The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Teen antics. (Kenny D.) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Teen antics. (Kenny D.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Teen antics. (Kenny D.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Teen antics. (Kenny D.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Teen antics. (Kenny D.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Teen antics. (Kenny D.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Teen antics. (Kenny D.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Teen antics. (Kenny D.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Teen antics. (Kenny D.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Teen antics. (Kenny D.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Teen antics. (Kenny D.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Teen antics. (Kenny D.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Teen antics. (Kenny D.) I_vote_lcapTeen antics. (Kenny D.) I_voting_barTeen antics. (Kenny D.) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Teen antics. (Kenny D.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teen antics. (Kenny D.) Empty Teen antics. (Kenny D.)

Post by Shadowoof April 14th 2017, 6:36 am

It was the beginning of sunset, night would settle in soon enough and seeing would get harder. Well for the average person, long ago, maybe. Now, Jake didn't even need to open his eyes to see where he was going. No he just saw though his eyelids. Strange ability, his red sight. He tasked it to his angelic heritage but he always thought. Why? Why did he have this? Did his mom have it or was it a mutation of something she had, into something more. There was always the chance maybe his mystery father had an ability, even if his mother claimed that they didn't, she had been lying to him his entire life, what would have been one more lie.

But this wasn't the point, it was sunset, it was dark soon. Which meant the cover of the night was inviting for those that would do rather stupid things, like breaking and entering, stealing a car. Murder. Jake could see it all if he was lucky, just required he be close enough to tell apart the details, glowing red people didn't give away much, in groups they mostly looked like globs of red, but that was inexperience or at least, that was what he liked to think. Making sure his mask was secured to his face, Jake began to run and jump from the roof he stood on towards the next, landing, running, jumping. A rinse and repeat process but a quick way of navigating, and if he ran into a rather hard to transverse area, he flew till the next moment arise to keep jumping. All in the effort to move around and find someone, something. It was all he seemed to do nowadays. And he wasn't sure if that was normal or if he should be afraid of what he was doing to himself, what he was becoming because of it. Fifteen and looking for danger daily, oh what a life he led.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Teen antics. (Kenny D.) Empty Re: Teen antics. (Kenny D.)

Post by Logic April 14th 2017, 8:40 pm

Slowly began stepping through the crowd with his blue hat faced backwards. Slowly bumping his way through the crowd, hand sheld in his pocket. He was average height, so blending into the crowd was a piece of cake. It was times like this where he need to strain away from the group. He craved some alone time, time to think about his past, present and his future. Alot was going on that he had to take in and adjust to. The value of such a thing was of deep important to ever person, without it one could go insane. He was making his way down the side walk and stopped at a crossing. Glancing up towards the green light, others were building up on the other side of the street. Waiting for their moment to cross over.

He just stood there waiting, casting a glance towards either ends of the street at the passing cars. But for some weird reason he took the chance to look up. Maybe he was hallucinating but he could of sworn he saw a figure pass in the sky. "Nah, couldn't be." He murmured to himself. The light switched to red and the journey continued. Where was he going? That was a question even he couldn't answer.

He walked past several gas stations and dark alleys, always looking forward and never back. It was like he was expecting something.
Logic
Logic

Quote : "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
-Professor Matheus

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2017-04-12

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top