The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana) Empty Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana)

Post by beepsa March 6th 2018, 1:50 pm

Gosh, she's been so busy, lately. What, with waiting for her results from E.C.L.I.P.S.E and even more so waiting around for the lab to let her take on her current interest in potential mutations and 'powers' being found in botany, she's got nothing much else to do but sit and wait for higher powers to give her answers. Which-- that's fine, she supposes. It just sucks.

Slipping her little purse back onto her shoulder, Nicole continues onward-- there's this cute little diner she's going to meet some college friends at-- a really cheap place, if small. Nice wait staff, short wait time-- and pretty decent food! As she walked, that overactive brain of hers ran through what she had to do for the rest of the day. Firstly, she should head over to the lab and run through the histology data, then she should probably sneak away for some practice with her agility and speed, and then head over to her defense class. She did notice the edges of her costume fraying, she should probably get to work sewing that together. Or hire a costumer and swear them to secrecy? Her stitching is so messy, and she ends up pricking herself all the time. As she lets her mind go abuzz, she slows her walk, and the ever so familiar Bird Song began to vibrate in her ears, stopping her in her tracks.

Shit-- what's going on? Well, she knows what's going on, something not good, but who's it happening to? Where? She looks about her-- this is going to take a while to deal with effectively, isn't it? Okay, first-- look at the shop to the right of her. She glances through the window-- a bakery. She watches for a while, and... Nothing seems to be horrendously wrong. Maybe some tense conversations, but-- that can't be it, can it? She then focuses in front of her, just a quick scan. Unlike most streets, this one's particularly quiet. Not packed, like the Historical District tends to be. So, that's no dice. Maybe someone's about to cross and get hit?

As she continues to worry about others, she seemingly forgets about herself-- and a man brushes past her, roughly pulling her purse away, and starting to run. She takes a moment to process this, blinking. The call stopped.

Well, shit. With a huff, Nicole starts on her chase after him. Normally, this wouldn't be any issue, but she accidentally gave the guy a head start. Dammit.
beepsa
beepsa

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 40
Job : in school for acting!
Humor : nonexistant
Registration date : 2018-02-03

Back to top Go down

Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana) Empty Re: Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana)

Post by Nate6595 March 6th 2018, 4:16 pm

Boring! The day had been so very boring for Sam. He had gone down to the local police station, hoping to find done sort of work or job or anything! But it had been a productive week for the police, which, while that was good, it left Sam high and dry with nothing to do. On top of that he had gotten all his work for the week down early, he set-up a new base, sent his parents some money, purchased his food for the next two weeks, and got a good lay of the land so he could get around easier.

He ran a hand through his hair and let out one big breath. He leaned against the backrest of the bench and stared up at the sky, a lazy look in his eyes. Man...He shouldn't have gotten all that work done, at least that way there would've been something to do. Of course he didn't want anyone to get hurt, but he really wanted some sort of villain or bad guy to do something. Or even a hero do something. Maybe Siren was close by and they could spar? Sam still had a few things he wanted to try out on the two of them.

Sam let out another sigh and idly looked around, maybe there a mad scientist with a doomsday running about. Unfortunately, it was a pretty quiet day. There waa a young man with his son across the way getting an ice cream, a woman walking her dog, a man running away from a surprised looking woman while holding a purse, a boyfriend and girlfriend holding hands and walking down the sidewalk, a-wait! Wait a minute. Rewind...he quickly looked back to the man running with the purse and the gears started turning.

The woman looked surprised, the man had a purse, the purse didn't match his outfit, the purse was too small for the man, the man was running, the man looked really thuggish. Sam knew what this was! That jogger had a terrible sense in fashion! Wait...no...that wasn't it...He was...a purse snatcher! And that meant...Sam had something to do!

Sam's eyes lit up with excitement! He jumped off the bench and began to dash towards the man. How did he want to do this? He could open up a portal and just trip the man, but was that too much? He could use his staff to bash against the man, but that seemed a bit harsh. He could always just try to stop theif and talk to him! But that rarely worked. There were so many options...

However, as he was thinking of what to do Sam failed to realize he had run right past the thief and woman. Once it finally processed for him he skidded to a stop and looked back. In a mad dash to stop this criminal before someone else could rob him of his fun Sam opened a gateway in front of himself and a connecting point to a few feet in front of purse snatcher. Sam dashed through so that he would be in front of the theif. "Stop theif! Return that purse right now!" Sam bellowed loudly, hoping that would do it.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana) Empty Re: Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana)

Post by beepsa March 6th 2018, 5:21 pm

God damn it. Why today, of all days? She's going to ruin the makeup she put on to not look like a working zombie for her friends! With her frustration growing, she continues sprinting after the other-- thank god she didn't choose to wear heels, today. There'd be no way to catch up to him if she did. She also, quietly, thanks the stars for her abilities-- sure, maybe she didn't have super speed or anything close to it, but her inherit ability to do most things has been improved by a lot. She used to be a really bad runner. To be fair, her stamina is still awful, but she's pretty fast! She's much closer, but halts when she hears:

'Stop theif! Return that purse right now!'

... Oh dear, is, is someone trying to be a superhero for her? Part of her is flattered, part of her is amused, but there's also a large part of her that really doesn't think any powers need to be used over this miscreant stealing her purse. She stops about three quarters of the way through her run, instead slowing to a light jog. She examines the man who's, well, doing his best? She presumes? She wonders if the portal was really needed for him to catch up. Would it be rude to say she's got it? Maybe. So she'll just keep her jog, trying not to look so surprisingly bemused about all of this. She's sure if she accidentally saved a civilian superhero she'd want them to pretend, at least until it was over, that they didn't have a different opinion in strategy.

The purse snatcher, however, is alarmed-- after all, it's not every day in a thugs life that they get stopped by a person with teleportation powers. His eyes widen, and his grip on the purse tightens-- taking a few steps back, only to turn around and face the woman he stole from.

"Uhm-- yea-- it'd be, ah-- really nice if you just give it back. I promise it's not really a big deal? Well, I mean, theft is a big deal but like, uhm, I mean more in the sense that you're lucky it was just me rather than like, someone who can't, uhm--" shit she can't explain herself as not defenseless! Wait. Can she? Is that okay? Is there like... A civilian's handbook? "Well-- I mean like--"

He's ran down the alley way now.

With a groan, she shakes her head. "I should have just grabbed it! Ugh-- my bad, sorry. That shouldn't get him far, though. If he keeps following the alleyway he'll get close to the police station, which means he'll want to follow through the alleyway. But the alleyway is a dead end two blocks down," she stops her rambling, realizing she's just giving the crook time to get away. Why is she always like this when it comes to her things?? Blugh! "AnywaysweshouldreallygetgoingI'llseeyouthere, yeah?" She doesn't have the free time to take this crook through police screening. With that, she sprints off again, furrowing her brows. "Sorry!!" She'll call out to the other powered individual, mostly out of habit as she keeps down the alleyway.
beepsa
beepsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 March 8th 2018, 12:34 am

Sam was...well, a bit confused by this situation. "Uhhh...what was that?" Sam asked the fast talking woman, but he was guessing she didn't hear him. She had already begun to dash down the alleyway after the crook. Did she not want a hero? The woman seemed like she didn't want his help or that...she had it on her own? He was also confused by himself...why didn't he try and stop that man from running? He was caught off a bit by the woman's speech, but...no matter. The man was getting away and he needed to be stopped again! At least this was cause for Sam to continue to treat his boredom! A good ol'fashion chase was always exciting! Of course, he didn't want it to go on too long for the thief to get away, but he at least wanted something to keep himself occupied for a little bit.

However, before he dashed he thought back to the strange girl who was already making her way down the alley. Did she really want his help? Did she have this by herself? She left without him and without introducing herself, so maybe....he would just get in the way? No...no...that wasn't it...she said see you there, or...see a cute pear? No...it was probably the first one. So...she did want him to help! He nodded to himself. He would help! It was the best course of action! However...the realization that the crook was still getting away slammed into his head like a truck. "OH DANGIT!" He slapped his head and turned to the alley, making a mad dash down it.

The crook had knocked over a few garbage cans, scattering trash and junk all over the alleyway. It was a cliche move, but at the very least it was distracting.  Sam had made it over the first garbage can fine, but when it came to the second, he nearly tripped. It had been rolling and he miscalculated his jump and hit the rim of it causing him to step forward a bit. In this motion...that's when he finally tripped. He hit the lid of the garbage can and hit the ground. With a quick groan he got back to his feet and was ready to dash after the strange woman and the crook, but before he did...he spotted something. A piece of trash that caught his eyes. Quickly...an idea came to his head. Something that he had heard about, seen in acts during time with the carnival, but never something he actually tried himself. It was a dumb plan, but...Sam really wanted to try it.

Sam walked over to the can, leaned down, and picked up one bright yellow...banana peel. Sam looked up the thief who was nearly out of the alleyway, but still close enough for Sam to open up a portal. Quickly, he opened a portal in the air in front of himself and one a few feet in front of the crook, flat on the ground. He threw the banana peel in and closed the gate before the peel could fall back through. The banana peel landed on ground right in time for the crook to step on it, and slip, landing down on his back and hitting the back of his head on the ground, not knocking him out, but staggering him at the least.

Sam pumped his fist. "Yes! I've always wanted to do that!" He cheered, laughing happily to himself. With the thief on the ground he began to walk towards him, though, that girl was probably closer and would reach him first, provided she didn't stop to see what Sam had stopped for. Either way, Sam looked to the girl and grinned. "I hope that was part of the plan. I really didn't get a lick of what you were trying to say before." He snickered.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by beepsa March 8th 2018, 6:29 pm

Dodging. She has that. What does this smalltime crook take her for? A newbie? If she was a harsher person she'd be upset by that, but she's a huge softie, so she's mostly just a bit pitying. She gracefully leaps over the debris and trash, ever light on her feet. Okay, so if he does try to turn there, he should head up into security, unless he dashes into that one motel, and-- ah.

What? What? WHAT???? How did that actually work? She actually finds herself stopped in her tracks, to just-- watch, befuddled and bewildered, before she snaps back to her senses. She continues her speedy little jog over, and moves to put her weight over him so he can't get up and struggle out. That-- and she has made physical contact with him, meaning... Softly enough just for the two of them, she hums. From a distance, you can see him struggling against her, and struggling, and struggling, until-- he ceases moving. A few moments later, the sound of snoring can be heard as she gently takes her purse from him. She hopes it seems like she just knocked him out with some science stuff, or something. She doesn't know how good this guy is with secrets, as well meaning as he seems.
"I hope the poor guy doesn't have like... A concussion. I'd feel bad." She comments idly to her... Hero? She guesses? This is kind of awkward. She feels bad, but-- she's not sure should be just pretending that she couldn't do anything? It's kind of like lying, if she thinks about it. But also, the whole secret identity thing. Blugh.

She blinks at him- "I-I well, no, I wasn't really giving a plan, it was-- more like-- probabilities? Because-- the only safe way for, uhm, crooks to travel nowadays in NYC is the alleys, due to all the, you know, all the amped up security? Plus the high hero population naturally in the city, plus the fact it's got plenty of working bases for hero groups... It's a pretty hard city to be bad in, you know? But he chose the wrong alley to run down in a panic-- that one gets stopped by a large hotel chain two blocks down-- he'd have to have ran through the hotel to actually, which, not even mentioning that particular chain's fire escape is a drop down from the second floor, so he'd have to be able to get himself up there-- and he never exhibited meta-human potential, so, uhm..." She realizes she's rambling again, and pushes up her glasses.

"A-Anyways. Thank you. Also. A-Are you going to call for a dispatch to pick him up, o-or are you going to bring him to a station? There's, ahm. One nearby. Thank you." She's pretty sure she's saying thank you to feel less awkward.
beepsa
beepsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 March 8th 2018, 7:12 pm

Sam grinned brightly as the girl rambled on. She was interesting to say the least. Funny too! However...how the man just...fell asleep was a bit weird. He wasn't out of shape, so that running wouldn't have exhausted him that quickly. Maybe she did something to him during the struggle? It could've been one hell of a bedtime story. A big part of Sam wanted to ask the girl what she did, but that could be weird and as a hero he should at least act like he knows what happened...right? Probably.

He shook his head at her, still smiling happily. "I'm sure he's fine. He just seems a bit tuckered out right now. I can bring down to the station if you want. Maybe if I bring him in they'll give me more work." He chuckled quietly. "I've been looking for something to do all day! This was the first crime I witnessed all day! It's crazy! I'm a bit upset there is so much competition here. It's great that the city is safe and all, but it makes my day unbearably boring!" He thinks for a moment. "That's probably selfish, but I really can't help it! It's too much fun getting into trouble and the payout is usually nice." He nodded once to confirm this.

After her several thank yous he raised his hand and waved it dismissively. "There really is no need to thank me, if anything, I should thank you for giving me something to do! Though, I am sorry about the purse. It's much more fitting with your outfit than his." He suddenly stuck a hand towards the woman. "Really no need to thank me, I'm Samuel Grayson! I'm a wandering hero who's just looking for something to do! If you ever need anything done or help with any problem just find me!" However...he really didn't have anyway for anyone to reach him. He had no cellphone or way to signal him. He just managed to happen upon danger and solve the problem. A sudden hope emerged in him that no one He offered help to was still looking for him out there. They'd be looking for a long time granted he was always on the move.

He blinked at her. "You said the police station was right around the corner, right?" He let go of her hand, granted she shook it to begin with, and walked over to the body of the crook, giving it a light tap in side with his foot. "I really mind taking him in. Plus you look like you were heading somewhere. I hope that whole mess didn't make you late. The police tend to ask a lot off questions, so I really don't mind taking care of this." Sam looked over his shoulder at her avid raised up a thumbs up. "At least I'll have something to do this way."
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by beepsa March 8th 2018, 11:36 pm

She blinks as he explains, a small smile forming on her face. He's well meaning, and sweet. Maybe a bit slow, but she couldn't really find a reason to be angry about that. It helped keep her identity safe. "Ah, well-- sometimes people use sleep as a way to escape from stressful situations? So it could be a way of not dealing with the reality of the actions of his consequences." She fibs, wringing her hands. She feels a bit bad about lying to this guy, but she just needs to sniff him out, first.

She gives a soft, albeit unsure laugh. "I can't imagine being so ready to jump into danger like that. You're, ah-- something else, you know?" She doesn't exactly mean that as rude. It is a bit bewildering, though, to imagine people genuinely enjoying this line of work. She does it because she has to, not because...
Shaking her overactive mind free, she smiles, gently pushing on the subject some more.

"No, I mean-- I-I just don't want them to think you're lying, or anything. N-New Yorkers can be really persistant, and, honestly, I can just tell my friends I can't make it. I have work I could do instead anyways, so..." To be perfectly truthful, she wanted more of a chance to scope him out. He seems brash, and honestly-- he seems like he needs some time to ground himself. Part of her's a little worried he's going to forget he's carrying a person after he sees some small legal infraction. She'll just make sure he does the right thing, and then leave it at that. She can do that.

Her eyes crinkle at his expression. "I'm Nicole. It's nice to meet you, I guess?" She blinks. "Well, no, not-- I guess, but, uhm. Like, I guess as in just a habitual phrase, like, uhm, how people use like all the time in inappropriate places, you know?"
beepsa
beepsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 March 9th 2018, 9:06 pm

Nicole's explanation seemed reasonable enough. Sam didn't know a whole lot about what stress could do to someone, he was pretty carefree person and he was good about keeping stress down during times of importance and when he did finally let it get to him he usually was tired...so he supposed that made sense. He couldn't see any other reason for it unless Nicole had done something to him, but it didn't look like she did so...yeah, it must've been the stress! Poor guy...he must've really needed that money to be so stressed to point of stealing a purse then falling asleep afterwards. He probably just needed a hand. Sam would have to visit the crook in jail and see what the deal was.

He gave a shrug to her first comment. He never really thought of it as jumping omni danger, rather it was jumping in front of danger to stop it from harming anyone. That was the whole point of being a hero after all, it's also the reason he never used a secret identity. Villains should know his face so they could go after him instead of other people. "Eh...I'm just doing my job! That's all there is to it. It's really not anything at all." He didn't seem to take her comment as rude or offensive, he was still smiling kindly at her, a pleasant expression on his face. As she went on to speak he gave another shrug. She was an interesting one. He didn't know anyone who would rather go do work than spend time with friends. Oh well, who was he to judge? "If you say so! I can't stop ya. I'm gonna go get this guy to the station before he destresses and wakes up. Stay safe out there, alright?" Sam gave her a genuine smile, a kind and caring one. He would've said it to anyone, but...for some reason there was something about this girl that was interesting, he still couldn't place his finger on it.

With a grunt, Sam wasn't very strong, though he had done this before, he lifted the man onto his shoulders. He turned to Nicole one last time and give her another thumbs up, which was cut short when he nearly lost his balance. "The station is right on the end of alley, right? That's what ya said?" He didn't seem to wait for an answer, it must've been rhetorical? Maybe? He started off in a steady stride, heading toward where he thought the police station was. He'd find it eventually...he hoped. It couldn't be too far off. If push came to shove he'd find some way to restrain the crook and deal with him then.

Lucky for Sam the station was just right across the street, he wouldn't have to carry the guy very far. That was a big relief, the guy was a lot heavier than he looked and while Sam could carry him, well, he really rather not. "Almost there, buddy." Sam grinned and patted the man. "Not much of a talker are you?" In a gruffer voice Sam replied to himself. "No Sam. I'm terrible at parties!" He really needed to stop talking to himself, it was a bad habit. Sam made his way across the street and made note of cars would just stop for you if you were carrying a body over your shoulder heading to the police station. He would have to remember that for the future. Once inside he walked up to the front desk who's attendent nearly stood as Sam walked in, it's not every day that a man walks in with another man over his shoulder...or maybe it was in this world full of heroes and bad guys, Sam honestly didn't know. Either way! He explained the situation in full detail of what had happened, he surprisingly did a good job of going over the scene and when it came time to do the paperwork, he actually managed that really well, though he didn't do any of it on a computer which was kinda weird. He managed all this work really well and quickly. He had done in a surprisingly short amount of time. The truth behind it was just that he has done this sort of thing a lot and was just used to it. He actually didn't know what the half the stuff meant, just what needed to be filled in. He got by! He even managed to befriend a few of the officers, telling small jokes and just making it easy to get it all done!

At the end of it all Sam was back in the waiting area of the station, leaning back in the chair and letting out a small yawn. "Damn...that took longer than I wanted it to." He let out a second yawn and closed his eyes for a moment. One moment. Two. Three. Four. And he jumped up off the couch. "Alright! Head back to the base and make coffee!" He started for the door and would exit unless stopped. He really needed that coffee, for some reason he was tired today, he hasn't even used his ability all that much! But no matter, a cup of Joe and he'd be ready to get back at it, No worries at all.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by beepsa March 9th 2018, 11:41 pm

She's really lucky this guy is very gullible. She calms down just a tad, getting more casual with the familiar face. That, and-- sure, she considered herself a good person and generally selfless, but this guy? He takes it to a whole different level. He went to the extremes of using a portal ability for a common crook. He seems so almost unbearably genuine. Sure, she'll be the first to admit that she's got an easy to read face, but this guy? You could put him in a different room and you could probably still feel how he feels, with your back to the wall.

"Uhm. Yes, I will. Thank you." She'll quietly tag along, not offering much in conversation as she idly watches him. What sort of goof doesn't even have a secret identity? So many bad things can come from that. She pauses, stopping herself from that train of thought. She's sure he can handle himself just fine. After all, he wouldn't be here now if he couldn't now would he? She dismisses paltry concerns and instead patiently follows him. She just really wants to make sure this gets handled properly. Along the way, she texts her college friends about a raincheck, turning her phone on silent along the way. She really doesn't want to explain it beyond 'work stuff.' Which, isn't an entirely false statement.

As he started wobbling, however, Nicole helped by trying to assist in supporting the weight. "Here, sorry-- I don't think I can, ah, help much, but four hands are better than two!" She offers, using what strength she has from her few years of martial arts training to try and make the weight less severe. However, past the alley way, she quietly let go. After all, she's a civilian, and just there to answer the occasional question and to confirm that this guy meant no harm. She watched him and gave him some distance-- smiling at his little self banter. There were so many bright personalities all across the world, really. She stands back, and lets him take care of mostly everything-- due to the fact they wouldn't let her go past the waiting room, honestly, as a regular civilian and not a superhuman. She waits, patiently, deciding to flit through her phone. Jeez, she's... Really worried about this whole application thing with E.C.L.I.P.S.E. She hopes she gets her response from her resume soon! After that, there's the COE, which she's more worried about. Her powers certainly aren't the most impressive, especially compared to some of the god tier threats they deal with. She'll be incredibly lucky if she even gets a response from them, honestly.

However, this nervous musing ceases as Sam returns, and he flops on the couch.  She watches him idly, raising a brow. What an interesting character, really. She knows he isn't native to the city, given that he asked her to confirm her directions, but he seems so comfortable just about... Anywhere. She kind of envies that, truthfully. She can't be comfortable unless she's in the lab or in costume. There's always something to be on edge about, even if the world is a good place. "Hey, uhm! Just out of curiosity-- do you know how to get back to where you're staying?"
beepsa
beepsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 March 10th 2018, 1:43 am

Sam looked over at Nicole and nearly jumped back, though he did a good job of masking his surprise. He figured she would've left by now. He hadn't imagined her actually staying and waiting here. It must've been boring to do so and he felt a bit guilty for that. He should've insisted upon her going to see her friends and not waste her time here. Her question made him smile though. She was sweet, kind. She had a good heart and Sam could tell that about her. There was still something missing, something that was off, but that was alright. She nice. She was kind and that's all that matters.

He nodded at her. "Yeah! My secret base is only a few blocks away, maybe a ten? Fifteen minute walk? I can find my way to it No problem at all." He tilted his head at her slightly, a softer smile on his face. "If you want you can come back there with me and I can make you some coffee. Least I could do granted that I made ya wait around here for awhile. Sorry about that by the way, if I had known you were staying I would've rushed through it so you could leave earlier. I'm really sorry, if there's anything else I can do to make up for it, don't hesitate to ask." He dipped his head slightly in an apologetic nod. "Either way, I'm heading to my base. If you want to come, by all means! Just follow me, if not, well! I really hope to see you around. I really like you Nicole. You're really kind, and funny! I don't know how anyone could dream of snatching your purse." And, with that, he turned and went to the door, unless stopped again.

If she decided to get up and exit with him he'd make sure to hold the doors for her, least he could do. From there he'd begin the walk back to his "secret" base, which he didn't really try to mask where he was going or making a huge top secret thing. They way he referred to it was rather...child-like? No, not so much that, rather it was causal. A secret everyone could know about if they wanted, Sam really didn't mind if people knew where it was. Even the trip to the "secret" base was rather casual, there was a slight hop to his stride, not a hop, a pep to it. Though, the trip to the base would take a bit longer than usual. On his way there he had run into three people who needed help. First, there had been that cliche old woman who needed help crossing the road. She was a sweet old lady, the little kind that offered to make him cookies, which to his inner turmoil, he declined. He didn't want to trouble her. Second! He ran into two kids bullying each another small kid. Sam rushed over to them, actually using a portal to close the distance to make it over as quickly as he could, though Instead of actually scolding them he talked to all three of then briefly, then actually...started to juggle for them? Yes juggle! He had been an acrobat at a carnival once upon a time. Once all the kids were laughing and friends Sam gave them a wave and continued onward. Finally, he had run into a small fight between two men. Apparently one had taken the others parking spot. Using light force, a few pulls, pushes, restraining, Sam separated them, sat them down on a near bench and made them talk it out. Acting like children, fighting over a parking space, called for them to be treated like kids. After all was said and done and they both apologized Sam continued on his way.

An fifty minutes longer than what he originally said and he was back at the base! He stood at the front of an empty alleyway, minus a few trashcans, a dumpster, a brick wall in the middle of the alley, and a barrel with what looked like wood in it. Sam stretched his arms up started towards the dumpster, "Base! Sweet base!" He signed happily. He through open the lid of the dumpster where it could be seen there waa a large bedsheets, and it looked up be covering a blue tarp? The bedsheet covered the entire inside of the dumpster. Inside there were a two bags, an incredibly small cooler, a couple pots/pans, a few dishes, and a few pillows. It was like a little fort! It actually looked kind of cozy and warm. Sam hopped up on the side of the dumpster and hoisted himself up onto the side of it. There, he rested for a moment, sitting on the rim of it and letting his feet dangle inside. He looked thoughtful. Thinking deeply. He looked sad? Maybe disappointed? It was hard to tell and, soon enough, he was smiling again, the last image of himself becoming a ghost. He gave himself a reassuring nod, and slowly began lowering himself in. Too many times had he jumped in and ruinned the sheets. Not that the dumpster was all that dirty. He had worked hard to scrub away the fifth and disinfect it. A job done that he was very proud of. "Now then!" He declared. "Coffee time!"
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by beepsa March 13th 2018, 6:11 pm

Nicole blinks at his offer, pausing. He... Has a base? Maybe she's babying him, a bit. If he has some sort of base, he must be a lot more of a bigshot than she's taken him for, yeah? She blinks, also, at the casual invite. Is she really that trustworthy? She's been lying to him, just about this entire time. She feels bad. She does her best to not let her guilt show, as she hesitates. "I-- uhm, if you want! I wouldn't want to impose, though, also." She fidgets nervously, before putting her hands out and disagrees. "No, no! No need to rush. Doing things as best as you can is always important-- after all, how can they get that guy the help he needs if they don't know his full situation?" She tilts her head, offering a slight smile. "He could be a klepto, or be really short on money. I really hope it's just an issue with addiction to theft-- a lot easier for the government to help solve than, like, a money issue." She sighs. Honestly, sometimes she wishes she had her own place where she could just help with reformation. However, she pauses at the compliment, her eyes widening. Oh geez. "I, uh... Thank you! You're very kind as well, uhm." When's the last time she's had someone genuinely compliment her? It's been a hot minute, she thinks.

She really needs to go out more, huh...?
Blinking harshly, she refocuses back on the current moment, following after the boy a bit anxiously. Was this like-- was he hitting on her? It would make sense why he still saved her from something so small if he was big enough to have a base. Of course, she's thankful for the help, but if someone can help solve bigger problems, she'd much rather they do that, and let people like her take care of the common thugs and the like. There's always someone to stop minor incidents, but it's not always the case with bigger problems.  She waves awkwardly as he holds the door for her, murmuring a thanks. What should she do? Sure, she did put on makeup today, but, like? Isn't this basically inviting a girl back to his place? Oh jeez. She must be overthinking this. Honestly, this guy didn't seem that complex. It certainly doesn't seem like he had any ulterior motives-- that was just a compliment. Take it, Nicole, dammit.

She follows a few steps behind the other, simply keeping her own idle lookout as they continue on the walk. She didn't seem to mind the exaggerated pace, a little smile falling on her face as he skips about. What a goof? As trouble arises, Nicole would do her best where she could. After all-- these were all things he wanted to take care of, so she'd definitely let him take the lead on it, for the majority. She just ended up playing lookout for the most part-- after all, car theft is a real problem, and someone needs to be ready to explain to parents what's going on if they should come about. However, none such issue was made apparent as he just went along his way, that suspicion of hers melting away into idle bemusement, bordering on sincere approval. He was just a good guy. Not the brightest, from what she could tell, by most means. But a sweet one. Which, in most cases, got her approval. She follows along after that, her gaze on him changing in the most subtle way. Maybe not smart, but by her standards, definitely trustworthy. She figures she should tell him what's up, but she'll wait until they're in a more secluded space.  However, the question had to be asked: what was this secluded space of his? She was just about, at this point, dying to know. Curiosity was a real thing in just about any scientist, and she was bit with that bug bad at this current moment.

She keeps looking around, trying her best not to ask the question-- she figures just seeing for herself rather than getting the full low down will be best. As they turn the alley, her brows furrow, and she lets out only the softest 'uhm' as he stops, and...

What. The shock and-- honestly-- her disgust is evident. He... He sleeps in a dumpster??? Does he know how unhealthy that is? And dangerous??? He could end up in landfill! And not even to mention the possibility of getting hypothermia and all the GERMS from the alleyway and-- her disgust turns quickly into a frustrated sort of concern as he hops into the dumpster, and she peers over to just sort of check this out. So, at least, he... Disinfects it? BLEUGH-- that's-- that's no where near enough for her. She can only imagine the trauma his spine goes through-- that's going to do so many unhealthy things to the way his body interacts with the world... She scrunches her brows together, making on thing sure-- she's getting him out of here, at least for tonight. But... How does she bring this up? Oh, drat. "Uhm. ... Thank you?" She wrings her hands together, waiting. "Well, uh. So--" first, do the part that is surprisingly easier than what she really wants to do, now. It's time to reveal her identity-- maybe that'll be a good icebreaker? "Sorry, for, uhm, how weird I was at the beginning there? It's, uh-- actually--"

shit she forgot how bad she is at social situations. "It's just, well. I? Hm. Okay so. Please don't be too loud about this. And also just please don't talk about it too much, but uhm-- I actually-- uhm. I do work as a hero also, so. It was just. Kind of weird, you know? Having someone say they're going to save you, because, ahm, you're normally on the opposite side. So, uh. Sorry? And! Thank you also! It was, ah-- really sweet." God, she sounded like she was scolding him. "Y-Y'know? Not that, it was, ah-- unwanted, it was just, I don't know? Like? Uhm. Hm. Nevermind. I-I think I'm just kind of, ahm, rambling, at this point, soo..."
beepsa
beepsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 March 13th 2018, 8:02 pm

Having someone there beside him all day was nice. He had worked with people before, both citizens and heroes alike, but it was always nice to just...have someone there with you. And he'd be lying if he said she wasn't doing good work. Whatever help she gave was really appreciated and handled really well, better than most...really any citizen that had helped Sam in the past. There was a level of professionalism that came from Nicole. It was unexpected...to a point. Not in a rude way! Rather, she just really knew what she was doing, like she has done this stuff before. He wouldn't be surprised if Nicole was a cop or maybe even a hero. But what were the odds of that? If she did have powers she probably could've just stopped that thief before. Maybe he could convince her to get into this life? She'd be really good at it! And it'd be nice to meet another superhero, he knew of Spade and Siren, but otherwise...he hasn't really met too many others. She had the heart for it too. He hadn't known her very long, but she was really kind. She had the right mindset and heart for this.

He nodded at her thanks. "Of course! It's my pleasure!" As she went on rambling, however, the expression on Sam's face quickly changed. It went from a soft and kind smile, to a warmer smile with a hint of excitement. So she was a hero! But why didn't she save herself before? Hmmm...oh! Duh...most heroes have secret identities. It was obvious-WAIT! Is that how the guy fell asleep before? He wanted to blurt out so many thoughts, but she had asked him to keep quiet. That was the least he could do for now. Had to help her keep her secret identity. He remembered the time at the carnival when he almost gave away Siren's identity, they had been rather upset at that. At the end of her ramble Sam just waved his hand. "Oh, no! I like people who talk a lot! It's easily to get to know them. I already can tell I am gonna like you a lot! And I didn't mind at all, if anything, I'm more glad now that I helped you. I get to meet another...well, hero." He rubbed the back of his head, laughing a bit. "Sorry! I love meeting people like you! It's amazing! I know you don't want to talk about it too much, but can you tell me anything about yourself? Both as a hero and a regular person?" He lifted himself back out of the dumpster and brushed himself off. "Do you want the coffee? Or tea? I can also do hot chocolate? If you don't want any of this stuff we could go down to a diner, there is a good one at the end of the street right outside the alley. Usually empty too, so it's a good place to talk. And I'll pay for the meal and drinks and whatever else ya want! Consider it an apology for the sorry state of my-uh...secret base. It's also just better to talk over food, right?"

He knew he was getting a bit ahead of himself. He was just so happy to meet someone like this. He took a deep breath and exhaled. The reaction she had to his secret base was also something he should address before going on. "Sorry if my-uh-base wasn't what you expected. Oh! And don't worry!" He waved his hands, a bit worriedly. "I spent all of Monday cleaning and disinfecting it! And the sheets and tarp are there just in case, you know? I would never just sleep in a dumpster. I'd smell terrible!" To be honest...Sam did actually look...rather clean? Surprisngly enough he did take good care of himself. Who ever heard of a filthy hero? But...living in a dumpster brought into question his general hygiene. He had been scolded, lectured, and yelled at before when people learned that he had shook their hands, carried them away from fires, and whatnot when they learned he lived in a dumpster. "OH! And no no! I shower and clean myself everyday! I use the station's showers. They let me because I do work for them. So, I'm so filthy homeless person who eats trash or anything like that. So don't worry! I am a clean person!" He laughed, more so out of being nervous now. He was always bad at explaining this part of his life. How do you even say that you're a clean person without seeming like a freak or something? This really was embarrassing. He had never shown another hero his base before...he knew how lackluster it was...and how...bad it was. One day, when his parents and sis weren't in such a bad spot he'd find an actual place he could settle and relax in. At least that was the goal, but for now...

For now...he just wanted to make a good impression. Nicole was a kind person and a hero to boot. He didn't want to scare her away or...anything like. There was so much he wanted to ask her about, how she balanced her life out, what she did in her free time. What kind of hero work she did? And how she managed both being a hero and regular life. Sam had always failed at that and envied it in other heroes. To be honest with himself...he was tired. He wanted more free time, but he didn't allow himself for some reason. He wanted to know more about her. He hoped his humble...humble being the nice way of putting it, humble living situation wouldn't put her off and make her think less of him. "So! What do you say? Want to go grab a bite to eat? We don't need to eat anything here, but if you want, I could cook you something. It might take a bit, but it is a lot cheaper. Whichever is fine with me!"
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by beepsa March 21st 2018, 7:10 pm

She blinks at his reaction, at least easing that bit of guilt that had consumed her previously. He's such a genuine person. She's a little dumbstruck by his eagerness and friendliness, unsure exactly how to approach. Maybe the city's made her a bit callous, but she's worried this city is gonna end up hurting him. She blinks as he offers food and the like, doing her best not to stick her nose up. "Well, uhm-- if you want to talk over food, why don't we just go to my apartment? Besides, uhm-- it's not really my place to say, but sleeping in a dumpster is absolutely, uhm, I mean-- it's not-- it's really not-- I mean, it's kind of maybe not good for your health in the long run, and..." She wrings her hands idly, twisting her fingers to get rid of excess energy. "I can help you find a cheap hotel, if you need?" She offers, concern evident on her face. "I just-- I really don't think either places, are, uhm, good for open conversation." She scratches her neck idly, looking around. "But! Of course! I-If you don't want to, you don't-- have to? I just? Uhm. Yeah." She huffs. Gosh, she's not very good at this talking thing.

"No, no it's just-- it's not like. I? It's just-- it's really unhealthy to stay out in the streets like this, not even to mention dangerous, and, uhm, I'm sure you can handle dangerous, but-- it's-- it's not good to put yourself in the line of dangerous j-just because, you know?" She comments, tightening her ponytail. "But-- you don't need to feel pressured to entertain me, if, if that's what's happening here! I pushed to follow you along, my bad, uhm. I just-- yeah, no, don't feel like you need to do anything. I'm fine, r-really." She chuckles nervously, kicking her foot as she looks about the alley way. Jesus. She does her best to make sure people don't have to live in these conditions, at least in the most third party way possible, but to face poverty directly is kind of-- heartbreaking. "I-If you need help with paying for a room or whatever, it's, it's not a big deal, ah-- I'm head assistant back at the l-lab. We make decent amounts, plus, uhm, tutoring the professor's kids...." She mutters. "Really-- I-I don't mind. I'd just rather know you're somewhere safe and-- and not damaging to your spinal health in-- in the long term." She sighs, looking at the other.

With only a slight pause, she pushes up her glasses. "I-I mean, I'm willing to answer most things, we're just, uhm-- going to have to be a bit quiet about it, I, uhm. I don't like all the hero recognition stuff, and uhm." She wants to keep her job as a scientist, is what's really going on there. It's a bit selfish of her, sure, but she'd go nuts if she had to hero all the time. "But-- uhm-- what about-- what about you? Where are, are you from, if you don't mind me asking?" She looks to him, offering a nervous little smile.
beepsa
beepsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 March 21st 2018, 7:52 pm

Sam laughed brightly at her reaction. She was cute, and very kind to offer him a place to stay, though he wasn't one to accept hand outs. His dad always taught him to earn what he gets, and at this point he really didn't feel like he had earned his stay anywhere. With the work he did he could probably afford a place of his own, at least a cheap one, he worked hard enough for it, but he knew his place and needed to send most of what he got back home. "Your apartment sounds nice!" He chirped happily! "I'm fine on the hotel though, I understand the dumpster may not be the ideal location for me, but I make it clean, I do my stretches to fix my back, and I make sure there is a cushion under me." That last one was somewhat of a lie. He didn't want her to worry, and to be honest the dumpster did hurt his back most mornings, but he could live with it. Well...he has been living with it rather.

He laughed again at her nervousness, she really was something and to continue to worry about him. She was so kind and caring, a hero he wished to be. He was a stranger to her, but she was offering him a place to stay and worried about his health. "I understand the dangers and I do do my best to keep them to a low." He scratches his cheek, looking a bit to the side, a hint of nervousness in his eyes. "I've been like this for two years now, so I'm pretty used to it." That was embarrassing to admit to. "I've been offered to stay in homeless shelters as well, but I don't want to take up anymore room than I have to. Other people need it a whole lot more than me." He looked back to her, that same bright smile on his face. "It's really nothing to worry about. If it becomes a problem, however, you'll be the first one to know. Does that sound good? Can we agree to that?" He snickered happily. He didn't like denying people's kindness, he knew it was kind of rude, but he really didn't want people worrying about him or stressing themselves out taking of him. He wasn't in an ideal situation, but he made the best of it.

He nodded. He could understand the want to keep her identity a secret so she could live a normal life. He had given up his chances at that awhile ago, even before he became a hero, so he never really cared if people knew who he was, but he did understand other people's desire for secrecy. "Me? I'm from upstate Michigan! Real close to the border. Though, I spent a good amount of time traveling with a circus, so I guess I am from all over. Right now, I just sorta travel place to place looking for hero work, following leads and whatnot. I've been liking New York a lot, there's usually always something to do and this dumpster is by far the softest one I've come across." That last part was a joke and he returned her smile in full force. His situation wasn't ideal, but he managed to put on a smile.

He turned back to the dumpster and shut the lid of it. No one ever really bothered to check the insides of these things and he didn't really have anything of value, so there wasn't much to lose. He turned back to her with a nod. "Alright! So, you wanted to go to your place? If you want we can get take-out and bring it back. I'll pay for it! Least I can do for your concern and worry! I feel bad making ya stress about this. I'll tell ya anything you want to know as well. I'm pretty much an open book." As much as he didn't mind sharing with her, he did want to know more about her. He wanted to know her story, what she could do, and how she balanced it all out. Most importantly, he wanted to know how she became so kind. Maybe he could learn from her to improve himself? Maybe. He would have to find out. "If you changed your mind, no worries, I totally understand not wanting a dumpster guy coming in for a visit. Wouldn't be the first time someone kicked me out for that." He chuckled again, but with that one he kind of hurt himself. It wasn't a fact he was too happy about, but still, he didn't want to let that show. An expression was there, but he did his best to mask it behind the laugh. "Totally up to you!"
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by beepsa March 25th 2018, 6:30 pm

God, he really was just tugging on her heartstrings, wasn't he? She feels her jaw tighten as he explains his living situation, and how he 'avoids' the actual alignment disfiguration she's trying to warn him about. She doesn't push, however, looking to the ground for just a moment. "I-- well." She sighs. "I really don't mind helping you out, if that's why you're hesitating, but, uhm-- sure. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask, okay?" She tilts her head nervously, wringing her fingers for a moment more before shaking the feeling off. Alright. Just focus on the present.  As he explains more and more, her concern really doesn't cease in the slightest. She, in fact, feels it start to compound on her-- jesus. This is why she can't watch those like sob story commercials on TV. They get her every time, just like this has. Where was he two years ago? Why did he start sleeping on the streets? Was he kicked out? A thousand questions with no answers ran through her head, as she finally just sighs. He's absolutely vehement to the idea, and it's kind of annoying, but then again, having something like this pushed on you all the time could also probably be annoying as well. So, she lets it go for now, looking a glance for a moment.

She does look back towards him, however, as he begins to tell her more about himself. "Ah-- the circus? That's super interesting! Are-- American circus's different from the others? I grew up in the Philippines, and then moved directly here, so-- haven't really seen a circus in the USA. College and, other things." She replies, her ease growing as she goes on a back and forth with this individual. She blinks, thought, still. Nicole finds herself at a loss for words as he says that last part, looking away for just a moment. That hurt her heart, honestly. But she didn't know how to approach it. She'd already done what she could without being rude. The silence seems to settle in for a moment, with her being unable to do much beyond investigate the floor, until he spoke.

"Oh! No, we don't need to get takeout, unless-- are you hungry? I'm sure I have leftovers at home..." She mutters to herself, now finding her brain focused on other things. She's cooked recently, right? And-- oh god, the place is a mess, she's sure-- she didn't expect anyone over. Oof. She puts on a brave face, however, tightening her jaw. A messy, ugly apartment is much better than him staying on the streets. She decides this, quickly, in her head, and starts walking-- presuming the other will follow. "You're fine, I promise. You-- really shouldn't talk about yourself so negatively." She speaks this as she looks out to the city's street signs. "Someone who's chosen to be a hero is already a good person to have around, in my book. The world always needs more good guys, you know?" She comments idly, putting her hands in her jacket pockets.

The walk back to her place is mostly filled with some idle chatter, like her listing off some nice hospice's she knows-- or something that happened back at the lab. She's apparently also a scientist, maybe? She doesn't really explain much beyond these awkward stories to fill the void of silence. Sure, she's a little bit more comfortable, now, but that doesn't change the fact that a little bit more comfortable for Nicole might as well be worried for others. She keeps a constant lookout, but the walk back is surprisingly peaceful-- beyond the loud base of the clubs they pass and the people loudly chatting amongst them-- the streets were alive, for sure, but they were as peaceful as they could be. Nicole kept her head down, for the most part, occasionally looking up to check the cross streets. But the walk was automatic, easy for her-- her quick pace a sure sign of it. Eventually, they'd make their way back to a residential area, and she pulled the keys to the lobby out, fiddling for a moment, and held open the door. "Uhh-- would? Would you mind pressing the elevator up for me? We're on floor 7. Apartment 7D." She states, her voice clear but her mind elsewhere. She hopes she didn't leave laundry out? No, no, she ran to the laundromat's yesterday. She put up her clothes, yea? Yes. Of course she did. She's not a heathen. After he get's through the door, she moseys on in, and moves to press the elevator button out of habit. After presumably seeing that the other probably already pressed the button, like directed, she just gives a sheepish smile. "Uhm... Well. Yea. Sorry." Once their ride came, she found interest looking about the elevator, chewing on the inside of her cheek. She didn't think this through. She really didn't think this through and thinking things through is her thing. However, she doesn't have very much time to concern herself, as the elevator arrives, and she hustles over to open the door before she can freak out much anymore. "Uh-- would you mind waiting a second? I need to see if the place is a mess."

Quickly, without really giving him much time to respond, she slips away and lets the door close. Okay-- hallway. Not awful. She readjusts the shoes at least 3 times, however, before slipping off her own shoes of the evening, and starting the readjusting all over again. She flitters all about the house, moving to fix the smallest details for quite some time, until she makes it to the bathroom and idly checks her phone. Fuck. She left the poor guy out there for 6 minutes. Jogging through the apartment, she makes a quick update text to her roommate: 'Invited someone over on impulse. Sorry!' which got her an emoji in response. It's fine, she knows it's fine, but still. Quickly, she opens the door wide, and gives a sheepish smile. "Sorry about that! Just wanted to make sure the place was clear. Feel free to come on in!" She nods, the hand on the doorknob continually twisting it. "Uh. My roommates in her room, probably, so questions might want to be asked a little quietly. Sorry, if, ahm, this is awkward, or-- anything, also!" She lets the door close behind her, practically pushing the boy around as she ushers him to the little quaint, TV-less livingroom. Admittedly, it looks more like a study lounge, with all the official looking books and the impressive desk facing the window. "Uh, take a seat-- do-- can I get you anything? Oh, oh, shoot, sorry, do you mind taking your shoes off? I'm sorry, I pushed you around there, ah-- we try to keep shoes off around the apartment."
beepsa
beepsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top