The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Widowmaker
Today at 11:40 am by Odien

» Does a Pori Fear? (Gray)
Today at 9:46 am by Gray

» Laurence Takes Manhattan (Coraline/HS/Rosa)
Today at 9:32 am by The Nekromonga

» Apply Yourself (Coraline)
Today at 6:04 am by Nightshade

» Hellish Heat (Sam/Horror Squad)
Today at 3:59 am by Nate6595

» The Beasts Below
Today at 12:44 am by Nate6595

» Jeannie's super treasure hunt
Yesterday at 11:05 pm by Jeannie Rose

» The Witch of Fire and Earth
Yesterday at 11:00 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Kings, Gods and thieves
Yesterday at 10:21 pm by Cerek

» Small Town Horrors
Yesterday at 8:14 pm by Nate6595

» Life of a Teenage Alligator (Sam)
Yesterday at 7:49 pm by Nate6595

» Coraline's EXP
Yesterday at 12:47 am by Nightshade

Staff

Administrators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2018 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

The Witch of Fire and Earth

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: The Witch of Fire and Earth

Post by Jeannie Rose on February 10th 2018, 9:16 pm

ok me catch a fishy she looks through her bag of beach stuff and finds a netok fishy come out where ever you are.

she chases a fish around and catches it in the net. then tries to hold it still for Anna to take its picture

Jeannie Rose

Number of posts : 2241
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on February 11th 2018, 6:56 am

When Sam returned to the hut, she was just in time to hear Anna say: “Hold it still.” The it being a large, multi-coloured fish Jeannie had caught in her net. Sam felt a bit sorry for the fish, being trapped like that. She hoped Jeannie went easy on the poor creature and put it back afterwards.

She landed in front of the put and put the suitcases down. With a small word of thanks Arielle grabbed her suitcase and immediately dragged in into the hut. Sam shrugged. She was used to Arielle’s secrecy concerting the suitcase its content by now. As long as she could get the towel next, she didn’t mind.

“Oh, that’s right, are we having lunch now or in an hour or so?” Arielle suddenly asked when her head popped up in the doorway.

“I’m not hungry yet,” Sam answered. “But if you or the others are, I don’t mind.” When she looked back at the doorway, she noticed Arielle had already went back in instead of waiting for her answer. “By the way, do you have spare clothes inside?”

“Still curious, aren’t you,” came the replay from inside the hut. The lack of a door made it easier to have a conversation, though no less awkward. “You’ll find out soon enough. Why don’t you go look for a nice picnic spot in the meanwhile? Oh, and tell Anna to get ready cause she’s next.”

Though Sam didn’t know why Anna should go next, seeing as she was still busy with her camera, she didn’t make any objections and went out to do what she was told.

Finding a right spot was easier said than done, everything around here was beautiful. After a bit of careful consideration, she settled for a shadowy spot underneath a couple of lonely trees. It offered a view on both the hut and the lake. Seen as they didn’t bring any picnic equipment, like a blanket or plates, with them, there wasn’t much else for her to do so she just went over to Jeannie and Anna.

“Arielle says you’re next,” she told Anna and immediately added: “To get changed.” When she got a non-understanding expression back.

“Oh good, I can’t wait!” Anna exclaimed. Without paying any further attention to Sam, Jeannie or the fish, she hurried to the hut.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts - 100 Questions
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 946
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on February 11th 2018, 8:21 pm

ok then bye bye fishy after Anne hurried off Jeannie stuck the fish back in the lake. huh when lunch me hungry again she looks to see if she still had some cookies left and finds some to snack on. wonder what Anna is next for?
Jeannie Rose

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Female
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on February 12th 2018, 11:55 am

“Soon,” Sam reassured Jeannie. “Once everyone’s changed.” She started collecting Anna’s abandoned clothes. She might not need them now, but Sam was certain Anna didn’t want to leave them behind either. “Arielle had me bring that suitcase of hers over,” she explained, just in case.

They walked back to the hut where Arielle and Anna were busy hanging a towel in front of the doorway. Whether it was purely for a bit of privacy, or simply to keep the contents of the suitcase hidden a bit longer, Sam couldn’t say. As she could say for certain was that with both persons pulling in opposite directions, they’d never succeed.

“It will go easier of you stick it between those two beams,” Sam told them, pointing at the beams right above the doorway. After which Arielle threw her the towel, making it clear it was her turn to try it now.

“What would the two of you do without me,” she sighted when she hovered up to put the towel in place. It was a bit too short to cover the entire length of the doorway, but it would suffice for the intended purpose.

“Not be here in the first place,” Anna answered.

“Enjoying the company of my very own harem,” Arielle said simultaneously.

Sam turned away, pretending she hadn’t heard that last one while Anna hurried inside.

Far underneath the island ran a maze of tunnels that had been deserted for centuries. Now those tunnels were filled by the echoing footsteps of the stone colossus which made its way to the surface. It never stopped, nor did it waver from its instructions. Not to study the phosphorus stains on the walls that made it possible to see in the darkness of these tunnels or even to step around the skeleton of an unfortunate person. The natural paintings of light where ignored while the human remains were crushed underneath its foot. Nothing would stop it from accomplishing its mission.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on February 12th 2018, 5:16 pm

changed? are we playing dress up? Jeannie watches them hang the towel up
Jeannie Rose

Female
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on February 13th 2018, 12:04 pm

“Playing dress-up?” Sam repeated. As she pronounced those words, a repressed memory of not too long ago began to resurface. There was Jeannie wearing a skimpy version of her own costume, Arielle dressed as a teacher who would never be allowed near as school, and that ridiculous maid costume they’d made her wear. Her cheeks still turned red whenever she thought back about that time. And to think Arielle hadn’t even gotten her way. If would have been much worse otherwise. And now she was trying to pull the same stunt but with Anna included? Not while she was around!

She rushed back to the hut. Had Arielle not blocked the way, she would have barged in and got Anna out before Arielle could involve her in whatever scheme she had cooked up this time.

“It’s a no-entry zone for you. At least for the time being,” Arielle stated when she crossed her arms.

This statement was another incentive for Sam to get Anna out of there and hurl that suitcase as far away as possible while at it. Preferably to the moon or at least in orbit.

“I’ve got your clothes here,” Sam shouted. Arielle might not let her in, but Anna could still hear her. A mere towel and some wood weren’t going to block her voice. “I could dry them with my heat breath if you want!” She reasoned once Anna had some dry clothes to put on, she would certainly abandon whatever Arielle had given her.

Anna’s head popped up from behind the curtain. “Oh, that’s good. I’d have hated having to slip back into those wet clothes when going back to town.”

Anna was rather calm about it, not the reaction Sam had expected. She didn’t even try to take those clothes from her.

“You don’t have to wear what Arielle gave you,” she told Anna explicitly. Maybe she hadn’t gotten the clue yet?

“Oh that,” Anna replied. She turned her head to Arielle. “Say, this thing doesn’t have any pants.”

Arielle smirked. “It’s more authentic and exiting that way,” she told Anna. “But if you feel you must have something, there’s always that cloth you can wrap around.”

Anna gave a quick nod before her head disappeared behind the towel again.
More exciting without pants! Now she really had to stop this. Authentic or not! She dropped Anna’s clothes where she stood and tried to get past Arielle.

“Oh no, you’re not!” Arielle shouted when she jumped at her in a futile attempt to stop her. “Jeannie, help me keep her out!”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on February 13th 2018, 8:32 pm

keep out? ok then she jumps on Sam's back and covers her eyepeak a boo no sneaking peeks for you!
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on February 14th 2018, 1:42 pm

With one girl having her arms wrapped around her waist and another on her back, depriving her of sight, Sam stood there motionless. There attempts were pointless to put it mildly. Arielle would be no more capable of keeping her pined to this spot than Jeannie was able to hold on to her back if she wanted her off. Fortunately for them, she didn’t. Not really anyway. Instead of relying on brutal force to shrug them of, she’d have to be a little bit subtler in her methods.

She faced the lake. Or at least hoped so. There wasn’t any surge on the lake that let her locate it though her hearing. And finding it was important for her plan. If she remembered the layout of this place, the lake was only a few metres east of the hut. If she went far enough, she should have no trouble finding it.

Sam started levitating. She felt Arielle’s arms slide down her lower body while she went up and gravity was determined to keep Arielle down. In order to keep her along for the ride, Sam wrapped her arms around her. It wasn’t the most comfortable way to travel for Arielle, and she made sure everyone knew it.

“What are you doing, put me down at once!”
Arielle yelled her head off.

Sam ignored her and headed out for the lake while Arielle tried to wring out of her tight embrace in vain. She was determined to make both of them pay for keeping her away from Anna like this.

When she assumed she was several metres away from the shore, she started hovering a bit lower. She had to be certain she was in the right place before continuing with the next place of her plan. While Jeannie blocked her sight, this was the only way to be sure. When she heard the familiar sound of splashing water, followed by a yell from Arielle she knew she’d hit the spot. Immediately she adjuster her altitude by a metre or so up.

“You know what’s coming next, don’t you,” she told Arielle before she let her go.

Arielle must have known this was coming as Sam felt her tighten her grip.

“You’re going down, lady, whether you like it or not,” Sam calmly stated.

She found Arielle’s armpits by touch and started tickling.

“Please don’t,” Arielle begged though it sounded more like laughter. “I’ll do whatever you ask of me!”

Sam enjoyed the moment of having Arielle at her mercy for a change. But her mind was set, Arielle was going down. She speeded up the process until Arielle couldn’t take it any more. Her grip loosened, there was a yell, followed by a loud splash. Sam felt a few stray drops reach her face.

Coughing and spluttering Arielle resurfaced. “What sort of a hero are you supposed to be!”

Sam didn’t know if it was directed at her for dropping her in the first place, or Jeannie for not being able to prevent it. She couldn’t say she cared.

“Right,” Sam addressed Jeannie, "we can do this the easy way of the hard way. Either way, you’ve going into that lake as well.”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on February 14th 2018, 8:37 pm

yay flying, Jeannie is happy when they take off she loved flying with Sammie. umm i think i like the easy way best
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on February 15th 2018, 11:49 am

“The easy way it is than,” Sam declared.

She leaned backwards and adjusted her position until she was hovering horizontally. Had this been the hard way, her shifting wouldn’t have been so gentile and she’d now be going up and down in an attempt to shake Jeannie of her back. Now she refrained from doing so. Instead she slowly began descending.

Beneath her Sam heard the spashing sounds of someone swimming away. No doubt Arielle was afraid she’d drop Jeannie on top of her or something like that. As if she’d take the risk either of them getting hurt because of her. Regardless she stopped descending until she was certain Arielle was far away enough. Once she heard someone climbing out of the lake, she continued her flight down.

The plan was simple enough: just going down until Jeannie was touching the water at which point she could safely let go. It wouldn’t be as satisfying as throwing her into the lake, but she’d promised she’d go easy on her. And if Jeannie decided she didn’t want to let go, she’d just have to treat her on some high-speed tickling. As long as she clung to her back, she wouldn’t be able to escape of offer much resistance.

“What’s it going to be?” she asked Jeannie when she was certain they were near the lake’s surface.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on February 15th 2018, 8:55 pm

oh we jump in ok! cannonball! Jeannie hopes in the lake with a big splash.
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on February 16th 2018, 12:25 pm

A series of drops hit Sam’s back when Jeannie made her splash underneath her. She didn’t mind, her dress was already wet anyway. The most important was that she had punished those who had prevented her from going into the hut. Not that wet clothes were much of a punishment in this weather. And they all had wet clothes already from their previous dive. Still, they were soaked and she wasn’t so that was some kind of victory.

With Jeannie gone from her back, Sam could finally see again. The first thing she did was shifting her alignment until she was hovering vertically again. She waved at Arielle was stood next to the hut. Though Arielle responded by shaking her first dramatically, Sam could see she was actually smiling.

Sam casually hovered back to the hut, giving Arielle every opportunity to block her entrance again should she dare to. Arielle seemed to believe three times a wet costume was enough for one day as she didn’t even move when Sam came closer.

“You’re too late,” Arielle stated when Sam’s feet finally touched the ground. She gave a firm knock on the wooden wall and shouted: “It’s safe to come out!”

The towel shove aside when Anna stepped into the light and showed her outfit to the rest of the world. Sam gasped. It was still Anna, of course it had to be, but not like she’d ever seen her before. Gone where the normal clothes Anna used to wear. She now wore an old-fashioned, white shirt that showed a lot of cleavage. The sleeves stopped just above the elbows. A red cloth decorated with a modest amount of gold-work that ended just below the hips served as an improvised skirt. Anna also wore a pair of brown leather boots that ended well above her knees, which explained why the suitcase had been so have at one side.

Sam was speechless. It was a pirate costume! And to think Anna labelled those pirate books she read as childish.

“Well, what do you think?” Anna wanted to know.

“She’s the captain’s woman,” Arielle explained. “She’d got to steer the ship, keep the captain’s quarters clean and her bed warm.”

“Hold on, I’m not going to perform any domestic duties!” Anna complained. She put her hands on her hips to make her point.

Away from the lake and hut, the stone giant left the dark tunnels underneath the mountain and stepped into the sun. Though it had just entered a hole new world, the creature was not distracted by any of it. It simply was not capable to think of anything but its single mission. As such it set course for the lake, taking the shortest route. It did not care that flowers were crushed beneath its feet or that it knocked whole trees over while there was a perfectly useable path just a few steps away. All that mattered what its mistress’ order to get to the lake.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on February 16th 2018, 8:30 pm

yay pirate anna! jeannie smiles excitedis there more costumes?
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on February 17th 2018, 6:49 am

“Oh yeah, I’ve got two more costumes in there,” Arielle answered as if it was the most normal thing in the world going on vacation with a couple of pirate costumes in your luggage. “I figured Sam wouldn’t bring hers, so I took the liberty of bringing it for her.”

Sam knew she had to say something. Preferably something that made Arielle aware she wasn’t appreciative of her going through her stuff and bringing her clothes along without her knowing and approving. Just was just that with Anna dressed like that, she found it hard to think about anything else. That it suddenly was becoming muggy did little to improve her situation.

“You look good,” she finally managed to say. Anna beamed in response.

“Mon Dieu, comment est-ce possible,” Arielle sighted when she made a facepalm to hide her frustration. “Get in there and put your own costume on!” she continued, shouting. A couple of birds that had been peacefully resting in a nearby tree were startled by this unexpected noise and flew away as fast as their wings could carry them.

“You mean I,” Sam stuttered before being interrupted by Arielle.

“Yes, get in there and get changed!” Arielle gave her a slap on the rear to get her to move on.

Arielle needn’t say this a third time. Sam rushed inside and opened the suitcase. Her pirate costume was indeed in there, just like Arielle said it was. And she’d been thorough; her boots and even the fake sword she kept hidden under her bed were inside. Only the gun and tricorne were missing. Likely because Arielle couldn’t reach the toy weapon laying on top of the wardrobe and the hat wouldn’t have survived the journey.

She took the clothes out and noticed Arielle had even packed in a change of underwear. Though a welcome find right now, this was something she had to talk to Arielle about. The pirate costume was one thing, but going though her unmentionables was another matter entirely. Arielle needed to know there were boundaries.

Sam grabbed a towel and with a little bit of aid from her super speed, she managed to wipe herself dry and get changed in a time-frame a normal person needed to blink a couple of times.

Though there was no mirror to admire herself in, Sam knew exactly how she looked. She now wore a white blouse with a large collar underneath a dark brown sleeveless long coat, brown and white vertically stripped trousers, and a pair of comfortable brown leather boats. Just like the pirate she wanted to be in her fantasies. She was just busy adjusting a heavy sword belt around her waist that also served to keep the coat in place when Anna came walking in.

“Oh, you’re already changed,” she noted. There was noticeable a trace of disappointment present in her voice. “Wait, let me at least help you with that.”

Sam quietly allowed her to do so and when Anna was done, looked her in the eyes. She couldn’t help but blush. When Anna stroke her cheek with her hand and pushed a strand f hair behind her ear, Sam felt her legs becoming weak. Here she was, strong enough to plough though a building with easy and yet she felt like a little girl. It was silly, and she knew it. Yet she couldn’t help it.

“Why are you doing this?” she asked when Anna’s hand moved down to her neck.

“Don’t you like it?”

Of course, she did. It confused her, but she did like it. But that wasn’t what she meant.

“The costume, I mean why are you dressed up like this?”

“For you. You were so stressed the last few weeks. Because of your studies while trying to be the perfect hero at the same time. Others might break under the stress of just one of those, you’re trying to combine both. That takes a lot out of you, I noticed. Arielle did so too. That’s why we arranged this, so you could relax for a couple of days.”

Sam didn’t know what to say. They care that much about her well-being that they organized all of this just to make her feel better. She really had wonderful friends!

“Hush, don’t say a thing,” Anna whispered while she pressed the top of her finger against Sam’s lips. “Just enjoy these day’s as much as you can. And try to do things a bit slower next time.” She took Sam’s hand and guided her to the door. “Come, we can’t keep the rest waiting.”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on February 17th 2018, 6:11 pm

do i get one? jeannie want to play dress up Jeannie excitedly waited for Sam to see what kinda costume sam gotpirate sammie? yay
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on February 18th 2018, 6:35 am

“There’s a costume in there for you too,” Arielle reassured Jeannie when Sam disappeared inside. “But it’s not as fancy as the other two. It took some time making Anna’s costume and Sam already had her own. The last one’s just the leftovers and it might be a bit too big for you, I don’t know. I realised too late you needed one too.”

Jeannie responded with a cheerful approval when Anna too Sam outside, which drew a smile on Sam’s face. Arielle on the other hand responded with a surprised: “What, you’re back already!” which Sam decided to ignore. After all, why should changing clothes take a long time? Especially when the choice of what to wear was already made for you.

Instead she gave Arielle a big hug to show her how much she appreciated what she’d done.

“Thanks for doing this.”

Arielle patted her on the back. “You’re welcome. But don’t you start thinking that I’m all altruistic now, I’m still expecting the three of you to pose for me.”

“We will, don’t worry,” Sam told her while tightening her embrace at bit.

“I think that means it’s your turn to get changed now, Jeannie,” Anna spoke. “While I remind my captain she’s spoken for.”

The stone giant had stopped. A natural barrier in the form of a rippling stream had halted its progress. The stream wasn’t very wide, nor deep. Any normal person could make the jump to the other side without a worry. This stone colossus, however, stopped as if it had reached the end of the world. A minimal survival instinct told it it had to stay clear from this transparent liquid; it was dangerous. Yet at the same time its mistress’ command urged it to keep going. It weighted the two clashing concepts against each other and come to the conclusion its mistress’ commands outweighed its need of self-preservation.

It slammed its might fist against the ground. When nothing immediately happened, it repeated the process a few more times until the shore on both sides of the stream collapsed. The result was a narrow, muddy path that lead to the other side. Most people would have rather made the jump to the other side instead of using this dirty path. The stone giant, however, opted to use this newly created bridge instead.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top