The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 I_voting_barEradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 I_voting_barEradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 Empty Re: Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 20th 2017, 7:56 pm

"Chelle is involved? Well... Crap... Guess I owe her one... THIS IS PAYBACK FOR GIVING ME ERRTU AND NOTHING MORE! AFTER THIS WE'RE SQUARE!" -The Demonic Dire

[Still in, wouldn't mind being in a thread with a villain! It'd be nice to let Dire get bullied into doing someone else's will once more.]

Last edited by TheDastardlyDire on April 12th 2018, 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 Empty Re: Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules

Post by Shadowoof December 20th 2017, 9:36 pm

"Facing that guy and his army? Well. There's nothing quite like fighting demon lords huh. Took long enough anyway." - Jake Zaapiel (renegade with a side of hero.)

Last edited by Shadowoof on April 11th 2018, 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle December 21st 2017, 2:49 pm

"I've seen more than a few Lucifers in my time. The one thing that they have in common is that they all fall at one point or another. Besides, I did say that I'd keep an eye on Lucius... That was our deal of sorts." Pinnacle signing up.

"This is precisely the kind of world-ending event that E.C.L.I.P.S.E. is supposed to help prevent. Lets see if demons can bleed, shall we?" Recluse signing up.

"... I made it? I MADE IT!" Asha signing up.

"..." Antithesis signing up.

Last edited by Pinnacle on April 11th 2018, 1:06 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited for Arc Sign-Up changes.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 PinnacleSig
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Number of posts : 270
Job : ECLIPSE Agent
Humor : PUNS!
Registration date : 2017-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal December 21st 2017, 4:41 pm

"I'll be a thorn in that blowhard's side!"

Fleur-De-Lis ready, willing and able.
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Row December 21st 2017, 8:56 pm

"Hi, I am Poring Flan and I am hungry... for battle... of course..." -Poring Flan (before her stomach starts growling.)

Last edited by Row on December 27th 2017, 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall December 22nd 2017, 10:55 pm

"Quite the predicament everyone's gotten themselves into this time huh? Well if you can't beat em', keep at it and try again." "I suppose that my assistance will be needed as well. Count me in." Knightfall and Nocturne, locked and loaded.

"As an agent of the heavens this is nothing but my duty, prepare to face the Almighty's wrath!" Baldassarre, at the ready.

Last edited by Knightfall on April 11th 2018, 2:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 2rggabb
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Woo yeah! I'm like fucking Spider-Man bitches!" -Knightfall
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to play with guns?" -Knightfall

"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." -F. Scott Fitzgeral

Warnings : 2 Warnings
Number of posts : 160
Job : Whatever pays well.
Humor : Dark and sarcastic.
Registration date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 December 25th 2017, 12:33 am

chaos...the world will burn..

Heaven? Hell? Lucifer? This changes everything. Time to bring a little logic and science into this.

Spade and Vicious want in.

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 274
Job : Student
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus January 10th 2018, 11:47 am

”Oh my, what fascinating rumors buzzing about. I haven’t commanded an army since the Second World War... This rock could use a little shaking up.” -Elena Vexus

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Swolefather January 12th 2018, 9:03 pm

Asgard stands with Midgard.-Roan

I guess this counts as monster hunting too?-Darwin

The end of this world isn't for a couple million more years though?-Lilliana

Hopefully I can be of some use.-Creature

Wait a second..DEMONS EXIST?! Guess I'll uh..join in..I like earth. -Kinsey

Last edited by The Swolefather on January 13th 2018, 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : SHRP's strongest member
Lift things up, put them down.
Resident competitive weightlifter.

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Row January 12th 2018, 9:14 pm

"Our allies... Are they not human? Is this a job we can do? "
"Demon, god, alien, it matters not. Fantasma will rise as the darkness falls"
"For in the dark we thrive."
"And they will die."

-Lunetta and Gia

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan Darner January 12th 2018, 11:36 pm

"There is no way that I am letting a pile of ash knock me off my throne. He had his chance. Now it's time for the new demon king." -- Nolan Darner

"I want to help!" "You can't, Dolly." -- Dolly Darner (pouting) and her brother's reply.

(Dolly will be more of the occasional nuisance than anything else.)
Nolan Darner
Nolan Darner

Quote : "I've had this power my whole life. I've fed on fear as long as I can recall. This is how I grew up. And I don't know what Id do if it were to just disappear."

Number of posts : 46
Humor : Ruthless
Registration date : 2018-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 19th 2018, 4:04 pm

-My DeviantArt-
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade April 17th 2018, 1:52 am

"What the fuck is going on." -- Coraline

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "I'm gonna fucking die."

Number of posts : 413
Job : Dying
Humor : Help
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal April 17th 2018, 6:17 pm

Fleur-De-Lis is still available.
"I'm the thorn on the rose's stem." ::Evil grin::
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Helel Amaranthine May 1st 2018, 4:11 am

*sighs* -- Leon

Leon Trabocchi
EXP
Helel Amaranthine
Helel Amaranthine

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2018-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Parfume May 4th 2018, 4:40 pm

"I will end this peacefully! Even if some think I'm just a kid..." --Parfume
Parfume
Parfume

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2018-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top