The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Encounter in the museum - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Encounter in the museum - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Encounter in the museum - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Encounter in the museum - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Encounter in the museum - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Encounter in the museum - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Encounter in the museum - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Encounter in the museum - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Encounter in the museum - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Encounter in the museum - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Encounter in the museum - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Encounter in the museum - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Encounter in the museum - Page 10 I_vote_lcapEncounter in the museum - Page 10 I_voting_barEncounter in the museum - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Encounter in the museum

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Encounter in the museum

Post by Guest March 4th 2018, 9:27 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 4th 2018, 11:09 pm

well I heard this story about a ghost ship being spotted off the coast of Florida, that sounded really neat so I went to try and find it.

my friend Danny was looking for it too, you'd like her I think she old stuff professor like you to or something, most our get together involve finding some thingy somewhere.

so when we find the ship we go on it to investigate,we found the treasure but it was cursed and tried to make me a ghost pirate too, but the Danny used her magic bracelet to break the curse and we got rid of the ghosts so the ocean was safe again. huh, i'm hungry whens lunch?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 5th 2018, 3:38 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 5th 2018, 8:49 pm

overpriced? huh that was a world Jeannie never thought much about being the only child in a rich family, Jeannie never worried about that if she wanted something she'd just ask mommy and daddy to get it for her.

yay they must be good then if there are worth a lot, ok then she gets out a comic book to read
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 6th 2018, 3:08 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 6th 2018, 9:06 pm

after a couple hours and comic books later. jeannie pokes Matilda wakey wakey miss Matilda I think it's lunch time she points to some Flight Attendants who was going about delivering food and drinks the passengers what do you think is for lunch?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 7th 2018, 3:05 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 7th 2018, 8:49 pm

yeah it's yummy, I like the extra mayonnaise, good amount of the condiments is part of a great sandwich.soda was yummy two, was the coffee good. it looked normal coffee I like fancy coffee better, you know like at the shops when they put whip cream, chocolate, and stuff in it. taste better that way Jeannie eats her lunch.

(what is GBP,MAD, USD?)
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 8th 2018, 2:49 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 8th 2018, 8:47 pm

haggiling? like the pawn star guys? Jeannie was kinda confused if they had to do like the guys on the show it would take forever to buy anything. but I thought the museum was paying for everything, take others with us? yay I like making friends
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 9th 2018, 3:11 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 9th 2018, 10:53 pm

oh yay learning traditions sounds fun. huh so is this doctor lady pretty?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 10th 2018, 11:30 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 10th 2018, 9:52 pm

cause Jeannie likes pretty girls, huh maybe she'll be like the tomb raider lady I like her she's pretty and her games are fun to play
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 11th 2018, 6:02 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 11th 2018, 9:08 pm

oh she's like a granny then. jeannie follows along behind her so are you like that then?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top