The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chakra I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Chakra I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Chakra I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Chakra I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Chakra I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Chakra I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Chakra I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Chakra I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Chakra I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Chakra I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Chakra I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Chakra I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Chakra I_vote_lcapChakra I_voting_barChakra I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chakra

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chakra Empty Chakra

Post by SkepticalStoic March 2nd 2018, 3:37 pm

Chakra

"I know how it feels to have your freedom restricted. That's why I fight."

The Bio

Hero Name: Chakra
Title: Spirited Hero
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Human
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'10
Weight: 152lbs
Blood type: O negative

The Looks

Ray is a tall and slender young man. He is lacking in terms of muscular physique, suggesting he has never set foot inside a gym in his life. His hair is short, neat, and combed to the side. His rounded facial features make him look friendly albeit youthful; accordingly, he could be described as boyish in the looks department. His preferred fashion style is "business but casual" consisting of sweater vests, slacks, boots, etc. He rarely wears anything but darker colors.

His hero costume is meant to draw less attention to himself. He wears black clothing under a maroon long coat. Work boots, skinny jeans, and a t-shirt ensure he won't easily get caught on to things, and he isn't very noticable. The coats reaches down to his upper thigh and is open in the middle. The collar is folded down around his upper chest just below the collarbone. He wears a pair of gloves that match his coat.

The Personality

Ray is most often cold and distant, but he is extremely loyal and friendly to anyone he warms up to. He isn't exceptionally good at communicating his thoughts and feelings at times, which is a habit he would try to break more if his powers didn't have an emotional link. His primary goal is to preserve freedom minor or major, and he will stand against anyone who seeks to negate the concept.

The Story

Ray was born to an upper class family in America. He had a comfortable yet lonely childhood. His father manufactured jewelry and achieved financial success. Although his father enjoyed rapid growth in the business, the death of his wife slowed things down. Despite his loneliness (and neglect), Ray maintained an optimistic outlook and found comfort in reading. After several years of reading books, he came across meditation and chakras. He acquired gemstones for the seven chakras thanks to his father's connections, and he practiced meditation. He soon realized that he had true psychic abilities which came as a surprise because he never expected anything other than peace and mental tranquility.

After confronting his father, Ray learned that his mother's psychic manipulations were the driving force of the business. She fatigued herself so often that she perished for her husband. Infuriated, Ray realized his powers wouldn't work around his father. Although his father was guilty and truly loved Ray's mother, Ray decided to leave it behind in order to fight crime.

The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Agility
3. Endurance
4. Strength

The Powers

Telekinesis: Chakra has potent psychic powers. Telekinesis is his primary method of combat which allows him to move tangible objects with his mind. Chakra cannot manipulate people other than himself. When he uses his powers on himself, he can create the illusion of flight. He also effectively trumps anyone reliant on projectiles.

Telekinetic Combat: Using his telekinesis on himself, Chakra can enhance his physical abilities. He causes himself to hit harder and move faster.

The Weaknesses

Mental Stamina: If Chakra's powers are used to excess, he will ultimately pass out. Warning signs include a headache that progresses into an excruciatingly painful migraine and physical fatigue. In the least serious cases, he may be knocked out for a few hours, but in the worst cases, he may be knocked out for a week or two. Like his mother, reaching this state too often can become fatal.

Emotion&Focus: Chakra's emotions are his greatest enemy during battles. If he isn't calm, then he cannot use his powers properly. His powers will shut down, or in the worst circumstances, they will randomly act on objects without any imput from him.

The Items

NA

The Minions

NA

The Fluff

In theory, Ray could develop his mother's mental manipulation; however, this would violate the freedom of others. He associates the power that killed his mother with the loneliness he felt during childhood as another reason to reject it.

Outside of combat, Ray is free to do trivial first world tasks while hardly contributing to fatigue. These perks are purely for convenience, but most people fantasize about doing such things. He also meditates daily to keep his powers in proper condition.
The RP Sample

Chakra looked concerned as he telepathically flew around the skies of the city. Silence often made him reflect on his life choices, but the current issue was much more serious than that: the city never slept. One might think the people were gone with silence as a result, but the people were clearly enjoying the night life. To Chakra, it seemed that they didn't even notice they weren't speaking. Chakra hypothesized the people had been put under a silence spell, and the thought made him briefly fall before he flew once more.

"Hello?" Chakra called out in an attempt to draw out the person who did this. He made rounds, continuously calling and shouting as the civilians seemingly took no notice. Suffice to say that being hit with a blast of sound caught Chakra off guard. The hero plummeted to the ground but was quickly back on his feet when he identified Lord Sound. The villain could manipulate sound and shoot sound blasts from the mouth, and he was now firing another. Chakra reacted quickly by swiftly flying to the side.

"I should of known you were behind this," Chakra said as he levitated two automobiles, remembering other attacks on the city. "The only difference between the past and the present is that the people have chosen to wait this out!" Chakra shouted as he fired the cars at Lord Screech.

The villain rolled to the side, and the impact of the cars slamming against the ground made absolutely no sound. "I'm almost surprised you didn't work that out until now!" Lord Sound declared before barraging the psychic hero with blasts of sound.

Chakra flew around the blasts until he was struck and launched by one. He remained in his illusion of flight and fired an assortment of objects at the villain, all of which he had to dodge when a retaliating blast of sound caused them to change direction. Chakra dodged the attack, and he now realized his telekinesis alone would not get the job done. His psionic strength drained his energy, but his telekinesis had been countered. His eyes suddenly turned white as he quickly discarded the cloak. This significant change in appearance designated that the chakras stones along his body were using energy to charge his strength at the expense of a portion of his focus (reaction, agility, endurance). He began to close the distance between himself and Lord Sound while firing projectiles.

Once Chakra was close to the injured (via telekinesis) Lord Sound, he held a vehicle to block a sound blast. He held his position until the attack ended then rammed the villain with his makeshift shield/weapon. He knew Lord Sound was defeated when the city buzz was once again audible along with police sirens. Registering the fight was over, Chakra's eyes returned to normal as he telepathically retrieved his cloak. He pulled the hood on before flying a short distance from the scene. As he lingered in order to supervise the arrest, he knew he needed to rest.

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

[/b][/b]

Last edited by SkepticalStoic on April 21st 2019, 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
SkepticalStoic
SkepticalStoic

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 11
Humor : Dry/Dark
Registration date : 2018-03-01

Back to top Go down

Chakra Empty Re: Chakra

Post by Chellizard March 10th 2018, 2:16 pm

The [b] tags that ended with /b in brackets [] were actually meant to BOLD your fonts.

Fix that then I'll look over the app. Either remove the tags, or replace them. It's up to you at this point.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SkepticalStoic March 12th 2018, 2:21 am

I apologize for the bold error (I've clearly never worked with code or templates), but it's fixed now.
SkepticalStoic
SkepticalStoic

Number of posts : 11
Humor : Dry/Dark
Registration date : 2018-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 12th 2018, 2:52 am

Approved and moved.

Welcome to SHRP. Be sure to join our Discord, too!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 21st 2019, 3:49 pm

Moved for edits.

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 21st 2019, 6:08 pm

Approved and moved.

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum