The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Megathon
Today at 9:57 pm by American_Bowser

» Way of the law (Woof)
Today at 8:27 am by Shadowoof

» A Teacher of War
Today at 8:16 am by Shadowoof

» Your Cholesterol Might Be A Little High
November 9th 2018, 2:39 am by Danny The Sphinx

» Bound In The Gaze Of The Abyss
November 8th 2018, 5:52 pm by MissingAxis

» Act One: Houston
October 28th 2018, 5:24 am by Bliss

» Aryn Cruz
October 28th 2018, 2:42 am by Bliss

» Plasma (Villain Application)
October 27th 2018, 7:38 pm by Not_Revising

» Who let the dogs out?
October 27th 2018, 2:02 am by Charlatan

» Pro-Techt
October 26th 2018, 11:25 am by Chellizard

» Mitosis Advancements
October 26th 2018, 11:17 am by Chellizard

» Returning from obscurity
October 25th 2018, 10:05 pm by Cerek

Staff

Administrators

Top posting users this week
Shadowoof

Jett Lockwood

Pyrrha

American_Bowser

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2018 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

It's raining somewhere

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED Re: It's raining somewhere

Post by Hyperion on December 21st 2017, 2:34 am

Mike liked chai, that much was certain but he didn’t come here for a warm cup of tea. Despite how much he enjoyed the stuff. ”Archons and eldritch entities? Now that is  odd...and I thought my reason was odd” She contemplated something, sipping her chai and hmming considerately.  ”I’m sorry, I don’t know what or who this Archon is.” She said finally with a small sigh

”What do you mean you don’t know? Not even an inkling?” Michael questioned, sounding a little annoyed.

”Not anything an eldritch entity would fear, it’s usually the other way around. Granted...my travels have not been too extensive and my experience with eldritch entities does not go too far beyond the one who calls herself The Good Sister.” She hummed, setting her cup aside before turning towards the wall. ”You know, it is a little rude to draw on a persons wall don’t you?” Whatever he was doing, well she did not know.

Hyperion

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus on December 29th 2017, 3:07 pm

Silus had continued to finish his little drawing before stepping aside and revealing a large black almond like split. The ridges of it seemed to warp and convex the area surrounding the drawing, a true masterful work on the perceptions and warping's that was beheld in the eye. Silus smiled as his replication faded from the state of being, and Silus began to place his hand on the drawing.

"So, I'm gonna tear reality." he explained, almost as if it were something rather easy to accomplish. He cleared his throat and then looked to "The Weaver" and explained his thought process. "If you can mend reality then there's no real danger. But if what Samhain said is true...this thing obviously must not like when this happens...so it may prompt him to do something about it." He explained. As far as a child's thought process, it was a decent idea. It just had so many things that weren't considered or looked into. It was the classic case of the kid wanting to help, but having a high probability of making things worse.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Silus

Male

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on December 29th 2017, 3:55 pm

”You’re screwing with us..right?” Mike questioned, narrowing his eyes on Silus as he casually mentioned tearing reality. That wasn’t exactly a simple thing to do, let alone something that was meant to be chatted about casually. What consequences could come about was unknown, but he did not want to find out. Yet here Silus was, saying he would do so. ”Do you...have any idea how many things could go wrong doing that if you could do it.” If Silus could, well he felt he had to stop it from happening. The potential of everything collapsing in upon itself was not a chance worth taking.

”It could possibly destabilize the fabric of your world.” She noted, but shrugged. ”Besides, he already did it so all I can do now is fix it.” She sighed, standing from her seat and setting aside the still steaming cup. Cracking her fingers in the manner a performer would before playing their instrument. ”Watch closely. I rarely get to have people watching me in work...not in a long time anyhow.” Energy coalesced around her fingertips, starting dull but elongating into sharp points. Light fading to reveal what looked to be needles formed around her fingertips.

Dipping her hand forward she seemed to pierce into something despite there only being air, then pulling back as glittering thread materialized from that nothingness. ”Luckily this isn’t a massive rift.” Drawing this glittering thread over the rift she began what could only be described as high speed stitching, each movement eventually closing up the rift. Followed by it fading into nothingness.

”This is not was I was hoping to deal with.” Michael sighed and leaned against his seat, resting the palm of his hand against his face.

”Anything else you need from me to prove?” She asked with a sigh, settling into her seat and sipping at the warm tea once again.[/color]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shael Atterrius
Hyperion

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity on December 29th 2017, 7:38 pm

"Mike, I know exactly what I'm doing, okay? A little trust goes a long way." Silus said, the fact he trusted Michael to get in the car with him was a testiment to that. Mike was actually tolerable, and not as much a s a depraved hedonistic sadist as Silus had originally contrived. Granted, most fo that was the brain's inherent coping skills for a betrayed and wounded child. Without a second for anyone else to interject, Silus manifested his drawing, allowing a rip in reality itself to appear.

Silius gave a little sigh as the woman closed the rift. He didn't actually care about the fact she could do these things, but he coulnd't help but feel a bit lied to, betrayed even at the concept of there being other people who did what he did so easily. Of course he didn't factor into account the prospects of potential power, but rather sheer circumstance and conceptual acknowledgement. The woman literally weaved the proverbial fabrics of reality back together, leaving Silus and Michael to watch in either awe or malcontempt as they pleased. Silus attempted to show nothing of shock, but he knew that because this woman could live up to what she had said...he was busted. He had specifically made the tear a linear one, much like an incision, a tear very controlled and very easily repaired with little concern. Once the woman finished she returned to her tea, Silus smiled and nodded, satisfied with what he had seen.

"See? She had everything under control..." Silus said, though he found himself sitting down on the floor, legs crossed. His heart was pounding as he began to worry about the potential intelligence of this woman, then he began to worry if he perhaps put too much at risk, if he jeapordized his father's enigmatic identity. "So...nothing. Well it's good to have a defender of realities around, at any rate! Just need to find the correct one...unless; wait a minute. What if you don't know the name "Archon" because that's the name people call you? " Silus said, wondering how he could potentially salvage the situation. He was charged with one job and one job only, and he needed to make sure he did that job right! He looked to the woman, then looked to Michael as if searching for clarity.

Spoiler:

Humanity

Male

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 567
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on December 29th 2017, 8:26 pm

A little trust goes a long way but he didn’t have much of the stuff to go around. Still, he let the thing before him proceed and just hoped that nothing wrong came of it. Despite his incursions with The Abyss, these portals to other worlds were usually contained and closed up quicker than those who made them would have liked. As it was stitched up, his eyes would focus on this Weaver person who looked nonplussed over having her home breached like that. ”I do what I can but i’m not infallible. Unfortunately i’m limited by my singular nature, so I can only help what’s in my reach.” A few sips from the porcelain cup, looking to the two siblings no within her home as Silus suggested she might be this Archon person.

”You think she might be this Archon person?” Michael questioned, considering the red head with a dire expression.

”That would be possible. I’ve never been called by such title before but maybe it’s something i’m called behind my back or...” Falling into deep thought she hummed, working over the things suggested. Michael  thrummed his finger on his seat in an impatient fashion. ”However I do not believe i’ve met any Samhain before. Is there something you can tell me about this person?”

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus on January 17th 2018, 3:40 pm

Silus couldn't help but muse over the fact that Archon's identity wasn't supposed to be public knowledge. However Silus knew that Michael wouldn't surrender until he found this Archon, and figured out the cryptic message behind Samhain's words. Silus had to ponder what kind of offer Samhain must have made with Michael, as dealing and brokering seemed to be quite in character with the lovable Eldritch being. Well, lovable for Silus. The being was always benevolent to him, though eh seemed a malignant cancer to all others. Silus couldn't help but feel...safe around him. There was a sense of understanding, familiarity. He couldn't quite place it, but all he knew was that this Samhain person wasn't all bad. Was he?

Suddenly he almost felt as if the area around him was encompassed by a small peripheral darkness. there was an unexpected emphasis as he almost felt detached from himself for a moment. He felt as if he had realized something, come to some form of epiphany or revelation but then it suddenly slipped through his fingers. He wasn't in his right mind. HE hadn't been since that night...

"Plant favor with a view to righteousness, Reap in accordance with kindness." Silus said as he looked down into his hand, realizing that from the tear he had made, somehow there was now a book in his hand and he had opened it to a page in some strange runic text, something beyond what he knew to read or comprehend. His vision went blurry and he closed his eyes as he let out a long sigh. Hi breathing went irregular and he was consumed by a heavy fatigue."If we want to find this "Archon", we need to do something...plant favor...?" Silus asked as he looked to Michael and the woman, holding up the book that hadn't existed within the fabrics of reality just moments ago. This book was mysterious indeed, and the heavily exhausted and out of breath child holding it was equally as surprised, unknowing of what had just befallen him. He extended his hand tot he woman, as if wondering if she would like to look and see if she could perhaps read more on whatever it's contents were.

Silus

Male

Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on January 17th 2018, 4:10 pm

Michael himself knew very little about Samhain but from what he knew he did not like him. There was also the fact he was Yancey but something told him that was information Silus was not exactly privy to as of now. Maybe their dad was shielding him, which would have much some sense. There was always this feeling that someone was trying to shelter the kid. Weaver seemed to freeze suddenly, before furrowing her brows as if confused and then shrugged.  That was when Silus said something, along the lines of a riddle that might come with trying to find an ancient treasure or secret.

”Plant favor? That sounds a little weird if you ask me, but then again this whole thing is weird.” He began to muse, wondering what exactly that warning could mean for them. That was of course when Silus suddenly had an unknown book, in a place it was not before and he couldn’t help wondering what the hell was going on. Was Yancey messing with them or was it this Archon person just beyond their ability to perceive? There were so many possibilities and yet he could not tell what they were.

The woman would accept the book extended towards her and look over it. ”Plant favor, now that is an odd thing. What or who would need to favor for, and how would we plant it? More questions than answers, but I suppose this is a start.” She began to read through the book or rather flip through the pages with the hope that something would stick out. ”Perhaps this book may hold some answers to that question.”

”Only one way to find out.” Michael noted, having already stood up and crossed the room to read over her shoulder as if that would help them somehow.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion

Male

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top