The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Guy Voltiere I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Guy Voltiere I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Guy Voltiere I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Guy Voltiere I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Guy Voltiere I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Guy Voltiere I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Guy Voltiere I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Guy Voltiere I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Guy Voltiere I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Guy Voltiere I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Guy Voltiere I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Guy Voltiere I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Guy Voltiere I_vote_lcapGuy Voltiere I_voting_barGuy Voltiere I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Guy Voltiere I_vote_lcapGuy Voltiere I_voting_barGuy Voltiere I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Guy Voltiere

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guy Voltiere Empty Guy Voltiere

Post by Da Boss November 17th 2009, 6:56 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: The Arcanist

Alignment: Villain

Race: Human

Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue

Height: 6, 4

Weight: 178 lbs

Costume Description/Image: Up to the applier

Personality: Guy loves lavish things, he is surrounded by wealth and lives the posh life, he is the life of the party, always blowing money on trivial things, he takes life the same way, blowing off problems, he doesn't steal for the money, though the extra cash is a bonus, he does it to be in the spotlight, to be the star of the show, he is a showoff through and through

History: Guy was born to two rich stockbrokers, at a young age he acquired his lust for the spotlight, he participated in any plays his school held, usually tossing some money around to make sure he gets the lead role, He inherited his parents business when they retired and b lows money like its air, much to his parents disappointment, he gets robbed every so often because of his frequent inebriated outings, on one such alley he was stumbling around a dark street alley, he stumbled out onto the street, where a massive rip opened a wormhole, it spat a dark, almost navy blue transparent goo from its depths, the stuff latched onto Guy's mouth and wormed its way onto his skeleton, in his inebriation he didn't realize it until the next morning, he promptly went to the hospital, where the parasite awakened, it ate everyone in his room and sped off, leaving Guy to face his new powers, he realized its properties after donning his new supervillain identity, he fought a fire-hurling super hero, and quickly beat him down, absorbing the flames with ease, he soon became a feared villain, running from any fight he couldn't handle, he soon found with the absorption powers he could keep the parasite satiated incredibly well

Powers: Guy carries a fencing sword, which he has practiced with extensively, but his real power comes from the parasite , It cannot be separated from its host, and only goes dormant after feeding, which happens irregularly and without warning, the parasite is infinitely malleable and can reproduce at an alarming rate, though it will never grow to a size that cannot be contained by its host, it has adhesive properties and can be used to sling from place to place as well as a sort of remote manipulation, usually manifesting in the form of tendrils coming from the wrists (think something like spider mans webs) The host becomes much more dangerous when possessed, finer motor skills become impaired and movements seem jerky and inhuman, as the parasite is not used to controlling an non-malleable body, The membrane, or the parasites form itself is created from two basic types of sentient bacteria working in tandem, the first and most numerous is referred to as the Fagous, it is thin and does not provide much physical protection, though it can be massed to survive falls etc. The second is the Agous, it is the fast moving, less numerous bacteria, which is invisible to the naked eye, this cell has the sensory functions necessary to direct the Fagous, because although the Fagous is the main body, it has no sensory capabilities with which to act on its own, because of this, the Agous picks up sensory images and transfers them almost instantaneously to the Fagous through a static communication, by "bumping" into the Fagous and transferring them through contact, though the Agous is INCREDIBLY fast, one being able to make contact with every single Fagous within three seconds, though, because of the number of Agous in a body (which easily numbers within the hundreds) it takes far less time, The Agous also helps in defense, its cells absorb and store all types of energy, it can then use the energy to utilize an attack of the same energy type

PowerGrid: Will be made when Chosen

Character Image/Description: Will be made when Chosen

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guy Voltiere Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum