The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The pillar to Heaven built in Hell
Today at 8:49 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Jeannie's super treasure hunt
Today at 8:38 pm by Jeannie Rose

» The Witch of Fire and Earth
Today at 8:26 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Reforge
Today at 5:15 pm by Danny

» Look Behind You! (Samuel Grayson/Nicole Avifana)
Yesterday at 10:18 pm by beepsa

» Laurence Takes Manhattan (Coraline/HS/Rosa)
Yesterday at 7:55 pm by beepsa

» Bloody Mary
Yesterday at 2:33 am by Dubloon

» Eat the Rich [Isaac]
April 22nd 2018, 1:45 am by Nate6595

» Life of a Teenage Alligator (Sam)
April 20th 2018, 3:14 pm by superguy1

» Kings, Gods and thieves
April 20th 2018, 2:33 pm by Fort/Sam

» SHRP Dossier Application
April 20th 2018, 1:42 pm by Nightshade

» Arcadian Royalty.
April 20th 2018, 4:59 am by Johanna Sharpe

Staff

Administrators

Top posting users this week
Jeannie Rose

Fort/Sam

beepsa

Dubloon

Danny

Bliss

Cerek

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2018 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

The Witch of Fire and Earth

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: The Witch of Fire and Earth

Post by Fort/Sam on March 21st 2018, 3:15 pm

“Don’t, those things are dangerous!” Sam shouted when she realised Jeannie wanted to play with those rock tigers.

She should have seen this coming from the start; Jeannie wouldn’t waste an opportunity to play with a bunch of felines.  Even if they only remotely looked like them and were dangerous to boot. But how could this witch know it would distract Jeannie? If this really was the with from legend there was no way she could have know Jeannie, let alone how to distract her. Unless…

It made Sam feel sick to her stomach when she realised that this witch possessing Anna didn’t just have access to her body, but her memories as well. That’s how she knew Jeannie loved kittens! But if this witch had access to all of Anna’s memories, she had to know what Sam’s weaknesses were too! They weren’t just up against someone who could create an army of stone soldiers with a simple gesture but someone who knew their weaknesses as well as they did!

Sam dashed forwards, putting herself in-between Jeannie and one of the rock tigers. Her intention had been to arrive there before the rock tiger got too near, yet she found herself not moving as fast as she used to. As a result, she got there to late to knocked the tiger away from Jeannie, instead having her sleeve torn open when the tiger lashed at her with its claw. It didn’t hurt her, not in a long shot, but it was a clear reminded that she wasn’t function at optimal efficiency either.

She grabbed the rock tiger by the neck and tossed it against a pair of soldiers who were knocked back and reduced to rubble. The other tigers so this action as their moment to strike from behind.

Fort/Sam

Number of posts : 960
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on March 21st 2018, 8:25 pm

oww sammie why'd you be mean to the kitty,
I wanted to play with it.
Jeannie Rose

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 2255
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on March 22nd 2018, 1:10 pm

Sam felt the urge to hit something rise when Jeannie blamed her for ‘being mean to the kitty’. Surely Jeannie ought to realise the rock creatures weren’t innocent animals she could play with! These things could hurt her, even with her increased level of durability. Besides, they didn’t have time to fool around. Their first priority was to prevent all these rock creatures from getting closer to Arielle. Once they were dealt with, they could focus on freeing Anna from that witch that was controlling her. Playing with kittens, cute or otherwise, was not planned in the foreseeable future.

“Now you listen to me,” Sam started what would undoubtedly end as a rant while putting her hips for an extra stern effect. “We’re not at the petting zoo. We’re here to-“

“Kitten incoming!” Arielle suddenly shouted.

Sam ignored her. While Arielle no doubt meant well, she wouldn’t be bailing out Jeannie so easily. It was about time Jeannie learned she couldn’t treat everything as if it were a game. Both Anna and Arielle’s lives were in danger and the counted on the two of them to protect them. What would happen if either of them got injured, or worse, because Jeannie was fooling around? And how would Jeannie feel afterwards when she realised it was her fault?

Before she could continue her rant, Sam felt something pushing with great force against her back. Her knees gave in and she was brought to the ground, face forwards. As she tasted dirt in her mount, she realised Arielle had in fact tried now warn her for an attacking rock tiger. And ow that thing was standing on her back.

‘Way to go, Sam,’ she reprimanded herself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts - 100 Questions
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Female
Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on March 22nd 2018, 9:59 pm

well they are not fluffy and scary, so there bad kitties Jeannie gets an ideaso if I save Anna and stop the bad kitties, then can we go to the petting zoo?

huh we need a water bottle to squirt them with.that's what mommy does when the kitties are bad at home, like getting into stuff the shouldn't
Jeannie Rose

Female
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on March 23rd 2018, 11:34 am

“Yes, if we save everyone we can go to the petting zoo,” Sam replied while spitting out some dirt. It was a horrible custom, a lady unfitting but she wanted to get this taste out of her mouth as soon as possible.

But first things first, she needed to get rid of the unwanted guest on her back. And she already knew how to do it. She put her both hands on the floor and pushed herself up with such force that it sent the rock tiger on her back flying. It smashed against one of the stone soldiers, knocking them both over. Despite looking like a tiger, the creature let out a cry similar to a dog when it crawled back on its feet. The stone soldier growled when it got up.

Now this was taken care of, she could focus on the rest of the stone army. She didn’t think a bottle of water would be enough to stop these stone tigers, they were several magnitudes to big for that to work. Besides they didn’t have any with them anyway; they were left at the hut. They’d have to improvise.

There was something she couldn’t do alone but now there were two persons with the same powers she had. It was worth a shot.

“Jeannie, when I give the signal, I need you to use your heat breath,”
she told.

Sam fired her ice beams on maximal spread, allowing her to cover most of the army at the expense of the power output. This loss in power wouldn’t stop the army, but that wasn’t what she was aiming at.  It was the combination of her own ice and Jeannie’s heat she was going for.

“Now!” she shouted.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on March 23rd 2018, 7:45 pm

yay petting zoo! jeannie blast them! jeannie breaths her fire
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on March 24th 2018, 11:34 am

When ice beams and heat breath collided, the result was expectable: a damp mist that spread across the hall giving all the rock creatures it touched a shower compared to refreshing summer rainfall. It was nothing to worry about, most people wouldn’t even open an umbrella for it. The rock creatures, however, turned into a panic.

Rock soldiers began running in every direction possible without any regard for what was in their way, be it rocks, those rock tigers or even each other. More than one of the soldiers was knocked over by its brethren and was sequentially crushed underneath their feet.  All to get away from the wet cloud.

Sam smiled. Just as she had expected. Had Jeannie not found the small river where the stone giant had gone through such trouble just to get to the other side, she would have never come up with this plan.

She put an arm around Arielle and took her with her in the air while waving Jeannie to follow them.

The witch controlling Anna was furious when she noticed her army turning against each other because of an innocent, wet cloud. She waved her arms around, likely in an attempt to regain control, but to no avail. The chaos down below spread like a virus. Even the trio of giants were not spared. While they did not run like their smaller copies, they were faced with the smaller versions trying to climb on top of them in an attempt to escape the water. One by one they picked the soldiers from their bodies and hurled them across the room. Though most did not survive this ordeal undamaged, it didn’t stop others from trying to climb on one of the giants.

“That should keep them occupied for a while,” Sam said. “So, what do we do about the witch?”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on March 24th 2018, 9:42 pm

jeannie laughs watching the silly stone guys run around
huh well we can drop a house on her, or splashes her with water that's how they got rid of the bad witches in the wizard of oz, huh the house thing would hurt Anna tough.

let's try the water if we toss her in a lake that might melt the witch out of her
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on March 25th 2018, 6:45 am

Sam had ear to Jeannie’s suggestion though not because she’d seen it in a musical. If these rock creatures where powered by the witch and had an aversion for water, it wasn’t too farfetched to assume the witch might have a similar weakness for the liquid. Though not the same level as the witch didn’t seem to be afraid of the wet cloud they’d generated. A larger quantity of water might be able to do the trick. If they could weaken the witch enough, Anna might be able to break free?

But how to get her to the lake? It was beyond any doubt she was going to come willingly and Sam didn’t want to resort to physical force out of fear she might injure Anna. Perhaps a trick?

For a reason beyond Sam’s understanding the witch seemed to have a personal grudge against her. If she could provoke the witch enough to follow her, she could try and lure her to the lake for an unexpected bath. The risk existed she might take what was left of her army with her, making getting to the lake harder than it sounded. On the other hand, if the army followed her outside it was keep Jeannie and Arielle safe. That alone was worth the trouble it might cause her.

“Here, take care of Arielle,”
Sam instructed Jeannie when she trusted Arielle to Jeannie’s care.

“Hey, I’m not one of those helpless damsels in distress you find in cheap comics! I can take care of myself, thank you very much!” Arielle objected. Apparently, the decrease of temperature as a result of the fog had also caused her to regain a part of her fierce temper. Good, she might need it in the hours to come.

“I’ll try to lure the witch away, you two try and find a safe harbour until this is all over.”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on March 25th 2018, 8:19 pm

protect Arielle ok! Jeannie grabs Arielle huh she didn't like leaving sammie by herself, but Arielle needs protecting more and Sammie must have some plan, besides she was hungry her and Arielle can find snacks.

ok make sure to get Anna back safe, up up and away! she flys off with Arielle.
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on March 26th 2018, 12:30 pm

Sam watched Jeannie and Arielle fly off. Once she was certain the were out of reach, she turned to the witch.
She was still waving her arms in the air to regain control over her army. An action that was a lot easier now that the cloud of wet air was no longer being fed and slowly began dissolving. One by one the stone soldiers that had survived the onslaught were brought back under her control.

From her current position Sam had a good overview of the army. Less then half of the original soldiers were left. Not enough to conquer the world, not in a long shot, but their numbers more than sufficed to cause serious trouble for the neighbouring city. She’d have to do something now to prevent that.

“Hey, old witch!” Sam shouted, using her enhanced vocal abilities to make sure everyone inside would hear her. “Can your army of clay puppets do anything else apart from trashing itself? Or is that only because they’ve got a sour loser as a leader?”

She realised her taunt was rather childish but it was the best she could come up with at the moment. And it didn’t seem to have missed its effect as the witch immediately turned her head Sam’s way. Her expression revealed only fury. It made Sam feel uncomfortable to see Anna’s face like this.

‘Come on, Sam, you’ve got to be strong now for her sake too,’ she encourager herself.

The witch waved her arm and a giant stone pillar erupted from the ground, hitting Sam full force against her chest and slamming her against the wall behind her.

“I’ve certainly got her attention,”
Sam told herself as she began pushing the pillar back to free herself.

“Why are you doing what Sam tells you to do?” Arielle asked Jeannie when the later flew them away from the battle. “You’re a superhero too. You can even fly now! Shouldn’t you go back there and kick some butt?”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on March 26th 2018, 9:11 pm

huh that's a good point Jeannie thinks about it. yeah your right, but we need you to be safe, huh I got an idea she sticks Arielle in a tree then makes monkey sounds, a group of monkeys pops up Jeannie then talks to the monkeys.

okay if we give them a bunch of bananas the monkeys will keep you safe while I help Sammie save Anna,
be back soon, super Jeannie away!

with Arielle safe, Jeannie flys back to help
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on March 27th 2018, 2:09 pm

Arielle blinked when Jeannie dropped her off at the top of a tree. This couldn’t be happening. And to make matters worse, Jeannie instructed a bunch of monkeys to keep her safe. The humiliation that a group of small, hairy primates were tasked with babysitting her. Hadn’t she been in a tree, she was certain she’d have fainted just think about it. Now she was forced to remain conscious or risk falling out.

“Jeannie, get back here!” Arielle shouted when Jeannie flew away to help Sam. “You can’t leave me here like this!”

When it because obvious Jeannie wouldn’t come back, Arielle sighted and noticed the smallest of the monkey clan was staring at her with its big, bright eyes.

“Don’t you start thinking just because I’m in a tree I’m your type, cause I’m not,” she snapped at the monkey.

The stone crumbled when Sam pushed it away with superhuman strength. She hadn’t expected the witch to posses such a punch. All the more reason to stop her before she could turn that power against others.

“That’s all you’ve got?” she asked in a mocking tone.

The response came in the form of a second rock projectile that was launched her way. Only this time she was prepared for it. She crossed her arms in front of her body to shield herself from the impact. the projectile immediately crumbled when it hit her arms, not even knocking her back this time.

A new projectile was immediately launched afterwards and met the same fate. Sam could do this all day if she needed to, but it wouldn’t get her anywhere. Sure, with each new ineffective attach she could see the witch getting angrier and angrier but she still didn’t seem inclined to come after her. She’d have to provoke her just a little bit more. It was fortunate Jeannie had taken Arielle away, she would have never tried it otherwise.

She lowered her arms and projected her voice again.

“This will do for a warming-up, when are we really going to start?”

This question seemed to have pushed the witch over the edge. She let out a loud cry and waved her arms again. Stone all over the hall answered her command and began converging at her location, pushing her up while small stone projectiles began flying through the air, coming from virtually every angle.

“I certainly got her attention now,”
Sam mumbled.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on March 27th 2018, 10:01 pm

so rush Jeannie hurries to help Sammie. huh, how to get back into the mountain well she does have super strength now digglite dig she flys toward the mountain and spins like a drill borrowing her way in then comical crashes into through the way where Sam and the witch was.

luck for sam the parts of the wall where Jeannie broke though collided with the rocks the witch shoot at her knocking them away. jeannie dizzy from spinning stumbles a bit then waves at Sam.Ariellle said to come and help, I got some fluffy friends watching her so how do we get our Anna back.
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on March 28th 2018, 1:57 pm

With attacks coming from virtually every direction, Sam had no other alternative but the remain on the defensive side. She got ready to knock an incoming projectile down when all of a sudden a nearby wall began to tremble. A surprise attack? Not unthinkable, the walls had attacked her before. Sam turned her right had to a fist, ready to strike at whatever came through that wall.

With a loud bang the wall collapsed. Debris flew across the hall, knocking a few projectiles out of the sky when they collided. Sam blinked when not a new kind of rock monster but Jeannie emerged from the newly created hole.

What was she doing here? She was supposed to stay with Arielle. How could Arielle had told her to come back? Didn’t she realise it was dangerous out there on her own? There was no point in sending Jeannie here to help her get Anna back if it meant losing Arielle as a consequence. She’d really have to talk to her about this. Later, when they had Anna back.

Sam zigzagged through the rain of stone projectiles to reach Jeannie. Now that the girl was here, she might help her lure the witch outside.

“I’m trying to make her angry enough so she’d follow me outside,” Sam gave Jeannie a quick summary of her plan. “You think you can help with it?”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on March 28th 2018, 9:27 pm

oh ok then Jeannie sticks her tongue out at the witch. hey icky witchy you can't get me she then shakes her butt and points like it's a target try and get me, pin the tail on the me

(but she left Arielle in good hands, there just fuzzy hands)
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top