The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Kings, Gods and thieves
Today at 1:03 am by Cerek

» Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!)
Yesterday at 10:31 pm by Jeannie Rose

» A normal day in New York.
Yesterday at 10:28 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Jeannie's super treasure hunt
Yesterday at 10:19 pm by Jeannie Rose

» The Witch of Fire and Earth
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Echelon
Yesterday at 3:51 pm by Technaught

» True Path - an AU My Hero Academia roleplay
Yesterday at 12:49 pm by epsi

» If You Can Make It Here... (Klaus)
Yesterday at 2:57 am by Danny The Sphinx

» Walk the Dinosaur (Danny and the Axe Knight)
Yesterday at 1:30 am by Danny The Sphinx

» Apollox
May 22nd 2018, 11:35 pm by Zonky Blong

» A spark of conflict
May 22nd 2018, 10:53 pm by Parfume

» K'Ren
May 22nd 2018, 9:31 pm by Zonky Blong

Staff

Administrators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2018 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

The Witch of Fire and Earth

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: The Witch of Fire and Earth

Post by Jeannie Rose on May 13th 2018, 8:36 pm

yeah more story and funny soda for Jeannie! Jeannie wasn't sure about getting drunk but if Arielle didn't want to share it must be yummy so she wants some

Jeannie Rose

Number of posts : 2338
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on May 14th 2018, 12:29 pm

“Fine, fine, she gets her drink,” Arielle give in to the pressure and filled another glass. With this the bottle was half-empty. She put the bottle beck in the bucket, picked the glass and handed it to Jeannie. “Here you go, just don’t drink it all at once,” she warned the girl while doing so. Afterwards she took two more glassed and handed them to Sam and Anna while keeping a close eye on the bottle. She was so focused on the bottle, she didn’t even hear the thanks from Sam and Anna when they accepted their glasses. Once everyone was served, Arielle grabbed the final glass and took a seat from where she could get to the bottle before anyone else could.

“Now that’s settled, you better get on with your story,” she told Sam. She bended over a little, pulled the plate with nuts a bit closed and put her right leg on to of her left while looking at Sam.

“Right,” Sam started after she cleared her throat. “The pirate queen whistled and two more pirates came in. They were both tall, muscular women, the type you wouldn’t want to mess with. Samala just needed to nod in White Whip’s general direction for her goons to strip the princess of her weapons, including her trusty whip, and put her in irons. ‘Take her to the brig, I’ll decide her fate later,’ the pirate queen ordered. Immediately her goons dragged White Whip away.”

“Hold on, shouldn’t she be bathed and brought back to this pirate queen?” Arielle interrupted the story. “That’s what all real villains would do, you know.”

“She’s a professional pirate captain, she knows to keep business and pleasure strictly separate,” Sam replied, waving Arielle’s foolish notion away. Arielle booed but Sam ignored her. “When they dragged White Whip away, the she didn’t resist for she knew it t be pointless. Alone and unarmed she would never stand a chance against these thugs. Instead she kept quiet and took it all in. she kept tabs on the number of pirates she saw, their weapons and the general layout of the ship. Everything that might help her to escape from this accursed ship. Finally, the thugs threw in in a small, dark prison and told her she needn’t make herself too comfortable. She’d be sold soon enough.”

Arielle emptied her glass in one go when Sam stopped talking.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts - 100 Questions
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 1024
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on May 14th 2018, 8:44 pm

yay Jeannie grabs the glassit's bubble! huh how come does it give you a brain freeze I get those with milkshakes and slushies, daddy said he might have to make an anti-brain freeze kind for me.

oh no mean old pirates your not supposed to lock up princess so knights should come and help her, maybe teddy knights riding unicorns!
Jeannie Rose

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Female
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on May 15th 2018, 2:56 pm

“No, no brain freezes or anything. This is just all you’re getting,” Arielle told Jeannie right before she took the bottle and filled her own glass a second time. It was clear to everyone Arielle had no intention of sharing what was left in the bottle. Her eyes went to everyone in the room as if she was challenging them to say something about it.

Sam knew she had to say something about it. Not only because it was selfish behaviour, but if Arielle indeed drunk all that, she was sure to get drunk in no time. Yet she hadn’t even touched her own glass, so she didn’t know what to say about it. Instead she took a small nip from her drink and kept her eyes focused on Arielle in the hope it would cause her to feel guilty and quit her childish actions.

“No, have her get herself out of prison,” Anna objected to Jeannie’s suggestion. “Our heroine needs no one to save her!”

Sam put her glass aside and ate of hit from her sorbet before it was fully melted. Even now she already had trouble separating the two flavours because of it. One was lemon, there was no doubt about it. But the second flavour was so weak compared to the first, she had trouble identifying it.

“White Whip waited until her guards had left her alone, before she began investigating her cell for weaknesses,” Sam continued her story. She didn’t know yet how she was supposed to keep both Jeannie and Anna pleased, but hoped she’d come up with something very soon. “She had no intention being sold as a slave. She needed to get out of here with that flute and return to her kingdom to save her people. Alas, when she tried the metal bars, they wouldn’t budge and without the right tools there was no way for her to pick the lock either. Not knowing what to do, she sank down in the corner of her cell.”

“You’re not having her abandon all hope, are you?” Anna wanted to know. “She’s the heroine of the story, she can’t give up.”

“She’ll get saved by another deus ex machina, don’t you worry,” Arielle commented. Her glass was already half-empty again. The staring hadn’t helped much.

“Though locked up in her cell, White Whip could still hear the pirates outside. There was singing, shouting and dancing; they were celebrating the capture of the princess for it would certainly make them a lot of money. From what she knew about pirates, there would be lots of wine and rum involved. In their intoxicated state it would be easier to slip past them, but she needed to get out of her cell first.”

“When the night came, the partying ended, but White Whip was still caught in her cell. She had nearly given up all hope of getting out of here, when she heard a soft creaking. The door leading to the prison opened and, in the darkness, White Whip could see a person moving.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on May 15th 2018, 8:50 pm

owww but my idea was really cool Jeannie was disappointed about no teddy knights.was it a pirate? or another prisoner, maybe that could help her get out?
Jeannie Rose

Female
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on May 16th 2018, 2:20 pm

“I’ll see what I can come up with,” Sam promised Jeannie. keeping both Anna and Jeannie pleased was going to be harder than she’d anticipated. They both wanted very different things but she was confident she could come up with something that would satisfy them both. Just not right away and both at once.

“No influencing the narrower, otherwise this thing will never get a satisfying ending,” Arielle said, feeling it was necessary to make herself heard every now and then while filling her glass for a third time.

“It wasn’t until the figure was right in front of her that White Whip recognized the person,” Sam went on. “Much to her surprise she saw the pirate captain standing in front of her. What was she doing here at this hour? And why was she being so secretive about it? These questions raced through White whip’s mind, but she couldn’t come up with a clear answer.

‘What are you doing here? Have you come to gloat?’ she asked.”

“She’d better be there to check on the wares,” Arielle busted in. Her glass was already empty again and her cheeks began to turn red. She reached for the bottle again, but this time Sam was ahead of her. In a burst of pure speed, she put her sorbet aside, got up, made her way to the trolley before Arielle’s hand had even gotten half-way, took the bottle and returned to her place before Arielle had even noticed her moving. This was best demonstrated when Arielle grabbed into thin air.

“I could have sword there was a bottle,” Arielle mumbled more to herself than anyone else.

“You’ve had enough for one evening,” Sam told her when she put the bottle down on the floor, well out of Arielle’s reach. “And maybe you ought to lay down for a while too.”

“I’m not going anywhere until we get to the good parts,”
Arielle replied. As a sign of protest, she clung to her chair as if it would make it impossible for her to be moved.

While it did occur to Sam to move Arielle with chair and everything, she ultimately decided to leave her hear. If she didn’t wan to go, she’d only be making trouble when being moved to the bedroom. Not that she’d be any less troublesome if she remained here, but at least this was they’d all be able to keep an eye on her.

“A cold shower does marvels too, you know,” Anna said. She’d finished her tiramisu and was now looking for the next treat. Witch so many things to pick from, it was a hard choice.

Sam stuck to her sorbet, ate a few more spoons from it and went on with her story.

“The pirate queen shook her head.

‘I’m here to set you free. That is if you can promise you can get the both of us away from here before the rest of the crew wakes up,” the pirate queen answered.

White Whip blinked her eyes.

‘You want to get away from your own crew?’ she asked in disbelief.

‘Is that so hard to imagine? You’ve seen what kind of people they are. Today they obey me, tomorrow they might decide I’m worth more if they hand me over to the authorities. Better to take my chances with you.’”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on May 16th 2018, 9:51 pm

jeannie peaks out from behind a giant cookie she was eating.oh so the captain thinks there might be a mutiny? and wants to get while the getting is good huh good idea, well she'll have to find a way to get her ship back latter, huh then what happened?
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on May 17th 2018, 12:18 pm

“Getting the ship back will have to wait for another time,” Sam told Jeannie.  if she had to incorporate that part in her story too, she’d be here for the rest of the night. Maybe longer. It might not affect her that much, but the rest needed their night rest. Especially after today.

“White Whip didn’t like to admit it, but without help she wouldn’t be getting out of this cell. But could she afford to trust this pirate? They only reason she was willing to help her was because she needed her help in return. What was there to prevent her from betraying her as soon as they were of this ship? The answer to that was simple, there wasn’t any. She’d just have to keep a close eye on her new companion to keep her from double-crossing her.

‘Alright, I’ll help you get out of here,’ White Whip answered.

Samala nodded and opened the door for her. When White Whip walked out, Samala handed her her whip back as well as the magical flute she came to get here in the first place. A sign of goodwill, or merely a rush to keep her from suspecting anything? Either way, she needed that flute. Her kingdom was depending on it.

‘I figured you’d want these,’ Samala explained with a smile on her face.”

Arielle yawned when she sunk from her chair to the ground. The action was too coordinated to just be the result of her intoxicated state. A reason for Sam to keep a close eye on her. She didn’t have to wait for long, as soon as she was laying on the floor, Arielle began slowly moving towards the bottle. Sam sighted and put the bottle on the sofa before continuing her story as if nothing had happened.

“Quietly the two women slipped out of the room. The deck was littered with sleeping pirates; the result of too much booze. A single noise was enough to wake them all up and they both knew it. At the bother end of the deck where the life boats. That was their goal, the only way to get off this ship. White Whip urged Samale to follow her as they moved under the cover of darkness.”

“Suddenly White Whip felt her foot slip; She’d been so distracted by the Mary Sue pirate queen’s beauty, she’d hadn’t been paying attention where she put her feet down. A puddle of wine was enough for her to fall down, making a noise like a thunderstorm. One by one the sleeping pirates opened their eyes and looked at the two escaping beauties. They wouldn’t be getting away like this!” Arielle added to the story before Sam was able to interrupt her.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on May 17th 2018, 10:30 pm

oh my how exciting then what happened? Jeannie grabs a cupcake from the snack tray while waiting to see what happened next in the story
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on May 18th 2018, 12:21 pm

“It’s not exiting, she’s ruining my story,” Sam complained.

What on earth was Arielle thinking, making a plot twist like that! The pirates weren’t supposed to notice they’d be gone until it was too late. Now they were going to be caught again and she didn’t have any other plan on getting them out again. Apart from a dragon conveniently flying by, that was.

“Those pirates were in for a rude awakening,” Anna suddenly declared when she jumped on her feet. “Both White Whip and Samala grabbed their weapons, a whip and a sabre respectively, and slashed their way though any pirate stupid enough to get in their way!” With her right-hand Anna pretended to be facing invisible foes. That she still held her glass in her left, only made it seem even stranger. “These girls were trained to fight, all those pirates were good at was getting drunk,” Anna continued after taking a nip from her grass. “It didn’t take the pirates long to realise they were not match for these two brave women and they fled as far away from them as they could. The battle was won and the ship was theirs! To celebrate this Samala wrapped her arms around White Whip and pressed her lips against hers.”

Arielle dog whistled. “About time we got there! I’ve been waiting three days for something like this to happen!”

Sam’s head sank between her hands. This wasn’t how to story was supposed to go! There shouldn’t be any fighting and they certainly weren’t supposed to make out on the deck. Her story was ruined. How was she ever going to straighten this out without disrupting the flow of the story even further?

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on May 18th 2018, 10:12 pm

oh this is fun I want to add stuff too, huh oh how about a giant space kitty came picked up the ship. it flew them to the land of cookies so they can have yummy snacks to celebrate there escape! yay pudding

jeannie grabs some pudding to eat
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on May 19th 2018, 10:25 am

Sam couldn’t believe her ears. As if the whole pirate fighting act and the kissing weren’t bad enough Jeannie now went a step further into the ridiculous by adding a space cat which brought them to a giant candy store. How on earth was she going to have this fit into her story? White Whip didn’t have time to mess around like some amorous teenage girl or eat cookies, she had a kingdom to save!

“When the space kitten brought them there, they were greeted by the native population,” Arielle continued as if this sudden leap in the story was a normal thing.

“A whole group of gingerbread men and women,” Anna added. “This was the first time they’d visitors in their little kingdom. Given that you’d need a space kitty to get there, that’s hardly surprising.”

“Yeah, so the gingerbread population attacked the women with a series of questions like: are all humans like you, what are those strange things you’re wearing, is it true you have water falling out of the sky, do you taste sweet and is it true humans eat gingerbread.”

“Hold on, if they never had contact with outsiders, how can they know about that last one? In fact, how can they even know they’re humans?”

Arielle shrugged. “The space kitten told them so, I guess. It likes to gossip and such, that’s why they know about other worlds but not every detail. They’re an unreliable sort, space kittens. They tell you what they know and if you want to know more, they just make the rest up because they don’t want to tell you they don’t know.”

“Fine, they answered to the best of their abilities and both denied any knowledge about that last one.” Anna hesitated and looked around. “Euh, why did the big cat take them there anyway? It can’t be making a habit of snatching pirate ships now, can it?”

“I suppose not, and we can’t have this place be attacked by dragons either. They may be a plague, but it they were that common so would the magical flutes be.”

“I know! The land’s plagued by coffee foxes, the naturel enemies of the gingerbread race. Only people we don’t crumble when dipped in coffee can defeat them. That’s why they needed outside help!”

“Yeah, the cat can’t do it because the foxes are to cunning. That’s why they’d need humans. They’re as cunning as foxes! But, euh, how are they going to do that?”

During all of this Sam did her best to convince herself this was all just a dream and she’d soon wake up from it.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on May 19th 2018, 10:59 pm

oh yeah this story is getting so fun Jeannie grabs a brownie from the snacks.

so the space kitty brought them to help the gingerbread kingdom, oh and he'll send the gingerbread army to help the princess save her kingdom too then.
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on May 20th 2018, 5:52 am

“Yeah, an army of snacks would be great distraction when they go confronting the dragon! It might even give the dragon bellyache before White Whip has to use that magic flute,” Arielle added to Jeannie’s suggestion.

“That’s a horrible thing to say!” Sam objected loudly, jumping up from the sofa as she spoke.

It when quiet when Sam realised she’d just defended a bunch of fictional characters she didn’t want to be part of her story in the first place. God, if she got so worked up from this silly bedtime story, it proved she was in need of a vacation more than she’d been willing to admit.

“Are you feeling alright?” Anna asked her. There was a trace of concern noticeable when she spoke and looked up at Sam.

“It’s alright, I’ve just been al little on edge,” Sam tried to reassure her when she sat down again. She slipped her phone out of her purse and glanced at the time. It was nearly midnight. A small surprise no one had fallen asleep yet. “It’s getting late, maybe we should all go to bed?”

“What?! And what about the battle with the coffee foxes and the dragon? We can’t leave it hanging!” Arielle objected.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on May 20th 2018, 9:26 pm

huh well I guess if we want to play tomorrow we should go to sleep, but Jeannie also wants to hear more story, what to do?

jeannie looks over at Anna thinking she should know sense Arielle and sam both suggested one idea Jeannie liked Anna can help her figure it out.
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on May 21st 2018, 5:05 am

“You know what they say, having to wait for the rest of the story will only make it better,” Anna told Jeannie as if she was sharing some profound form of wisdom.

“I’ve never heard of that one,” Arielle immediately let out. Her gaze moved between Sam and Anna. “This means you’re not going to continue with the story, are you?” The silence of Sam and Anna which followed spoke volumes. “If you’re going to be all boring like that, you can at least give me the rest of that bottle.” With longing eyes, she looked at the bottle in-between Sam and Anna and what little Champaign left inside.

“I’ve already told you, you’ve had enough for one evening,” Sam replied.

“It will help me sleep better,” Arielle tried in a final attempt to persuade Sam into getting the rest of the liquid.

“I said no,” Sam repeated, making it clear she was not going to repeat herself a third time.

“When everyone’s in bed I’ll just sneak out of bed and have the rest. There’s nothing you can do about it,” Arielle began to challenge Sam when finally crawling up. “Or where you planning to stay awake all night?” The way she said that made it almost sound like she was pushing Sam to do her worst.

“As a matter of fact, I can do just that,” Sam replied casually. “But this is much easier.” She took the bottle, put it back in the Champaign bucket and fired at it with her ice beam vision. A rapidly growing layer of ice formed around both items, making it impossible to take the bottle out or even remove the cock. “There, by the time the ice is melted, it will be morning,” she declared. “Have fun staying up for it.”

Arielle stared at the frozen bottle. Her mouth opened and closed but she didn't make a single sound.

Anna bended forward to Jeannie and whispered: “When she’s behaving like this, it’s best not to argue and just do as she says.” It may have sounded serious, but Anna was grinning while speaking.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum