The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Anna De Moor I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Anna De Moor I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Anna De Moor I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Anna De Moor I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Anna De Moor I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Anna De Moor I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Anna De Moor I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Anna De Moor I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Anna De Moor I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Anna De Moor I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Anna De Moor I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Anna De Moor I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Anna De Moor I_vote_lcapAnna De Moor I_voting_barAnna De Moor I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Anna De Moor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anna De Moor Empty Anna De Moor

Post by Guest April 13th 2018, 4:45 am

Anna De Moor

The Bio

Alignment: Lawful good
Race: Human
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Height:165 cm
Weight: 62 kg
Blood type: O positive

The Looks

Anna has a slightly pales skin and a normal body build. She keeps her red hair short with a lock of hair curling near her left ear. When she gets nervous, she starts playing with it.

Her wardrobe consists of ordinary shirts, trousers and jackets with little to no decorations and usually from cheaper brands because she can’t spend much money on clothes. For personal reasons she won’t wear skirts.

The Personality

Anna is and intelligent and resourceful and is willing to make stand for something she believes in. Most of the time anyway. She can be stubborn if she wants to, and counterproductive if things don’t go her way.

She will always support a friend, even if she believed said person is making the wrong choices.

The Story

Anna is the only child a working-class couple which, unfortunately for them, got her about ten years too early after one careless night. Because they didn’t want their daughter to be the victim of their action, they effaced themselves so their daughter would get all the chances she deserved to make something of her life.

And from a very young age, Anna did: she wanted to become a journalist. Most of her life’s decisions have been in function of fulfilling this dream.

About three years ago, Anna had to accompany a fellow student who had fallen of the stairs to the hospital. There she met Sam who was having a traineeship. The two started talking and their relationship gradually grew from that point on.

When she accompanied Sam, Arielle Delafleur and Jeannie Rose to a small island located in Hawaii, Anna got possessed by the spirit of a local witch named Kekepania, the Witch of Fire and Earth, who had been imprisoned there for centuries. Her friends managed to safe her but a trace of the witch her influence remained, giving Anna access to a few supernatural abilities.

The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Agility
3. Endurance
4. Strength

The Powers

Pyrokinesis : Anna is capable of creating and manipulating fire. Her techniques are rather basic, allowing her to shoot fireballs or a continues burst like a flamethrower. Her flames are somehow linked to her psyche, preventing her from harming someone she perceives as a friend.

Golem creation: Anna received a form of rock manipulation that allows her to create small, stone creatures (no bigger than your average dog though it can look like anything she wants) and infuse them with a spark of life. She can only create 2 such creatures at a time and while they are sentient, they are not smarter than the aforementioned dog. Thus, they can only follow the most basic of orders. In battle they are practically useless. Anna does have the option to see through her creations’ eyes as if they were her own.

The Weaknesses

Water: It goes without saying that water will put out her flames but Anna has also inherited a part of Kekepania’s fear of the substance. If she gets wet, she loses both her ability to create fire and to create golems. This has also carried over to her golems who will never cross water, no mater how small the quantity might be and stop moving when they are wet. When they have dried, they regain their mobility.

Can’t multi-task: When Anna is looking though a golem’s eyes, she can’t use her own eyes at that time meaning she might not see a danger coming her way.

Human body: Despite her powers, Anna’s body isn’t stronger than that of your average human.

Peanuts: Anna has an allergy to them. Even a kiss from someone who ate peanut butter for breakfast is enough to put her in the hospital.

Friend or foe? If she can’t make up her mind about a person, its possible her flames could unintentionally hurt a friend or won’t harm a foe.

It takes time: Creating one of her golems in a time-consuming process that takes several hours and requires complete dedication to the task.

Psychic link : If one of her golems were to be destroyed, Anna would feel a if a part of her body was ripped off. Which serves as a reason why she should keep her golems out of harms way.  

The Fluff

Multi-lingual: Anna speaks, write and reads Dutch, French, English and German.

Journalist skills: Which she learned about at school and is now putting in practice at a traineeship for De Leidraad, a famous magazine.

Photography: She is a decent photograph, though it’s more of a hobby than anything else. She has no desire to make it her living, or even a part of it.

Part-time job: Anna has a part-time job after her hours as a waiter in a small café to give her rather poor financial situation a boast.

Open relationship: Neither Sam nor Anna ever made a secret about their relationship. Not even when it was revealed Sam and Fort where the same person.

Supernatural power source: Because Anna’s powers have a supernatural origin, she can’t receive additional powers through Sam’s empowerment.

Healing ritual aide: Being Sam’s lover, Anna is one of the people who can assist Sam in performing her healing ritual.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Anna De Moor Empty Re: Anna De Moor

Post by Dubloon April 16th 2018, 9:36 pm

Approved until stated otherwise o/

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "...."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top