The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The pillar to Heaven built in Hell
Today at 8:49 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Jeannie's super treasure hunt
Today at 8:38 pm by Jeannie Rose

» The Witch of Fire and Earth
Today at 8:26 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Reforge
Today at 5:15 pm by Danny

» Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana)
Yesterday at 10:18 pm by beepsa

» Laurence Takes Manhattan (Coraline/HS/Rosa)
Yesterday at 7:55 pm by beepsa

» Bloody Mary
Yesterday at 2:33 am by Dubloon

» Eat the Rich [Isaac]
April 22nd 2018, 1:45 am by Nate6595

» Life of a Teenage Alligator (Sam)
April 20th 2018, 3:14 pm by superguy1

» Kings, Gods and thieves
April 20th 2018, 2:33 pm by Fort/Sam

» SHRP Dossier Application
April 20th 2018, 1:42 pm by Nightshade

» Arcadian Royalty.
April 20th 2018, 4:59 am by Johanna Sharpe

Staff

Administrators

Top posting users this week
Jeannie Rose

Fort/Sam

beepsa

Dubloon

Danny

Bliss

Cerek

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2018 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

The Witch of Fire and Earth

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: The Witch of Fire and Earth

Post by Jeannie Rose on March 28th 2018, 9:27 pm

oh ok then Jeannie sticks her tongue out at the witch. hey icky witchy you can't get me she then shakes her butt and points like it's a target try and get me, pin the tail on the me

(but she left Arielle in good hands, there just fuzzy hands)

Jeannie Rose

Number of posts : 2255
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on March 29th 2018, 3:08 pm

Sam rolled her eyes. This wasn’t what she had hoped for but she couldn’t say anything about it. Not after her own childish taunts. It would only be hypocritical if she did. Regardless of the nature of the taunt, it hadn’t missed its effect.

The witch was furious. She literally breathed fire from rage. The bright orange flames stood in sharp contrast to the grey and brown rocks surrounding her. Sam remembered she’d see a fire-breather once as a child. This scene left nothing like the one from her memory. Back than she had been filled with wonder, now she only experienced dread. Why was it that evil people always ended up with amazing abilities?

After a final roar, accompanied with a burst of flame that reached all the way to the ceiling the witch seemed to have calmed down a little. She threw a nasty glare at her two challengers before she started shooting fire from her fingertips at the rocks surrounding her. Even from the distance Sam could feel the scorching heat coming from those flames. It wasn’t a big surprise when the rocks, and any stone soldier that was unfortunate enough to be caught by the flames, instantaneously started to melt.

Instead a flowing to the lowest point, as you’d expect from liquid, the molten rock started to pile up. It formed a giant pile that started growing smaller appendixes. Four of them turned into strong legs, one became a long tail, two became into a pair of giant, bat-like wings while the last one grew into a neck that sprouted a head. The creature opened its mouth that was filled with razor-sharp fangs and let out a massive roar that made the mountain tremble.

A dragon. She’d created a dragon! How were they supposed to fight a beast that size?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts - 100 Questions
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 960
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on March 29th 2018, 8:43 pm

no fair I want a dragon Jeannie wondered if she could ride the dragon that be fun
Jeannie Rose

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Female
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on March 30th 2018, 3:34 pm

“You’ll get a lot of that dragon if we’re not careful,” Sam reminded her.

As if to support her the dragon let out another massive roar, this time accompanied by a burst of scorching flames from its mouth. The witch on her part mounted the dragon’s back. She’d been an impressive foe before and now she was teaming up by a dragon. How where they supposed to defeat her and rescue Anna now? It almost seemed hopeless.

‘It’s not a dragon, it’s just a fancy rock construct,’
she reminded herself. The witch had created it and so far, all she had created had shared the same weakness to water. Though she doubted the combination of ice beams and heat breath would be of any use this time. Not only was it too big, it could likely evaporate the mist with its breath attacks too. They’d have to draw it to lager quantities of water if they wanted to have any hope of defeating it.

The dragon spread it wings and, despite them being made of stone, took off after of few powerful strokes. The guts of wind it created were enough to send a few of the stone soldiers, mostly the damaged ones, flying.

While Sam suffered no ill effects from the wind, she had flown through bad weather without much trouble, she was still in awe of the powers this beast possessed.

Upon the witch her command, the walls began to move, creating an exit big enough for even the dragon to pass through. Which it did, accompanied by another loud roar.

“After it, quickly!” Sam shouted while she immediately flew after the dragon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on March 30th 2018, 9:35 pm

ok up up and away Jeannie followed sam who followed the dragon
Jeannie Rose

Female
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on March 31st 2018, 12:06 pm

With Jeannie in her wake, Sam raced after the dragon. Keeping up with it wasn’t much of a problem. Despite its impressive wing span, the stone dragon wasn’t that fast. But what to do when she caught up? Punch it like there was no tomorrow? She was certain she could overcome the creature with pure physical power if she wanted to that thing was still carrying Anna on its back. Engaging that creature head-on might endanger Anna. She’d have to separate the first before fighting that creature.

Once out the dragon let out another massive roar before it started breathing hot flames from its mouth. Any tree caught up in its range instantly caught fire. Within moments the peaceful paradise island was facing with a genuine forest fire. As if they didn’t have enough trouble already.

Arielle wished Sam and Jeannie would soon come back. Being caught in a tree with only a family of monkeys as company wasn’t how she had expected her vacation to be. Especially because those hairy beasts constantly moved their fingers through her hair. To search for fees or something like that. She didn’t have any, something those dumb monkeys didn’t seem to understand. Well, if she staid here much longer, she was certain she’d get them. She already felt her arms began to itch.

A loud roar caused the monkeys to stop their activities and made Arielle look up. There was a dragon coming out of the mountain. She blinked and silently cursed Sam because of her story about a dragon slaying princess. Now she was even beginning to see those creatures because of boredom. When she opened her eyes again the dragon was still there. And it was coming closer.

“That’s just my kind of luck, there’s a dragon out here and no prince or superhero around to save me,”
she grumbled and looked at her hairy companions. The moment they realised the dragon was coming there way, they jumped to the next tree and on to the next from there on. All to get away from the dragon as quickly as possible. Arielle looked back at the rapidly approaching creature. “And it’s flying low too, so it’s going to rain on top of everything else. Must be my lucky day”

Thanks to her enhanced senses, Sam had no trouble spotting Arielle even from a distance. She was sitting right in the dragon’s path with no means of escape.

“Jeannie, get her out of there!”
she ordered Jeannie. “I’ll try and stop that creature!”

With those words she speeded up, allowing her to catch up with the dragon.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on March 31st 2018, 5:01 pm

huh ok then.huh guess I should have to Arielle farther away to be safe I'll find a better hiding place this time she swoops down to get Arielle and the monkeys to safety
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 1st 2018, 5:46 am

With Jeannie taking care of Arielle, Sam was free to take care of the dragon. The easiest would be to just fly in front of it and start pummelling it with everything she got. But that would not prevent the dragon from using its fire breath to attach Arielle or Jeannie from after. It was safer is she prevented it from getting any closer in the first place.

She sat course straight for the dragon its tail. The creature was too busy setting the forest beneath them on fire to notice her approach. The smoke coming from the burning trees circling up did bother her but not enough to make what she had in mind impossible as long as she didn’t breathe it in for too long.

When she was close enough, she firmly gapped the creature’s tail with both arms and began pulling. The dragon came to a full stop. No matter how much it flapped its wings, it did not move.

The creature turned its head backwards to see what was preventing if from moving. It roared when it spotted the tail-snatcher and began shaking its tail in an attempt to free itself. No matter how hard it did so, Sam did not let go. She had to hold on long enough for Jeannie to get Arielle to safety.

Once it became clear to the dragon San would not let go, the dragon opened its mount and shot a burst of incinerating flames her way. Only because of her enhanced reaction time Sam was quick enough to fire her ice beams before the flames reached her.

The two attacks collided mid-way. To the casual observer it might seem both attacks where equal in strength and cancelled each other out, Sam knew better. Using her ice beams on top of keeping the dragon in place and supporting Jeannie was draining her of her powers. Slowly but certainly the dragon was pushing her back.

When she noticed Jeannie coming her way, Arielle got up as much as being in a tried allowed her to do so and waved to get Jeannie’s attention.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 1st 2018, 9:50 pm

I'm back Jeannie grabs Arielle the monkeys hop on to hanging on her and Jeanniehuh maybe we should go back to the boat this time think so?
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 2nd 2018, 5:45 am

“Yeah, that’s a good idea,” Arielle agreed. “The boat’s out ticket off this island, we need to make sure the fire can’t get to it.”

Up in the sky Sam was having trouble keeping the dragon in check. Her ice beams were slowly but steadily loosing terrain against the dragon his fire breath and to make matters worse, the dragon began swinging its tail again in a renewed attempt to break free. Her hands already began to slip. If the dragon kept this up, she wouldn’t be able to contain it much longer.

“Hurry up, Jeannie,” Sam mumbled.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 2nd 2018, 8:30 pm

oh yeah that's a good point Jeannie doesn't want to be stuck on the island forever she hurries to get them to the boat
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 3rd 2018, 12:05 pm

When Jeannie and Arielle arrived at the beach, they found the boat right where they had left it. Because of the shifting tides, the boat now lay closer to the water than before. The boat, however, wasn’t the only thing they’d found. In order to escape the raging fire, a group of the island inhabitants (consisting of small mammals and birds unable to make it to the next island on their own) had gathered on the beach. Most of the had taken refuge behind the boat, likely believing the object could protect them against the flames.

Amongst them was a small yellow-green bird that had come here because it had nowhere else to go. Now that its mistress was finally free, she no longer needed its serviced and had just tossed it aside like an old shoe. Because it new how destructive its former master could be and because it knew the stranger hadn’t arrived by air, it had flown here in hope of finding a means to escape this place. But all it had found was the strange floating object the strangers had used. Unable to operate the thing, the bird has takes shelter next to it and made itself very small. As soon as the vehicle’s owners returned to flee the island, it would hop onboard and escape with them. It had told nothing against the other creatures gathered here. If it did and they learned of its involvement, they might opt to leave it behind. Or worse.

“Good thing you’re able to carry it to the sea now,” Arielle told Jeannie when they landed. “But what are we going to do with half the content of Noah’s ark? I don’t want to leave them behind but on the other hand I don’t know if we can take them all with us either. And this must just be a fraction of the animals living here.”

While Jeannie brought Arielle to safety, Sam was fighting a hopeless battle against the dragon. With each passing moment she felt her powers slipping. And she knew the dragon and its rider knew it too. The dragon had already been intensifying its efforts be swinging its tail again and now had increased the power of its breath attack too. On top of that the witch had begun bombarding her with small, stone projectiles.

Under normal circumstances she would have had no problem withstanding such attacks all day long. Or even dodging them if she chose so. Now she had no other alternative but to endure them.

A projectile hit her right against the temple. Unlike the previous ones this one had been burning too. It was an unwanted distraction on top of everything else. A moment of carelessness was all the dragon needed. It waved its mighty tail one last time and when it did, Sam felt her grip on the tail break. As she fell down, the creature let out a massive roar to celebrate its victory.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 3rd 2018, 8:51 pm

but we got to save them all there so cute, maybe we can make more than one trip to get them all she gets goes to get the boat started and the parade of animals follow her to find a spot on the boat
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 4th 2018, 1:45 pm

Arielle had to rub her eyes several times to make sure she wasn’t dreaming. One moment those animals were too afraid to move, the next moment they all followed Jeannie on board. She’d have to hurry if she wanted to get hold of a place of her own.

Quickly she climbed on board and immediately had to watch out where she put her feet if she didn’t want to squash some green lizard-like creature that had been amongst the first to get on board. Whatever it was, it sure was fast for something that was barely the size of her phone.

“Each trip to the mainland and back’s going to take us at least an hour,” Arielle told Jeannie. It was only a rudimentary calculation based on the time they’d needed to get here, the weight on board back then and now. No, she didn’t think she’d be far off. “Evacuating the island like this is going to take too long. The fire will be here by the time we’re back.”

A deafening roar came from the island, startling all the animals. Arielle had to dodge to prevent a panicking red bird from flying against her head.

She looked in the direction of the sound. The forest fire was still burning as fiercely as when she’d left. Sam had to be there too; why hadn’t she stopped the fire yet? She’d seen her put out much larger fires with the blink of an eye. What was taking her so long this time? If she felt she needed to wait till the last moment to make a dramatic rescue, she didn’t need to do so as far as Arielle was concerned.

“And what about Sam, she’s still out there too. We can’t just leave her behind!”

Sam felt the branches around her break as she fell. None of them had been sturdy enough to bring her to a full stop; all the managed was slowing her down a little. It wasn’t much, but enough to make hitting the ground a little bit less painful than it would have been otherwise. The branched had also managed to further ruin her costume. There were more cuts in her jacket, trousers and even her shirt than she cared to count. She might as well throw it away when this was over, there was no way she was ever going to make this presentable again.

At a time like this she missed her Fort costume. A lot of bad could be said about it but no matter how much of a beating she took, the fabric never tore. It rarely got dirty too. She really missed that costume right now. And not just because it could take a lot. Whenever she wore the costume she always felt surer of herself. A silly notion and she knew it but it was there nonetheless.

She crawled back on her feet and managed to vacate the spot just in time to be missed by a giant fireball coming that was. The dragon hadn’t waisted any time hunting her down. As fast as her feet could carry her she ran through the forest. With any luck the trees would prevent the dragon from following her. It wouldn’t buy her much time, especially not if the dragon continued burning down the forest, but every advantage, no matter how small mattered now.

Sam ducked behind a large bush to catch her breath for a moment. The dragon was hovering right above her now. The slightest noise could reveal her position.

“Cowered, where are you!” the witch shouted from the back of her mount. “Come back here and face me! Face Kekepania!”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on April 4th 2018, 10:04 pm

huh yeah we need back up then, I know I'll call daddy he knows how to fix everything. she calls her daddy to ask for help.
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on April 5th 2018, 12:06 pm

Arielle buried her face in her hands. Jeannie was going to call her father at a time like this? She knew many young people believed that their parents were always there for them and able to bail them out if things got though (an illusion she did not share) but calling them to discuss who to evacuate a tropical island while they were half a world apart was stretching it to say the least.

On the other hand, maybe Jeannie’s father really was able to fix this from his couch. Not every father could be as neglecting as her own when it came to the well-being of their daughter. It was worth letting her give it a try. At worst they would have lost a few minutes (the fire was still far enough away from them to allow them these minutes), at best they’d have a cut-and-dried solution to their problem. Hopefully one that would benefit Sam too.

She didn’t like the fact that Sam hadn’t joined them yet. It wasn’t her style to remain absent for long. Or to let fires run unchecked like this. Where was she?

“Alright, but you better make it quick,” she told Jeannie. “Cause I believe this monkey here will develop feelings for me if we stay here too long,” she added in an attempt to relief tension a bit.

From her shelter Sam kept her eyes fixed on the dragon. Her X-rays combined with the occasional opening between the leaves made this rather easy. An even without those she’d still be able to locate the dragon simply by the sound it made while flying above the forest.

For some reason the dragon had stopped its fire offensive. If it hadn’t, it could have chases her away from her shelter at any time it wanted. Was it because its mistress wanted her to have the opportunity to come out on her own or did even dragons have their limits? Sam was more than willing to take the fight to the witch and if the dragon was indeed tired, now might be the opportunity to strike.

But she wasn’t going to hurl herself in a fight like that. Even if the dragon was weakened, so was she. And the dragon had its rider on its back while she was on her own. If she wanted to stand a chance, she’d have to take down the dragon with her first shot.

Patiently she wanted until the dragon was showing her its back. A sneak attack wasn’t her preferred way of confronting a problem but she didn’t want to give the dragon to opportunity to strike back. If the two of them got into a fight up-close, they might accidentally injure Anna in the process.

There, the dragon was flying away from her and as an added bonus it was flying low too. Likely in an attempt to locate her. Let it try, it was looking in the wrong direction anyway.

Sam jumped up and immediately flew straight up faster than she’d done since arriving on the island. Before the dragon or the witch had become even aware of her presence, she was already hovering behind them. The next moment crystal blue ice beams shot from her eyes, targeting both of the dragon’s wings at the same time. If she could force the dragon to the ground by rendering its wings useless, she’d have an easier time separating the witch from her mount.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top