The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
THE TUBE-MAN I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
THE TUBE-MAN I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
THE TUBE-MAN I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
THE TUBE-MAN I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
THE TUBE-MAN I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
THE TUBE-MAN I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
THE TUBE-MAN I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
THE TUBE-MAN I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
THE TUBE-MAN I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
THE TUBE-MAN I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
THE TUBE-MAN I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
THE TUBE-MAN I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
THE TUBE-MAN I_vote_lcapTHE TUBE-MAN I_voting_barTHE TUBE-MAN I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

THE TUBE-MAN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE TUBE-MAN Empty THE TUBE-MAN

Post by Xan July 6th 2017, 11:31 pm

THE TUBE-MAN

"Insert Character Quote or Title here"

The Bio

Villain Name:
Title:
Alignment:
Race:
Hair:
Eyes:
Height:
Weight:
Blood type:

The Looks

This is a rough sketch of Tube-Man, by a young witness who claims to have been nearby during one of his first attacks.

The Personality

The Story

Zenon's story begins at a depressing point in her life. In fact, it was probably one of the most depressing for her home country in it's history, as 1932 would go on to be considered one of America's less then ideal time periods. At the age of eight, Zenon and her polish immigrant parents struggled to get by. Having barely anything to their name, they simply lived on the streets, in houses of makeshift cardboard and found papers. But Zenon continued to believe in the American dream of her birth country, the dream that her parents told her everyday that this was the country where anyone could make something of themsleves. She tried to look for places to work so she could support, but none of the local businesses would hire her. As work became more difficult to find, the more ill her parents became, eventually succumbing to their death. Driven to try to make her parents' sarcifice of their lives, thanks to their move to the land of stars and stripes in hopes of finding a place with hope for her future, worth something, she eventually found herself a place of occupatation at an upstarting factory. This bright turn change of pace wasn't long-lasting, however, as on the first day of work she was crushed by a machine, and was completly and utterly obilterated. All that was left of her was bloody, misshapen pieces of what was once a young girl trying to make something of herself.

At least, that's what was left of her on the physical plane. Zenon's ability to harvest so much anger, so much resentment at the world and what it gave and took from her (along with some unexplainable aspect of the machinery that took her life),  allowed her "being" to enter something akin to what many call the "astral realm" of life. She spent decades unsure of what this forum's capabilities were, or what purpose her "second life" even was. Only able to watch life play out in front of her, she roamed the planet, her hatred for mankind festering. She paid witness to countless well-lived lives, something that she felt she herself deserved.

After decades, she came up with an outlet for her built-up and inhuman rage. Taking inspiration from the various costumed criminals throughout the time after her, she felt that she could create just much choas as any of the previous "super-villians" before her did, as an act of revenge against the world that let her down. If she did it right, she may even have a chance of good living, as her time as a wandering "spirit" allowed to her see plently of criminals get away with their acts. And would it even be a crime, after all her suffering, to take what she deserved?

Zenon scoured the Earth for a probable host for so long that she began to lose track of time itself.  Not fully able to hone her "astral form", it took the discovery of a thirty year old gas station employee to find a suitable host. Going by the name of Henry Lee Supenhimer, he was a man lacking any personal drive, any bodily strength, but more importantly, any sort of intelligence. With barely any brain function to take over, Zenon was able to enter and take hold over Henry's entire being, doing so just in time to stop him from trying to add some flare to his ciggerate by covering it in gasoline. Adjusting to her new form, she laid waste to the store, using the new powers accessed by the strange mixture of her form and Henry's. During the store's destruction she experienced what she would call a feeling of "pure destiny", noticing for the first time the object that would inspire her new identity.

Oddly compelled by the humor of the store's greeting balloon's showing of complete joy contrasting with her complete depression, she retrofitted the balloon over her new self and took the name on it's tag as her own.

She was now, and forevermore, the Tube-Man. And the world would know his wacky waving wrath.

The Priority

1. Agility
2. Endurance
3. Reaction
4. Strength

The Powers

The Weaknesses

The Items

The Minions

The Fluff

The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Characters:
Spoiler:
Xan
Xan

Quote : "Baby, the man of groovitude is here to freshen up your day, liven up the party, and kick evil's ass! "

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2017-04-13

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top