The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
A Nighttime Excursion I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Nighttime Excursion I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
A Nighttime Excursion I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
A Nighttime Excursion I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
A Nighttime Excursion I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A Nighttime Excursion I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A Nighttime Excursion I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
A Nighttime Excursion I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A Nighttime Excursion I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Nighttime Excursion I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
A Nighttime Excursion I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A Nighttime Excursion I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A Nighttime Excursion I_vote_lcapA Nighttime Excursion I_voting_barA Nighttime Excursion I_vote_rcap 
ghost
A Nighttime Excursion I_vote_lcapA Nighttime Excursion I_voting_barA Nighttime Excursion I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Nighttime Excursion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN A Nighttime Excursion

Post by Sewer Thing May 3rd 2017, 3:52 pm

It was a new moon, which was the first part of why Sewer believed it was safe enough to head for the surface. He was walking down the storm drains as the runoff from a recent light shower flowed down the drain, but his big scaly feet didn't mind the cold, dirty water. A sensitive nose searched for food and he stopped at a spot where the grate was large and he was able to rear up on his hind legs and push the heavy grate up and aside to climb up to street level, claws digging into the concrete and leaving  grooves as he pulled the rest of his body up and finally his whole tail was lifted clear of the grate.

Sewer left it sitting open, he wouldn't be up long and it was his escape route. The DSNY would be coming by in a few hours which left him plenty of time to scavenge the dumpsters on this street. There had been a time when Dr. Andrew Maury would throw out spoiled food with the rest of the world. Now others garbage was his food. He stretched his neck up and scented the air before turning to walk toward a hole-in-the-wall Italian joint that always tossed pots of uneaten chicken and shrimp alfredo out in their trash. It wasn't the pasta he was after, though. The pasta brought rats and it was them he was after.

His claws left small  grooves in the concrete where he pushed off on each foot and his tail dragged along the sidewalk. He fled a car's bright headlights, turning his face away from their high beams and ducking into an alley as the car sped by. As the taillights faded in the dark, Sewer stepped back out and growled before yelling after the car in his rough gravel voice. "Whatcha trying to do, blind me?"

It was another night in the city as Sewer kept walking the abandoned street.
Sewer Thing
Sewer Thing

Quote : "I'm feeling hungry, so you'd better get away. Because you look like food and I don't want to kill you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2017-05-02

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top