The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
It came from the sky! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
It came from the sky! I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
It came from the sky! I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
It came from the sky! I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
It came from the sky! I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
It came from the sky! I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
It came from the sky! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
It came from the sky! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
It came from the sky! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
It came from the sky! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
It came from the sky! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
It came from the sky! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It came from the sky!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It came from the sky! Empty It came from the sky!

Post by Phreeze May 27th 2017, 1:47 pm

It seemed to be a casual Saturday evening in Bonneville, Idaho. People were going about their days just casually, the some three power plants running in the area keeping the place afloat. It seemed all was well, until sirens began going off as an unidentified object came hurdling into the atmosphere. Immediately, folks all around began to take cover, sheltering themselves into their homes as a white, circular pod-object found its destination towards one of the power plants. The fiery mass cooled as it entered the biosphere, crashing with a strange lack of force as it tore through the installation.

What was inside was far less malevolent than what people thought.

The Star Creature emerged from the open pod, the small hum of electrical currents within sustaining it for a little bit as it got used to its new surroundings. It was bright! Too bright! That formless gas bag decided to puddle itself upward, and over the initial hull to peer around. The blob looked left, right, up and down. The body of an unconscious human gave the formless creature something to imitate. Wiggling a bit as it took a humanoid form, the blob began running on all fours through the feast of electrical energy, this power plant, before it. So much to see! So much to eat!

The loud wails of sirens, unknown to the creature, didn't bother it any. At once, it placed its hand to a transformer in the room, the area flickering on and off of power as the thing fed. This electricity was so much tastier than the pod! Of course, after a while, it began to feel fat. Bloated, the creature took its new, weird appendage (its hand) off of the weird box it fed from, and vented excess energy with a hissing noise, heating up the area around it.

Police were outside, ready to move in. They just needed a mutant or hero of some sort to lead the charge, given the dangers of the current situation...
Phreeze
Phreeze

Quote : Life's like a business. Defeat your enemies by putting said enemies on your payroll, or beat the snot out of them and get arrested, charged with assault, and locked away for a few years.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 22
Job : Fast Food Slave- I MEAN Insider.
Humor : Usually dark and gritty, also a fan of lighter humor.
Registration date : 2017-02-20

Back to top Go down

It came from the sky! Empty Re: It came from the sky!

Post by Samael Christensen May 28th 2017, 11:33 am

It came from the sky, that was what the internet buzz immediately said and on the rear end of a side job in Idaho he had the time to look into it. Adam didn’t like him suddenly leaving and looking into it, though he had all eternity to bother him. From what texts had been sent to him, the police were already responding, though they didn’t know what they were looking into. Some people thought it was an alien from outer space, while others  were more on the line of believing it was a metahuman. The possibility of dealing with the police was high, and being a convicted felon was not so nice.

Settling from the power plant on his motorcycle,  he kicked the stand down and looked over the sight of failing lights. ”This is going to be a pain.” He muttered to himself, in usual annoyed with everything tone. Sure, he could have gone around the officers, but in the end he decided to go with just stepping through the as if that was the most intelligent of moves. It was not but then again him walking up to an odd situation like this was likely not the most intelligent of moves either. He could feel a few eyes on the odd ginger with sunglasses pushing past them, though he didn’t even turn a worried glance I their direction.

Approaching where this odd visitor from outer space was located, he could feel things heating up and to his own demonic skin that felt nothing more than comfortable.  Adjusting his leather jacket,  he approached what he assumed to be the bloated mass of energy, shielding his eyes with a hand. ”Causing quite the scene aren’t ya?” Hopefully it could understand what he was saying.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum