The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The pillar to Heaven built in Hell
Today at 8:49 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Jeannie's super treasure hunt
Today at 8:38 pm by Jeannie Rose

» The Witch of Fire and Earth
Today at 8:26 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Reforge
Today at 5:15 pm by Danny

» Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana)
Yesterday at 10:18 pm by beepsa

» Laurence Takes Manhattan (Coraline/HS/Rosa)
Yesterday at 7:55 pm by beepsa

» Bloody Mary
Yesterday at 2:33 am by Dubloon

» Eat the Rich [Isaac]
April 22nd 2018, 1:45 am by Nate6595

» Life of a Teenage Alligator (Sam)
April 20th 2018, 3:14 pm by superguy1

» Kings, Gods and thieves
April 20th 2018, 2:33 pm by Fort/Sam

» SHRP Dossier Application
April 20th 2018, 1:42 pm by Nightshade

» Arcadian Royalty.
April 20th 2018, 4:59 am by Johanna Sharpe

Staff

Administrators

Top posting users this week
Jeannie Rose

Fort/Sam

beepsa

Dubloon

Danny

Bliss

Cerek

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2018 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

The Witch of Fire and Earth

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: The Witch of Fire and Earth

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 12th 2018, 9:41 pm

yay dinner time Jeannie is excited for the yummy smelling food. thank you teddy

she hugs the chef bear, that hands her a big plate of food. jeannie starts to eat and the bear gets the plates for the others ready

Jeannie Rose

Number of posts : 2255
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 13th 2018, 5:20 am

It didn’t take the teddy chef long to prepare the remaining dishes. Sam was the first of the group to be served. Thankfully she accepted the plate. It took some restrain from her part not to start eating right away and wait until Anna and Arielle got theirs too.

When they noticed dinner was being served, Arielle stopped her wild chase of Anna (caused by one of Anna’s offhand comments) and with red heads from the exertion they both joined the rest of the group. Anna joined Sam underneath the tree while Arielle choice to remain standing at the edge of the tree’s shadow.

When everyone was back together they started eating and after the first bite they were all sold.

“I’m definitely taking him with me,” Arielle declared, giving an indiscrete nod in the teddy chef’s direction.

Sam knew she ought to be offended by this. Back at home she was the one who did most of the cooking and had never gotten any major complains about it. Maybe she ought to let Arielle cook for a month to see how it suited her. After a month of living on spaghetti, about the only hot meal she was able to make on her own, she would likely sing a different tune. The downside was that she’d be forced to live on this spaghetti-diet too, not a very appealing prospect.

Maybe she ought to ask Jeannie is he could join her meals for the selected period? She played with this for a second but abandoned it afterwards for practical reasons. Flying between London and Brussels for every meal wasn’t feasible. And inviting oneself for a meal wasn’t particularly polite either. Let alone for a month.

Still, she felt she ought to find something to teach Arielle a lesson.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts - 100 Questions
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 960
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 13th 2018, 10:09 pm

Was Jeannie happy her friends were pleased with the teddys workoh you want a teddy chef? well I'm sure daddy could send one for you guys, we have plenty of teddy helpers
Jeannie Rose

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Female
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 14th 2018, 11:55 am

“He could? That would be great! I’d have my own personal slave too cook for me,” Arielle sheered.

Her behaviour, or more specifically her words elicited an eye roll from Sam and Anna. Having someone to cook for you was okay in Sam’s mind, specifically calling them a slave was not. Even if the person in question was just a machine, she didn’t think it was acceptable to refer to it by such a demeaning title. If it was like any of the other robots she’d encountered it must have feeling too. Or something like them anyway. Arielle should show a little bit respect for them. And she might know a way.

“Free aid is one think but those teddies require special care too keep them going you know,” she started casually. “Their power source for example is very important to them.”

“You mean plug them in every few hours or replace their batteries?” Arielle asked. “That’s no big deal.”

Sam shook her head as if she was correcting a poor, misguided child. “It’s not that simple, I’m afraid. You see, these teddies are all powered by love. To keep them in working order, you need to show them enough affection. You’ve got to thank them after every job they’ve done for you, hug them several times a day, play games with them al least three times a week and take them to bed with you every evening like any other teddy bear. If you don’t do all those things, the teddies will get depressed or worse, they might start to revolt. And it’s a nasty business when that happens.”

“Hold on, I’ve got to take them to bed with me!”
Arielle objected. “You mean like keeping them in my arms all night like a little child does?” Sam nodded seriously. “That’s insane! How am I supposed to have time for someone else?”

“You won’t, but you’ll have a full stomach,” Sam explained her. She could barely keep herself from busting out in laughter. It felt good getting Arielle back for a change. Maybe she ought to do that more often.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 14th 2018, 10:22 pm

huh when did you talk to daddy about the teddys? jeannie was surprised how much Sam knew about the teddys
Jeannie Rose

Female
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 15th 2018, 8:36 am

“Some time ago, after your best friends-ceremony,” Sam replied.

In truth she had only exchanged a few words with Jeannie’s parents back then. A simple form of courtesy one shows to the parents of your hostess, nothing more. The teddies hadn’t been brought up, let alone their inner workings. All of this was something Sam had just made up specifically because she knew Arielle wouldn’t agree with them.

Now if Jeannie played along the two of them should have no trouble convincing Arielle the teddies required a lot of attention to keep the functioning. Arielle would never work up the required energy and would gladly abandon the notion of having a teddy cook. That would teach her trying the chase her out of the kitchen.

Arielle’s gaze went from Sam to Jeannie and back to Sam again without even moving her head.

“The two of you are pulling my leg, aren’t you? You realise this is still my island and I am your queen. Lying against me is a grave crime,” she warned the two of them.

Sam was unable to suppress a deep sight. After what had happened today she had expected Arielle had abandoned this foolish notion of her being the queen and the rest of them being her disloyal subjects. Apparently not. ‘Won’t she ever grow up?’ Sam wondered.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 15th 2018, 8:40 pm

oh yeah you did come visit then. huh, it's worth doing that stuff cause the teddys are great! so I'd get one if I was you.
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 16th 2018, 11:59 am

Arielle’s eyes kept moving between Jeannie and Sam, making Sam wonder if Arielle had caught their bluff or not. For a minute or so all was quiet before Arielle spoke again.

“I’ve got it!” Arielle triumphed. “I’ll let the bear cook and eat his creations while Sam can take care of everything else. She won’t have to cook anymore so she’ll have time to do so. Or if she’d being lazy she can take the bear with her to the hospital and have the sick kids play with it. The bear won’t know it’s not me anyway; just make sure those kids don’t slobber all over it, that’s disgusting.”

Unsurprisingly Arielle plant met with fierce resistance from both Sam and Anna.

“I am not flying with an oversized teddy bear to the hospital!” Sam objected. She was certain both her mother and aunt would find several reasons to complain about it should she do so. And with good reason. Her powers weren’t there to give Arielle an easy life.

“Her bed won’t be big enough for all of us,” Anna pointed out while throwing Arielle a nasty glare.

“You’ve got to work with me on this one, I can hardly send the bear to Jeannie every other day. That won’t be practical at all,” Arielle raised her defence. “Besides it’s not as if you’ve got to do it for free. I’m willing to let the bear cook for you too. Maybe once a month.”

This ‘generosity’ only made Sam and Anna complain even louder.

“We’re not going to put all our free time in a bear just so you can have an easy meal!” Anna shouted.

“Learn how to cook!” Sam told Arielle.

“Yeah, it’s about time you did,” Anna joined her. “Maybe we ought to leave you behind for the next couple of days to fend for yourself. That ought to teach you to do things yourself instead of relying on others all the time!”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 16th 2018, 10:45 pm

yay that's a great idea the kids would love that, and the teddys like kids Jeannie was happy with Arielle's suggestion as liked the idea of helping the poor kids.

they can do more than cook sammie, the teddys can do all kinds of stuff

huh Jeannie wondered why sammie and Anna didn't seem as interested in a teddy as Arielle, she thinks everone should have a cute and cuddly helper
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 17th 2018, 11:24 am

“See, she think’s it a good idea too!” Arielle retaliated. “You’re just being unsupportive, that’s all.”

“Yeah, I know, I’ve seen the put-out fires too,” Sam told Jeannie, ignoring Arielle’s earlier comment. “The thing is, if Arielle gets a personal helper she’ll just sit around at home doing nothing. I’ve got to protect her from that state of utter boredom.”

“Now that’s hypocrisy!” Arielle shouted loud enough to scare Anna and chase away a couple of seagulls who had landed on the beach only minutes ago. “I can’t have a personal aide while you’ve got over a dozen superpowers! I’ve got to go everywhere by bike, you just fly there. I’ve got to carry my heavy shopping’s all the way up the stairs while you carry them with your little finger. You don’t even use the stairs, you fly in though the window. When I’ve got to clean a room it takes all day, you just dash though there at super speed and it’s done in a few minutes! I’ve got to wait hours to roast something, all you’ve got to do is breathe in its direction! So why are you allowed to have all these powers but I shouldn’t get a personal slave!”

Sam closed her eyes and tried to remember the last time she’d seen Arielle on a bike. Nothing came to mind. She wasn’t even sure if Arielle knew how to ride one on the first place. Her other arguments weren’t much better. Whenever Arielle want to do the weekly shopping’s, she just left the bags in the car and waited for Sam to carry them upstairs. And she’d only once brought the shopping’s in through the window and that was on the day the staircase had gotten a new layer of paint. Her speed might get a job done quicker but it still takes a while from her perspective. It didn’t make a boring job fun either. And the only time Arielle it took her forever to roast something is because she generally mixes minutes and temperature. One doesn’t get very far with roasting something at thirty degrees for about one hundred eighty minutes.

“It’s not as grand as you think it is,” Sam told her though she doubted her words would make much difference. Arielle never listened to reason when she was like this. Not that she did so very often anyway.

“Ha,” Arielle laughed. “If that’s true, why do you use them all the time? I bet you can’t live through a single day without using your powers!”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 17th 2018, 8:59 pm

huh yeah being bored is no fun, but is the teddy helped around the house Arielle would have more doodle time and could sell more pictures and get you more money.
jeannie listens to them while eating more of the food the teddy made,

while she didn't like them arguing they couldn't eat while talking so more yummy teddy snacks for her Rolling Eyes
why not let Arielle borrow your powers like I did, then she could see if it's as good as she thinks.

huh, by the way, do I still got them? I'd hate to try and fly and find out they ran out

Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 18th 2018, 11:06 am

“You see, by denying me a teddy slave you’re being selfish,” Arielle went on where Jeannie stopped. “I’m missing my ticked to fame and riches all because the two of you don’t want to help me take care of a teddy bear.”

Sam began to doubt. Maybe Arielle was right. If she could use all that time she lost by doing mundane tasks to focus on her drawing techniques, she’d definitely improve and maybe have enough time left to work on establishing her name. If she couldn’t get that done, her career would never take off. She was about to give in when a jab from Anna in the side caused her to reconsider.

Arielle didn’t do that many chores anyway. Maybe two hours a week. Three at most. Often in spall parts of a few minutes each. Even if she spent that time working on her technique, it wouldn’t make that much difference. And it would fail compared to the amount of time Anna and she would need to keep the teddy happy. Even with the two of them it would still amount to a full-time job.

“If you want a teddy, you’ve got to take care of it yourself,” Anna said determined. “It’s like owning a pet. If you can’t work up the time it takes to keep if happy, you shouldn’t have bought it in the first place.”

All eyes were fixed on Jeannie when the girl suggested Arielle borrowed Sam’s powers for a while. They were all so occupied by the conversation, none of them noticed Jeannie was eating more than just her share of the snacks.

Sam wasn’t too trilled by this. She doubted Arielle possessed the responsibility to use those powers in a proper way. Her suspicions were confirmed by the first thing Arielle said after the suggestion.

“Yeah, especially that thing that lets you see through everything could come in handy. It would make picking models so much easier!”

Sam didn’t even dignify that with an answer. Instead she turned her attention to Jeannie. it was best to tell her everything before she decided to fly again.

“I’ve severed the connection. I needed as much of my powers as I could to take that dragon down. Even without it you would have lost them by now, it only lasts for an hour,” she told Jeannie.

When Sam mentioned the dragon, Anna’s mood darkened and she stared at the sand.

“It wasn’t your fault,” Sam told her while she put an arm around her. Anna still shivered and it wasn’t due to the temperature.

“Okay, now grand me those powers!”
Arielle continued as if nothing had happened. She offered her two hands, ready to accept the blessing.

“I’m too exhausted to do that again today,”
she told Arielle. She was certain that if she waited a few more hours, she should be able to do so again. But Arielle didn’t need to know that. Besides, it would be to late by then. A flying Arielle would be bad enough, she didn’t want one flying around after dark.

“Ha, you’re just saying that because you don’t want me to know how good it is to have those powers! You know what, let’s make a bet. Tomorrow you’re not allowed to use your powers in any way possible. If you do, I get the teddy bear and the two of you’ll have to take care of it. Oh, and the two of you will have to model for me whenever and however I want to for a whole year! It will save even more time if I don’t have to look for a model all the time. And I want to get one of those costumes Sam wears too.”

Sam rolled her eyes. Arielle could have come up with even stupider demands but she’d be hard pressed to do so.

“Sure, and I suppose you want to borrow my powers too when It’s convenient,” she sighted not even serious.

“If you’re offering them, why not,” Arielle answered with a shrug.

“But if Sam goes through tomorrow without using her powers, you’ve got to be our maid for two years! And you’ve got to wear one of those silly French maid costumes!” Anna suddenly shouted, much to Sam’s horror. “Oh, and you don’t get to wear one of her costumes ever again!”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 18th 2018, 11:00 pm

huh that sounds like it will be fun to wacth Jeannie found this all amusing she listened to them talk and eat some more snacks , huh but if all lived in the house wouldn't sammie and Anna, help take care of teddy to? cause it would help you guys too.

you'll like flying Arielle just make sure you remember to shift gears or you'll float backwards
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 19th 2018, 2:41 pm

“I’m not living with her,” Anna was quick to say while pointing at Arielle. “Euh, what I mean to say is I’m still living with my parents. Living on my own, or even with others is just too expensive for me right now. Maybe in a year or two, when I’ve got an actual job that pays. And besides, their apartment’s too small for a third bedroom.”

“Actually, my atelier’s the third bedroom,” Arielle pointed out. “But you don’t need one, you can sleep in Sam’s bed. Or mine. Mine’s bigger. Either way, you’ll have to do so anyway for a hole year. I want both my models at hand all the time.”

“Tomorrow hasn’t even begun and you already think I’m going to fail?” Sam ask her sceptically, slightly annoyed by the fact Arielle didn’t believe she could go though one day without using her powers. Of course, she could do that. She’d gone though most of her life without them. How hard could it be to add one more day? And besides, they were on vacation. Apart from ancient witches showing up, why would she need her powers around here for anyway?

“Because they’re too tempting not to use,” Arielle replied. “I bet you won’t even make it till breakfast. Actually, that would fit nicely into my planning. You screw up before breakfast and right after breakfast you can do that thing to make me fly. Oh, and Jeannie too. And afterwards…” The rest became inaudible as Arielle began mumbling.

“Maybe you should trade her for one of those teddies. They’re definitely the least exhaustive of the two and as Jeannie said, they can help you do your chores too. Just promise me you won’t take it on your heroic deeds. No one’s going to respect you if you bring your teddy bear alone.”

Sam had to admit it was tempting. “The problem is those teddies don’t help me pay the rent.”

Anna nodded gravely. “Yeah, that does limit your options. On a more serious note, what are we going to do?”

“Well right now I’m going to continue eating,” Sam stated. She looked at the plate with snacks and frowned. “I could have sworn there were more snacks,” she mumbled.

“I meant tomorrow.”

Last edited by Fort/Sam on April 20th 2018, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 19th 2018, 11:07 pm

the teddy chief makes some more snacks when Sam makes the comment, used to having to cook a lot when Jeannie was around.

oh well that's ok I live with my parents too, never got why people seem to rush to move out I like living with mommy and daddy.

yay more flying sounds fun! huh the teddys could help pay rent,teddys make good accountants to so they could help with money handlings, plus you could let them clean for others in your apartment, and make money that way.

plus you won't lose any money having a teddy they work for hugs
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 20th 2018, 1:21 pm

Sam thankfully accepted the new snacks. Unlike the previous load these contained vegetables instead of fruit. The honey-based dressing gave them a sweet aftertaste. Sam made a mental note to ask the teddy – something she never expected to do – for the recipe. It could come in handy for a summer barbeque. Or just an unusually warm day.

“See, having a teddy around is a good idea, no matter what,” Arielle kept hammering on the subject. "I’m still expecting the two of you to lose the bet tomorrow. For all their uses I can’t have the teddy model for me. There’s no market for teddy models. Plus, when the both of you lose, I won’t have to hire any models and save some money that way too. So, don’t be selfish and lose the bet tomorrow!”

That last one sounded awfully like an order. Sam wasn’t sure if Arielle was joking about them losing on purpose or not. Wait, she had never accepted the bet in the first place! Arielle and Anna (but mostly Arielle) had come up with this, neither of them had ever asked her approval about this while the whole bet revolved around her actions. Or lack of. Those two could really be a handful sometimes. Maybe she ought to sneak away at night and don’t come back until the day after. That ought to teach them!

It was a nice enough plan. But she couldn’t think of anything to do on her own, making her abandon it as quickly as she had come up with it. Unless she could convince Jeannie to come with her. Maybe she could give her a few flying lessons? It wasn’t the grandest way to spend a day but it wouldn’t be a waste either.

“You’re going to lose that one and we’ll have ourselves a personal maid for the next two years,” Anna was quick to say, not wanting to be second to Arielle. It only served to fuel Sam’s desire to sneak away at night.

“When will dinner be ready?” Sam asked. She prayed that if she changed the subject those two might forget about their silly bet and they could just go on with having a normal vacation.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top