The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Apply Yourself (Coraline) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Apply Yourself (Coraline) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Apply Yourself (Coraline) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Apply Yourself (Coraline) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Apply Yourself (Coraline) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Apply Yourself (Coraline) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Apply Yourself (Coraline) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Apply Yourself (Coraline) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Apply Yourself (Coraline) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Apply Yourself (Coraline) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Apply Yourself (Coraline) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Apply Yourself (Coraline) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Apply Yourself (Coraline) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapApply Yourself (Coraline) - Page 2 I_voting_barApply Yourself (Coraline) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Apply Yourself (Coraline) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapApply Yourself (Coraline) - Page 2 I_voting_barApply Yourself (Coraline) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Apply Yourself (Coraline)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apply Yourself (Coraline) - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply Yourself (Coraline)

Post by Bliss May 1st 2018, 7:20 pm

"Oh yeah. We make clothes for metas. Controlling powers, healing wounds, and channeling energy are all things we can do. Oh, and making it look cute and not frumpy too." Mitsuko picked up on the more important element between clothing and family. "We can show you the designs and even take some measurements."

"No supersuits during working hours though." Erica made an about face to open the door she just recently closed. "We get enough unwanted attention from supervillains, aliens, and demons."

"Some of them are customers!" Mitsuko grabbed a measuring tape off the table and began taking measurements around Coraline as they walked to the backroom. "We shouldn't blame all demons just because some of them are mean. Chelle is really nice and likes my clothes."

"Chelle likes your clothes is the truthful part of that statement." A flick of a light switch opened up the backroom to a more readily available look through the several designs Mitsuko came up with. "This is the stuff Bliss outfits everyone who works with her." A row full of unitards with pleated skirts covering the bottom and sailor flaps adorning the collar with bows along the chest and back. "You can pick whatever boots you want to match with it. I think Mitsy has one of these."

"Yeah. It's yellow. And not a copyright infringement because Bliss said it wasn't. If you want one I can probably make powersuit tights to cover your arms, legs, and probably neck too. I can probably make you a visor too. Or, some other design if you want."

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Apply Yourself (Coraline) - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply Yourself (Coraline)

Post by Nightshade May 2nd 2018, 5:28 pm

“Oh wow… and it’s fine! I don’t do that stuff anymore. I am fully a civilian now so that won’t be an issue!” She said, childish wonder quickly being overtaken by panic (that one could say represents the harsh realities of adulthood of they wanted to be poetic). It was a conflicted panic though. Despite all that Coraline had been through, she was admittedly still kind of excited at the thought of anything to do with superheroes. Thankfully, she didn’t have time to dwell on her mess of emotions as she was quickly herded to the backroom, once again bombarded with information and names of people she didn’t know.

As the lights flickered on, any prior excitement quickly disappeared as she was greeted with what was basically a closet full of sailor moon cosplays. For a split second, she thought that was the work uniform. Then she remembered no one else was wearing… that and a wave of relief washed over her. ”Yeah… I think I’m good there. Thanks though.” She said, trying to conceal her dubious expression at the design choices of this Bliss character. Hopefully just this Bliss character. Assumedly just this Bliss character since the clothes up front were pretty cute, if not her style.

”But yeah… when do I start?” She asked, feeling the full weight of her decisions hit her as she figuratively and literally stepped over the threshold of no return (for at least two weeks). This place was going to be a headache to work at. That’s for sure. But then, what job was perfect. At least she’d never be bored.

END

---
Word Count: 268
Total WC: 1826

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "I'm gonna fucking die."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 413
Job : Dying
Humor : Help
Registration date : 2011-02-13