The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chimera Attack (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Chimera Attack (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Chimera Attack (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Chimera Attack (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Chimera Attack (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Chimera Attack (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Chimera Attack (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Chimera Attack (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Chimera Attack (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Chimera Attack (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Chimera Attack (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Chimera Attack (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Chimera Attack (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChimera Attack (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barChimera Attack (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chimera Attack (Closed)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chimera Attack (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chimera Attack (Closed)

Post by Night Walker September 24th 2017, 6:21 pm

Night Walker didn't know what to do, all this chaos spouting off around him. It was about time that he did something about it. He threw himself into a nearby bulldozer, happy to find the keys and door unlocked. He threw the thing into reverse.

Then, when he was in position; he forced it into drive. The mechanical beast roared as it moved much quicker than he'd ever seen a bulldozer move. It was going about 48 MPH by the time it started hitting chimera. The blood splashing the windshield forced him to turn the wipers on; but through his blurry vision he had enough time to register he was heading straight for a tank of explosive gas. He cursed under his breath and jumped out with seconds remaining and ran for it. The rider hit the tank with a metallic screech before the air lit ablaze, setting some literal flying monkeys on fire.

Night Walker was sent tumbling forward; his royal blue bandana singed at the edges when he looked down. It was a massive strike of luck that someone had left during a busy construction job.

He was almost too busy thinking about his luck, that he didn't notice the raven winged alligator headed gorilla with spider web glands webbing him and trying to carry him away. This didn't seem like it would be a fun thing. Judging by the burnt gorilla hair smell; he guessed it wasn't happy with Seth’s ingenuity.

Night Walker

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2017-06-09

Back to top Go down

Chimera Attack (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chimera Attack (Closed)

Post by Dr. Reginald September 25th 2017, 6:18 pm

Had Nathaniel mentioned yet how awesome he thought the guy with the metallic wings was? No? Well he definitely should have. Shame on him. The guy basically had just saved his life. Again. After Thanatos’ bone headed attempt to take down the fifteen-foot chimera by simply bum rushing it with a punch to the face didn’t work he left himself wide open for a counter strike. One that probably would have hurt. A lot. The attack never came though as the beam of energy from the metallic winged man shot forward up into the armadillo-man’s arm diverting the strike. This was quickly followed up by a blast to the big chimera’s face. Whose response was to stumble back a bit and roar in annoyance. Other than that, the thing seemed mostly unscathed. Which was just perfect.

Rolling his shoulders back and clenching his fists they lit on fire. Sure, a fist to the thing didn’t do much and the laser beams only seemed to piss it off. So, what exactly was a fist full of flames going to do to the thing? Probably nothing. Actually he really didn’t expect it to do much at all. Archangel didn’t really care though. He didn’t have any other pla-and shit what the hell is that kid doing? Momentarily distracted by the bulldozer crashing into a blowing up a group of Chimera’s the certified angel of death shot a firey fist into the air and yelled out “Hell yeah kid!” Only to notice the spider-gorilla hybrid come out of the fire and web up the little man. Something that did not make Thanatos happy. Shooting a stream of fire out at armadillo man he called to his winged counterpart “Be right back!”

Taking off at near full speed he easily made it to where the spiderilla was and unleashed a fire fist into the things head. An attack that might not have been all that damaging to the armadillo man but succeeded in decapitating the spiderilla. “Shit. That was cool.” He couldn’t believe that worked, floating just above the ground his eyes flashed a reddish orange as the webs around Night Walker heated up before melting and burning off him. “Don’t get yourself killed kid.” With that the black winged man took flight once more and made use of the same tactic. This time however against the armadillo-man chimera. Sure, he wasn’t expecting to pop its head off but hey, it could happen. Right?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dr. Reginald
Dr. Reginald
Dr. Reginald

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2015-11-22

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top