The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Whispers of Tomorrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Whispers of Tomorrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Whispers of Tomorrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Whispers of Tomorrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Whispers of Tomorrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Whispers of Tomorrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Whispers of Tomorrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Whispers of Tomorrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Whispers of Tomorrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Whispers of Tomorrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Whispers of Tomorrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Whispers of Tomorrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Whispers of Tomorrow - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhispers of Tomorrow - Page 2 I_voting_barWhispers of Tomorrow - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Whispers of Tomorrow

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Whispers of Tomorrow

Post by Spidress March 8th 2018, 12:54 pm

This was news. Having a small glimpse of the headlines, Victoria became further intrigued. "Mind if I take a look?" She said, reaching out her hand to him.

The most minimal movements prompted her massive breasts to jiggle violently beneath her tight fitted blouse.

Spidress

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2017-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by PropTop March 8th 2018, 12:55 pm

"You not a local then? Don't know of anyone in this part of town that doesn't know the legend." He says, holding out the paper to her, ignoring her chest as best he could.

"Guessing you are an American from the name. Miss Hoover." he says, picking up another book on antique wartime weaponry and explosive devices
PropTop
PropTop

Quote : "Am I dead? Or is this just another state of living I wonder."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2017-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidress March 8th 2018, 12:57 pm

She accepts the paper from him and has herself a seat down on the chair beside him. Folding the thickness of her right thigh over her left, she adjusted her glasses and skimmed the text.

"Yes. You are quite observant, officer..." She allowed him space to fill in his own name.

Spidress
Spidress

Quote : Does whatever a spider can.

Back to top Go down

Post by PropTop March 8th 2018, 1:03 pm

"Daniels. John Daniels." he says, not giving his real name as it was the feature of the article she was reading.

"So you do not know any of the local legends yet you work at the library where most of them are talked about. Lucky you if you like ghost stories I guess." he says blankly as he sets down the military book, bringing up another to cross reference with, subtly peeking over at the woman, looking her body over; extreme proportions like that were not common, and to see two different types of people with the same body shape even less so. "Don't forget to be careful of the spiders in this place. Their webs seem to get everywhere; someone isn't cleaning up the darker sections I feel."

He chuckles "Wasn't accusing you, Miss Hoover, simply making a point for consideration."

He thinks about how else to test the theory about who this woman could be, until his thoughts were answered as she brought out her phone, bringing up the subject of the jewellery store he was at, he nods "Yeah, I was at the incident. Notice how in the report of the officers that instigated the arrest they note down a Bobby Veil?" he leans over, gesturing to the appropriate point in the report "That's the name they have started giving to when an unexplained factor is included in the arrest, like an officer that doesn't exist. The urban legend has it that these Bobby Veil situations are actually the ghost of this lad." he gestures at the paper "Marcus Jones."

"I was at the scene. And yeah I should be home with the missus about now, but I have a case that I have to wrap up, and if I don't know for sure that the Jones kid died in a single targeted incident, then I am not closing the case. It's how we do it here, besides, almost all of the crooks were wrapped up when we got there, really wasn't much to do than process them, just boring old paperwork. Probably the work of some vigilante; they make this job far too easy; I sure didn't sign up to fill in the paperwork and admit seven teenagers into hospital with severe whiplash and one with a minor spinal fracture, but that's what I was doing for this arrest." he said, having read through the article as she was scrolling to know what to say. "I wouldn't mind it if we could somehow get them to register and use more restrained violence than they would with the big bads they normally fight."

Luckily for him, he didn't really smell things in the same way anymore. Up close to Marcus though she would see that half of his face was rather horribly burned almost to the point of disfigurement, and he had a very soft smell of smoke coming from him. "Hardly a ghost. It's just what we call it when something happens we can't explain. An in joke just to keep the department relevant in the eyes of the youth."
PropTop
PropTop

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidress March 8th 2018, 1:08 pm

She glanced towards him and maintained her gaze for a long while. His mention of spiders was most peculiar. "I'm sorry, but I'm no custodian. It's not my job to tidy this place."

Eyes shifting back down to the text, she quickly scanned over the rest and flipped the page. At that moment her cell phone inside of her bag began to buzz. Upon retrieving it, she slid down on the touch screen and nodded her head in approval.

"Seems there was a bit of trouble at a jewelry store just down the block from here."

"You were at the scene of that incident?" She blurted out, half by accident. Her voice had risen in volume, though she quickly eased herself. "I'm just a tad bit surprised to see you here in such a short span of time, is all. Most guys, officers or not, normally go home to a wife after such events take place."

She caught her breath when he leaned towards her. She appeared taller in her seated form than she truly was; this was of course attributed to her large rump. The sheer size and girth of her rear end was such that it added several inches to her seated height. So when he leaned over and pointed at the text in her lap, she was likely on a slightly higher elevation than him.

Up close, there was a fresh cherry aroma that lingered from her hair and flesh. Her skin upon closer inspection was spotless, without a hint nor trace of a single blemish.

"So you mean to tell me there's a ghost out there fighting crime at night?" That explained what she had seen before. Still, she needed to play this off better. "You do know how ridiculous that sounds, right?"

"I wouldn't call her a vigilante, perse," Victoria shot back, somehow taking offense to his wording on the matter. Scrolling down the article some more, she showed him an image of the suited female hero.

"She's known as 'Spidress'. Made a real name for herself in America, don't entirely know what she's doing all the way out here, but it must be something important if she bothered coming all this way.

"She's apart of the Heroes Assocation, so by technicality there is some merit to her involvement in all of this. It's not like she's doing this all of her own accord; well, not completely at least."

Spidress
Spidress

Back to top Go down

Post by PropTop March 8th 2018, 1:11 pm

"Still should answer to the fact she put people in hospital with her 'heroics' one thing you learn on the force is that very rarely is the person committing a crime the bad guy. Sometimes its a good person with nowhere left to turn and no option given otherwise."

He looks over the image with a chuckle "Hey, she sorta looks like you, sure there's no family ties you could claim?" he grins, shaking his head "Spidress huh? Suppose the name makes sense."

"Heroes association? I mean it's still not a regulated department like the force is. Seems to have far less accountability when they can wander around hidden under masks and bodysuits; makes my job very hard if one ever does something where we need to press charges because it's very hard to figure out who you are looking for."
PropTop
PropTop

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidress March 8th 2018, 1:14 pm

Turning to him, she finally took notice of his scarred visage. In tandem with his questioning of her, she lost her focus momentarily and dropped her phone to the ground. It drifted under his seat.

Running her hand through her hair, she glanced briefly at the lawfully wedded Officer Daniels, then made to lower her torso in the same moment. Her bending over made her cleavage all the more visible to him; her behemoth mounds of white jiggling flesh bounced around to and fro.

For support, she went to rest her hand down upon Officer Daniels' thigh and then scoop up her phone from under his chair.
Spidress
Spidress

Back to top Go down

Post by PropTop March 8th 2018, 1:16 pm

As she dropped her phone he immediately became nervous, realising where it had landed, and proportions of her body meant that as she leant down she would most likely try to use him for support, and as known, ghosts are not very good supports.

Timing his moment perfectly so as soon as she went to lean down he let his form become physical again, the burns on his face catching alight with pale blue flames, the smell of smoke being slightly more prominent now, but as long as she wasn't looking at his face he would be fine.

He picks up another book, opening it to hide his face as he speaks "Sure you don't need help with that, Miss Hoover? It's quite low down there on the floor. I can get it for you if you want."

He carefully lifts her hand off his thigh as he stands up, leaving her hand to rest on the chair he was sat on as he lets his form slip back to spiritual, the flames going out on his face, leaving the burns.

He crouches down, reaching under as he grabs the phone, spinning it between his fingers as he sets it on the table again "Those sure don't look useful for ya, Miss Hoover, aren't there surgeries that can help?" He asked, implying the question about her rather unusual bust. The smell of smoke would start to fade down again as he was back in his spirit form

"I'm a man of utility, Miss Hoover. I use a Nokia phone, CD player in my car and keep two pencils in my pocket in case my pen runs out. And to me they don't seem very useful to you from a utility standpoint. I'd hate to imagine how hard it must be running with those." he says, sitting back down at his chair.

He watches her hands move through the hair; the colour of the hair seemed to match, and she seemed to buy his cover well of having a wife "My wife is a standard lass with a standard body, if not on the short side."
PropTop
PropTop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2