The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Alex Moreau I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Alex Moreau I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Alex Moreau I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Alex Moreau I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Alex Moreau I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Alex Moreau I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Alex Moreau I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Alex Moreau I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Alex Moreau I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Alex Moreau I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Alex Moreau I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Alex Moreau I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Alex Moreau

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Moreau Empty Alex Moreau

Post by Tinkerfel September 24th 2017, 1:19 pm

MARIONETTE

"Alex Moreau"

The Bio

Hero Name:  Marionette
Title:
Alignment:  Neutral Good
Race: Meta-Human
Hair: 'Fire' orange dye, naturally brunette
Eyes:  Amber, pink-purple when using powers
Height: 5'6
Weight: 132lb
Blood type: O

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Personality

Alex hides it reasonably well, but having come out to her close friends and family only the year prior, and seemingly developing her powers at the same time took a rather deep toll on the young woman. Just when she thought she was adjusting to her new more open life, she was hit by something that scared her. It took her some time to adjust, learning to treat her newfound abilities like she treated the subconcious thoughts she'd also recently begun to deal with. And slowly she began accepting her abilities, and using them where she could to help in her day to day life. As much as she tries not to let it happen often, she does find herself falling to her lazy and nerdy roots when she doesn't have to bring herself to being sociable, thus this is a side of her not many really see. She tries her best to hide her past self, including her love to games and playing sports, always feeling a little worried that they will link people to her past life, but those who get close to her personal life will find she might appear a little high strung, she can be extremely relaxed when she doesn't need to worry.

The Story

Originally from the North of Britain, under a completely different name, Alexandra Moreau would move herself half way across the world  in order to gain herself a new life, and with her slowly developing powers, it allowed her to hone them in a place where nobody knew her, where she could blend in to the background. She left behind her barely accepting parents, keen not to discourage their only child but taking the most minor steps to treating her as their daughter that they possibly could take. Telling them she was a meta-human never really came to pass. She left her home, travelling to more 'powered parts' as she might call them, somewhere she could learn in privacy how her abilities worked, and to what extent. Slowly she had been honing her abilities in secret, being extremely careful if she must use her powers when in public, thankful that her ability is nearly invisible.

The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Strength
3. Agility
4. Endurance

The Powers

Telekinetic Strings: From her finger tips, Alex can throw near invisibly strings, one from each finger, as a telekinetic construct. This allows her to move things with the strings as they wrap around what she aims for. As she gets better with her control, she is able to increase the range with which she throws the strings, currently able to control them out to 10 metres, with each string seperately able to lift 150lbs individually.

The Weaknesses

Pretty Human: Outsides of her powers, she is still human. Whilst she is athletically built, she isn't in any sort of 'peak condition' and she hurts like any other human.

The Items

The Fluff

• Semi-Openly Trans: Alex doesn't broadcast her status, but she doesn't actively hide.
  • Hero Worship Complex: Alex has loved heroes since she was little, and even if she might eventually consider herself one, she founds herself still captivated just encountering a known hero.

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Tinkerfel
Tinkerfel

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Alex Moreau Empty Re: Alex Moreau

Post by Chellizard September 24th 2017, 11:36 pm

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum