The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Is this thing on?
Today at 9:22 am by Rogue Navigator

» Your Cholesterol Might Be A Little High
Yesterday at 10:38 am by Kashmir195

» Way of the law (Woof)
October 19th 2018, 9:00 pm by Jett Lockwood

» A Teacher of War
October 19th 2018, 8:42 pm by Pyrrha

» Aryn Cruz
October 19th 2018, 2:17 am by Aryn Cruz

» Aryn Cruz
October 19th 2018, 2:10 am by Aryn Cruz

» Aranea Cruz
October 19th 2018, 2:09 am by Aryn Cruz

» Aranea Cruz
October 19th 2018, 1:20 am by Aryn Cruz

» Mitosis Advancements
October 18th 2018, 10:37 pm by REDSHEILD

» Jake Lucifer Zaapiel xp
October 18th 2018, 9:13 pm by Dubloon

» A Little Lady & A Big Cock
October 18th 2018, 7:43 pm by REDSHEILD

» REDSHEILD's Character Experience Thread
October 18th 2018, 2:18 pm by REDSHEILD

Staff

Administrators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2018 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

C.O.R.O.N.A

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

C.O.R.O.N.A

Post by Zonky Blong on March 11th 2018, 6:11 pm

C.O.R.O.N.A

"What do you mean I can't name my organization after a beer? Screw you, I'm a villain!"

C.O.R.O.N.A was created with a simple goal in mind. Destroy E.C.L.I.P.S.E, while this does seem to be a pretty rigid goal; the group has decided to instead focus on helping each other with getting to their end goals. Rule the world, show the world that they're better than the heroes, etc.

C.O.R.O.N.A as such only requires a few things from its members.

The Rules

1. Loyalty. C.O.R.O.N.A members are expected to be completely loyal to C.O.R.O.N.A without question. If a member decides to go rogue, the rest of the members should go after said member until they are no longer breathing the same air as the rest of them. Pretty simple, if you ask me.

2. Assist your fellow member. All this crap heroes have about teamwork does seem to work out. So CORONA members are asked to work together to get where they're going.

3. Don't hesitate. If you've got a hero in your grasp, and you know you can capture, kill, or otherwise ruin them; don't. hesitate. Do it.

4. Have fun! Murder is supposed to be fun, guys! Let's not forget that CORONA is here to help you, not control you![/center]

MEMBERS: Mr. Nightmare(Leader)
Judas d'Argent (Second in command prick)
Nevermore
Night Terror
Antithesis

Group Application

Code:
[b][u][color=#FF4500]Link to character sheet/NPC application:

Name:

Do you swear loyalty to C.O.R.O.N.A.? y/n:

Do you swear to assist other C.O.R.O.N.A. members in succeeding? y/n:

Why do you want to join us?:

Are you, or have you ever been, affiliated with a hero group? Explain which group and why you left.[/color][/u][/b]

Last edited by Zonky Blong on March 12th 2018, 2:08 am; edited 11 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zonky Blong

Male

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 193
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and asphalt? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: C.O.R.O.N.A

Post by Samael Christensen on March 11th 2018, 6:47 pm

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10397-samael-christensen

Name: Samael Christensen (Nevermore)

Do you swear loyalty to C.O.R.O.N.A.? y/n: “No, but not like I have much of a choice.”

Do you swear to assist other C.O.R.O.N.A. members in succeeding? y/n: “Sure, why not?”

Why do you want to join us?: “I don’t, but that Judas fucker has me by the balls here.”

Are you, or have you ever been, affiliated with a hero group? Explain which group and why you left: “I’m not some kind of hero, never have been interested in stupid little groups like that either.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Vengeful Outsider - Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Martyr of Las Vegas - Ashley Cresswell (Husbando)
Samael Christensen

Male

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonky Blong on March 11th 2018, 6:54 pm

Your application has been approved! Welcome to C.O.R.O.N.A.!

We hope you continue to make the right choice! ...or else.

Zonky Blong

Male

Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and asphalt? Not much after the steamroller incident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina A. Russel on March 11th 2018, 7:50 pm

Link to character sheet/NPC application: Katrina Russel

Name: Katrina Russel

Do you swear loyalty to C.O.R.O.N.A.? y/n: "I swear to serve the leaders in whatever their desires may be. Loyalty is something that cannot be given blindly."

Do you swear to assist other C.O.R.O.N.A. members in succeeding? y/n: "So long as their goals do not differ from the Silver Hand or Rise, I will help."

Why do you want to join us?: "ECLIPSE is a problem. An organized group of superheroes will wreak havoc. Ala'khir help me, we have enough issues as is."

Are you, or have you ever been, affiliated with a hero group? Explain which group and why you left.
"No."
Katrina A. Russel

Male

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2017-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle on March 11th 2018, 9:27 pm

Name: Antithesis

Do you swear loyalty to C.O.R.O.N.A.? y/n: For now...

Do you swear to assist other C.O.R.O.N.A. members in succeeding? y/n: For now...

Why do you want to join us?: To serve the balance.

Are you, or have you ever been, affiliated with a hero group? Explain which group and why you left. No. Now make him stop looking at me.

Pinnacle

Male

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Number of posts : 235
Job : ECLIPSE Agent
Humor : PUNS!
Registration date : 2017-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonky Blong on March 11th 2018, 10:01 pm

Katrina Russel

Welcome to CORONA. We're glad to see you've chosen the correct side in all of this.

The Silver Hand will be under CORONA protection so long as you continue to remain on the right side.

Don't forget.

Zonky Blong

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonky Blong on March 11th 2018, 10:04 pm

Antithesis

Aside from your strange name, we believe you will be an asset to CORONA.

We will assist you in serving the balance if you serve us as well.

Welcome to CORONA.

TRUTH, STOP STARING!

Last edited by Zonky Blong on March 12th 2018, 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zonky Blong

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Swolefather on March 12th 2018, 1:10 am

Link to character sheet/NPC application: King of the Crossroads

Name:Judas d’argent

Do you swear loyalty to C.O.R.O.N.A.? y/n:Truth, Jack, must we go through this?

And yet you continue to ask me these trivial questions..
Why do you want to join us?:Why did YOU want to join ME? hmm?

Are you, or have you ever been, affiliated with a hero group? Explain which group and why you left.
Oh, yes, I'm apart of every hero group..idiots
The Swolefather

Male

Quote : SHRP's strongest member
Lift things up, put them down.
Resident competitive weightlifter.

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonky Blong on March 12th 2018, 2:03 am

It's just a formality, Judas. Calm down.

Fucking hell, I guess you're accepted...

...didn't have to be a prick about it...

Welcome to CORONA...jackass...

Zonky Blong

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 on March 12th 2018, 7:13 pm

Link to character sheet/NPC application:

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10398-vicious

Name:

Vicious/Erick Crown

Do you swear loyalty to C.O.R.O.N.A.? y/n:

we'll seeee....

dependsssss...who's the preyyy

Why do you want to join us?:

To fight...to hunt... the strongest prey...."heroessss"

no..

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
[https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11452-gator#119789]https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11452-gator#119789[/url]
superguy1

Male

Number of posts : 276
Job : Student
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonky Blong on March 12th 2018, 7:22 pm

Wow! And I thought I instilled nightmares!

Welcome to CORONA, Vicious! Glad to have you on board!

Oh yeah, don't try to eat our bartender. He doesn't appreciate it. ..I tried

Zonky Blong

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien on March 12th 2018, 8:10 pm

Link to character sheet/NPC application: Arsenal

Name:
Harper “Arsenal” Madison

Do you swear loyalty to C.O.R.O.N.A.? y/n: Unless I am betrayed by the organization, I will not work against the group. You have my undying support, so long as I can expect the same in return.

Do you swear to assist other C.O.R.O.N.A. members in succeeding? y/n: Succeeding with what? I will work to oppose ECLIPSE, but any mass carnage missions, or whatever the Hell you demons do in your free time, is on your own. Would take a bit to convince me it’s worth helping with.

Why do you want to join us?: ECLIPSE is bureaucratic and wasteful. Organizations of this kind are reactive, not proactive, and get in the way of true progress. Also, those pricks tried to arrest me. Makes sense, to be fair, but annoying overall.

]Are you, or have you ever been, affiliated with a hero group? Explain which group and why you left Do I look like I’ve ever been a hero? They die in the end. And not in the fun way.

Last edited by Odien on March 13th 2018, 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien

Male

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 413
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Row on March 12th 2018, 11:55 pm

Link to character sheet/NPC application: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11386-riley

Name: Riley... No last name.

Do you swear loyalty to C.O.R.O.N.A.? y/n: I promise not to push you off a cliff. That's about it.

Do you swear to assist other C.O.R.O.N.A. members in succeeding? y/n: I don't do swears, assholes.

Why do you want to join us?: Because Angry Orchard was full.

Are you, or have you ever been, affiliated with a hero group? Explain which group and why you left. OH yes. I was apart of this Hero group called What the Hell do you Think and I left because they asked stupid questions. You guys don't ask stupid questions right.  

Lunetta Voglia
Poring Flan
Riley
Emerl (EXP)
Row

Male

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonky Blong on March 13th 2018, 12:00 am

Welcome to CORONA, Riley.

Hopefully you survive the... oh, right. My bad!

Zonky Blong

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle on March 13th 2018, 2:43 am

Hecate floats over and taps Jack before pointing to Arsenal's application.

Pinnacle

Male

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Number of posts : 235
Job : ECLIPSE Agent
Humor : PUNS!
Registration date : 2017-02-07

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum