The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Voglia Hit One  Tesla - Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Voglia Hit One  Tesla - Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Voglia Hit One  Tesla - Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Voglia Hit One  Tesla - Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Voglia Hit One  Tesla - Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Voglia Hit One  Tesla - Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Voglia Hit One  Tesla - Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Voglia Hit One  Tesla - Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Voglia Hit One  Tesla - Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Voglia Hit One  Tesla - Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Voglia Hit One  Tesla - Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Voglia Hit One  Tesla - Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Voglia Hit One  Tesla - Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVoglia Hit One  Tesla - Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers) - Page 2 I_voting_barVoglia Hit One  Tesla - Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Voglia Hit One  Tesla - Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers) - Page 2 Empty Re: Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers)

Post by Row January 8th 2018, 9:18 pm

Fantasma froze after hearing the contraption whine while the humming of electricity filled the air. She gritted her teeth and tried to put some distant but the effects of being in the light had already taken effect. Her body was sluggish and she took full the full blast of electricity from the Hero.

She screamed falling into the edge of the light. Her body did not respond. Her clothes burnt clothes protected her skin from any damage but now tortured her pain nerves. The exposure to the light sapped her energy like a mosquitoes sucking on blood.

"G-Gia... Ge.. ge...Ai... eee." Her voice stuttered as her body twitched and jerked. Each order to her body painfully bounced around her body before reaching to correct designation.

Blood Gushed out of Giuseppe eye as the blade was forcefully ripped out of his face.
"BITCH," he cried out as he struggled through the pain.

As soon as Tesla released him, he fell to the ground covering his eye. "That bitch... that bitch... GET HER ASS! ARENT YOU A HERO!"

Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Voglia Hit One  Tesla - Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers) - Page 2 Empty Re: Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers)

Post by skullheadsoldiers January 8th 2018, 9:28 pm

Tesla simply glanced back at Giuseppe for a moment, a heavy frown in his features. Looking back to the strange, woman he believed from the voice, he couldn't help but be perturbed by her injuries. She was still talking to something, so she was alive at least. Shaking his head he ripped a piece of cloth from his shirt and tossed it to the man behind him. "Wrap that around your head good and tight, it should slow the building. If you can stuff some parts of your own shirt in there as well to staunch the bleeding, do that."

Putting his full attention on the woman, he slowly makes his way over to her, making sure to keep a cautious distance. Taking a moment to judge her injuries, he would attempt to flip her over and place her hands behind her back as gently but sturdily as possible. If done, he would then place some handcuffs on them that he kept on him when on patrol. "Just who are you?"
skullheadsoldiers
skullheadsoldiers

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2017-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Row January 8th 2018, 10:12 pm

The hero was moving in, but Fantasma was still having trouble controlling her moments. Her body inched out of the light but the Hero managed to catch her. Turning her over and hand cuffing her. She stopped struggling, staring at the edge of light. She only needed one more inch before she could be reunited with the darkness.

"We... woo... nooo... stupid..."
Her voice stilled jerked around but her body finally responded after saying the last word.

She could move, though it was still painful. She planted her head onto the ground and with all of her strength, bucked up to force the man off her and push her head into the shadows. "GIA" she whispered. There was a movement in the darkness.

Her eyes returned to their normal black color before the girl stopped moving. "I am not finished!"

Giuseppe with a rip in his shirt and a makeshift bandage covering his eye shouted, "TESLA, in front of you!"

In the darkness outside of the light, A black sword pieced the light and cleaved down at Tesla attempting to cut him in two.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Voglia Hit One  Tesla - Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers) - Page 2 Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by skullheadsoldiers January 18th 2018, 2:20 pm

Tesla's eyes widened as he was thrown off the woman. He went to put his weight on her again, only to stop when he heard Giuseppe's shout. Looking up, he noticed the blade right as it was coming down on him. Having little time to react, he quickly brought up one of his gauntlets to tank the blow, gritting his teeth as the sound of metal and something echoed in the night. Throwing his arm out in order to throw the blade away from himself, he immediately reaches a hand backwards towards the lamp post, drawing in electricity from the nearby source.

As he does so his eyes would begin to glow brighter and lights all across the street would begin to show signs of flickering in and out. Literal arches of energy can be seen moving into his hand as he continues to absorb in the electricity, a few hitting the ground near him. Looking back to the man he says through clenched teeth, "Get ready to run."
skullheadsoldiers
skullheadsoldiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Row January 18th 2018, 7:36 pm

A feminine corrupted laugh echoed as the shadow blade dissipated into the light after shattering against Tesla's armor. Shadow figure backed from the light and recreated her weapon. The laughter died down though the figure stopped moving.

"He... he survived," Giuseppe mumbled, "Tesla" He stopped after the light flickered. "You idiot, what are you..." The lights flickered again and revealed a black dagger lodged into his leg. The man screamed falling to the ground and holding his leg.

More laughter filled the air and the dark figure appeared behind the man but still in the darkness.
It held a dagger arced back and ready to be thrown. The figure in front of Tesla giggled, "Look's like your poor friend can't run. What will the hero do?"

The lights flickered again and Lunetta was gone along with the figure. In her place was the black knife which held the letter. should the street light stay on a few seconds later the dagger in the man and the knife would disappear eaten away by the light.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Voglia Hit One  Tesla - Voglia Hit One: Tesla (skullheadsoldiers) - Page 2 Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by skullheadsoldiers February 6th 2018, 8:22 pm

Tesla didn't even bother with a response, simply smirking despite his charge being injured. "This." With a silent scream a literal nova of energy explodes outwards from the electrokinetic, scoring the ground around him and continuing all across the street, even stretching up to nearby rooftops. Sucking in a breath, he immediately turns to Guiseppe and attempts to heft him to his feet.

"Come on, we got to move. I don't know who is after you but that should hold them off for a moment." Without wasting any more time Tesla would begin to move Guiseppe down the street, but remaining among the light provided by the streetlamps.
skullheadsoldiers
skullheadsoldiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Row February 7th 2018, 3:03 am

"Good damn it... fuck," Guiseppe whined as he tried to block the bleeding from his leg. The pain from his head and now leg kept his mind occupied and prevented him from noticing Tesla's attempted to move him. His body followed Tesla as he helped him out of the street light and into another light but his mind could not process anything outside of trying to stop the pain. Nothing in his life prepared him to deal with the girl and the pain was a constant reminder.

"Tesla... your... doing a... ahhh... terrible job."

The dark figure evaporated like gas as the electricity coursed through its body. However it did not scream or cry in pain. Instead it only smiled, enjoying the pain. Electricity hummed and sparked until it was drowned out by a girl's scream. Lights throughout the area flickered as the energy excited electronics everywhere. As the girl's voiced died, so did the lights.

"My doctor... he is... not far. Just a few more blocks. It's inside a lenders office called Three Wishes. It has a Genie lamp for a sign and bared windows. The building just received a new white paint job Its not very big, just a couple of rooms wide. One floor. Probably has a bad rep for roughing up those who don't make on time payments."

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top