The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules I_vote_lcapEradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules I_voting_barEradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules I_vote_lcapEradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules I_voting_barEradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules Empty Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules

Post by Chellizard December 19th 2017, 11:32 pm

Whispers in the underground where the magic users, meta-humans, demons, and other gifted individuals lurked were getting louder and louder. The talk of a demon lord coming back to power was looming upon the more secretive parts of the world. However, the news was travelling fast and it was becoming more and more apparent to avid human fans that followed the supernatural and all the chaos that looms in the darkness.

The rumor that spread is that he was back. He had been laying dormant, all of his powers gone. He was a hollow shell of what he once was. He had been cursed by his own flesh and blood, left to die. It was hundreds of years ago when he first lost to a woman named Madeline, the Goddess and ruler of Arcadia. His goal was to take over her realm, but of course that was not the outcome. He had barely scraped by, forcing the demoness into a deep slumber for many years to come. It allowed him to recuperate lost resources, but as soon as he had attempted to sway his newest children to his bidding, his only daughter chose to bring him down.

Her name was lost in stories, many calling her the Fire of Hell, but those that can read the mother scriptures knows her as Chelle. She stood beautifully at five feet and eleven inches. Her strong jaw, piercing auburn eyes, and overwhelming presence could send a loud room into a deafening silence. She destroyed her father, plunging his very sword through his still beating heart. As he came to his knees, he pleaded for mercy.

As the blade was pushed further into his chest she would whisper, "No more chances, Alexander. Your time has come." Some say that they can hear her powerful voice as they read the old words on the scriptures.

The old demon would plead again, his life leaving his eyes. As she pulled the blade from her father, it became her's. It would be her's until she died.

Alexander, with his last gasping breath, would use the last of his power to cast a final curse.

"Upon the death of Lucifer, may he rise again when his killer has become prey." A wicked grin would cross the beautiful man's features, his form then turning to ash before scattering to the four corners of the realm known as Hell.

But now, as his killer has grown weak at the hands of another, meaning she is now prey, Lucifer rises again.

He has an army.

What do you have?

Hi there!

The world has been haunted for centuries now by an ever lurking evil. Now is the time for this evil to rise and thwart the plans of those with good willed intentions. Those brave enough to stand against the darkness are rumored to have great rewards. Those that stand with the evil also have a chance of doing great things. May your fate ever clash, and may balance come once again.

This is a site wide Arc. Users that choose to join are handing over control of their characters fate's to the Game Master (Chellizard) who will be reading every post and deciding your characters future. If you choose to post and participate in the Arc, bad things may or may not happen to your characters involved. If you choose to acknowledge the Arc, but not participate, that is fine. You will not be controlled in threads set outside of the Arc area. However, you may not reference anything that is not currently happening or have happened in threads in this Arc section.

Users that join a thread are required to give notice if they are unable to post. If they do not give word, and do not post within 48hrs of their turn coming around, they will be removed from the Arc. No harm will come to their character, but they will be unable to participate.

In order to participate, just sign up below with the character that you would like to have involved and you will be given a thread with a prompt as well as participants to interact with.

I will interject with obstacles during your RPing adventure as they arise. It is your goal to react to the events appropriately.

- R O S T E R -

"The world is lost to chaos; it's time to show them why I was born into this world... to bring balance once again." -  Chelle Takeiro

"I have nothing better to do... and this is some serious family bullshit." - Nathaniel DiMartino

"Why the HELL did I agree to help? This is not my place. No." - Malus Takeiro

"I will bring the light, the pain, and make the darkness quiver in fear!" "Shut up, idiot. I got this." "But, BLISS!" - Tyuki Gold

"Ugh. This is really not good for my complexion." - Uzma Williams

"Dr. Karma is my name, bringing it back around is my game." - Skyler Snowden

"RYZO! No! BAD DOG! Ugh!" Ryzo is seen going after some demonic creature... Mirshann has to save him. - Mirshann Rosin

"The world is filled with endless adventures, and I need future allies to help me kill my father. Maybe these are the right people to hang around." - Vihaan Kharti

Last edited by Chellizard on August 1st 2018, 7:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules Empty Re: Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules

Post by Humanity December 19th 2017, 11:45 pm

"My Wife's life won't be ended by this knife. I'll deal with this devil!"

"It looks like The Lord Protector needs to come out of retirement."

(Asmodeus and Humanity signing up)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules Empty Re: Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules

Post by Johanna Sharpe December 19th 2017, 11:53 pm

"He took my sister and tried to take my kingdom. I'll show him a second time why you don't mess with the Queen of Arcadia!" -Madeline

"I will stand by my queen and do everything in my power to carry out her will!" -Thalia

"This really isn't my problem, but what kind of daughter would I be if I let my mom have all the fun?" -Johanna

"..." -Nu

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2016-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes December 20th 2017, 12:01 am

”I can smell the fear in the air! Time for ol’ Jack to prove to Madeline why he’s worthy!” - Jack O’Leary

”Why am I doing this? Why am I out here? Oh right... monster hunting... god that was a terrible career path...” - Seth Greening

”I’m only here so that I can prove that I may have been a bad guy, but I’m not a bad guy. - Ashley Cresswell
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen December 20th 2017, 12:03 am

"Not normally my problem but maybe my mom will owe me one after this." - Miguel

"Knowing my luck, someone's going to drag me into this." - Samael

"Knowing Sammy's luck, i'm going to get dragged into this." - Adam

"Not letting my fake husband fight demons and get himself killed." - Casmaudius

"I have my own reasons for being here." - Hyperion (Alignment - chaotic neutral)

Also, still doing this! Added in Hyperion.

Samael and Adam thread together

Last edited by Samael Christensen on April 11th 2018, 5:34 pm; edited 5 times in total

The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 20th 2017, 12:21 am

"I find it only fitting a third 'devil' should join this frey, whatever side i may find myself on." -
Lucius (Good guys/anti-demons, subject to change)

".....I'm just here for the demon killing."
- Drifter (Good guys/anti-demons)

Still doing this.

Last edited by Red on April 11th 2018, 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Stone December 20th 2017, 1:07 am

Hello.   If there is a place for a low-end metahuman federal Detective in this fracas, I would enjoy participating in this event.  

"I was never one to believe in holy books or fairy tales, but HOME wants this looked into, so I guess I'm about to do some looking..."  --Detective Stone

Cheers!

Last edited by Detective Stone on December 20th 2017, 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules UMDPiL3
Detective Stone
Detective Stone

Quote : "You haven't really failed until you stop trying."

Number of posts : 51
Humor : "I get knocked down, but I get up again."
Registration date : 2017-10-19

Back to top Go down

Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and Rules Empty Re: Eradication of Armageddon: Synopsis and sign up thread

Post by Gray December 20th 2017, 3:09 am

"Let's get this over with." - Omega (Chaotic Good)

"How interesting..." - Insanity (Chaotic Evil)

Last edited by Gray on April 14th 2018, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gray
Gray

Quote : Smile.

Number of posts : 35
Job : unemployed lol
Humor : meme
Registration date : 2017-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 20th 2017, 6:06 am

"It's time for the Sun Queen... to end." -Shauna Masters aka Sun Queen, looking for a grand outing.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by skullheadsoldiers December 20th 2017, 6:19 am

"I don't care what they call themselves, a villain is a villain and I won't let them harm the innocent if I can help it." -Tesla

Last edited by skullheadsoldiers on April 11th 2018, 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
skullheadsoldiers
skullheadsoldiers

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2017-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Apeking4 December 20th 2017, 6:57 am

"Every time I leave my island, EVERY TIME!" -The Good Devil

The Good Devil
Apeking4
Apeking4

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2017-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Witchcraft December 20th 2017, 5:40 pm

"A chance to get some real demonic power? This is too good of an opportunity to pass up." - Witchcraft
Witchcraft
Witchcraft

Quote : Oh, you don't believe in magic...?

Number of posts : 10
Humor : My sense of humour blows.
Registration date : 2017-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by PropTop December 20th 2017, 6:36 pm

"I've been through death once. No more. It's time to protect and serve." - Marcus
PropTop
PropTop

Quote : "Am I dead? Or is this just another state of living I wonder."

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2017-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Outbreak December 20th 2017, 7:31 pm

"I'm always up for a piece of chaos, count me in on the side of the Devils" - Outbreak (Celes Zolls)

"Well I'm not used to this crazy supernatural stuff, but if I'm gonna jump in it may as well be the deep end" - Shatter (Lilith Sands)

"Between heaven and hell, I choose my own path. But the innocent must never suffer because of the war between realms, Kool-Aid will risk it all" - Kool-Aid (Calix Cashell)

(edit - My 3 are still in)

Last edited by Outbreak on April 11th 2018, 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Outbreak
Outbreak

Quote : The world will break under my heels

Number of posts : 11
Job : Librarian
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2016-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 20th 2017, 7:56 pm

"Chelle is involved? Well... Crap... Guess I owe her one... THIS IS PAYBACK FOR GIVING ME ERRTU AND NOTHING MORE! AFTER THIS WE'RE SQUARE!" -The Demonic Dire

[Still in, wouldn't mind being in a thread with a villain! It'd be nice to let Dire get bullied into doing someone else's will once more.]

Last edited by TheDastardlyDire on April 12th 2018, 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top