The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Character Outfits
Today at 12:38 am by Jeannie Rose

» Encounter in the museum
Yesterday at 9:39 pm by Jeannie Rose

» The Witch of Fire and Earth
Yesterday at 9:30 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Sympathy for the devil
Yesterday at 7:02 pm by Alpha

» Elena Vexus’ 9th Advancement
Yesterday at 5:08 pm by Elena Vexus

» Not like any other hunter. (Thalia.)
Yesterday at 3:29 pm by Shadowoof

» Shakedown (Woof)
Yesterday at 3:28 pm by Shadowoof

» Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL]
Yesterday at 3:23 pm by Knightfall

» Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed)
Yesterday at 1:37 pm by The Swolefather

» The Lament of London [CLOSED]
Yesterday at 1:18 pm by The Swolefather

» An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner)
Yesterday at 4:08 am by Nate6595

» A light within the heart of darkness
January 14th 2018, 10:17 pm by Red

Staff

Administrators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2017 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Numb [Sam]

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Numb [Sam]

Post by TheDastardlyDire on October 16th 2017, 6:46 pm

Dire's eyes widened at Sam's outfit choice. It looked strikingly like something he'd wear.
He smiled, "Nice outfit, madam."
He hoped she didn't think it was in a teasing way.

He pointed towards the sun and said "Wow, look at that!"
When Sam would hopefully look that way he would use his speed to catch her hands that would slightly move from her turn and teleport them to a bathroom.
When they got there he thanked any being that would be listening for putting them in a NICE bathroom.
Then he muttered a curse for putting them both on top of a toilet.
"Well, this is awkward." He chuckled through his cheek being squished up against Sam's

TheDastardlyDire

Number of posts : 558
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on October 22nd 2017, 7:16 am

Sam only smiled faintly when Dire complimented her outfit. Getting a compliment was always a nice thing, even when she suspected there might be a deeper meaning behind it. “Thanks,” she answered warmly before continuing on a neutral tone: “Yours isn’t too bad either.” A bit discourteous perhaps, but she didn’t want him to get the wrong ideas about her. Having a dinner as friends was acceptable, but that’s all they would ever be. She was already seeing someone, and besides he wasn’t her type.

“Look at what?” she asked when she looked around, trying to spot something out of the ordinary. Alas, even with her enhanced sight she couldn’t stop anything particularly noteworthy. Unless you were the sort of person who believed an elderly woman feeding her cat on a balcony was something you should made others aware of. She wanted to ask Dire what this was all about, when everything suddenly blurred for a moment.

The next thing she knew, Sam found herself inside a nicely decorated bathroom. The blue and yellow tiles decorating the walls made her want to take out her phone and take pictures to have something as a blueprint when the time came for her to have her own place. Dire’s cheek pressing against hers, however, made her want to push him back and ran out. She refrained herself from doing so when she realised she were both standing on top of a toilet.

It was unlikely the toilet seat would support their combined weight much longer. Even now she could already hear the plastic plate cracking. She put her arms around Dire’s waist and levitated them both of the toilet while crossing her fingers no one would enter to find them like this. The flying part might be easily to explain, but not why they were both inside here. They’d probably thing they were a bunch of perverts who couldn’t wait to give it a go until they were back home. She shivered as she tried to expel that last thought from her mind.

350 *2 = 700

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts - 100 Questions
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 733
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire on November 1st 2017, 4:29 pm

When the two plopped down on the tiles, there was a man that jumped in front of them. He whipped around, trying to figure out where they came from.
Dire batted his eyes for a minute before pulling away from Fort.
He straightened his clothes and did the same for Sam.
"Carry on." He said, nodding towards the man and straightening his own clothing.

He took Fort's hand, yet again, pulling her like a child would more than a lover would.
After pulling her into the strange visitor center looking area. It was bustling with people from all around the area. They were all dressed as Sam was, bright colors and informally formal clothing.
Dire was really the only one out of place.
"Well... Which one do you want to go to?" Pointing out all of the restaurants throughout the area.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Demonic Dire:
TheDastardlyDire

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Male
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on November 2nd 2017, 12:31 pm

Sam whistled. She hadn’t known there could be so many restaurants on a single place. Judging by their names, and the occasional flag next to the name, she was inclined to say you could get food from all around the world here. There was a big Spanish restaurant with a doll dressed as a Flamenco dancer, one from Nepal that said the offered the local delicacies (without specifying what those where), a Mexican restaurant with a dancing cactus near the entrance, a Dutch one that offered only soused herring, a steakhouse with almost no customers, and two Chinees all you can eat restaurants (strangely enough next to each other), and many more to choose from.

While this was all very nice, and no doubt delicious, she hadn’t come all the way to Italy to eat foreign food. She freed herself from Dire’s hold and started looking around. Without looking back, she made her way through a sea of people.  Surely a place this big would offer local dishes too.

The first place she found that came close to Italian food was a fast-food restaurant that had, amongst other things, pizzas on the menu. Not exactly what she was hoping for. She moved forwards, past an Indian restaurant, and then she saw it: a small restaurant hidden behind a few bushes called “Cucina della madre”. That had to be what she was looking for.

“This way,” she urged Dire to follow her as she went straight for the restaurant. A typically dressed waiter came their way to greet them when they approached the place.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire on November 7th 2017, 8:09 pm

"Buona sera, Che bella coppia. Tavolo per due? The waiter asked politely.

Dire had to squint to remember what those words meant. He couldn't catch every word, but he got the gist of things. "Sě, per favore."

Dire never really realized it, but Italian seemed a lot like Spanish. As they were seated, the waiter said something he couldn't quite catch in time. Something like: "The ducks are cold.", or something like that. After pulling Fort's chair out for her, he sat down in his own and gave a warm smile.
"So, hard day's work, huh?" He hoped his now dark brown eyes weren't giving off too much strangeness, he wanted a warm feeling to come from them.

The Demonic Dire:
TheDastardlyDire

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on November 8th 2017, 2:49 pm

Even though she couldn’t speak a word of Italian, Sam had no trouble understanding what was said. It was strange; for some reason whenever someone spoke a different language, it all sounded like Dutch to her. And whenever she spoke Dutch, she had found out others had no trouble understanding her either. Why she couldn’t say, it was an ability she had developed over time. One that had proven useful in the past.

And again today, as it allowed her to understand what the waiter was saying. Why did he think they were a couple? Just because they were two people of the same age, give or take, they automatically had to be a couple? Why not colleges or just good friends? Dire helping her to sit down, acting as a true gentleman, only added more prove to the misguided notion they were a couple. She didn’t want to come across as ungrateful so thanked him politely. Even if she was perfectly capable of sitting down on her own.

“You can say that again,”
she said in response to Dire’s question. “For a moment there I didn’t think we were going to make it.” She didn’t go any further on the subject when the waiter returned with the menu. She didn’t wear a mask, not any more anyway, but perhaps Dire wanted to keep his abilities a secret. If he didn’t continue about the topic when they could be overheard, neither would she.

Instead she had a look at menu. As she had expected it contained typical Italian dishes and a rather out of place hamburger. The last second to last page had an extensive list of, mostly alcoholic, beverages. The desserts filled the last page.

“What are you having?” Sam asked Dire when she was trying to make up her mind between fish or pasta.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire on November 10th 2017, 5:30 pm

Dire was about to make a funny comment on them almost not making it, but then the waiter came back.
Dire looked at the menu for a moment before his eyes went wide, "Ravioli al formaggio!" He exclaimed in a rather offensive Super Mario impression.

After the waiter took Fort's order, Dire looked up at Fort. "So, Jeannie tell me a lot about you, Sam. I must say she wasn't wrong about your looks and mannerisms. You are also out-STANDING at your job!" He said with a nice smile.
"I'm sure her description of me is QUITE different." He chuckled.

[OOC: Alex will be back!]

The Demonic Dire:
TheDastardlyDire

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on November 11th 2017, 6:01 am

Sam blushed when Dire complimented her. Even if she didn’t do the things she did to get some sort of a reward, getting a bit of appreciation every now and then was always nice. Especially when it came from a colleague.

“Thanks. You handled the situation yourself quite well too,” she told Dire. She took a nervous sip from her drink. “And rest assured, she only told me the best of you,” she told Dire afterwards. “So, tell me, what have you been doing lately?” she inquired after having another sip. “Jeannie told me a few things, but not all of if very coherent.”

[OOC: Good, I was feeling sorry for him being left out.]

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire on November 15th 2017, 9:43 pm

Malik smiled. He'd been doing enacting a lot of capital punishment as of late. Killing. Maiming. Destroying. All for the sake of good, of course.
He felt like that wasn't the right thing to say though, so he said something else instead.
"Not a whole lot, really. Being a 'hero' is pretty much my life now. When I'm done with that I'm usually writing, sleeping, or watching tv. Don't really have a life outside of the whole deal..." He chuckled. "Never really had to... Being a mercenary and all... My specialty was 'spy work', so to speak... I was so busy living someone else's life, I forgot to live my own."

He observed Sam just a tad more, taking in her beauty. He didn't find him romantically beautiful, but more like an elegant type of beautiful. Like seeing a sunset type. She handled herself with such respect. He felt like crap just being around her based on the flippant and loose way he handled himself. He despised these emotions, he missed the feeling of not caring what other's thought. Now, he was self conscious of every little move he made.

After thinking all of that, he realized he was staring. He hated when he did that.
He blinked and held his hands up, "Sorry... I just... Really like your eyes."
The hell was that?!
He scolded himself as he realized that might have come off wrong, though her eyes were pretty, that's not what he was doing.

The Demonic Dire:
TheDastardlyDire

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on November 16th 2017, 3:31 pm

When Dire almost casually mentioned he wrote, Sam pricked up her ears. She hadn’t believed him to be the type with his occasional macho behaviour. It just proved again why you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover. She couldn’t help but wonder what sort of writing it was. She amused herself a moment picturing Dire dressed like some eighteenth-century poet hiding on a messy attic chamber writing by candlelight. With a smile on her face she waved that daydream away.

“It seems to me you’re selling yourself short when you say you don’t have a life outside your other activities,” Sam started. “You mentioned you write. That does say something about you. Creative for starters. It’s a trait not everyone shares. You should be proud of it.”

‘But I wouldn’t be too proud of the shameless flirting if I were you,’ she added mentally when Dire mentioned the beauty of her eyes. She had never thought of them as beautiful, though. They were just… they were just her eyes. Anna had dropped something similar a few times, though.  And she’d be green with envy if she’d heard Dire’s comment too. Lucky, she wasn’t around.

“Why thank you,” she said as neutral as possible. “You have some very unique eyes yourself too.”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire on November 17th 2017, 4:26 pm

Malik blinked at her neutral comment. It wasn't the worst response that could have been given, so he was thankful for that.
"Oh thanks." He said in between sipping water.

He was about to bring up their mutual friend, Jeannie, but then the waiter came back with their food. Malik grinned like a child when he saw the cheese ravioli set in front of him.
"MMMMMMMM That's amazing!" He groaned as he took a bite.

After eating, he looked to Sam again. He was really hoping to rebound off the awkward start they had, he was bad at making friends... And that's just what he said.
"Hey, I really messed this 'date' up... Sorry about that..."
He put air quotes around the word "date", because it was not a date.
He and Nadia were a thing he was pretty sure.

The Demonic Dire:
TheDastardlyDire

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on November 18th 2017, 3:22 pm

When Dire got his dinner, Sam was served a plate of grilled salmon with some fine herbs. She started with a small bite; it almost fled like it melted on her tongue. The fish was grilled just enough to keep it juicy and the mixture of herbs gave an interesting flavour to the whole. Definitely a combination she had to remind and try herself back home. She nodded pleased with the cooking and started eating her dinner. When Dire expressed how much he loved his own dinner, she smiled. The chef would no doubt be pleased too, if he would be able to see with how much taste Dire finished his dinner.

"Messed up?" Sam repeated, puzzled. Sure, Dire had maybe behaved a bit strange in the beginning, but nothing that would make her qualify their so-called date as a messed up situation. His intentions had been right, which was the most important as far as she was concerned. "What makes you say that? I think you're doing just fine. There's nothing to apologise for," she reassured him.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire on November 18th 2017, 5:13 pm

Malik smiled as Sam reassured him that he was doing fine.
He was glad, he needed some friends in this world.
"Oh really? Thanks... You did good yourself." He grinned.

After chatting her up a while, he sighed.
"I guess I should probably take you home... Being as we're in Italy..." He looked with a smile.
[OOC: It's okay for them to part ways, when they do... Alex Sharpe is going to be causing us a lot of problems.]

The Demonic Dire:
TheDastardlyDire

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on November 20th 2017, 2:20 pm

Take her home? Was it that late already? Quickly she turned her wrist in order to check her watch. It was almost midnight. No wonder Dire was talking about returning home. He must be tired. Considering the eventful day he had, that would hardly be surprising.

“I’ll accept your offer, if it’s not too much trouble,” she told Dire. She didn’t want to come across as trying to take advantage of his abilities. Especially not after all the support he had already given her today.  It wasn’t as if his intervention was required for her to get back home. If needed she could make it back home on her own. Granted, it wouldn’t be as fast as some sort of instantiations teleportation, but not too much to make it an inconvenience. She could be home within half an hour if she wanted to.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire on November 26th 2017, 11:15 pm

Malik bowed, "No trouble at all, m'lady."
He took her hand this time and teleported her back to her home.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Malik's vision came back, they were both laying in her bed. He winced and rolled out, smacking on to the floor.
His hand would peek over the side of the bed and wave, "Sorry! Goodnight!" Then a flash of red would indicate his teleporting away.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex Sharpe lay on his back, staring up at the ceiling on his memory foam mattress, with tears pooling up in his eyes.
This time, it wasn't the arguments. It wasn't the feeling of fake friends. It wasn't even feeling as if his girlfriend didn't really have feelings for him.
It was the fact that he felt all of these things disappear. His life was going great, yet he was still empty on the inside.
He still wanted to fall into a ditch and die, never to be heard from again.
He couldn't stand it.
He had to end it.
He went to his desk drawer, and grabbed the scissors. He was prepared.
Yet just before he did it, he heard the television.
We speak again of the two heroes who quite possibly saved the world today, Dire and Fort. Julia McClanahan is at the scene, Julia.
"Thanks Michael, today Dire and Fort saved the world from some alien force. We are not sure where they came from and if they'll come back. Let's hope that if they do, heroes like Fort and Dire will be there to save us again."

Alex looked at his wrist, then looked to the floorboard he had the tools to make a bomb in.
Alex always dreamed of walking into the school and using it there, but he had a better idea.
"Might as well go out with a bang..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Next Day

As Alex was under the train track bridge outside of his house, he began to cry. He didn't want to hurt all these innocent people, but he needed to expose Dire for the fake he was and shame Fort for working with him.
His life was now forfeit, now he just needed to pull a phony down with him.
He looked down at the remote detonator, then to the bomb.
The train had 50 minutes.
That meant so did they.
The time read 11:10 p.m.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex contacted the man he had hired [with his mother and father's money] to send the message to the police. It was a completely anonymous letter.
They had to play by his rules.
The note read:
Dire and Fort is all I need,
So there my case I'll begin to plead.
If they don't come, the train goes boom,
And all the passengers will fall to their doom.
Till midnight, is the time they have.
So hurry fast, work those calves.
The police notified every news outlet available, telling them to somehow get the word to Dire and Fort.
And so it did.
Every tv channel was interrupted, explaining that Dire and Fort were needed. That they would know where to go.

The Demonic Dire:
TheDastardlyDire

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on November 28th 2017, 3:52 pm

Sam blinked as she was trying to process what had just happened. The one moment she was in Italy, she had just finished dinner and had chatted a bit with Dire. This was all fine. Then had had volunteered to take her home. Also nothing out of the ordinary, provided you ignored the roughly two thousand kilometres between the restaurant and her home. But then she suddenly found herself at home. In her bedroom, not the place she usually took guests to. And she certainly did not invite them over in her bed!

Before she was able to say anything, Dire had rolled out of her bed and disappeared with a flash of light, leaving her to wonder whether she would strangle him the next time they met for taking so much liberty or not. She didn’t get the time to sort it out when her bedroom door was suddenly pushed open.

Much to her surprise Arielle stormed in, swinging an umbrella as if it were a sword. This unlikely swordsman soon made her first victim when she accidentally knocked Sam’s nightlamp from her bedside table. A dented lampshade, but apart from that it had survived the attack very well.

“Sam!” Arielle exclaimed when she noticed her room-mate staring at her. “I had heard some rumbling coming from upstairs! I thought it were burglars!”

“They generally don’t come in on the third floor,” Sam reminded her when she put her night-lamp back on its place. “Besides assaulting them with an umbrella is not allowed. It’s better to make a lot of noise; that scares most of them.”

“Or I could find a room-mate who doesn’t come in through the window in the middle of the night. How about that?” Arielle asked her when she jabbed her a few times with the umbrella. “Just because you and some guy saved us all from a bunch of aliens doesn’t mean you can get away with everything you want, you know.” She jabbed her again witch each word. “That is, unless you happen to get his number.”

Sam sighted. “I didn’t. Wait, you know about the aliens?”

Arielle rolled her eyes. “You’re kidding right? Of course I do, it was on the news. And before you ask, yes, your mother was here too. She didn’t stay long. Just long enough to complain about you not answering your phone.”

Her mother. Sam gasped. Now some was going to get it. Next time they’d meet she was sure going to get at least a few dozen reasons why she should have stayed out of the whole alien affaire. And at least as many complains for not answering her phone. In her defence, she hadn’t deliberately ignored her incoming messages. She had switched her phone off when going to the hospital and with all the commotion that followed she had simply forgotten to turn it back on. When she did, messages started coming in.

Most where congratulations from people she knew for dealing with the aliens. She even got one from her aunt, a simple: ‘well done’ which was high praise coming from her. Her brother on the other hand wanted to know all the details. Anna too, though likely for different reasons. The messages from her mother, mostly variants from call me, were the only ones that didn’t contain any praise.

“I’ll drop by after classes tomorrow,” Sam promised as if it was going to change anything.

“Make sure to tell her before she shows up here again tomorrow,” Arielle told her. She checked her watch. “Well, I’m going to bed. Us mere mortals need our beauty sleep, you know. See you tomorrow.” Arielle jabbed her one last time before returning to her own room. With the umbrella.

Time skip

An annoying buzz filled Sam’s bedroom. With some difficulty she opened an eye. It wasn’t her alarm clock; that sounded like a bunch of chirping birds. It took her a moment before she realised it was her new ringtone. Who could be calling her at this hour? Not her mother; they had met yesterday. And it had been a difficult conversation. As usual her mother had tried to talk her out of being Fort while she came up with counterarguments why she had to. it was an old game they had played many times before and would likely continue to do so until one of them gave in. Unlike other times, however, the conversation had not ended with her angrily leaving her parents place. She considered this a moral victory and perhaps a sign her mother was finally coming to see things her way. But if this wasn’t her mother, who could be calling her?

With a “Sam here,” she answered her phone, barely able to suppress a big yawn. She may not require sleep to function, it didn’t mean she liked being waken up early.

“Sam, it’s Monica,” the person on the other side of the connection identified herself.

This couldn’t be good. Police Inspector Monica Tage was one of the two persons in the police force assigned to her as a liaison officer. The other was Dirk Teur. But while Dirk contacted her for smaller matters, Monica only did so when something big was going on and the occasional social call. And she wouldn’t be making a social call this early in the morning. Something must be wrong for her to call this early.

“Monica, what’s wrong?” Sam ask as she sat up straight in bed.

“What do you mean what’s wrong?” was the agitated reply. “Haven’t you seen the news yet? It’s all over the place! Everyone’s looking for you. Literally everyone.”

Sam blinked. Why would everyone be looking for her? What was going on that her presence was required? And what could be so big that everyone was looking for her? Had those aliens come back?

“Looking for me? Why,” she asked.

“Not just you, they’re looking for this Dire fellow too,” Monica told her.

“Dire?” Sam repeated. Had she really heard that well?  Why would the both of them be needed?

“Yes, Dire,” Monica assured her. “Sam, this is big. We got contacted by the Interior ministry who got contacted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. They in turn got contacted by the US ambassador himself. He’s asking you to go there on the double.”

“Where, you mean the States? Why would they need me?”

“Because some lunatic is threatening to blow up a train if you and Dire don’t meet him, that’s why!”

That was all the motivation she needed to jump into action. She hurried out of bed and changed into costume while she listened to Monica telling her exactly where she needed to go and urging her to get there as soon as possible.

“Sam, this is the first time anyone asked for you in person,” Monica concluded. “This is an important opportunity. Not just for you, but for the country too. It’s your chance to prove you can be trusted to handle international crises and boast the reputation of every other hero we’ve got. Do your best!”

Mere moments later Sam jumped out of the window and flew straight towards her destination while praying she wouldn’t be too late.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top