The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
The Staff of Ra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Staff of Ra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
The Staff of Ra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
The Staff of Ra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
The Staff of Ra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Staff of Ra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Staff of Ra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
The Staff of Ra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Staff of Ra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Staff of Ra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
The Staff of Ra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Staff of Ra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Staff of Ra - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Staff of Ra - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Staff of Ra - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The Staff of Ra - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Staff of Ra - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Staff of Ra - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Staff of Ra

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: The Staff of Ra

Post by Voltage March 15th 2018, 11:19 pm

Voltage stops casting lightning at them for a moment and stares to the sun’s light. He notices the damage he has done, and slowly lowers back down to the ground. As the sand touches the bottoms of his feet, his eyes shut and for the first time all day, he smiles. For a short moment the area is calm, and the wind is heard once again. Voltage rotates his fingers on his right hand, creating a little ball of electricity as he walks closer to Siren.

”Maybe we should talk, seeing as me throwing lightning at you both is obviously not working for me, and is just tiring you both out. So, how would you wish to go about this? Peacefully remove yourselves from my direction so I can retrieve what I travelled for, or will I have to turn you both into coma patients to get what I need? The choice is up to you both, but you have little time to decide. In fact, your buzzer just beeped. No answer, very well then. I can’t say that I’m not happy neither of you could come up with a solid answer for me. And we were so close to a compromise, too.” Voltage says as he pulls out the now beach ball sized orb of electricity.

Voltage tosses the orb directly at Siren, but before it can even make it towards him he floats out of it’s radius and starts shooting strikes of lightning at them both again. Voltage flies over their heads slowly as he continues striking lightning down on them as he attempts to slip by them with the art of distraction. Voltage drops back down onto the sandy desert ground and continues to fire shots of lightning at them until he randomly falls through the sand down into what seems to be a secret entrance.

Voltage

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2017-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ March 18th 2018, 9:23 pm

Siren narrowed her eyes at seeing the self-proclaimed god landing and walking towards them. Her suspicions were proven right when the man created a electricity sphere the size of a beach ball and threw it at them. "Look out!!" She rushed to meet it and caught the sphere with both hands, gnarling her teeth as the ball sent its electrical power through her, to the point she felt her feet skidding back through the sand. Even with her Absorption power, it was still a struggle to hold it back.

However, she stood her ground and pushed back against it, covering herself in a telekinetic field to help control it as she steadied herself. It was a lot of power, for sure, definitely not something to safely absorb as it could explode on her. As such, she turned to call out to Pinnacle, "Get down and cover your ears!!!" She then pushed herself to at least shove the orb away and thus redirecte it so it rocketed into the sky where a few seconds later, it exploded in a bright flash.

Singes covering her arms and face, Siren fell to her knees, breathing heavily as she checked the scenery, "Bugger...must've taken off after throwing that sphere...we gotta find him and fast."
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 344
Job : College Student
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle July 29th 2019, 11:50 pm

Israel kept his current form of Akhendjekhwati and followed the man's movements while slightly turning aside the lightning bolts with minor flicks of his wrist.

You come here to Egypt for a tour, and suddenly you become part of the spectacle. Israel thought with a sigh.

Soon, the man dropped beneath the sand through a passage which was quite apparent to Israel from the beginning through his full access to the electromagnetic spectrum.

In response, Israel began to coalesce an invisible and growing blanket of neutronium which would radiate life energy to heal Siren from her injuries, as absorbing bits of the lightning energy that was so readily being thrown about made this in no way draining to do.

He then floated in after the would-be god, phasing through the sand if necessary. The neutronium he would keep on standby while producing more as he went. This matter could be repurposed later.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Staff of Ra - Page 2 PinnacleSig
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 270
Job : ECLIPSE Agent
Humor : PUNS!
Registration date : 2017-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top