The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Cyrus Solomon - Solomon I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Cyrus Solomon - Solomon I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Cyrus Solomon - Solomon I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Cyrus Solomon - Solomon I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Cyrus Solomon - Solomon I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Cyrus Solomon - Solomon I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Cyrus Solomon - Solomon I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Cyrus Solomon - Solomon I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Cyrus Solomon - Solomon I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Cyrus Solomon - Solomon I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Cyrus Solomon - Solomon I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Cyrus Solomon - Solomon I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Cyrus Solomon - Solomon I_vote_lcapCyrus Solomon - Solomon I_voting_barCyrus Solomon - Solomon I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cyrus Solomon - Solomon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cyrus Solomon - Solomon Empty Cyrus Solomon - Solomon

Post by Doc January 6th 2018, 4:18 pm

Personal Information
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alias: Solomon
Title: The Undead Avenger, The Revenant, Rags
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Human (Revenant)
Citizenship: American (Seattle)
Hair: None
Skin: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Blood Type: Ectoplasm  
Height: 5’10”  
Weight: 170 lbs

Known Family Members:

Delilah - Deceased Wife
Sarah - Deceased Daughter

Physical Appearance & Physiology:
Solomon is covered in wrappings made of leather and cloth. He gives off a slight odor of decay, blood, and mold.

Spoiler:

Personality:

As a being that is only alive due to the intense hatred that he feels for those who have wronged him, Solomon is understandably a reclusive individual. He has very little patience for small talk but is willing to sit in silence, if need be, until his next quarry presents itself.

If one is capable of breaking past the melancholic aura that he creates will find an empathetic soul that is lost in his own personal demons. Solomon enjoys art, especially music; he is usually found listening to songs with strong meaning and emotion behind them.

His sadness over the deaths of his family never left him, and without an outlet, he simply sits in silent suffering. He regularly visits their graves, leaving flowers in their memory. On the other side, Solomon constantly searches for the men who killed him and their mysterious employer, wishing to claim his vengeance.

Despite being on a personal quest for revenge, Solomon is willing to put his own revenge aside for that of others. Some believe this is because Solomon secretly fears death, others believe it’s because he can empathize with those who have been wronged.

History:

Born Cyrus Solomon, Solomon grew up to like his last name more than his first, empowered by the legacy of intelligence and philosophy. A normal man by all accounts, his life led him to study art, history, and philosophy; miraculously he found a career that involved such things and even found a wife. On the same day that his family grew by one more member, a terrible event befell Solomon’s family.

While on a job in Africa, Solomon had discovered a mummification site, one that was meant to preserve the warriors that would protect pharoahs in their journey to the afterlife. Upon discovery, Solomon received many ambitious and suspicious offers to the site and its contents, which he refused adamantly. Rather than seeking wealth, Solomon wished to share the discovery to the global history and knowledge that the world had.

When he arrived home to greet his wife and his newborn daughter, Solomon was greeted by armed men, sent by an unknown buyer to collect the artifacts that he had brought home for study. He lived long enough to find the remains of his family before his assailants shot him in the gut and left him for dead. After looting him, leaving behind nothing but scraps and broken relics, Solomon left the mortal coil with nothing but rage. Upon entering the darkness, Solomon was greeted by a voice.

"Do you want vengeance?" it asked.

"Yes," he answered.

When Solomon awoke, he was covered in the rags and broken relics left behind by the looters, bound together by the blood of his family and the remains of the decayed. Inside, there was only one thing left within, the force that gave him life.

Revenge.

Powers and Abilities
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Powers:

Spoiler:

Experience/Abilities:

Artist: While not a master craftsman or an incredible painter, Solomon understands the language of art and is capable of understanding things that less creative minds might overlook.

Historian: Solomon has a great understanding of history in both events and archaeology, able to date objects with a few observations and predict how buildings are made based on their historical presence.

Linguist: Solomon has a strong grasp of English, Arabic, and Coptic.

Weaknesses

Physical Weaknesses:

Mental Weaknesses:

Priority

1. Endurance
2. Strength
3. Reaction
4. Agility

RP Sample

Spoiler:
Doc
Doc
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Cyrus Solomon - Solomon Empty Re: Cyrus Solomon - Solomon

Post by Chellizard January 10th 2018, 2:18 pm

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top