The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 I_voting_barI'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 I_voting_barI'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki)

Post by Chellizard August 10th 2018, 2:28 am

Tyuki had other plans than going through the front doors. She had a thought as she dropped off Bliss and Miko-7 at the front door. She was going to fly up and try to get in from the roof. Landing with a soft thud, she would wrench open the roof door, peeling it away from the frame like an aluminum top to a can of sardines. She dropped the door on the roof and headed down the stairs, almost floating as she bound down the steps, taking them literally ten at a time.

Her wings would bow and fold behind of her, occasionally catching a gust of wind from how quickly she was bounding down the stairs, making her landings a bit softer with each leap.

Part of her wondered why she didn't just bring the other two up here, but she figured they could prove to be a big distraction for her to sneak around behind and thwart any evil plan that they had going on.

She made her way down the stairwell, finding her way into the main hallway. However, it seemed her exit was being blocked by the green sludge. The angle she was at, and the slender window that was cut into the door to the stairwell, gave her just enough of a view of something quite terrifying stuck behind of the sludge monster.

It was some sort of ray thing, and she had no idea what it would do. But she knew she would need to smash it with all her might. Taking a few steps back, she would run forward, using her shoulder to tackle the door off of it's hinges. It would form a perfect rectangular tunnel into the sludge, giving Tyuki a way to get out of the stairwell, but not behind of the monster. She got to the other side of it, which gave her a narrow gap to get out of the hallway and out in front of the monster were Miko came, slicing down into the head of the monster.

It would split in two, the large creature becoming an explosion of lime green. It covered the walls. It looked way worse than the Nickelodeon slime. Finally realizing the situation is way worse than she had planned, Tyuki looked down the hall and noticed a very familiar face and a smaller korean girl in a pink sailor scout outfit. Furrowing her brows, Tyuki would look from them, to a capture Bliss, and then to a very beat up Miko.

What had happened in the five minutes Tyuki was trying to get in from the roof?

Realizing she had definitely taken the worst way into the building, she ran to Miko and grabbed for her arm. As soon as Tyuki made contact, she would let her healing energy erupt into Miko, removing any scraps or bruises from her body. She would remove any injuries that she had sustained in this entire day, and if she had a cold, it was gone, too. Nothing could combat Tyuki's magic, and it was almost scary that she could even cure cancer... but it would be morally wrong to play God and just heal everyone.

Wouldn't it?

"I don't know what to do. I could throw you at the thingie over there and let you beat it up, but I don't know how long I can hold off sludge dude and Miss Bitch-face and her half-pint." letting out a grunt of frustration, Tyuki was at a loss for what to do.

Bliss usually made up the big decisions like this.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5014
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki)

Post by Bliss August 10th 2018, 4:04 am

It tasted terrible, but Bliss bit through the arm of sludge monster. With her mouth free, she spit out a large portion of the sludge. Never again would Bliss ever want to discuss such a terrible taste or what exactly it was she put in her mouth, but it at least help her yell. "Tyuki! Don't-"

But, Tyuki did not care. Because Tyuki had one gear and one gear only. And that gear tore through the sludge monster, cleaving it in two. The mission to destroy the three sludge monsters finally came to a conclusion, but behind the sludge monster stood the current CEO of Clement Corps, none other than Elizabeth Joules. A small smirk rose across her face as Bliss fell to the ground in the direct vicinity of MIKO and Tyuki. "Do it."

A purple and yellow ray shot towards the trio of heroines. It filled them- nothing.

Bliss held up her hand, trying to form ice, but nothing came out. She tried pulling some sludge to her, yet again nothing came. Then, she poked her teeth. They never really looked different to begin with so, it did not give her any real information. "Eclipse! MIKO! Can either of you do anything? Heroic?"

"What do we do now?"
All the strands of blonde hair went on display as the Korean speedster took her pink hood down. "Do I just kill them?"

"What? No. The plan. Dammit Camille, you say you hear things, but it really feels like-" Joules turned from the losers towards Camille. "I'm going to send out the press release. You unleash the monster. Once it kills the you-know-who, hit it with the ray. Then once we get all the money from the contracts, you get paid. Got it?"

"You just told them the plan." Camille pointed to the downed heroes.

"No, I told you the-listen, just make sure the monster kills them, and we're good. I just got a few text messages from the local and national media outlets, so I'm going to go announce everything, and then I can also make a teary response on how sad it is the trio of heroes perished fighting the monster." Joules turned towards Bliss. "Have a nice day Bliss. Tyuki. MIKO-7?"

"What is the whole plan you came up with?"
Bliss wiped some sludge from her arm.

"I'm not telling you my plan." Joules set her pen in her lapel.

"You pretty much already did. I also don't see why we don't just kill them right now, then unleash the monster and-"

"They can tell, Camille. They have tests to see how people died." The wane of the conversation pulled Joules towards the exit.

"We can just tie them up so the-"

"Just let the monster out and get the ray ready." Joules dug out the remote from her jacket pocket. "Any last words?"

"Bliss' outfit is tacky. Eclipse is a dumbass. MIKO-7 didn't age well."

"Wow, Camille. Learning English was a mistake."  Joules left the school through the side door, tossing the remote to Camille. "Just, deal with them."

Camille lifted her finger. "Here goes Joules' stupid plan." Her finger touched down on the button, sending out a signal. Her super speed took her and the ray out of the school immediately after.

A low rumbling began to shake the floor. Powers would be nice, but it would take a few minutes for them to come back. "Eclipse. MIKO. We're going to have company real quick. We need to be smart about this. Tyuki, you might need to sit back on this one because of your brain thing."

A massive hand shot through the floor. A second hand knocked out a support beam, pulling up a large black bird-like face. A pair of wings tore through the main hallway, reaching all the way up to the second floor. Each claw along the hand of the creature stretched out for a few feet. The creature pushed upward, knocking through the roof of the school.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 August 10th 2018, 2:59 pm

I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 ZhDEl1T

On the floor, lying naked on the ground and covering herself, Kaguya looked down at the floor solemnly, her tiredness really coming out. She listened to the monologues mindlessly, not even responding when Bliss asked if she could do anything superhuman. Finally, the two villains of the day left, and Kaguya stood up, in full nudity, disdain seething in her voice. She looked the giant bird in the goddamn eye as it rose, her red eyes dulled by apparently having no powers.

"Good thing those two are fucking idiots. You, Bliss; go chase that bitch down. Your legs still work."

As it stood, MIKO-7 had years of research and resources to understand her powers. Magical girl-esque superpowers weren't exactly rare in Japan; in fact, they were fairly common, among high school students. Magical and supernatural powers were also fairly well-known, given Japan's past as a land of youkai, legends, and fables; the fact they had historical records of the Imperial Regalia almost testified to their ability to record magic.

Kaguya knew her powers inside and out. Which meant--

"Malignant spirit, / the sacred night forsakes you. / You will die. Henshin."

She knew that she could fight just fine.

Eyes full of tired precision, honed by years and years of doing this, hot with the ashes of burnout, MIKO-7 activated Infrared Eyes, scanning the broken, cracked floors for... something. Oh, there. Sprinting towards the giant bird and picking up a broken piece of locker, one edge sharp with a point, as a result of being shattered, MIKO-7 stabbed the giant bird's stomach with it, wedging it in by about four inches, before materializing a hammer and driving it in an entire foot, leaving half of it outside, half of it inside.

The blue-haired woman noted the bird's screams of pain from the roof absentmindedly as she started driving the hammer into the broken locker horizontally. The bird's arms attempted to swat her away, but her ears heard it's attack from a mile away, and the fact that her reaction time was practically slow-motion allowed her to backdash out of the way every time in advance. Not like it could see that she dodged, after all. Soon, it was just percussion, a total repetition of the same sound.

KER-CHUNK.

KER-CHUNK.

KER-CHUNK.

KER-CHUNK.

Her face was solemn as she did it, her teeth grit and her eyes squinting, almost trying to find perfect precision with every swing. And she did; with every swing, the gash became longer an longer, a steady stream of red oozing onto feathers onto Kaguya's hands onto the floor onto her feet. The dance of death continued; the bird tried, tried it's best to punch MIKO-7 away, to stop her from doing more damage, but she heard it too early and thought too quickly, and easily jumped out of the way every time.

KER-CHUNK.

KER-CHUNK.

KER-CHUNK.

KER-CHUNK.

Finally, something dark and vague started drooping out of the bird. MIKO-7 growled, before throwing aside her hammer and taking the dark, vague thing in two hands. With a roar, the magical girl yanked, and the bird screamed it's loudest, echoing through all of Tokyo surrounding it.

"URYAAAAAAAAA!"

WHA-PLK.

In her hands, whipping forward before falling like a dropped piece of meat out of the bird, there was a wet, red rope that smelled like sewer.

I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 FVGFmvF

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 LwhAIIk
MIKO-7
MIKO-7

Quote : winter moonlight
my bones, too,
are transparent

Number of posts : 82
Job : National Police Agency / Professional Magical Girl
Registration date : 2012-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 11th 2018, 1:06 am

Tyuki watched as Joules and Camille went back and forth, commenting on the plan and how it had been spoiled. Maybe it was best that it was spoiled, but Tyuki was still curious as to what exactly that ray would do.

The ray would zap all three girls, leaving them without any of their powers. Tyuki's wings would materialize into nothing, her hair became the normal blonde color, and her eyes became the normal emerald green. She blinked a few times, and then walked over to a set of lockers and tried to pick them up. She struggled immensely, a roar of frustration erupting from the girl as she let go and stumbled back, falling onto her rump.

"OW!" she let out a gasp of pain, tears welling up in her eyes as she hit the marble floor. It actually hurt for once. She could finally feel some sort of pain. It was definitely bizarre, but she knew this had to be only temporary. It had to be.

Finally taking her attention off of herself, she looked over and noticed Kaguya was stark naked. Blushing a bit, Tyuki diverted her eyes.

"M-Miko... Your clothes." she managed to stammer out before Miko activated her magical girl powers via a chant. Tyuki would see things as normal, but it looked as if Miko was going super speed. She would move quickly, and activate more of her powers while she turned the bird to mince meat with her sheer determination.

Finally coming back to reality, Tyuki would stand back up and come over to help Miko grab hold of the rope. She would pull with her. As she pulled, she realized the effects of the ray were wearing off. Each moment that passed she felt stronger and stronger.

Eventually she yanked backward, the rope pulling with her, and knocking Miko down to the floor again.

Whoops!

-My DeviantArt-
I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss August 16th 2018, 5:00 am

"Going! Going!" Bliss took off towards the side exit, trailing her most hated nemesis. No ice to slide across. No telekinetic blast to propel herself forward. Just Bliss and her average at best speed chasing down Joules to deliver a massive blow in the name of justice.

She ran into the door. "Gah! Dammit!" After just going over the fact she did not have telekinesis, she completely forgot she did not have telekinesis. It only took her a minute and a few curses to push the door open. "Back on the trail!"

Something behind her began to sound heroic. Something else also sounded very terrible and monstrous. Then, the heroic turned to sound monstrous. Hey, whatever works works. Bliss needed to put her own mettle to the test without the use of the things she normally resided on. Sure, she could still hack things and create software, but right now, that did not seem too important.

"Joules!" Bliss picked up a loose rock and chucked it at her foe. "Get back here and fight me!"

"You're out of breath just running here." A green glow came over Joules hands as she waved away her limo. "And, you don't have any powers."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's just fight already." Bliss threw her arm out just like she always did to conjure ice. The first part of her action looked exactly the same as always, but no ice appeared. "You can make the first move."

"Pathetic. I'll just let the monster kill you." Joules turned to get back into her vehicle. The door she left open fell from the hinges as a blast of energy pierced through it.

"You will not escape!" A diamond encrusted torso shined with a brightness capable of blasting through solid metal. Hiroki stepped forth, clenching his fist. "Nor, will you hurt my counterpart!"

"I'm more of your mentor, but you know what-" An ice barb shot out of Bliss' hand. "Oh, there we go! Hey Joules! Why don't you bring that mouth of yours over here for a bit!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 August 23rd 2018, 3:55 pm

I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 ZhDEl1T

Having successfully disemboweled the giant bird, Kaguya started panting for breath, the pull of the intestine having taken a lot out of her. Her short-term energy and adrenaline were wearing off, and her rabbit ears were pounding with blood. The bird let out what seemed to be a death cry by the end of it, giving the bluenette a feeling of respite.

"Alright, thanks for the hand, Eclipse. Swear to god, giant monsters are--"

WHAM.

Kaguya was suddenly whisked away from the ground in a flash in the monster's grip, not even realizing it until the bird's hand had gone through two stories, her own head bleeding from various cuts, debris and dust in her hair. Catching her breath from the sudden collision, Kaguya clenched her teeth and roared in her throat, trying to swallow the bile rising from the immediate vertigo. The butterflies in her stomach got worse as the hand slowed to a halt in the air, far above the ground.

The head. She should have destroyed the head! Goddamn it, big monsters could survive and have death throes! Mentally kicking herself for her mistake, Kaguya realized that she was currently in the palms of a freakish bird kaiju, and she'd have to just tank it's next attack. And then, the vertigo kicked in again, and then it stopped, and then it started going the other way, and MIKO-7 realized the fucker was trying to throw her, and --

The pressure around her body let up, and she felt air on her. The bad part was, she was headed straight for a wall, so unless she wanted to get defenestrated through a window that didn't exist yet and probably sustain brain damage, she'd need to redirect her force.

Kaguya materialized a kine as she rolled through the air, trying to find an opening to stop her traction. It was, in essence, two sticks at ninety degrees of each other, where she could just peg one into a flat surface, so -- maybe she could --

Acting at the last minute, Kaguya slammed her hammer into the ground, it's long handle parallel to the wall she was about to hit. Kaguya held on tightly to the long handle of the mochi mallet, trying to hold her barf in as she spun wildly, like one side of a top, or one of those manual screwdrivers. The magical girl stuck her foot out and tried to skid to a halt before the bird decided to try another throw.

Well, it worked, and Kaguya recovered. But, uh.

The "try not to barf" thing didn't.

God, she hated her job.

I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 FVGFmvF

I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 LwhAIIk
MIKO-7
MIKO-7

Quote : winter moonlight
my bones, too,
are transparent

Number of posts : 82
Job : National Police Agency / Professional Magical Girl
Registration date : 2012-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 16th 2019, 10:49 pm

Things always seemed to go crazy for Tyuki. She knew that the world was full of insolence, but she also knew that she could squash them all if she wanted to. Part of her had already decided that the next best thing to do would be to sucker punch this giant bird kaiju right in the mouth, and the other part was telling her to grab Miko-7 and run!

Bliss was nowhere to be found, and it meant that it would be up to Tyuki to figure this out on her own.

Her wings would unfurl, the feathers ruffling before settling back down in a shimmery gleam of opalescent white. She looked toward Miko and blinked. Once her eyes opened, Miko was gone, a bit of dust left on the ground where she had been standing just moments ago. Looking up, Tyuki would squint one eye and furrow her brows, her mouth hanging agape in confusion.

She heard banging and watched as the arm of the bird kaiju lifted Miko into the air.

"You don't see that every day..." her wings would instinctively lift her up, sending her sky rocketing up toward the Kaiju's face. She had a fist pointed skyward, vigor building up behind of the punch as she flew up the two stories.

Wind rushed passed Tyuki, sending her hair billowing behind of her as she jetted up and up. She could feel herself getting stronger, her body embracing her powers as they started to come back. The ray's effect finally wearing off. She finally collided with the Kaiju, her fist coming into the beak of the bird, the sound of a loud crunch and squish sound erupting like cannon fodder. Tyuki had completely shattered the beak of the bird, sending pieces of it falling down around of her. Blood would stain her attire, the white of her wings singed with blood.

Her form would rise up, her eyes finally noticing a puking Miko standing on the rooftop.

The kaiju let out a blood curdling screech before collapsing onto the roof of the highschool, crushing classroom C-7.

"Shit. Bliss needs to get me a new lawyer." she said, floating down with her wings spread out behind of her. She landed next to Miko and patted her on the back.

"Good job! I'm gonna go find Bliss!" she said, taking off again to try and find Bliss.

-My DeviantArt-
I'm Trying to Be A Hero Here! (Mikona and Tooki) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top