The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Truth I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Truth I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Truth I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Truth I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Truth I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Truth I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Truth I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Truth I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Truth I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Truth I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Truth I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Truth I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Truth I_vote_lcapTruth I_voting_barTruth I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Truth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Truth Empty Truth

Post by Zonkes March 13th 2018, 5:50 pm

Truth

“I’m still a nobody. I’m lost and I don’t think I’ll ever be found.”

The Bio

Renegade Name: Truth
Title: The Secret Weapon
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Dark brown, curly, very thick
Eyes: Glowing blue holes that leak energy
Height: 5’10
Weight: 98lbs
Blood type: B-

The Looks

The Personality

Truth is an extremely depressed individual. He forgot 90% of his life after all. He has been labeled as a villain because of his unique ability, though he hardly ever intends harm.
Truth is easy to piss off or annoy, give him a reason.

Overall, Truth is a good guy with a good heart. He can’t show it often.

The Story

Truth remembers nothing of his past, only knowing what happened immediately after awakening. He awoke in Mexico, finding that he had no money, clothes, or identification. He took a Greyhound bus all the way to New York, where the chaos of his abilities came to life. He was forced to hide his eyes from everyone, or else cause mass panic.

Luckily, he was apprehended by the hero Mythos and ECLIPSE.

Currently, he resides in the superhuman maximum security prison; for his own safety as much as others.

The Priority

1. Agility
2. Endurance
3. Reaction
4. Strength

The Powers

“Dispeller of Secrets” - Truth can see through any lie. Be that illusion, telling your boss that you’re gonna be late because of a car crash even though you’re on the ninth hole or other various forms of a lie. This is how Truth sees the world. A compulsive liar burns as bright as any star. He sees the truth in whatever he looks at. Shapeshifters - he sees their true shape. Illusion glides past his eyes. Invisibility makes people shine like a flashlight to his face. Camouflaged individuals can also be seen very easily, though it’s more of a glowing blue outline. Truth can even see secrets, even if they aren't directly shown to him. [Permission Based]

“Time holds no secrets” (Part 1) - Truth can effectively see the past, by touching a person or object and thinking about - in general - that time. This allows him to visualize the person/items past and see what it has gone through. (Permission based)

“Time holds no secrets” (Part 2) - Truth can effectively see the future if he concentrates hard enough on an event or person. However, this ability is nowhere near as accurate as seeing the past, as the future holds many paths. The most likely future appears to Truth much like a liar, but it is NOT guaranteed. It just has the highest chance of being true. (Permission Based)

“Absolution” - Truth stares into his enemies eyes and reveals to them the pain that they have done unto others their entire life. (Permission Based)

“Your secrets are mine to keep.” - Truth’s signature ability. When Truth looks at someone, they become compelled to tell their deepest and darkest secrets until all the secrets have been purged, or Truth looks away. The darker the secret, the worse a person may feel after admitting it, though this is by no means a uniform trait. [Permission Based]

“Brutal honesty.” - The only power that truth has that one might consider truly offensive; Truth can turn the truth into a physical weapon, in this case, a spiked bludgeon. This weapon is charged the more that he hears the truth.

1. Person telling the truth once gets it to around the level of a baseball bat.

2. People telling the truth/1 person telling two truths to get it to the level of a lead pipe.

3. People telling the truth starts to make it as powerful as a shotgun blast to the face.

4. People telling the truth causes it to pierce durability.

The Weaknesses

Less than human - Truth is actually physically weaker than a normal human overall. Slower, less strong, less durable.

Lies - A lie in Truths presence can physically hurt him. The bigger the lie, the worse it is for Truth overall. These wounds manifest as physical blows.

Reflection - If Truth is of a lesser will than his target for absolution, the pain they caused will be put on him.

Belief - Believing something is the truth, genuinely believing it, fools Truth's truth sensors.

Magic - Magic, especially illusion, is considered a lie; and therefore does extra damage to Truth if he's touched by it. Illusion hits him like a truck.

Anger Issues - As stated before, Truth has severe anger issues. This will lead him into a rage where all reason and tactic will leave him.

The Items

The Minions

The Fluff

After 3 days, Truth can return from the dead if killed.

The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Truth Empty Re: Truth

Post by Dubloon April 27th 2019, 1:29 am

Approved until stated otherwise. 0/

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "...."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top