The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The pillar to Heaven built in Hell
Yesterday at 11:05 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!)
Yesterday at 11:01 pm by Jeannie Rose

» OP Powers
Yesterday at 8:26 pm by Cerek

» Small Town Horrors
Yesterday at 4:34 am by SkepticalStoic

» Character Outfits
May 25th 2018, 10:55 pm by Jeannie Rose

» A normal day in New York.
May 25th 2018, 9:42 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Home at last
May 25th 2018, 2:50 pm by Arrowman

» Reporting for duty!
May 25th 2018, 2:02 pm by Arrowman

» A spark of conflict
May 25th 2018, 7:42 am by Casmaudius

» Shakedown (Woof)
May 25th 2018, 4:39 am by Shadowoof

» Jeannie's super treasure hunt
May 24th 2018, 10:48 pm by Jeannie Rose

» The Witch of Fire and Earth
May 24th 2018, 10:46 pm by Jeannie Rose

Staff

Administrators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2018 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Encounter in the museum

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Encounter in the museum

Post by Fort/Sam on January 14th 2018, 6:52 am

Matilda took deep breath. “There is that, but there’s more.,” she started.

She gave a nod to Benjamin who pressed a few keys on his keyboard. The desktop faded and made room for two old pictures. The left one showed an old Spanish galleon with the statue of a reared-up unicorn attached to the front of the ship. The right one was the portrait of a noble looking Spaniard. Matilda knew the portrait wasn’t a realistic one. According to many sources De La Loma had a crooked nose, the result of a childhood accident, and by the time the portrait was made, he had already lost his left eye to pirates. But then, when had these portraits ever been an accurate reproduction of reality? She had a collection of busts back at home of ‘famous’ ancestors who had looked nothing like their busts. She dared say the might not even recognize their own image if confronted with it. But this was neither this nor that.

“This,” she started when she tapped the image of the portrait, “is Alejandro De La Loma. A Spanish noble and conquistador from the late sixteenth century. And this,” she tapped the galleon, "was his ship, El Unicornio, the unicorn.”

“Like so many of his countrymen, De La Loma was attracted to the riches found in the New World. But where as his fellow conquistadors were mostly interested in acquiring gold and fame, our friend here had a much higher goal: he attended to achieve immortality.”

“What caused him to become obsessed with it is unknown, but most assume it had something to do with him losing his sister whom he loved very much at a young age,” Benjamin added. “He himself has burned most of his family chronicles from that time in a fit of anger, so we can’t be certain.”

“Anyway, we know that in order to achieve this, he tried to find the Fountain of Youth which he believed was located in the New World,” Matilda continued. “There’s plenty of sources that indicate had had disregarded orders to pursue a clue. All in vain. Eventually he turned his back on his fellow conquistadors completely to peruse his own goals. What happened to him the next three years, we don’t know. But than he unexpectedly showed up in Spain again, looking like a man half his age. He even had his missing eye back. Or so the stories go.”

“Which you can’t see here, because the artist has taken some liberties,” Benjamin added, referring to the portrait. He was beginning to sound exited.

Matilda on the other hand remained as calm as ever. “When asked what had happened, De La Loma claimed to have found his Fountain of Youth in Atlantis with the help of some strange map and a mysterious stone. Nothing is known about the map, but we know the stone was kept in a locker De La Loma always carried with him. We know he had it with him when we set sail again to Atlantis. And that’s the last we ever heard from him.”

“Until today!” Benjamin exclaimed. “The wreckage of his ship has finally been found!”

“And we intend to go there to get that map and stone before anyone else can,” Matilda concluded. “So you can see, it won’t be an ordinary vacation.”

Fort/Sam

Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on January 14th 2018, 8:17 pm

jeannie trys to keep up with all the big words they where usingoh so it's a treasure hunt themed vacation, how fun!  makes sense since you guys are a museum, and what an exciting story Jeannie smiles excitedly yay we are playing pirates find the treasure she starts singing the pirate song
Jeannie Rose

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 2348
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on January 15th 2018, 2:06 pm

Matilda blinked and looked at Benjamin who just shrugged in return. This was not exactly the kind of reaction she had expected. This girl seemed to drift from one fantasy into the next, unable to focus on the present for very long. That could prove problematic if they ever got into trouble. But for now, all she could say was that Jeannie had a good singing voice. Even if the song she sang didn’t agree with her taste.

“Right,” she started when Jeannie had finished. “Unless there’s nothing else to add, we all better get going and prepare for tomorrow.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts - 100 Questions
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Female
Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on January 15th 2018, 6:46 pm

ok so I should go home and pack then? huh, what kinda stuff should I bring? want coming home and help,
you could stay for dinner, mommy is a good cook, you could see our castle it's really cool.

and daddy would love to hear your story he likes history stuff like that, we can tell them right.
Jeannie Rose

Female
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on January 16th 2018, 1:41 pm

Coming with her? Matilda though about it for a moment. It would be an excellent opportunity to get to know Jeannie a bit better before they left for Morocco tomorrow. And also, to make sure Jeannie didn’t take too much along. She didn’t know why, but for some reason people always took too much with them when they went travelling. Her rule when it came to this was simple: if you can’t carry it yourself, you shouldn’t have brought it along.

“Sure, I’ll come along,” she told Jeannie. With a bit of luck, she wouldn’t have to look for a place to sleep tonight. And be in an excellent position to ensure Jeannie arrived on time tomorrow. She couldn’t say why, but she had a feeling this girl’s punctuality wasn’t her strongest point. Her intuition hadn’t been wrong much.

Telling the girl’s parents. Her first thought would be to keep the information to as few people as possible. But these were the girl’s parents, they had a right to know what their daughter was up to. Especially if it could be dangerous. She’d want to know too, if her children would ever get into a situation like this. Of course, should that happen, she’d join them right away. Hopefully Jeannie’s parents wouldn’t take such a drastic decision.

“Yes, I suppose you can tell them,” she told Jeannie. “Well, I’m off to collect my motorcycle. Where is it you live?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on January 16th 2018, 9:39 pm

yay it'll be fun we can have a slumber party!huh, I live at a castle she draws a picture of a castle and Jeannie riding a unicorn to it.it's really big so that makes it easy to find
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on January 17th 2018, 1:59 pm

A slumber party wasn’t the first thing that came to mind. And not just because she was nearly twice this girl’s age. She didn’t care much for those things. Never had. She had been to one once, a long time ago and it had been a disappointment. It had been listening a whole night to the worst clichés of a bunch of overly girlish girls with about as much depth as a piece of paper. The next morning she’d been relieved when her father had come to pick her up. Not an experience she wanted to repeat.

She looked at Jeannie’s drawing of her home. It was unlikely she’d be able to find it with just this information. The girl in the front (Jeannie most likely) riding a unicorn didn’t help much. But there weren’t many real castles in the neighbourhood. Not many that resembled Jeannie’s drawing anyway. If she eliminated the ones where the girl couldn’t live (because she knew the occupants in person) the one left should be Jeannie’s place. Or so she hoped. If this castle, like the unicorn, only existed in Jeannie’s imagination, it be a lot harder to find her.

“Maybe it’s best if you give me the address, just in case,” she told Jeannie while she began suiting up.

She looked through the window on the way to the exit. It was still raining. Not as hard as when she got her, but she wasn’t looking forward of having to go out again in this weather. Her only comfort, even if small, was that as of tomorrow she wouldn’t have to worry about rain for a few days.

“And when will you be back home?”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on January 17th 2018, 8:18 pm

oh yeah that would help she writes the address on the back of the drawinghuh pretty soon I guess however long it takes to get home, wish the rain would stop I don't like the rain much it's like the skies crying
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on January 18th 2018, 11:55 am

Matilda copied the address in her phone app. She didn’t know the neighbourhood the map sent her to very well, but well enough to know there was indeed a castle that way. Seemingly Jeannie’s castle didn’t just exist in her overactive imagination. The same probably couldn’t be said about the unicorn from the drawing. At least she hoped, cause if it did, it would turn her world upside down.

“Thanks,” Matilda said while putting the drawing away. “I’ll hang on to it in case I still need it,” she explained. “You’ll get it back when I get to your place.”

When the reached the exit, Matilda was fully suited-up again. She just needed to put her helmet on. Her motorcycle was right where she’d left it, in front of the entrance.

“I’ll wait for another ten minutes or so before I leave,” she told Jeannie. “I don’t want to get thee before you lot are back. I don’t fancy having to wait on your doorstep. Not in this weather anyway. And you don’t have to worry, where we’re going it won’t rain much.”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on January 18th 2018, 10:36 pm

yay that's good rain icky, ok then see you soon then!bye bye she waves goodbye to them and skips off to find her parents and go home.
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on January 19th 2018, 12:08 pm

As agreed, Matilda waited another ten minutes during which she said her goodbyes to Benjamin before she left the museum. On her motorcycle.

With the address Jeannie gave her, it was a piece of cake for her to get to the girl’s home address. When she arrived at the castle, Matilda took out Jeannie’s picture again and looked at it while making sure the rain couldn’t get to it. Jeannie’s technique might have been a bit childish, but it was an accurate representation of the castle. Down to the number of towers. Only the unicorn was missing.

Matilda got of her motorcycle and with the vehicle at hand she walked towards the front door and rang.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on January 19th 2018, 8:31 pm

hello! Jeannie smiles opening the door for her.gusses my picture helped you got here pretty easy
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on January 20th 2018, 5:08 am

“Yeah, it did,” Matilda answered. About ten minutes ago it had begun raining harder so she was eager to get in as quickly as possible. The only think she worried about was her motorcycle. It could handle the rain, it had already endured far worse, but she couldn’t just leave it on the doorstep. Not while she was invited as a guest anyway. “By the way, where can I put this?” she asked, tapping on the handlebars.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on January 20th 2018, 10:38 pm

oh you like motorcycles too? we can put it in the garage,me and daddy like cars so we have a nice big one so collect a bunch of cool ones. their plenty of room for your bike to this was
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on January 21st 2018, 7:01 am

Matilda followed Jeannie to the garage which was indeed as large as the girl had lead her to believe. And filled with a large collection of different models. She didn’t consider herself an expert when it came to cars, but she could easily believe this collection would make many other collectors turn green with envy.

Finding a spot the put her motorcycle was easy enough. Had it not been for one motorcycle with pink flames painted on it, her own motorcycle would have looked out of place amidst all these cars. It still was the only wet vehicle, though. A puddle was already forming underneath it.

Matilda took off her helmet and gloves, and put them on the vehicle. She wouldn’t need them inside, and didn’t know what else to do with them.

“Right, we better get packing, them,” she spoke. “Have you already decided what you’re bringing along?”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on January 21st 2018, 8:46 pm

yeah packing good, huh well snacks cause I get hungry easily, wasn't sure what kinda clothes is it warm or cold in moomocoo?
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum