job should be his priority. When he’s working he tends to get very quiet and focused, rarely talking at all unless it is about what he is doing.

He tries his best to be charismatic and likes to spend his free time at base, trying to encourage people and help them through whatever problem they’re going through, though, if it gets to be a serious conflict that ends in physical force, he’ll avoid it. He personally is not a fan of violence.

The Story

Philip grew up as an only child to a well-off family. They weren’t poor, but never had a great deal of wealth. At a young age both his parents died in an accident in the city, which developed into a hate of violence for him. He ended up living with his uncle who was a repairman. Philip learned a great deal from his uncle, but wanted to fix something more challenging than washers, dryers, air conditioners. He instead decided to pursue a job working at a nuclear power plant, fixing mechanical errors in the machines there. He began very renown at his work place there as a man who could fix anything. He also had a pastime of improving those machines, making them function better than before.

All this work soon caught the eye of his employer, Liam Lockwood. Liam offered him a job at Avalon and he gladly accepted. Not only would he continue to fix things that were a challenge, it would for a place that was trying to make the world a better place! He was more than happy to be part of a place like this. Opportunities rarely come up like this one.

The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Strength
3. Endurance
4. Agility

The Powers

None to be said!

The Weaknesses

None to be said!

The Items

Much like most of the maintenance staff, he carries around toolkit in case he needs to repairs around the base.

The Minions

He works with a fine maintenance team, but he also considers everyone he works with a valuable associate.

The Fluff

While never really knowing how to, Philip has always wanted to make the world a better place.

He tries to get to know everyone as best as he can!

No one has ever seen Philip fight, he declares himself a pacifist.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Philip Finley (NPC) Empty Re: Philip Finley (NPC)

Post by Chellizard September 26th 2018, 8:29 pm

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Philip Finley (NPC) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum