The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Widowmaker
Today at 11:40 am by Odien

» Does a Pori Fear? (Gray)
Today at 9:46 am by Gray

» Laurence Takes Manhattan (Coraline/HS/Rosa)
Today at 9:32 am by The Nekromonga

» Apply Yourself (Coraline)
Today at 6:04 am by Nightshade

» Hellish Heat (Sam/Horror Squad)
Today at 3:59 am by Nate6595

» The Beasts Below
Today at 12:44 am by Nate6595

» Jeannie's super treasure hunt
Yesterday at 11:05 pm by Jeannie Rose

» The Witch of Fire and Earth
Yesterday at 11:00 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Kings, Gods and thieves
Yesterday at 10:21 pm by Cerek

» Small Town Horrors
Yesterday at 8:14 pm by Nate6595

» Life of a Teenage Alligator (Sam)
Yesterday at 7:49 pm by Nate6595

» Coraline's EXP
Yesterday at 12:47 am by Nightshade

Staff

Administrators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2018 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

The Witch of Fire and Earth

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: The Witch of Fire and Earth

Post by Fort/Sam on April 5th 2018, 12:06 pm

Arielle buried her face in her hands. Jeannie was going to call her father at a time like this? She knew many young people believed that their parents were always there for them and able to bail them out if things got though (an illusion she did not share) but calling them to discuss who to evacuate a tropical island while they were half a world apart was stretching it to say the least.

On the other hand, maybe Jeannie’s father really was able to fix this from his couch. Not every father could be as neglecting as her own when it came to the well-being of their daughter. It was worth letting her give it a try. At worst they would have lost a few minutes (the fire was still far enough away from them to allow them these minutes), at best they’d have a cut-and-dried solution to their problem. Hopefully one that would benefit Sam too.

She didn’t like the fact that Sam hadn’t joined them yet. It wasn’t her style to remain absent for long. Or to let fires run unchecked like this. Where was she?

“Alright, but you better make it quick,” she told Jeannie. “Cause I believe this monkey here will develop feelings for me if we stay here too long,” she added in an attempt to relief tension a bit.

From her shelter Sam kept her eyes fixed on the dragon. Her X-rays combined with the occasional opening between the leaves made this rather easy. An even without those she’d still be able to locate the dragon simply by the sound it made while flying above the forest.

For some reason the dragon had stopped its fire offensive. If it hadn’t, it could have chases her away from her shelter at any time it wanted. Was it because its mistress wanted her to have the opportunity to come out on her own or did even dragons have their limits? Sam was more than willing to take the fight to the witch and if the dragon was indeed tired, now might be the opportunity to strike.

But she wasn’t going to hurl herself in a fight like that. Even if the dragon was weakened, so was she. And the dragon had its rider on its back while she was on her own. If she wanted to stand a chance, she’d have to take down the dragon with her first shot.

Patiently she wanted until the dragon was showing her its back. A sneak attack wasn’t her preferred way of confronting a problem but she didn’t want to give the dragon to opportunity to strike back. If the two of them got into a fight up-close, they might accidentally injure Anna in the process.

There, the dragon was flying away from her and as an added bonus it was flying low too. Likely in an attempt to locate her. Let it try, it was looking in the wrong direction anyway.

Sam jumped up and immediately flew straight up faster than she’d done since arriving on the island. Before the dragon or the witch had become even aware of her presence, she was already hovering behind them. The next moment crystal blue ice beams shot from her eyes, targeting both of the dragon’s wings at the same time. If she could force the dragon to the ground by rendering its wings useless, she’d have an easier time separating the witch from her mount.

Fort/Sam

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 5th 2018, 10:49 pm

yay thanks daddy, he said he'll send some help, huh that be nice if you made friends with monkeys.

the helped arrived boats with giant teddy bears dressed as sailors made there way to the island, ramps form the boats let teddy bears dressed as firemen drive little fire trucks on the island and the bears start putting the fire out.

little pilot bears in tiny helicopters airlift the animals the safety of the boats

yay teddy troopers Jeannie was happy to see her daddy's cuddly assistant come to help them.
Jeannie Rose

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 2241
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 6th 2018, 2:07 pm

Arielle couldn’t believe her eyes when an army of teddy bears appeared as the result of a simple phone call. She pinched her arm just to be certain she wasn’t dreaming. It hurt. It really did. If the pain was real, the bears had to be too!

She rubbed her sore arm while looking in awe at the bears. With an efficiency you wouldn’t expect, at least not from a bunch of teddy bears, they began putting out the fire and saving as much of the animals trapped by the flames as possible. Arielle didn’t dare say it out loud, but it seemed as if the bears were better at it than Sam was. She knew it wasn’t fair to Sam, despite all her powers Sam was only one woman while there were dozens of bears, but the results were undeniable.

“You’ve got to call your father more often,” she casually dropped. “A few calls a day and the world will be a paradise by the end of the month.”

For some reason one of the monkey’s choice this moment to jump in her arms. Normally she would have given a shout and dropped the creature right there. This time she didn’t, everything seemed to be turning out for the better. Instead she put her arms around the monkey and gave it a hug. She expected Sam to show up any moment now, carrying Anna in her arms so they could all celebrate their victory together.

Where her ice beams hit the wings, a layer of ice instantaneously formed. At first the dragon didn’t notice but as the ice-covered parts rapidly expended, the dragon began experiencing difficulties remaining airborne. It couldn’t move its wings fast enough any more and began losing altitude.

What followed was the breaking of branches, the snapping of twigs and trees being knocked over when the dragon made an uncomfortable belly-landing. The witch had somehow managed to remain on the back of her mount until a large enough tree brought the dragon to a full stop. She was knocked of the dragon’s back, rolled down over its right wing and ended up falling in a small stream.

For a moment all was quiet. Was it really over? Sam almost didn’t dare to hope so. They had intended to splash Anna with water in the hope of breaking whatever influence the witch had over her and now they had, accidentally succeeded. Could this really be it?

She landed near the stream to check on Anna. Her feet had barely touched the soil or a stone spike erupted from the ground, hitting her right on the chest and knocking her over.

“Did you really think you’d get rid of me that easily!” the witch roared when she emerged. “I’ll tear you to pieces!”

She waved her arms and two new spiked emerged from the ground, hitting Sam from behind before she had had the time to get up again.

Sam sank to her knee; this was going to be harder than expected. She had used up most of her reserves, fighting the witch now wouldn’t be easy. But it was something she had to do. It was the only way of getting Anna back.

With some difficulty she managed to get up again.

“I’d love to see you try,” was all she told the witch while wondering id she’d live up to this boasting.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts - 100 Questions
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Female
Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 6th 2018, 11:20 pm

yup daddy is good at fixing stuff up, aww I think that one monkey likes you, the teddys got stuff all under control now if sammie would just show up with a no witch in her anna we could get back to vacation.
Jeannie Rose

Female
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 7th 2018, 2:30 pm

“Yeah, returning to a normal vacation sounds like a fine idea,” Arielle agreed. “You don’t suppose one of those bears could cook for us, do you? It would be nice if we could end our day on the island with a barbecue or something instead of being barbecued ourselves.”

She knew that an oversized teddy bear cooking for them would be a long distance away from anything labelled as normal but she was willing to overlook this one detail if it meant getting a decent meal and staying on the island a bit longer.

While she waited for the witch to make the first move, Sam used this moment to separate the linked between herself and Jeannie. she didn’t like to rob Jeannie of her powers but she felt that she’d need all the power she could muster if she wanted to get Anna out of this in once piece. And before she broke the connection, she’d felt Jeannie’s presence near the beach. Away from any immediate danger and together with Arielle the both of the should be able to get the boat back to the water and leave the island on their own. if all went well, she could still catch up with them flying.

She pictured separating the link as a bigger barrel stopping pouring water in a smaller one and the moment she did so, she could feel a part of her powers returning. She didn’t return to full strength yet, such a thing would take time, but it would have to be enough for now.

The with made the first move by creating a large ball of fire between her hands, ready to throw it at the moment of her likening. In response Sam readied her ice beams to fire at full power the moment the witch went on the offensive. She couldn’t think beyond this first move.

When the witch launched the fireball by pushing it forward, Sam wanted to counter the attack with her own. before she could do so, however, a jet of water coming from behind her extinguished the fireball and drenched the witch.
Sam looked around to see where the water had come from. Behind her stood a human-sized teddy bear dressed as a fire fighter.

Instead of wasting time wondering where this had come from, she dashed forwards to the witch and grabbed bother her arms to prevent her from using her abilities again.

“Anna, it’s me, Sam! You’ve got to wake up!”

In a moment of foolishness she pressed her lips against Anna’s and when she did, she could feel the magic flowing though her lips.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 7th 2018, 9:13 pm

oh yeah there are chiefs teddys, they make yummy food. Jeannie talks to one of the teddys on the boatcaptian teddy tell the chief teddys to start a barbecue please

the sailor teddy salutes and disappears into a cabin on the boat.
jeannie hears her phone ringing oh that's great news thank you, yay one of the fireman teddys saw Sammie her and Anna kissing, huh what an odd thing to do in a fire,guess that means Sammie got her the icky witch out of her
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 8th 2018, 6:28 am

Arielle was relieved to hear the news about Sam and Anna. Relieved and angry at the same time. Relieved because they both seemed to be alright, angry because they were making out while leaving her and Jeannie in the dark about their safety. To say nothing about the forest fire they were left to deal with on their own.

Maybe Jeannie and she should just have that beach barbecue on their own. Yeah, that would teach Sam and Arielle if they arrived here to find the two of them stuffing themselves with this yummy food and realised they weren’t getting anything. Maybe she should even leave them behind on the island for the night. While they’d be sleeping in a comfortable bed, Sam and Anna could sleep on the could ground. Or in the hut near the lake if there was anything left of it. Oh, and clean up after the barbecue, the teddy bears had done enough already. Yeah, that would certainly teach them.

“Alright, tell the cooks to start preparing for the feast. Oh, and the fireman can leave those two lovebirds alone. They’ll come back when they get hungry. And we won’t give them anything!”

She laughed so loud the monkey she was holding jumped out of her arms and hurried into the nearest tree as fast as its feet could carry it.

Sam broke the kiss and moved her head back. If felt as if the kiss had drained her of all of her strength. It was a small miracle her legs were still able to carry her weight. She was certain if she hadn’t been leaning against Anna, she would have collapsed where she was standing.
Anna opened her eyes as if she’d just awakened from a trance.

“Sam,” she mumbled, “what happened? And, where are we?”

Tears welled in Sam’s eyes. The only appropriate response she could think of was pressing her lips against Anna’s again. Only this time Anna wrapped her arms around her.

Behind them the stone dragon turned to dust.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 8th 2018, 8:41 pm

yay snacks sound yummy, all that flying around made me hungry she tells the chief teddys to start the barbecue, and they run about the boat getting stuff for that.

she tells the boss fire teddy what Arrelle said since they where safe it would be okay. with the fire out the teddys return to there boat and set off for the animal shelters Jeannie's daddy had arranged to look after the animals to makes sure they weren't hurt had a place to stay while the island was recovering from the fire.

yay barbecue yummy for my tummy. Jeannie amused watches the little fuzzy helpers go about there work
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 9th 2018, 11:31 am

Arielle waved when an army of bears brought the injured animals to a revalidation centre on the mainland. She didn’t know why she waved, it wasn’t as if the animals could see her. And even if they did it was unlikely they’d understand. But somehow waving just felt like it was the right thing to do.

Once the boat disappeared beyond the horizon, she turned around. There were: sun, sea, beach, palm trees and good food. As far as she was concerned all the ingredients for a proper Hawaiian barbecue were present. The teddy bears preparing the food was an odd addition to the concept but one she could live with. Her mouth began watering just from smelling all those delicious scents. If it tastes even half as good as it smelled, she’d stay her all night to gormandize like there was no tomorrow. She might not fit into her pants afterwards but that wasn’t a problem; she’d have the rest of the week to work if off.

“I’m getting one from everything!” she declared while jumping up and down around one of the fuzzy chefs.

As befitting a master chef, the bear didn’t let itself be rushed and continued working on the food as if Arielle wasn’t there.

Sam couldn’t say how long they’d been here. When they’d stopped kissing, Anna had put her head on her shoulder and had closed her eyes. They’d been standing there like this ever since. The fire fighter teddy bear had left a long time ago and a certain tranquillity had returned to the island.

Most would have said this was how the island had to be like but not Sam. She still vividly remembered the myriad of sounds from all the animals she’d heard when she arrived here hours ago. All those sounds remained absent in the wake of the rampaging dragon.  She prayed most of the animals were alright. It was already bad enough for them they’d lost a part of their home. If they’d gotten injured or worse, killed…

“I’m hungry,” Anna suddenly broke the silence.

Sam smiled. “Let’s see if we can find the others and return to town. I’m sure we’ll find something suitable there."

She smirked. They’d likely had to get changed first, no restaurant was going to let them in dressed in these rags.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 9th 2018, 8:17 pm

yeah I want one of everything too Jeannie joins Arielle around in jumping around excited
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 10th 2018, 12:06 pm

Holding hands Sam and Anna walked back to the beach. Sam would have preferred to fly back but was simply too tired to do so. Not that walking back was much easier. While these boots she wore sure looked nice (or did so before she decided the walk in a volcano with them), they weren’t well-suited for walking. At first, she’d managed to ignore how uncomfortable they were because saving Anna had been the only thing on her mind. Now, in her tired state, she gradually became aware for sore her feet were. A part of her wanted to just kick these boots of and continue barefooted but the prospect of having to walk though a partially burned forest without shoes wasn’t very appealing either.

Their walk to the beach was an uneventful one during with neither of them said a word. When they got close enough to hear the rustling waves and smell the salty water, their noses picked something else up too: the sent of roasted meat and fish mixed with herbs.

Sam’s first thought was that her mind was playing tricks on her. In her current state that wasn’t too hard to believe. There weren’t any restaurants nearby and there was no way she could smell something coming from town. She wasn’t sure if even Jeannie could do so. Yet was Anna stopped and sniffed too, she knew it wasn’t her imagination.

The two women followed their noses to beach and upon their arrival spotted Jeannie and Arielle jumping around a giant teddy bear dressed as a chef complete with a chef’s hat and an apron. The teddy from its part seemed largely unaware of their behaviour and remained focused on its cooking. This was one of the last things she’d imagined seeing today. Or most other days.

Sam cleared her throat to draw Jeannie’s and Arielle’s attention.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 10th 2018, 8:39 pm

yay your back in time for snacks! Jeannie waves to them

(huh she might Jeannie's sense of smell is like a dog so she can smell thingys as far away as dogs can. huh probably not that far maybe she'd be able to smell across the island, but not the ocean back to the town)
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 11th 2018, 12:22 pm

Snacks? Were those two having a party while she was fighting a dragon? Every evidence, ranging from the chef bears to the food and the delicious smells coming from them seemed to indicate they were. Hadn’t she nee this tired, she might have said something about it. Now she just wanted to sink down against a tree and lose her eyes for a moment. And maybe have a try at the tasty looking food.

She didn’t need to food in order to regain her strength but having a full stomach sure felt nice. And it would be a shame to let all that food got to waste. Especially after all the trouble those bears went through to make it.

She passed a table and snatched a small fruit snack from it which she immediately stuffed in her mouth. It was sweet, likely intended as a dessert but god it tasted wonderfully. That alone was enough to endure the nasty glare the teddy chef gave her.

“It’s good,” she said sincerely. It didn’t manage to persuade the teddy chef to let her snatch another one. A tap on the hand with a spoon was all she scored.

“So, what have the two of you been doing since we parted?” she asked casually while trying to decide which tree would be the best. That large one perhaps? It stood on its own but cast a nice shadow.

OOC: I think we established the island was about 15km away from the hotel. Not sure if a dog can smell that far.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 11th 2018, 8:35 pm

well we were trying to save all the cute animals from the fire and I called daddy and he sent the teddy to help, now food time that's about it.oh and Arielle mad friends with the monkeys
(well goes Jeannie can't to then)
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 12th 2018, 11:39 am

Even if Sam didn’t get the full story (there had to be more to it than that), she was still relieved Jeannie and Arielle had managed to save the animals living here. That there were no victims as a result of the witch her rampage was a welcome surprise.

“Well done,” she complimented Jeannie and Arielle. That they managed to come up with a plant to save all the animals on such a short notice and executed it so well was worthy of praise.

“So, where are they?” Anna asked out of the blue while blatantly turning her head in every direction.

“They?”

“The monkeys you befriended, where are they?”

Arielle rolled her eyes when she answered. “They left,” she stated dryly.

“Sheer up,” Anna comforted her while patting her on the back. “I’m sure they’ll find someone better.”

“I’m going to sit there if you don’t mind,” Sam said when she tottered to the shadowy spot underneath the palm tree. If those two were going to behave like that, she intended to give them all the space they needed while waiting for the teddy chef to finish dinner.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 12th 2018, 9:41 pm

yay dinner time Jeannie is excited for the yummy smelling food. thank you teddy

she hugs the chef bear, that hands her a big plate of food. jeannie starts to eat and the bear gets the plates for the others ready
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top