The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chrysalis I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Chrysalis I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Chrysalis I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Chrysalis I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Chrysalis I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Chrysalis I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Chrysalis I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Chrysalis I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Chrysalis I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Chrysalis I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Chrysalis I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Chrysalis I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Chrysalis I_vote_lcapChrysalis I_voting_barChrysalis I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chrysalis

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chrysalis Empty Chrysalis

Post by ghost August 6th 2018, 9:24 pm

Chrysalis

THE GOAL

The destruction of the planet is a horrible thing. This group is dedicated to the renewal of the planet by any means possible. Dedicated to restore and preserve the earth and her ecosystems. They sometimes resort to extreme measures, suicide bombings, sabotage, espionage, and sedition. Fueling this group are its leaders, Gods among them.

THE REQUIREMENTS

Devotion to the renewal of the earth and conservation of its ecosystems by any means possible.

HISTORY
Established recently, probably after a group of worshiping wiccan's witnessed a being manipulating the earth during one of their ceremonies. Some ran for shelter, others stayed to watch the scene. This gave them enough zeal to peruse their desires without fear. Some think that worshiping the beings will give them power or that under it's protection they can do anything. Myths and sayings started to pop up rapidly. Things like, "Sacrifice yourself to earth, only then will she answer your prayers! Remember Renee!" and "Gaia will lead us to the light! Follow Her and nature will reclaim all that is Her's!". Need I say more? Things quickly got out of hand.

To this day the organization, which goes under many aliases, most notably "Chrysalis", has many bases or headquarters around the globe. Every forested area, running water, swamp, marshland, sky, and ocean is. It is said that all you have to do is walk into the waters, walk through the woods, or scream to the sky, and if it will bring down the evil of technology that destroys the environment and kills it's animals, she will hear you... she will listen.

With the addition of new 'Gods' to the group it is possible that cultures developed .. (WIP)

RANKING SYSTEM

The Gods

Earth: WyifaGaiamen
Water:
Wind:
Fire:
Spirit:

The Generals

The Subterranean Lair

Gaia has joined multiple caves beneath the United States together to form a complex labyrinth of  tunnels. They all lead to a large clearing under Navajo Nation. Inside is ornate, full of grass and trees. Flowers and animals inhabit the area. Lights from fireflies and florescent plants give off enough to make the place feel at home. Despite the stalagmites and  stalactites the caves are open and lively.

There are spaces dedicated to each general within the group. They are free to decorate and do what they wish, but the destruction of the caves or its grounds is forbidden. The generals are encouraged to gather their people where they deem necessary, there is plenty of space to house everyone in the cave.

The entrances to the tunnels are guarded by open arches. Embedded with magic the arches can speak and black the way if needed. If someone was to get past the cave walls have the ability to self protect. If it senses intruders golems would be generated and sent out. The labyrinth can be described as a living entity, nature magic gives it speed.  

If your interested in joying, please answer the questions below and reply:

Name:
Why you want to join:
What rank do you wish or aspire to:
Something unique you give to the group:

Last edited by ghost on January 5th 2019, 1:14 pm; edited 5 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Avatar image: By Ofelia Generated with AI.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 443
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Chrysalis Empty Re: Chrysalis

Post by The Nekromonga August 7th 2018, 7:58 pm

Name: Dabbler

Why you want to join: I'm trying to find my purpose in life! Maybe helping the planet will help me!

What rank do you wish or aspire to: You may address me as the Graaand Pooobaaah....

Something unique you give to the group: PORTALS!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost August 7th 2018, 8:08 pm

Welcome to Chrysalis!
You have a small group of Eco-terrorists at your disposal, general.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 27th 2018, 3:59 pm

Why you want to join:well you guys protect nature, and i love cute fluffy little critters. plus the ranger is my favorite dnd class, and you guys sound like rangers and druids so you'd be the right guild for me
What rank do you wish or aspire to: huh not sure what do you got, can i be a princess
Something unique you give to the group:huh my bubbly personality, i'm pretty special so beat you never meet anyone quite like me, oh and a mad scientist dad for tech support
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashmir195 October 4th 2018, 7:03 pm

I wouldn't join the group, but I would like to work a storyline with it. Kashmir being a container and deployment method for solar energy, I'm sure Chrysalis would come after her for her power base alone.

Let me know.
Kashmir195
Kashmir195

Quote : "Roger That."

Number of posts : 33
Job : Standing...I'm not joking.
Humor : -REDACTED-
Registration date : 2018-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal October 5th 2018, 12:25 pm

Name: Medicine Woman
Why you want to join: Being a Native American, she feels one with all of the Nature "Spirits". She'd help mainly for that reason, among others.
What rank do you wish or aspire to: Ranged Combat
Something unique you give to the group: "Meta Level" archery skills and knowledge of natural healing. She can also tell the difference between anything toxic and non-toxic in Nature (e.g. mushrooms).

Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost December 16th 2018, 5:54 pm

Are you guys still interested? I haven’t been on lately.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 16th 2018, 10:51 pm

yeah jeannie is always intrsed in new adventures Smile
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal December 17th 2018, 12:55 am

Yes.
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost December 17th 2018, 11:34 am

Awesome! I’ll look through it all and place you guys accordingly.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost December 17th 2018, 12:48 pm

You guys down to start a thread for an initiation process? Your characters will be invited to walk through the Freeing Well (you don’t need to but it’s a plus when working with My Character). And will be assigned your first “mission” on which we can talk later. What country would you guys like to be initiated in (where would you like me to start the thread)?

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal December 17th 2018, 7:28 pm

Medicine Woman is ready for initiation. You can start anywhere. She does a lot of travelling anyway.
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 17th 2018, 10:25 pm

a magic well neat ,huh well anywheres fine but england would be nice so jeannie doesn't have to travel to far
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost December 18th 2018, 8:34 pm

Started the thread in Europe, The Initiation .

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost December 19th 2018, 7:23 am

Also, feel free to join in the thread, “The Dawn”. Gaia is starting his empire. A hub to expand across the globe, Starting at Navajo Nation. I can layout the plan in the Initiation thread if you’d like.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content