The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Encounter in the museum
Yesterday at 9:39 pm by Jeannie Rose

» The Witch of Fire and Earth
Yesterday at 9:30 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Sympathy for the devil
Yesterday at 7:02 pm by Alpha

» Elena Vexus’ 9th Advancement
Yesterday at 5:08 pm by Elena Vexus

» Not like any other hunter. (Thalia.)
Yesterday at 3:29 pm by Shadowoof

» Shakedown (Woof)
Yesterday at 3:28 pm by Shadowoof

» Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL]
Yesterday at 3:23 pm by Knightfall

» Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed)
Yesterday at 1:37 pm by The Swolefather

» The Lament of London [CLOSED]
Yesterday at 1:18 pm by The Swolefather

» An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner)
Yesterday at 4:08 am by Nate6595

» Character Outfits
January 15th 2018, 2:36 am by Jeannie Rose

» A light within the heart of darkness
January 14th 2018, 10:17 pm by Red

Staff

Administrators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2017 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

The Witch of Fire and Earth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY The Witch of Fire and Earth

Post by Fort/Sam on January 12th 2018, 1:09 pm

Sam awoke to the ungodly beeping the filled the entire bedroom and kept getting louder with each passing second. Before she even had the chance to curse that blasted alarm clock for waking her up like this, the blankets were forcefully pulled away, exposing her to a not too chill morning breeze that came in through the open door.

Next to her Anna jumped straight up in the bed and pulled her legs against her chest before wrapping her arms around them. Like Sam she looked straight at the source of their rude awakening.

“Rise and shine, we’ve got a coronation to attend to!” Arielle cheerfully announced. She was still holding the tips of the blankets in her hands. “Well, don’t just sit there like a pair of statues, get out of bed!”

Reluctantly Sam sat up straight. “Could you turn that thing off, it’s giving me a headache.”

“Fine, fine,” Arielle mumbled. She threw the blankets back on the bed, and returned to her night table to turn the alarm. Immediately the silence returned to the room, not a moment too soon.

Sam was the first to slip out of bed. She shivered when here bare feet touched the cold floor, a habit she had never been able to overcome. Once she got out of bed, Anna started moving too, albeit a bit slower. Her feet touched the cold floor, and when the did she let out a shriek and immediately pulled them back in bed.

“Don’t be a sissy,” Arielle scolded her. “it was much colder when I got up. And look, I’m already dressed.”

She spun around to let everyone see it. Though dressed was a grave overstatement, as far as Sam was concerned. Arielle had been wearing a skimpy outfit yesterday and by some miracle she had found something that was even worse. Sam was certain the average handkerchief was bigger than that thing Arielle called shorts, to say nothing of the revealing top she was wearing. What was the point of putting clothes on in the first place if they didn’t cover anything? Wisely Sam said nothing.

“Now, you two go take a shower. And don’t take too long. I’ll burst in if you do” Arielle ordered them around. “in the meanwhile, I’ll make sure Jeannie’s ready to take your place.”

Anna rolled to the other side of the bed. “You’ll carry me, won’t you?” she purred.

Sam gave her a big smile. “Of course.” She lifted Anna from the bed and without wasting any more time she hurried to the bathroom. The door was firmly locked behind them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts - 100 Questions
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 733
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: The Witch of Fire and Earth

Post by Jeannie Rose on January 12th 2018, 9:39 pm

good morning! jeannie smiles and wavesso what's for breakfest i'm hungry
Jeannie Rose

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Female
Number of posts : 1980
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on January 13th 2018, 9:06 am

The moment the door was locked, Anna wrapped her arms around Sam’s neck and pressed her lips against hers. The moment their lips touched, Sam felt like there was a volcano erupting in her chest. God, how she had waited for this since they’d gotten here. Now that they were finally alone, she wanted this to continue forever. She wrapped her armed firmly around Anna and returned the kiss with one of her own as she carried her to the shower. Their pyjamas were shed along the way.

Back in the bedroom Arielle crossed her arms and she looked at Jeannie.

“Breakfast? They won’t be serving it for another hour,” she stated. “Which reminds me, that annoying old guy won’t let me in dressed like this. Guess I’ll have to ask Sam to run out with food undetected.” She sighted. “Who am I kidding, she’ll never do that. Better put that dress I used yesterday back on when we go downstairs. I can’t be losing any precious time by having to come back here.”

She began looking though her discarded clothes. The dress was laying on a chair, underneath the clothes she had worn yesterday. It was a bit musty when she smelled at it, but it would have to do. Sam wasn’t likely to let her have another dress just for breakfast. And besides, she’d take it off the moment they were out.

“That’s right, if there’s anything you want to take with you to the island, make sure it’s put ready,” she told Jeannie. “I’ve got my drawing material ready, and I’m sure Anna will be taking her camera too. Just don’t take too many, we’ve got to carry it until the harbour and I don’t know how much storage space we’ll have on that boat. Not much, I’m guessing. It’s a small one.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on January 13th 2018, 6:46 pm

aww why wake me up then? jeannie didn't get the idea of waking up before breakfast was ready I could have ridden my unicorn longer,
huh ok let me think we need snacks and toys to play with cause the island all beach so need beach toys and stuff. huh maybe we should have got a big one then
Jeannie Rose

Female
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on January 14th 2018, 6:05 am

“Because I want you to get in as soon as the bathroom’s free,” Arielle answered. “I just hope those two don’t take too long. Sam can be quite demanding,” she mumbled. “If you’re too slow, we’re leaving you behind,” she continued aloud. “It’s a long swim, so make sure you don’t miss the boat.”

She listened to what Jeannie had to say. There was some merit in what the girl had to say. They’d be on the island the whole day so they’d need something to eat for lunch. Perhaps dinner too, if they stayed too long. And drinks too. It was warm, so it would be important to stay hydrated. There might be a source of fresh water on the island, but they couldn’t risk getting there only to find out there wasn’t one. Returning to town to buy water would make them loose too much time. Better to take it with them to be on the safe side. If there was fresh water, they’d know it for the next time.

“There was a small super market on the way to the harbour. We could stop there and buy something,” she told Jeannie. “But a bigger boat’s out of the question. If we do, we’ll have to take those sailing courses. I’m not going to lose so much time sitting in a classroom. We’ll just have to make do with the space we’ve got. Buy the way, if we’re stopping at the super market first, we can’t take too much with us anyway. That’s too difficult while shopping.”

Maybe they ought to slit the group in two. Two of them could carry everything to the boat while the other two went shopping. But would that really make things easier or just harder? Those at the boat would be finished before those shopping and would just be waiting for the rest to show up. Not the most efficient way of using their time. Maybe Sam could be convinced running between the boat and the shop to save them some time? It was worth asking. If she knew how much easier it made things, she’d sure do it. After all, she wouldn’t want to lose any vacation time either.

Arielle was still thinking about the what was the best course of action when a pink and white with traces of brown blur unexpectedly dashed through the bedroom. Before she had time to recover from her shock, the blur was gone again.

“Qu'est ce que c'est ça?” she mumbled.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on January 14th 2018, 7:28 pm

huh ok then me get ready she listens to Arielle explains her plan.yikes a ghost she hides under the blanket when the flash goes by
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on January 15th 2018, 12:02 pm

“A ghost?! And to think I’ve specifically asked for a room without any unwelcome guests!” Arielle complained. “Anyway, it seems to be gone now. You can come out again.”

Back in the bathroom Sam used one hand to lock the door behind her again while she was carrying a pile of clothes with the other. They were a bit in a mess, but that was to be expected. She had to dash through the bedroom to collect them and hadn’t paid much attention to the way she grabbed them. Anna immediately came her way to relieve her of her burden. Like Sam she was only carrying a large, white towel wrapped around her body.

“Next time you carry someone to the bathroom, remember to take some clothes with you as well will you,” Anna told her while she began splitting the pile of clothes. Her own clothes she put on her shoulder, Sam’s she threw right back.

“This worked too,” Sam tried to minimize her oversight while she got dressed. It was the same dress she had worn yesterday; she had just grabbed the first think within reach. For Anna she had taken more time to pick a white shirt and blue Capri pants she felt suited her and had to be more comfortable than the clothes she had worn yesterday.

“As long as you’re not expecting me to do it next time,” Anna laughed.

The both finished getting dressed and did each other’s hair. Sam didn’t have much trouble with it, Anna had short hair and she was used to helping other people with their hair. The same couldn’t be said about Anna, who’s experience was limited to doing her own hair. This, combined with Sam’s hair being a mess as the result of her resent dash, would have made it a very painful business for everyone else. When they were both presentable again, they walked out holding each other’s hand.

“Ah, there you are,” Arielle said when she noticed them. “Good, a moment longer and I would have bashed the door to drag you out,” she added with a laugh that make it unsure if she meant this or not. “Jeannie, you’re up. And are your toys ready? While you’re in, I want to make sure everything’s ready to go.”

“Aren’t we coming back after breakfast?” Sam wanted to know.

“Sure, but I want to have everything ready, that’s all,” Arielle told her. “By the way, we’re stopping at the super market before going to the harbour for drinks and lunch. You think they’ll have sandwiches we can take?”

Sam nodded and began studying the items Arielle had already prepared. Apart from four towels there were Arielle’s drawing necessities (paper and pencils), Anna’s camera and Sam’s novel. None of it was very big, carrying it all wouldn’t be a problem provided Jeannie didn’t go overboard with her toys.

“Good,” Arielle nodded in return. Then she noticed Jeannie was still there. “Why are you still here? Hurry up, go take a shower!” she chased Jeannie until she was in the bathroom. When she got back, she want to Anna, bended over and whispered: “So, how was it?”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on January 15th 2018, 6:05 pm

huh well have to call the Ghostbusters to check the room then, yup there in that one she points to a big box stuffed with beach toys.
ok me go, this is a funny game Jeannie still sleepy stumbles into the bathroom as Arielle chased her there
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam Yesterday at 1:19 pm

Anna blushed when Arielle asked that question while Sam began studying the television as if her life depended on it while silently cursing Arielle. What was wrong with her asking questions like that? Didn’t she have any respect for other people’s privacy? How would she feel about it if Sam started asking her such question? Arielle being Arielle, she would almost certainly answer. And going in great detail too. But the rest of the world wasn’t like her, they preferred to keep some topics private.

“Come on, we’re all grown-ups, there’s nothing wrong with talking about these things?” Arielle tried to encourage them. She looked from Anna to Sam and back to Anna. “Ow, come on, don’t be a spoilsport!” Sam grabbed the TV guide and began studying it with utmost interest. “Fine, if you don’t want to. At least let me give you a few pointers.”

She bended over, pushed a strand of hair covering Anna’s ear away, put her both hand around it and whispered something. Had she wanted to, she could have heard every word that was said, no matter which precautions Arielle took. Given the subject, however, Sam decided to block the conversation entirely. What she couldn’t prevent perceiving, was Anna’s reaction to it: her cheeks turned even more red (making a tomato look pail in comparison) while her eyes grew the size of soup bowls.

“Really?” she gasped.

Arielle nodded enthusiastically. “She talks in her sleep.”

While she normally didn’t consider herself the centre of attention, Sam was positive she was the subject of the conversation. And it annoyed her she didn’t know what exactly they were talking about. Now she wished she had eavesdropped on the earlier conversation.

“I do not,” she strongly objected while tossing the TV guide aside.

Arielle laughed. “Oh yes, you do. You always talk in your sleep when you fall asleep in front of the television.”

Sam frowned. No one had ever told her about this before. This coming from Arielle made it even less likely she’d believe it. Even with that sincere undertone in her voice. Especially because if that undertone.

“You’re just making it up,” she told Arielle in an attempt to change the subject.

Anna however would not have it. “So, if I,” she started. Arielle nodded. “Okay, but, how do I?”

“No need to worry, I’ll take care of everything,” Arielle reassured her, which was Sam’s que to start worrying. “In fact, I came prepared.” This earned her a sceptical look from Anna. “Not for the same reason you need it, but I’ve got everything you need right here.” Arielle tapped on a small, brown suitcase Sam recognized coming from Arielle’s atelier. She didn’t know Arielle had brought It along. But then again, given the amount of luggage they’d brought along, especially considering how short their stay would be, that was to be expected.

“Does that need to come along too?” she asked while wondering if she should have a peek inside or not.

“It does now,” Anna said, beating Arielle to the bush. “And no peeking,” she added as if she had read Sam’s mind. As if it would help, she and Arielle both sat in front of the suitcase.

“I hope Jeannie’s nearly ready too,” Arielle said out of the blue when she lipped into the borrowed dress. “it’s almost time for breakfast. I want to be down and back within half an hour. That should be around eight than. A half an hour walk to the super market, a twenty minute shopping break and on to the harbour. With a bit of luck, we’ll be on the island around Nine.”

“Make that half past nine, I don’t think our boat will be that fast,” Anna corrected her.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose Yesterday at 9:30 pm

jeannie pops up dressed as a sailor if we go to a firework place and get a big rocket to stick on it. then we can go super fast, that's a lot to rember she writes down Arielle's plan so she can remember it all.
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top