The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Red Bombardier I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Red Bombardier I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Red Bombardier I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Red Bombardier I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Red Bombardier I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Red Bombardier I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Red Bombardier I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Red Bombardier I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Red Bombardier I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Red Bombardier I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Red Bombardier I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Red Bombardier I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Red Bombardier I_vote_lcapRed Bombardier I_voting_barRed Bombardier I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Red Bombardier

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Bombardier Empty Red Bombardier

Post by King_Zap February 28th 2018, 6:57 pm

Red Bombardier

"Rather than expiation, what I really want  is to be left alone. Alas, Death is just as fickle as law."

The Bio

Renegade Name: Red Bombardier
Title: Il pollice del Duce; di Ferro; D-4803; Red Bombardier
Alignment:  Chaotic Neutral
Race: Life-Impaired Android Metahuman
Hair: White
Eyes: Grey
Height:  5'7"ft
Weight: 437lbs
Blood type: O-

The Looks

While as good a looker as he was in life, his cadaveric semblance  lends a rather malicious look that would not be wasted in a Romero movie. His skin is cold to the touch and blue-ish in hue, which greatly adds to his off-putting mien of unholy tampering. While short and emaciated, he is extremely muscular and deceptively heavy.

The Personality

Having grown wiser after an abrupt, but mercifully brief interlude in his existence, Lazzaro decided to stop wreaking havoc and instead fight for his own happy ending Of course, he plans to selfishly waste the rest of his days surrounded by scantily-clad women and fine food, but the wickedness in his heart has diminished greatly. While prone to judge and condemn, he is jovial at times. Adversaries beware, the bastard has no qualms with poisoning the town's water supply, immolating your dog, and neutering your immediate descendants; he needs but a reason.

The Story

Lazzaro Bravo was born on 8 of April of 1883 in Zaravera, a small town in the Province of Brescia. Lazzaro's father, Oronzo Bravo, was a manson and former grenadier, while his mother, Bartolomea Maltoni, was a devout Catholic nun. Owing to his mother's deep religiousness, Lazzaro was named after Lazarus of Bethany. He was the first child of the couple, and the only to reach maturity.

As a young boy, Lazzaro would spent some time helping his father in his work, as a glorified and spirited pack mule. While he took a liking to handiwork, his mother insisted on sending him to a boarding seminary run by Salesians Monks. He complied, and there learnt the matters of faith without much interest.

Bad grades and a total lack of commitment to the Nazarene earned Lazzaro an early discharge, much to his mother's chagrin. Historians believe that this was a turning point in Lazzaro's life, as the staunch dedication of  Bartolomea gave way to a cold disappointment that would pain him for years to come.

In 1902, Lazzaro was conscripted into the army. While serving the 3rd Bersaglieri Regiment, he began to manifest his strange powers. Lacking the means and the time to comprehend his gift, he saw it as divine punishment, and attempted to purge the evil in his soul by fasting for two weeks. Alarmed by the lack of progress, he proceeded with his service and attempted to keep his abilities at bay.

His superpowers came to prominence in the Italo-Turkish war. The 3rd Bersaglieri Regiment was schedule to begin an attack in the city of Antalya. The unit had been briefed of the incoming attack and its importance, and high casualties were expected and accounted for.

The Priority

1. Agility
2. Reaction
3. Endurance
4. Strength

The Powers

GENETIC

Explosive Transformation: Red Bombardier possesses the ability to transform himself, at will, into a energy construct that is best described as a continuous explosion. While in this state, he retains a humanoid shape that only vaguely resembles his human one. His consciousness is in full control of every

MAGICAL

Eldritch Undeadness: Your average zombie is but lifeless husk forever shambling forward in hopes of finding scrumptious brains. Red, however, is not your average zombie. Capable of both coherent speech and a high degree sentience,

Regeneration: A tried and trusted power, Red can recover from virtually any harm if given enough time and fuel. This can go from a splintered ribs to a pulpified brain.

The Weaknesses

This form is somewhat like a pure energy construct, and might act like one under certain conditions. The transformation requires a no small quantity of fuel, so Red seldom goes all-out.

The Items

The Minions

The Fluff

The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

[/b]
King_Zap
King_Zap

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-04-30

Back to top Go down

Red Bombardier Empty Re: Red Bombardier

Post by Shadowoof March 12th 2018, 9:14 am

Elderich undeadness is fluff. His character, he is a zombie, we get that, a smart zombie, so remove or make it fluff. You will need another weakness for the regen and your current weakness doesn't seem like a weakness, at all. Less you can explain the fuel more, but if it is something like human flesh then I still don't know.

Ether your character ate a whole lot before every thread so that he has plenty of fuel or you somehow obtain quite a bit in thread. Which might be a little hard.

Also, write a rp example. Just a paragraph or so as if you were playing the character.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down