The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
It Which Came From The Stars I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
It Which Came From The Stars I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
It Which Came From The Stars I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
It Which Came From The Stars I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
It Which Came From The Stars I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
It Which Came From The Stars I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
It Which Came From The Stars I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
It Which Came From The Stars I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
It Which Came From The Stars I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
It Which Came From The Stars I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
It Which Came From The Stars I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
It Which Came From The Stars I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
It Which Came From The Stars I_vote_lcapIt Which Came From The Stars I_voting_barIt Which Came From The Stars I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It Which Came From The Stars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It Which Came From The Stars Empty It Which Came From The Stars

Post by Phreeze May 27th 2017, 10:48 am

"The Star Creature"

"It Which Came From The Stars"

The Bio

Real Name: None (NOTE: All of this is subject to be changed/added to as its story progresses. User input will help mold the fluff of this character)
Renegade Name:  None
Title:  None
Alignment:  Undecided
Race: Homindus Solaris (Weaponized living stars)
Body Color: Light Blue
Sediment Colors: Steel Grey and brown
Height: Changes, but can be a maximum of 6'6"
Weight: Nearly weightless, only about 7 lbs
Gas Composition: Iron, helium, and cobalt

The Looks

The Star Creature is a strange, blob of gas and solar energy, condensed into a humanoid figure. While the figure has no features upon it, literally being a moving mannequin like being, bright blue in its skin, the thing has the added benefit of shifting and changing shape as it sees fit. Usually it takes a humanoid shape, but can turn into a blob at will to traverse over and under any terrain or obstacle. It can even tread the boundary of becoming two dimensional. The creature can also condense itself around the small, sediment particles that float around within it, becoming smaller and tighter packed. While it emits a glow, it isn't blinding like the sun is, and generally can be even pleasant to look at for some.

The Personality

While the star creature is just in its infancy, there is one, singular trait among its people that can be traced back to its creation. Curiosity. No matter how the thing is raised, it will always have a severe disposition to wanting to investigate, tinker, and learn new subjects or tasks. The creature loves to imitate other things, as a base part of its own, specific creation, and will often take from others what it has learned. The creature is highly adept at learning basic tasks and functions, and generally can breeze through K-12 schooling if given the chance in just mere weeks to a month at max.(This section will be added to as it matures and expands its knowledge)

The Story

Created by a far-flung empire known as the Raetoldians to annihilate planets, the Star Creature is born for war, but was activated far after the fall of the empire. In the before times, the beings that created the Star Creature's kind were malevolent, and fearful of their cosmic neighbors. The Star Creatures were employed as destroyers, trained on their way down to wage war, given their advanced knowledge aptitude, and would spend hundreds of years in hiding, sucking out power from various sources, and then burrowing into the core to unleash a blast strong enough to tear apart the world. Once done, they would simply die, and never be found again.
This changed long ago. Another galactic group, the Shinzurians, survived several Star Creature attacks, and called full war on the twisted empire, sacking and destroying it, as well as hunting down the last Star Creatures, leaving none spared. Except this one. The bright blue, factory reject who takes a kind approach to anything was reset mentally, reborn, and shipped off to Earth unintentionally during one of the firefights, and has just landed in Idaho...

The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Agility
3. Endurance
4. Strength

The Powers

Energy Eater: By default, the Star Creature can absorb electrical and geothermal energies from solid objects in the world, and siphon it into its body for power. This is how the creature feeds, expands, and evolves over time, by collecting and storing energy for use. While most forms of energy aren't exactly 'used' through its lifetime, it will store them for later.

Like Parent Like Child: Due to how well the creature mimics other things, it can begin to replicate others' elemental powers in its own right. The creature initially observes changes within the target, and will begin to analyze how they manipulate energy. From there, the creature will try to recreate the energy usage of that ability. After it initially learns this technique, it dedicates a section of its internal energy to performing that ability. The stronger the ability, the more energy needed to use it.

Shape Shifter: The Star Creature can shift its form at will to fit any variety of contortions or contraptions, so long as it has the surface area for it. By using Energy Eater in conjunction with it, the Star Creature can substitute the physical kilowattage for surface area, but only immediately after feeding. The creature can also absorb objects into its gaseous interior to feel an object in and out, and be able to create it with its body.

Energy Overdose: The Star Creature is able to expunge all but entirely vital energy in an explosion that grows in power as it gathers more energy. The creature will begin to glow a bright white over time, and eventually detonate all its energy into the surrounding area in one, massive blast wave. The explosion, as the Star Creature is a newborn, is about as strong as a hand grenade. The more energy it absorbs, the stronger the explosion will become, but will also increase the amount of energy needed to resuscitate.

Swift Beginnings: The Star Creature can pick up basic subjects, tasks, and other things that children would spend a lifetime learning in no time at all, only taking it a few weeks to get through most basics of a specific subject.

The Weaknesses

Overeating: The Star Creature cannot get overly glutenous with feeding, as it will begin to bloat, and be forced to vent excess energy off in the form of thermal radiation. Such a thing can be harmful to not only itself, as it causes it to lose a bit of surface area, but to its friends as well. This triggers against its will, and can force the creature to expunge excess energy through thermal venting if, for example, it was thrown into a transformer of some sort.

Passive Ignorance: Abilities and powers that are passively used, such as super strength or regenerative, the Star Creature cannot physically recreate, and thus, is unable to perform. Only activated abilities can be recreated in its own style.

One At A Time: The Star Creature cannot use multiple abilities at once, and is required to unassign its internal energy in order to better accommodate further skills learned. It will also take the weaknesses associated with each ability acquired.

Arcane Inability: The Star Creature is unable to analyze the arcane properties of physical items, and can only recreate physical attributes of things it can shapeshift into.

Magnetic Influence: The Star Creature's sediments are negatively charged, so positive polarized magnets will draw the creature in against its will.

Punctured!: One can poke holes into the body of the Star Creature, and let loose its collected energy as a fiery gout. The creature likely can patch itself up by lowering its surface area, but when overwhelmed, will likely die by deflation.

Difficult Mastery: The Star Creature cannot master things it has learned as swiftly as it can pick them up, taking almost average time that the human adult would take to completely master the art.

The Items

None yet.

The Minions

None

The Fluff

The creature can speak! It's unlikely, but hearing audio vibrations in other things, the creature will imitate by creating pseudo-vocal chords.

The creature loves to be petted! Pet it on its little head, and make it feel good!

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Phreeze
Phreeze

Quote : Life's like a business. Defeat your enemies by putting said enemies on your payroll, or beat the snot out of them and get arrested, charged with assault, and locked away for a few years.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 22
Job : Fast Food Slave- I MEAN Insider.
Humor : Usually dark and gritty, also a fan of lighter humor.
Registration date : 2017-02-20

Back to top Go down

It Which Came From The Stars Empty Re: It Which Came From The Stars

Post by Thorgron May 27th 2017, 1:26 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top