The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Encounter in the museum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Encounter in the museum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Encounter in the museum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Encounter in the museum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Encounter in the museum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Encounter in the museum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Encounter in the museum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Encounter in the museum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Encounter in the museum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Encounter in the museum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Encounter in the museum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Encounter in the museum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Encounter in the museum - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEncounter in the museum - Page 2 I_voting_barEncounter in the museum - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Encounter in the museum - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEncounter in the museum - Page 2 I_voting_barEncounter in the museum - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Encounter in the museum

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Encounter in the museum

Post by Guest December 20th 2017, 6:21 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 20th 2017, 8:45 pm

apple pie and hot chocolate milk, yay Jeannie loves those, your a nice grandpa guy she gives him a hug then holds his hand so he can lead her to the sweets. she has a big smile on her face.

(of course, that'd work it's Jeannie Laughing )
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 21st 2017, 6:24 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 21st 2017, 9:36 pm

jeannie ate her sweetsthank you, grandpa, huh oh yeah we came together then I saw the dinosaur.

it was crowded so since I'm small I crawled under everybody to get to it. but I guess mommy and daddy didn't follow. huh they must still be looking around I gusses
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 22nd 2017, 6:07 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 22nd 2017, 8:38 pm

ok it's very nice grandpa, you got neat stuff,
and I got treats. , are you like the king of the museum?
you should make a decree to allow the peting of dinosaurs.
and tell the guard guy to be less grumpy.
that's probably a good idea they'll be worried cause I get lost easy.

jeannie finishes her snack
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 23rd 2017, 10:28 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 2nd 2018, 1:50 pm

oh ok then, so you get the stuff in the museum ok. when her parents came in she smiles and hugs themyay Jeannie is found! mommy daddy,
I got to pet the dinosaur, then I met grandpa and he gave me snacks and helped me find you guys

her parents listen to her story and are happy to have found there disappearing daughter.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 2nd 2018, 3:17 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 2nd 2018, 8:10 pm

"oh dear, what did she get into this time?" Jeannie's mommy was used to hearing this as Jeannie's curiosity and overactive imagination got her into all sorts of stuff.

Jeanne's daddy being a scientist was kinda interested in what the important discovery might be, well look for them he was good at figuring out the best way to get Jeannie to do something she was quite childlike so making a game out of things usually worked.

that and bribing her with treats, which Mr. Benjamin seemed to guess as that was keeping Jeannie entertained at the moment
"well did tell her you were playing secret agent and that she has to make sure the bad spies don't find out?"
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 3rd 2018, 2:31 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 3rd 2018, 8:45 pm

exclusive tour! and I get to touch the stuff yay Jeannie likes that! so I got to keep it secret ok lips are sealed she makes a zipper motion across her mouth. that sounded like a good prize for not telling about the unicorn thingy,

pinky promise she holds her pinky finger up to pinky promise with her
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 4th 2018, 2:07 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 4:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 4th 2018, 2:15 pm

ok then I'll come visit again for special tour and yummy snacks, bye bye she waves goodbye

her parents apologize for any trouble she might have caused and thank them for taking care of Jeannie while she was lost. then they leave
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 6th 2018, 11:39 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 6th 2018, 9:42 pm

jeannie wonders about looking at more stuff. huh I just thought of somthing she goes to the office and knocks on the doorhey mister grandpa guy I was wondering where you get the yummy pie? like can I buy it somewhere or is there a recipe I can give mommy so she could make me some.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top