The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The great chase! (Woof)
Today at 3:26 am by Jett Lockwood

» Kings, Gods and thieves
Today at 1:03 am by Cerek

» Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!)
Yesterday at 10:31 pm by Jeannie Rose

» A normal day in New York.
Yesterday at 10:28 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Jeannie's super treasure hunt
Yesterday at 10:19 pm by Jeannie Rose

» The Witch of Fire and Earth
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Echelon
Yesterday at 3:51 pm by Technaught

» True Path - an AU My Hero Academia roleplay
Yesterday at 12:49 pm by epsi

» If You Can Make It Here... (Klaus)
Yesterday at 2:57 am by Danny The Sphinx

» Walk the Dinosaur (Danny and the Axe Knight)
Yesterday at 1:30 am by Danny The Sphinx

» Apollox
May 22nd 2018, 11:35 pm by Zonky Blong

» A spark of conflict
May 22nd 2018, 10:53 pm by Parfume

Staff

Administrators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2018 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Encounter in the museum

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Encounter in the museum

Post by Jeannie Rose on January 21st 2018, 8:46 pm

yeah packing good, huh well snacks cause I get hungry easily, wasn't sure what kinda clothes is it warm or cold in moomocoo?

Jeannie Rose

Number of posts : 2338
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on January 22nd 2018, 2:59 pm

“The evenings and nights might get a bit chill, but apart from that I wouldn’t worry too much about the temperature,” Matilda told Jeannie. “Make sure you’ve got a warm sweater and long trousers for the evenings and you should be fine. Oh and something against the sun, if you’re sensitive to it.”

She tried to remember if there was anything else they’d need? There was diving equipment, of course, but doctor Lefranc should have that covered. But apart from that, there wasn’t anything she could think of. Not right away, at least. And even if they did set out without something important, she was sure they’d manage. She had gotten through on improvisation alone before. Why wouldn’t it work this time?

“I’m not sure about the snacks, though. They take up a lot of space and customs might get difficult if we’ve got too much food with us. You sure you’ll need it?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts - 100 Questions
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 1024
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on January 22nd 2018, 8:39 pm

oh okay them warmer clothes for night time.yeah, I have a high metabolism it's a side effect of my superpowers! huh well maybe if there is lots of food where we stay at if you think packing snacks might be hard
Jeannie Rose

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Female
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on January 23rd 2018, 11:54 am

Matilda blinked. This was an unexpected development for sure. Naturally she knew about those gifted few. Everyone did, they were constantly on the news. One had to live under a rock not to know about them. And even than it was no guarantee you wouldn’t run into one of them. But she had never met one who so casually dropped this unusual aspect about them. Most who had eventually told her, had done so out of necessity and with the promise to never tell anyone about their true nature. A promise she was more than willing to keep.

Around here the stigma of being super-powered might have disappeared a long time ago, mostly thanks to a few extraordinary individuals who had lived up to the highest expectations. But not everywhere. There were still places where these people were treated with disdain, as if they carried some kind of decease. And those places began to grow in numbers again.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know,” she eventually told Jeannie. “If you need them, you can take them with you. We’ll make it work somehow.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on January 23rd 2018, 8:35 pm

yay thank you, I hate getting the munchies with no snacks around Jeannie was happy she didn't have to worry about getting hungry.smells like mommy has dinner ready! lets go
Jeannie Rose

Female
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on January 24th 2018, 1:36 pm

“On my way,” she told Jeannie.

She didn’t smell anything. How could anyone in a place this size? The kitchen might as well be a five-minute walk from the garage. If not more. Was this one of Jeannie’s abilities? Or was it just her overactive imagination again? Matilda was at a loss, she didn’t know if she should just ask Jeannie what these powers were or not. Jeannie might have casually mentioned them, but hadn’t continued about the subject since? Was it something she wanted to talk about or not?

What surprised Matilda even more was the fact that Jeannie’s mother did the cooking herself. She couldn’t remember her own mother ever cooking. Especially not when they were having guests. Not that she was any different. She never did so either, they had a kitchen staff for that. It wasn’t that she couldn’t cook, she was perfectly capable of preparing a few simple meals. She had done so during her student years. But since then? Not as far as she could remember.

As she followed Jeannie through the halls, Matilda prayed the girl her parents weren’t big on protocol. All she had to wear was this wet bicker suit. Not the attire one usually wore when being invited to dinner in a castle.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on January 24th 2018, 6:49 pm

ok, so are you like the lady in the tomb raider games find treasures for the museum.huh do you want to change clothes? your all wet, I got a big closet so I'm sure we could find you something to borrow

(huh, that's a good point if they leave in a castle they should act more royalty like. guess we can say Jeannie's mommy felt like making her a special meal before she goes on her big trip )
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on January 25th 2018, 12:01 pm

“I’m not some ordinary grave robber, I’m an archaeologist. A scientist,” Matilda objected to Jeannie’s comparison. “I’m doing this so everyone can learn and benefit from what I discover. Not for fortune or getting my name written on a plate somewhere. And certainly not to get a kick out of it.”

She stopped, looked at her wet clothes and the trail she had left behind on the floor. “A towel would be nice,” she added with a smile.

OOC: Indeed.  Or she has to do the cooking because every cook they hire runs away when the realise how much Jeannie eats:)  No one wants to be awoken at 1 AM to make a pizza or something.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on January 25th 2018, 9:31 pm

oh like daddy kinda he is a scientist, ok me find a towel, Jeannie looks in closet and find her a towel

(huh yeah but they might need to hire a bunch of cooks cause Jeannie eats so much)
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on January 26th 2018, 11:50 am

Matilda gratefully accepted the towel and used it to dry her face off. Afterwards she began taking her wet clothes off. Her shoes first, followed by her jacket and shirt. Her pants where the last to go. She didn’t mind stripping down to her underwear in front of a stranger. The many excavations and adventures she’d been on had taught her that privacy was a rare commodity and she shouldn’t be too picky about it. Perhaps not very ladylike, all things considered. Regardless, it felt good to finally get out of those wet clothes. Perhaps not very ladylike

She used the towel to wipe herself dry. But now what? She didn’t fancy slipping back into those wet clothes. And unless the etiquette had been drastically changed the last few weeks, she didn’t think Jeannie’s parents would respond very favourable to her showing up in her unmentionables.

“You wouldn’t have anything to put on, would you?” she asked Jeannie. “Those won’t be dry for at least a few hours.”

The fact that she had thrown them all on a pile, wouldn’t help much in that regards. On the contrary. She bended to pick them up. And to think she’d bought this outfit because the salesman had guaranteed her that is was one hundred percent waterproof. That guy would regret it if he ever had the misfortune of running into her again.

The only bright thing about it was that her wallet and phone were still dry. The pockets seemed to have been made of much higher quality compared to the rest of the costume. A small comfort, indeed.

OOC: True, so very true.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on January 26th 2018, 11:49 pm

jeannie giggles finding her new friend standing there in her undies funnyyeah we can go to my room and find you something, want to put that in the laundry thingy to dry them off?
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on January 27th 2018, 10:02 am

Matilda didn’t know what Jeannie found so funny about her. There was nothing about her body or her chose of underwear that should provoke such a reaction. With a shrug she waved it off as mere childish behaviour on Jeannie’s part.

“If it’s not too much trouble,” she said when she handed Jeannie her wet clothes. She did take her phone out, just in case Benjamin would contact her to let her know which preparations he had made for their flight.

Before she followed Jeannie to her room, Matilda wrapped the towel around her upper body to give the impression of it being some kind of ridiculous dress. Normally she wouldn’t mind, but she was a guest after all. What is she ran into Jeannie’s parents while on the way? It wouldn’t make a very good impression considering she was the person who they entrusted to look after their daughter for the next couple of days. A lesson from her mother how a lady ought to be modest came to mind too. She couldn’t say where that came from, she wasn’t a lady.

Matilda followed Jeannie to her room. On the way she stopped a few times to study a painting or a sculpture. Judging by their age, they either belonged to several of Jeannie’s ancestors, or whoever it was this place had belonged to before Jeannie and her family had moved in. She wouldn’t mind coming back here to give some of them a better look.

“So, what have you got?” Matilda asked when they finally reached Jeannie’s room.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on January 27th 2018, 10:17 pm

ok Jeannie pushes a button on her desk a big teddy bear dressed as a butler comes in and Jeannie gives him the wet clothes to take dry them off please the bear nods his head and waddles off with the clothes.

all kinds of stuff she opens a door in the room to show a closet almost big as a room
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on January 28th 2018, 6:40 am

Matilda wasn’t sure what to make of this. She had in her life, as a mother, an archaeologist and a teacher encountered many strange things, both earthly and unearthly, but never had she encountered anything as strange as a teddy bear butler. The way it behaved, not that different from Arthur, made her unsure if this was an actual guy in a silly costume or some kind of mechanical one by the hand of Jeannie’s father. When the bear butler left again as quiet as it had entered, Matilda wasn’t even sure she wanted to know the answer.

Her next surprise came when Jeannie showed her the wardrobe. Though wardrobe may be a too simple term to do it justice. It was big enough for several people to walk around in simultaneously without getting in each other’s way. To say it was as big as her bedroom back at home, which was the master bedroom, might be an exaggeration, but not by much. And wherever she looked there were clothes. She didn’t even own a tenth of what Jeannie had hanging around here and already Adam complained she had too much.

Matilda went through Jeannie’s wardrobe to see if she could find anything suitable. She was only a tad taller than Jeannie, so that shouldn’t be to hard. However, she quickly came to the conclusion that a large part of it was in pink, not precisely her favourite colour, had rather childish motives on it, or was simply to strange to wear. Like that navy-blue sailor suite she had stumbled upon. Jeannie seemed to have a particular taste when it came to clothes.

Eventually she settled with a black and pink sweater that had to be too big for Jeannie, but fitter her just fine and a brown robe that seemed oddly out of place amidst this colourful collection. She looked in the mirror and was certain Adam would laugh himself to death if he ever saw her dressed like this. Hopefully Jeannie’s parents would not share his reaction when she presented herself like this.

“Alright, I think we’ve made your parents wait long enough,” Matilda spoke when she turned away from the mirror.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on January 28th 2018, 8:34 pm

jeannie watched her pick some clothesgood choice that ones warm and fluffy
yup to the dining room then Jeannie grabs her hand and leads her down the hallway, Jeannie thought it'd be best to hold on so she didn't get lost which was easy to do in the castle.
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on January 29th 2018, 9:23 am

Being lead by the hand by a person half her age was a new experience to Matilda. Usually she was the one leading others. Mostly to get them out of dangerous situations where standing still meant a certain, usually immediate, death. Though the odds of that happening around here were slim. Maybe Jeannie was just that hungry and she didn’t want her to dawdle on the way to the dining room like she had on the way here. Whatever the reason was, she decided to humour Jeannie and let her have her way.

Once they reached a big, nicely ornamented door and the smell of food became perceptible to everyone, Matilda knew the dining room was just in front of them. She pulled her hand free and straightened her sweater to the best of her abilities in order to make a fine first impression. At least as much as the situation allowed it.

“Right, ready to go,”
she informed Jeannie.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum