The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Encounter in the museum - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Encounter in the museum - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Encounter in the museum - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Encounter in the museum - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Encounter in the museum - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Encounter in the museum - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Encounter in the museum - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Encounter in the museum - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Encounter in the museum - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Encounter in the museum - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Encounter in the museum - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Encounter in the museum - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Encounter in the museum

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Encounter in the museum

Post by Guest February 15th 2018, 12:11 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 15th 2018, 9:57 pm

a funny trumpet sounds and Jeannie wakes up to see one of the teddy bears playing it is it time to get up already? the bear points to a silly cat clock in Jeannie's room.

ok then breakfast time! right on time some more bears dressed as chefs come in to bring her breakfast in bed yay pancake time!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 16th 2018, 2:38 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 16th 2018, 8:37 pm

the bear leads her to Jeannie's room, Jeannie was sitting on the bed eating pancakes and watching cartoons.

good morning! Do you want to join me for breakfast in bed?

having taken her to Jeannie the butler bear pulled out a notebook to write down what Matilda wanted for breakfast for the chief bears
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 17th 2018, 9:48 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 17th 2018, 6:59 pm

huh, a few maybe miss Matilda liked to eats a bunch to Jeannie thought as her pile of pancakes was bigger then what most people would order but she was almost done so she didn't see the full plate.huh no, I was going have some more I just thought pancakes was a nice start I like the chocolate chips in them the one teddy went deliver Matilda order another came in with the rest of Jeanne's a big plate of french toast covered with strawberry and whip cream.

yay thank you teddy Jeannie munchies on her sweet treat. yeah I packed some stuff,
big teddys are getting it ready
she points her fork to the window where some bigger teddys where loading suitcases in a car.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 18th 2018, 7:05 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 18th 2018, 6:52 pm

jeannie munchies on her breakfast, a butler bear brings in Matilda's for her
huh no didn't think of that, I wanted to have enough clothes you never said how long we'd be gone, carry them my self? huh well at the airport maybe but hotels sometimes have them guys that carry them for you.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 19th 2018, 2:25 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 19th 2018, 8:50 pm

too much, huh Jeannie never thought about that she always found it better to be prepared huh well I guess I could carry stuff, I'd rather pack too much than not enough though.so breakfast good?

should be daddy used videos of the best chefs to program them I helped research cause I like fancy restaurants, so the chef teddys make the yummiest treats
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 20th 2018, 2:13 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 20th 2018, 9:17 pm

huh ok then, huh kids your a mommy? neat do you got any pictures of your kiddies? huh, I think that one was from a dinner daddy likes around here. he programmed the teddys to know all their stuff. yup guess so

jeannie grabbed some clothes another teddy came in and handed Jeannie a rubber ducky to letting her know her bubble bath was ready. ok bath time and then I'll get dressed and ready to go. oh, should let mommy and daddy know where going or they'll worry I got lost in the castle again it's pretty big. jeannie goes to take her bubble bath.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 21st 2018, 2:36 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 21st 2018, 9:51 pm

jeannie plays with toy boats and the rubber ducky in the big tub full of bubbles yay captain qwackers well find the treasures
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 22nd 2018, 2:50 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 22nd 2018, 9:56 pm

huh oh right wait for me! close to 15 minutes later Jeannie comically hops out on one foot trying put her sock on the other sorry I'm not used to being in a hurry so much
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top