The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Mystogan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Mystogan I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Mystogan I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Mystogan I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Mystogan I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Mystogan I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Mystogan I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Mystogan I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Mystogan I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Mystogan I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Mystogan I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Mystogan I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Mystogan I_vote_lcapMystogan I_voting_barMystogan I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Mystogan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mystogan Empty Mystogan

Post by TheLordOfTime123 March 22nd 2017, 10:24 pm

Mystagon

"The choking mist"

The Bio

Villain Name: Mystogan
Title: Lord of the Mist
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race:Entity
Hair:Gray
Eyes:Gray
Height:Can change
Weight:Can change
Blood type:?

The Looks

His natural state is a big grey fog. He can shapeshift however, so he has many forms. His favourite is a lithe 26 year old male

The Personality

He's very intent on finding a way to infiltrate the superhero/villain circles to control all the supers of earth. He is quite calm and passive, prefering to let his minions do the work for him. He believes himself to be above the mundane events of life and treats people only as ways to get what he wants.

The Story

Mystogan's history is very murky. He is an intelligent life-form that wiped out the life on Mars and came to Earth on one of the shuttles coming back from Mars. He is determined to make Earth like Mars, an empty planet, devoid of life.

The Priority

1. Agility4
2. Endurance1
3. Reaction2
4. Strength3

The Powers

Shapeshifting: He can control his form

Flight: Being a weightless mist, he is capable of flight

Mystons creation: He creates his Mystons to fight for him and possess his victims.

Telepathic Control: He can telepathically control his Myston minions.

Incorporeality: Being made of mist physical attacks pass straight through him.

Superhearing/Echolocation: He can hear things with immense detail and uses this to Echolocate.

Aetherkinesis: He can control air

Self-supplying: He doesn't require food, air or drink to survive

The Weaknesses

Shape-Shift Limitation: He cannot become any bigger than his original form, a 10m by 10m cloud.

Flight Limitation: His flight does not grant him superspeed outside of vacuum

Myston Rebbelion: Because his Mystons are only controlled by his telepathic power if it could be blocked the Mystons could break free of his control

Telepathic Confusion: If he isn't concentrating when he gives the instruction they can become muddled up along the way

Incorporeality Limitations: His power of incorporeality is flipped, he does not pass through objects, they pass through him. Therefore he can't go through walls and stuff unless there is some kind of crack that he can shape-shift through.

Blindness: He has superhearing and echolocation because he has no eyes and relies on his hearing to move around

Aetherkinesis Limitations: He can only control air up to 15m away and cannot lift heavy objects with finesse.

No Taste: He has no mouth so he cannot taste
The Items

N/A
The Minions

Mystons: He can only make one Myston every now and then

The Fluff

He's a giant floating cloud

The RP Sample

See Chameleon

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by TheLordOfTime123 on March 23rd 2017, 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am an underaged minor and should not be here.

please report my account

_________

HER VERY ANNOYED FATHER !!!
TheLordOfTime123
TheLordOfTime123

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-03-19

Back to top Go down

Mystogan Empty Re: Mystogan

Post by Thorgron March 23rd 2017, 8:58 am

So obviously this app isn't finished yet but I'm going to stop you before you get too far and have to totally rework this character. You cannot have a character who has conquered all life in the Milky Way galaxy, nor can you establish that earth is the only planet in the galaxy with people with superpowers. Both of those statements are inherently false as we've had other characters from other planets that had powers and were not ruled by a man made of mist. Come up with another backstory that doesn't make this guy the most important person in the Milky Way and doesn't prevent anyone else from making what they want as far as alien characters.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mystogan Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLordOfTime123 March 23rd 2017, 3:40 pm

sure, didn't really expect it to be allowed, I'll make him some kind of creature that wants to take over the galaxy, but Earth is his first place. I never said that it was the only planet with superpowers, just the first planet he'd met with mutant population.
TheLordOfTime123
TheLordOfTime123

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron March 23rd 2017, 11:36 pm

If you didn't expect it to be allowed then why did you put it up? Either you are deciding to cover your ass and pretend like you didn't think this would get approved to protect your ego, or you didn't actually think this would get approved from the start and deliberately wasted my time. I'm not even going to get in to the splitting hairs you've got going on with the end of your reply as that backstory is no longer applicable. I'd suggest you read our rules and look at a handful of completed characters on the site before finishing this one. Get back to me whenever its ready to be looked at again.

Mystogan Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum