The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHouse Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 I_voting_barHouse Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHouse Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 I_voting_barHouse Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 Empty Re: House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)

Post by Danny The Sphinx August 1st 2018, 7:13 am

Falling asleep in battle never helped anyone. Most of the time terrible things happened. Like waking up with your hands and legs bound with an absurd amount of tape. Then, after trying to talk, you find out someone decided 'no', that's not going to happen with a more absurd amount of tape. Danny looks down to her legs. That tape is over bareskin. That is going to hurt coming off. Her inner monologue sounded nothing like that coming through a long strip of several pieces of tape though.

It also makes it hard to warn people of ambushes.

"Danny?" A voice carried through the first floor of the mansion. "Where are you? Are you down in the vault?"

Danny squirmed. Hard. But could not manage to force her bindings or let out a scream for help. Instead, she just watched as Tsukimi Sanada, her partner through most adventures walked blindly down the stairs in a pair of yoga pants and a Girl Alive! T-shirt.

"Danny, are you in- woah!" Tsukimi stopped dead in her tracks upon seeing Danny. "This is one of those nights your Instagram isn't going to be going off I guess."

A hushed dismay came from Danny.

"You told me to come over! Not come over a crazy guy is breaking in!" Tsukimi began to survey the room.

Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 Empty Re: House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)

Post by Puglife43vr August 1st 2018, 7:21 am

"Now, isn't this interesting."

Tarantula Hawk resizes back to a man upon the other person entering. He surprise attacks them from behind while they face Danny. Into her back, he fires the Stinger Cannon/Energy Shotgun Blaster thing-a-ma-bob. If she takes the blast, she feels the same overwhelming pain Danny had felt minutes earlier.

"You really shouldn't be shouting in a mansion currently being attacked. Not good for your chances."

Expecting her to be another hero, he doesn't let up, firing 3 shots into her back total. Even with the pain piling on, it wouldn't be doing much physical damage other than some bad bruising.

"I stayed here to give you an apology for the whole stealing your stuff thing. But then you went to get backup. I hope you're happy."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 HRN5OeL
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "What would you do... For a Klondike bar?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx August 1st 2018, 7:32 am

It took one shot to put Tsukimi on the ground. Her friend could not help her with a hardlight construct and she left her self defense staff elsewhere. "Yeah. No one gave me a heads up it was being attacked. Right Danny?"

Danny tried yelling louder to try and dislodge the tape over her mouth, but to no avail.

"You're robbing the place. I get that." The other shots to Tsukimi only added more to how much pain she felt and how little she could move. "But, you aren't like some world dominating supervillain. At least I suppose since you bandaged Danny up. So, is it possible you leave the bracelet with us? She helps a lot of people from getting hurt with it. She can pay you for it."

Danny shook her head. Whether in anger, disbelief, or confusion was lost behind duct tape.

"Robbing this place is still a crime and that's not cool, but taking her bracelet is going to hurt innocent people." Tsukimi tried to put a hand down, but nothing in her body could generate force. "And, you should give her back the locket too. She hasn't seen her parents in like thirteen years, and that was the last picture they took together."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
House Tamamoa (Tarantula Hawk)  - Page 2 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr August 1st 2018, 7:50 am

"Come on, don't use the mushy stuff on me. I'll hand you back the locket, but I saw her talking into the bracelet earlier. For all I know you'll be calling backup. Hell, I think she used it to call you somehow."

The suit shifts off his pocket earlier like a liquid, revealing the pocket of some work jeans. Harry puts a gauntlet in his pocket and takes out the locket. He slides it behind himself. No bracelet though.

"You'll get it back when the police arrive. For now, you'll have to wait. I don't exactly trust you heroes. You want this bracelet back so much. Almost like you need it to call backup. Bodyguards?"

You see him shrink down to his tarantula Hawk size and he flies at a pretty good speed with a micro punch aimed directly for her solar plexus as well. The force of his punch would be much stronger than that of a regular punch, but wouldn't pierce the skin. If he travelled at max he would've been like a bullet, but now, he's like a dude putting a pencil with the eraser side forward on a bow and arrow and firing it. It would hurt and might knock the breath out of someone for a good while, but wouldn't kill or maim them.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx August 1st 2018, 7:55 am

Tsukimi kept her hands firmly out of her control. As her legs. And every other part of her body. "You don't have to slap it on her and turn her loose. I'm just saying you can-" And then the punch landed against her in the same fashion as Danny, but with a much smaller man.

Tsukimi blacked out.

Danny squirmed around, looking at the locket thrown to her. Her instinct wanted to flare up and dish out revenge, but nothing about her predicament would allow her. She practiced escape artistry to deal with these kinds of situations, but with the man watching her, it would amount to nothing but getting shot again. She needed to wait.

And she needed her bracelet.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr August 1st 2018, 8:09 am

He grabbed an extra roll of duct tape he kept around Danny. He starts using way too much on his next prisoner. He wraps around several times on her wrists, ankles, around her mouth, slapping on extra sheets, he even wraps all the way around her body to keep her arms bound to her sides and her legs bound going all the way up to the knees. He uses 2 whole rolls on just Tsukimi. He makes sure to drag her pretty far across from Danny to not give them a chance of plotting an escape.

"This has been fun, and you put up a good fight with the super powers. But now, I'll have to leave you two be. I need to go sell this stuff."

He shrinks back down and starts flying away. Before he goes, he resizes and looks through the wine cellar. He slides the nicest looking bottle off the rack.

"I'm keeping this for me. However, the rest of it is not needed. Well, I'll take one more."

He grabs a second bottle of wine, one extra arm holding his case full of stolen items and the other holding the two bottles. He starts whistling and he starts smashing open wine bottles with his gauntlets. Before moonealking out of the wine cellar. He goes up to where her computer is that she was researching on. He does a roundhouse kick into the monitor. He grabs the PC tower and holds it under his arm.

"This is a nice computer. It'll help me search the black market with very little lag! Sponsored by HP."

Harry would dance through the house, taking a few pics to show his buddies he actually robbed it. Gotta love rich people. They always make everything so easy. He fires his energy shotgun into the large globe when he goes back around. TH would twirl around a bit before making his way to the exit.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx August 1st 2018, 1:46 pm

Roll after roll made the transfer from cardboard to Tsukimi. Trial and error made some headway with getting her hands free from the tape. A first step in the right direction, but still not over the finish line. Forcing through the tape would hurt like hell, but after all she went through it would get her where she needed to go.

Once Harry left the two of them alone, Danny completed her escape trick. The sleeves of her jacket assisted with mitigating some of the pain and bruising, but it still put a sting in her already sore body. She reached up, pulled the tape from her mouth, then unwrapped her ankles. Looking over to Tsukimi and the lack of movement coming from her unconscious friend, Danny merely unwrapped the tape from over her mouth.

Popping her back, Danny made overly exerted strides towards the stairs to stretch herself out from such an uncomfortable sleep. The rummaging of the house still continued. Possibly he found jewels, maybe some fine wine, probably some electronics. Possibly all of it, but the man did not leave yet. So, Danny went to the kitchen.

She turned on the stove, put a kettle on, and began to make tea. The aroma began filling the front of the mansion. A quick opening of the drawer and Danny pulled out some scissors. While the wine cellar continued to be pilfered, Danny went down to the vault. She snipped Tsukimi free, but did nothing to wake her from her unconscious state. Still, she could get back up. Danny left the scissors with Tsukimi. They both might need Tsukimi to have them.

The less than hurried footsteps from Danny's ascension fell under the calamity of Harry's photography. The sweet smell of the tea rose to her nostrils. "At least something went right tonight." She titled the kettle into two cups. A trail of steam rose from simmering leaf juice. Milk, honey, and sugar all went onto a tray along with the two cups.

Danny stepped out of the kitchen and towards the intersection between the living room and the dining room just as Harry shot the globe atop the hidden stairs. "Well, that was a little uncalled for." Danny placed the tea on the table and gestured for Harry to come over. "You have a bunch of stuff from this house. And, I'm not going to say you stole any of it. Instead, we made a trade. All that stuff in exchange for my bracelet. You don't have to give it to me right now. You can put it in the freezer or the mailbox and tape me to this chair for all I care. I just want the bracelet back."

Danny took a sip of the tea. It felt smooth going down her course and rough throat. "When you tackled me, I could have made a spike to impale you, but I didn't because I don't kill or maim people. You knocked me out and could have killed me, but you didn't, so I think we can have a little civility here. What do you say?"

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr August 1st 2018, 1:59 pm

Harry would take a step toward the door, but turns as he is spoken to by Danny. You wouldn't be able to see it from beneath the helmet, but he grimaced. She could've killed him but made the decision not to. He walked over to the table, not taking a seat, and not touching it.

"You're right. Let's see. I'll knock you out, and put the bracelet in the mail and it'll be to the outside in 3-5 business days. After all, I know where you live. Or I can just leave you be and leave and mail it to you in 3-5 business days. However, you're in no position to make a deal. I'll take it out to the pier and throw it in a roller coaster car. You can have fun while searching for it."

He shrinks down into the size of a Tarantula Hawk and buzzes away. If he is chased down, he would start to zig zag and go to the second floor.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx August 1st 2018, 2:24 pm

Tears almost began to cloud Danny's eyes. Losing her bracelet would be far too much for her to handle. She knew she could not chase down the Tarantula Hawk. She could not corner him, and even if she did, she had no skill to fight him with. Something else needed to fill the void. Something untrue. "That globe you destroyed triggered the Mansion's tracking system. My parents have access to it remotely as well. So does Bliss Fukuyama. If you take the bracelet, they'll be able to track you." She hoped the threat of Bliss would add some concrete dimensions. Especially since even if there was a tracker, Bliss still probably would not give great assistance.

"The police might not be too scary for you, but Bliss is telekinetic and an ice manipulator. You are a guy in a suit that's pretty busted up right now. She could freeze you in that thing, use telekinesis to squeeze you like a tube of toothpaste. All sorts of bad things. Or, she can come here and make mean spirited, snarky comments to me." Danny meditated over her emotions, keeping them as in control as possible.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr August 1st 2018, 2:36 pm

Harry started sweating anti material rounds when he heard the word 'tracker'.

"Tracker?"

The girl goes on about a super powered person that had telekinesis. And ice powers. They could clog up the thrusters. Maybe even encase me in ice and keep me in that vault. He stops midair and just hovers.

"No, you heroes don't kill. And why aren't you using your own powers on me. This whole time while tied up you could just spike your way through everything. You have super powers. You did all the damage to my suit. And it can't be anything in this case... I fought you with this stuff in my possession. Your super powers. Where do they come from."

He had gone from a quiet and somewhat scared voice to a Stern voice while thinking about her powers. Why didn't she just make a bubble around him and lock him in the vault to be dealt with later. She wasn't a killer but her powers could easily stop him with his damaged suit.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx August 1st 2018, 2:46 pm

"Bliss is super petty. You remember that New York assault from all those years ago. Yeah, it's that Bliss, the one who covered half of New York in ice and fought Necrodium. Now, with all those powers, her greatest power is still how petty she is." Danny finished off her tea. "My powers come from the bracelet. That's why there is a tracker on it. All the other stuff you grabbed, no tracker. Bracelet, tracker. Bliss needs me to be useful to her, so she'll definitely find that bracelet. She'll insult me after, but it won't hurt as much as what she might do to you. Whether Bliss is really angry or kinda happy typically determines how things play out. Oh, and she'll insult you too. A lot."

Danny picked up the second cup of tea. "I think it's a good deal. And, like I said, all of the stuff in your bag, it's all apart of the trade. You own all that stuff now." The tea found its way back to the tray. "And, I can't call for backup with the bracelet. I invited my friend over to help me investigate some cursed swords down there. I don't know if you noticed or not, but I do live here when I'm not at school."

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr August 1st 2018, 2:54 pm

"If I give this to you you'll bubble me. If it tracks things... Wait. I'll just put it on a uhh, that one thing. The birds. One will fly it down south when the time comes and it becomes August. That way, I don't get captured and you get to just hang out here alive."

He shrinks back down and flies punches through a window like a bullet. Midair while flying, he latches onto a bird flying about. He resizes, taking the bird down with him. He slaps the bracelet on it and lets it fly away. He waves goodbye to those inside and starts to rise upwards.

"Tell your Bliss to have fun catching this bird. It will definitely be fun to see on TV. I can see the headline now. Telekinetic woman chases bird through downtown LA."

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx August 1st 2018, 3:32 pm

Something evil stirred within the vault. Well, lots of evil and cursed artifacts existed down there, but for once, something came to life. Sensing a passing of the bracelet wielders, the twin blades awoke and began their direct flight. Soaring past a Tsukimi whom just regained consciousness, through the vault stairwell, and past a running Danny, the blades sought the bird with an impassioned hatred from their infernal master and creator.

The blades tore through the bird with like a mallet through a snowglobe, sending flesh and feather alike flying. And, a bracelet.

Danny kept her eye on the bracelet as it made its downward descent to earth, followed by the dual swords. "All things considered..." Danny kept her breath inspired as she followed through the path. "This is still better than having to get Bliss involved."

She tucked and tumbled and dove to grab her bracelet. A successful maneuver. "I might still call her to see if she could do the toothpaste thing to him."

She snapped her bracelet on and entered the world of the spirits. Her quick tumble dodged the first blades flight path. A created sword parried the second blade. While dipping and dodging, Danny managed to focus just enough to feel the sense the location of the artifacts. She would need to track them all down later, but much later as the present was trying to kill her. A crossbow formed on her arm, she narrowed her eyes, and let a bolt fly in the direction she felt the artifacts, probably not hitting Harry, but definitely letting him know what happened.

"Okay bracelet. Let's deal with these swords."

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr August 1st 2018, 3:55 pm

Tarantula Hawk in his full size would salute to Danny before doing a backflip into his Wasp size. His thrusters automatically activate, boosting him into the air with a smoke trail getting more faint as he gets farther away. Harry Hyv flies off to commit more crimes in the future, right after selling all this stuff.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top