The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Cebra Ulkenne the blacksmith I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Cebra Ulkenne the blacksmith I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Cebra Ulkenne the blacksmith I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Cebra Ulkenne the blacksmith I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Cebra Ulkenne the blacksmith I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Cebra Ulkenne the blacksmith I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Cebra Ulkenne the blacksmith I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Cebra Ulkenne the blacksmith I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Cebra Ulkenne the blacksmith I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Cebra Ulkenne the blacksmith I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Cebra Ulkenne the blacksmith I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Cebra Ulkenne the blacksmith I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Cebra Ulkenne the blacksmith I_vote_lcapCebra Ulkenne the blacksmith I_voting_barCebra Ulkenne the blacksmith I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Cebra Ulkenne the blacksmith I_vote_lcapCebra Ulkenne the blacksmith I_voting_barCebra Ulkenne the blacksmith I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cebra Ulkenne the blacksmith

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Cebra Ulkenne the blacksmith

Post by Cerek March 20th 2017, 5:03 am

Cebra Ulkenne

"Humanity consist of whiny, arrogant, entitled, children that have no idea what's good for them, I never need their permission for anything "

The Bio

Hero Name: The Blacksmith
Title: The war factory
Alignment: neutral
Race: Magister apparatus organicum
Hair: Short black locks
Eyes: Yellow when in Cyco control, red when using abilities (in a normal state) and black normally
Height: 6'1
Weight: 155lbs
Blood type: unknown

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Personality

Cebra can be a handful at the least and a cynical, arrogant pain in the ass at the worst to those around him. He holds a deep contempt for humanity as he watches the destruction and exploitation of his mother and father (he deems Earth to be his mother and Technology his father). What Cebra hates the most is when authorities or politicians attempt to pursue him, arrest him or get in his way. Cebra believes humans to be like infants, incapable of making the decisions best for their own survival and that need defending from the threats they produce themselves. Ironically though he will occasionally come across a human he can tolerate and even call a friend, he will without hesitation put his life on the line to defend them. Despite his apparent arrogance he has deep rooted psychological issues. He is aware that he was designed as a tool of death to be used by petty men of power. He struggles daily with the horrors in his memory of the things he was forced to do. At any time he could purge the memories and forget the blood in his past but he refuses claiming it is just that he suffer. There are good aspects to his personality however. He actually gets along well with children admiring their simple desires in life, also he tends to enjoy female company and has quite the silver tongue

The Story

NEA-71 Hephaestus class cyborg AKA Cebra Ulkenne developed in Orion tech lab C-9 PAC is the latest in cyborg technology, armed with newly developed "Saxon energy particles" makes him the top of the line military grade weaponry. He was to be a transported to a US naval base for deployment in the middle east. During the loading procedure at the docks the facility was assailed by a group of mercenaries. During the attack the maintenance capsule Cebra was being transported on was lost to the ocean. He somehow turned up near Hillsdale Washington on the shore in a cloud of confusion and driven by raw instinct he scavenged some clothing and started heading north. Along his journey north he began to understand and recollect some things that were happening in his mind. The odd symbols and numbers racing through his head told him that he was clearly not human or at least not normal.

When he finally came to a stop he realized he had crossed some national border with no resistance, as if he instinctively knew how to evade border patrol. He was in the city of Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada, the place he was hardly concerned him more than who he was, where he came from or his name. Sitting at a library computer one day Cebra tries to search for "missing persons" and  "incident in the pacific". Coming up short he gets frustrated only to be shocked a moment later seeing a tiny stream of silver liquid emerge from his pores and form a sort of wire linking to the computer. In moments the computer cycled through what seemed like weeks of information in minutes directly into Cebras mind. He even breaks through a variety of military firewalls with ease gaining access to his identity as NEA-71 Hephaestus class cyborg, a tool of destruction, assassination and war.

Since this discovery Cebra has worked tirelessly to avoid being what he was made for, However Orion has it's own ideas. The US and Canada being unaware that Orion made Cebra they felt free to try and send their weapons to destroy or reclaim him, of course masking these attacks as gang warfare increasing in the streets. The higher tiers of both government are easily persuaded or complicit in this not wanting to spurn the profit Orion provides

The Priority

1. Agility2
2. Endurance1
3. Reaction4
4. Strength3

The Powers

Saxon energy- a newly developed energy by Orion tech is a sentient form of energy, not like an intelligent being but more similar to plankton or bacteria. This energy only responds the the unique brain patterns of Cebra and cannot be manipulated by an outside source. The energy still follows some rules of known physics ergo he cannot fire lightning or energy bolts, to affect anything including metals he needs to be within a one foot distance

Uplink- Cebra is capable of using his metallic manipulation to make a wire directly linking the cybernetic part of his mind to any computer available. This includes small devices, robotics and vehicles.

Sleight program- This Orion produced program was designed to be a master key for hacking purposes, the program is designed to deceive firewalls (since I'm not a real hacker I wont get too deep into this)

Cyco processor- Cebra has three levels of conscience, the first is obvious. The second level is his sub conscience mangaing the functions of his various organs and such. The third level is Cyco, Cyco runs the cybernetic functions of Cebra including granting easy use of his abilities to the primary conscience. But another function is to rapidly decipher and process new data storing it away until the primary conscience requires it.

Metal manipulation- What is far more interesting however is it's effect on ferrous metals, Cebra can manipulate these metals via imbuing them with saxon energy even turning it into liquid to mold weapons . The amount of metal he is able to control is dependent upon the amount of saxon energy contained in his internal storage and how much he can produce with his internal generators. Cebra is always researching new ways to try and upgrade his storage capacity and generator output

Nanobots- The saxon energy also serves as a fuel source for the nanobots swarming in his body effecting repairs and maintaining maximum efficiency. With the use of the nanobots ability to synthesize  and energy Cebra can construct machines, devices, weapons he needs to fight, makes energy barriers, regenerate even from complete bodily destruction. When his body has been completely destroyed the nanobots will immediately search the area for organic plant material to synthesize human tissue and begin reconstruction. If none is available and the nano swarms energy starts to wane they will enter sleep mode until organic material can be found. Unfortunately if none can be found in a years time the nanobots will take ANY organic material in the area including humans and animals

absorption- He can absorb metal in his body in it's liquid state to fortify himself for melee combat if necessary. It can be external as well covering himself in a liquid form of metal that will solidify upon something impacting it hard enough

discharge- One of the more basic abilities of the saxon energy is to simply discharge it, this could be an offensive ability or used to
charge some nearby device. He can control the amount discharged and whether it's a steady stream or one single burst

His last ability isn't so much an ability as a safety measure, a sort of last resort to ensure survival. The various cybernetic functions of Cebras body cannot be maintained by his conscience or even sub conscience. A third level of conscience was installed in his mind, the aptly named cybernetic conscience or "Cyco" for short. Besides allowing Cebra to easily use his abilities and run his cybernetic organs, when in a situation where permanent death is an option "Cyco" will assume control of his body. Cebras eyes turn yellow as his voice changes to a more computerized tone and a blank expression takes his face. From then on Cyco's only concern is self preservation at any cost using every weapon in his arsenal

The Weaknesses

Though it might seem like he's overly powered he has some crippling drawbacks to his abilities
1- EMP weapons can not shut him down as he is still organic but can cease all his cybernetic functions making him essentially human for a time

2- If he absorbs a lot of metal it can slow him down considerably, he must compensate by exerting more energy which can cause him to overheat and lose consciousness after a time

3- Non ferrous metals like silver are immune to Cebra's control and can pass through a saxon energy barrier with ease, Cebra has not devised any means of defense yet besides evasion and physical barriers. If he is pierced by some non ferrous metal it can keep him crippled in pain for some time until the nano bots eat through it, repair the wound and painfully purge any shrapnel from his epidermis

4- Though he is capable of melee combat having a small degree of martial arts knowledge, it's pittance compared to even a well trained human. It's highly likely if an emp weapon were to disable his powers taking him out in hand to hand wouldn't be too difficult

5- Even though Cebra can bypass most firewall defenses in any computer he is also quite susceptible to viruses that can damage or impair a number of system inside him. A well made virus could even seize control of his mind, there is the potential for the nanobots to act independently and purge the virus but that depends on the sophistication of the virus

6- Magic is beyond Cebras understanding for the most part and has zero defense against it besides evasion

7- though he can manipulate ferrous metals and synthesize materials into weapons he is limited by the blueprints in his cybernetic memory and the amount of energy he is able to generate and store. Cyco will not grant him access to higher tiers of construction until Cebra is able to increase his generators output and storage capacity to accommodate the larger amount of energy needed.

8- Telepathic assault is a particular issue when one has three layers of conscience. His memory can be quite easily affected and changed, if someone were to convince Cebra that someone or something were a direct threat to his life Cyco can be convinced to terminate that target effectively making Cebra the tool of war he never wanted to be

9- Cebra can actually b e quite a conductor of electricity, though he can store a lot of saxon energy inside him pure electrical energy is highly damaging, the electrical energy can damage his memory and organs even fusing cybernetic part inside him rendering him offline until the nanobots can begin a reboot after repair. He can even be struck by thunder storms if he's not careful
The Items

Construction tiers/blueprints
These are the current tiers and blueprints Cebra has on file, both tools and weapons

Tier 1 (non energy or chemical based)
- Long sword
- hunting knife
- spear
- internal armour reinforcement
-basic tools (wrench, hammer ect..)
-iron knuckles

Tier 2 (Minor use of energy or chemicals)
-Assault rifle
-Sniper rifle
-Remote explosives
-mobile communicator
-proximity detector
-electrified sword
-Graphene armour suit

Tier 3 (Experimental weaponry: Use of energy and complex chemicals )
-Ion bolt rifle: A compact rifle using ion charged cells as ammunition do fire medium ranged ionic bolts

• Range:350 meters
  • Capacity: 25 bolts per cell
  • Armour penetration: medium
  • Drawback: inoperable when wet

-Strafing laser gauntlets: cybernetic gauntlets containing a laser generator

• Range: 100 meters
  • Capacity: (recharge after five blasts for 20 seconds)
  • Armour penetration: high
  • Drawback: Over use can degrade the generator and cause overheating and explosions

-Phoenix-01 Cybernetic armor: A mechanized suit of armor directly linked to Cebras cybernetic brain, the link helps by connecting Cebra to the armours tracking, targeting and identification systems. The suit comes with an Ion bolt rifle, Heated, electrified sword and Graphene shield. The suit itself is capable of flight and performing aerial maneuvers depending on the operators agility.

• Armour density: medium
  • Max aerial speed: 1300 kph
  • Shields type: medium sized round shield
  • Sword type and max temp: Poll sword/1387 Celsius
  • Drawbacks: When in the armour Cebra cannot use any of his abilities besides healing injuries as the saxon energy tends to interfere with the suits functions. He also cannot use his shield generator in combination with the armour

-Plasmatic tools: essentially the same as any of Cebras normal tools just with greater efficiency

- Multi phase shielding: An internal shield generator capable of not completely blocking but Cushioning against most types of energy based assaults. The shield is translucent though the shimmer can be seen around Cebra, The shield will typically absorb 40% to 50% damage depending on the strength of the incoming energy.

• Drawback: Cannot use Phoenix armour, cannot receive incoming electronic communications past the shield, Magnetic fields cause a type of feedback in the shield increasing the temperature around Cebra intensely

The Fluff

Cebra occasionally is absent minded about his powers and sometimes gives people mild shocks of saxon energy (non lethal)

The RP Sample

Cebra walked through the Orion facilities stark white sterile halls drawn to the signal, the ping grew louder and louder in his mind. Around the corner two guards draw their pistols and fire three rounds each at Cebra. The rounds stop dead not a millimeter from Cebras head and drop to the floor halted by the saxon energies intense magnetic polarity . Cebra promptly grabs a pipe on the wall and uses the energy to manipulate the pipes into striking the two guards.

"You'd think... after the first forty guards went down the last two would just run".

Cebra stands over the unconscious guards.

"Your species is a paragon of stupidity"

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Cerek on March 25th 2017, 11:09 pm; edited 12 times in total
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 619
Humor : In good balance
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: Cebra Ulkenne the blacksmith

Post by Thorgron March 20th 2017, 1:54 pm

First off let me say that this guys seems cool. I can certainly get behind the whole, "don't be what they made you to be" thing for a cyborg. That said we've got a little bit of work to do to get this guy ready for approval.

The main issue that we have here is that Saxon Energy, while technically being his only power, gives him a pretty large array of abilities. As far as I can see there are at least six (Electric shocks on touch, Ferrokinesis, Creation, Energy Barriers, Regeneration and his "Cyco" mode. On top of that, it mentions in his history that he was able to uplink to a computer, bypass government level firewalls with no issue and download large amounts of info in to his brain instantaneously. I understand that it makes sense that a cyborg could do those things, however your average human could not. So even if the fact that he's a cyborg means he can lift a car, he's still counted as having super strength because a normal human could not do that. The same goes for anything else he can do that a human couldn't. So with what you have currently, that's nine powers. It would help us out greatly, if you list all of these out separately. They can all still fall under the umbrella of his Saxon Energy, but list out and describe each thing the Saxon Energy lets him do as its own entry in his powers.

And on that subject, we need to know a lot more about each facet of his abilities. He can manipulate metal, great, but how does that work? Does he imbue it with his energy and then manipulate it? Can he do it from a range or does he have to be touching the metal? How much metal can he control at one time? These are just a few questions that need answered about one of his abilities and are the types of questions you'll need to ask yourself as you describe each ability. As a side note to this, his ferrokinesis is a little strong. Being able to manipulate metal on an atomic level means he can do some pretty insanely powerful things, I'd tone it back a little bit.

Now lets get on to weaknesses. The way our system works, you'll need to have at least as many weaknesses as you have powers. Assuming he has no other abilities that you need to add, that means we're looking at 9 or more weaknesses that this guy needs to have. Of the weaknesses you have so far, the EMP is the only one that works. Radiation hurts pretty much everyone, and is highly restricted as a power, so not only is it something you're rarely going to be up against, but if you are, everyone around you is going to be affected on pretty much equal terms. The same goes for his third weakness which basically amounts to, "he can get tired". Again, so can everyone else, so unless his batteries deplete rapidly and he wont last as long in a fight as other people then this isn't much of a weakness. So as it looks now you'll need to come up with 8 more weaknesses for him.

Hopefully I haven't scared you off with these corrections, but this editing process is something we've all had to go through. And because of that, we're more than willing to help! If you have any questions or want something explained, plese feel free to get ahold of us on our Discord, PM me or one of the other mods, or just reply in this thread. Happy editing! Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek March 20th 2017, 4:08 pm

Thank you for the compliment and the pointers. I kind of knew I might be reaching with all the powers and limited weaknesses but it's a work in progress. I'll make the changes necessary and add more to the details of his powers
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron March 23rd 2017, 8:49 am

Okay so we're getting closer but there's a few more things we need to edit here. First things first, we need powers listed for the things he's written to be able to do in his history. So that would be his ability to uplink to computers, his hacking ability and his ability to rapidly download information. They should each be described in his powers in as much detail as the others.

His weaknesses are where most of the edits are still needed, numbers 7,8 and 9 more specifically. 7 and 8 seem to contradict eachother, saying first that he does not have access to "higher tier" constructs in Cyco then saying that he does but it drains more energy. You're going to have to pick one and come up with another weakness to replace whichever one you don't keep. This also brings up another question, what are higher tier blueprints? You're probably going to need to explain more thoroughly just what he's capable of creating and maybe give an example or two for each "tier" of constructs he can create. Finally is weakness nine, which basically says he's vulnerable to attack from a nuclear bomb. So is basically everyone else on the site to varying degrees, so this is more of an obvious statement than a weakness so it will need to be replaced.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek March 24th 2017, 3:31 am

Alrighty, I think I fixed the issues
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron March 24th 2017, 11:03 am

There is an issue with the construction power. As it is now, Tier 2 is the highest that would be admissible, Tier 3 if you exclude the iron cannons and plasma tools and what have you. Creation abilities on the site are generally limited to making mundane items only. When you start to go beyond mundane, items effects are less easy to gauge and you could feasibly just come up with and create any item that you could possibly need for any given situation. I don't think that I need to explain how that could be extremely unfair.

However there could be a way around this. Your app has an item section. If you list out all of the more sci-fi weapons and implements that Cebra can create as items (giving each their own weakness or weaknesses) then you could flavor them as the special blueprints in his head that he uses for his creation ability.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek March 25th 2017, 10:05 pm

I'll do that but while I'm at it I might as well just add all the blueprints for easier reference
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron March 30th 2017, 7:43 pm

Okay so just a quick conformation on the Phoenix armor and he'll be good to go, he loses all other abilities while using it correct?

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek March 30th 2017, 7:47 pm

Well besides healing his injuries
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron March 30th 2017, 7:58 pm

Does the armor heal with him? If not then that's fine, if it does then the armor will need an additional weakness.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek March 30th 2017, 8:05 pm

No the nanobots inside his body heal him, the two are independent of each other and the damage the armor sustains will stay until manually repaired
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron March 30th 2017, 8:12 pm

Cool then he checks out, approved until stated otherwise!

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top